A Part-time Nanny needed

Looking for part-time Chinese nanny for my 4yr old and 6 months old Children. Staying in Woodlands area.

Need nanny to fetch them home from childcare/infant care centre.
Hours required is around 3-4hrs 2-3days a week when my husband work afternoon shift.

Any interested parties or recommendation, please sms me @ 81212965.

Thank you.

Hi, Im looking for a temp baby sitter to take care of my 1 yr old boy for two weeks starting from 25 June to 6 July 2012 from 7am - 7pm (time may varies depending on the location).

Location: Sengkang/ Hougang/Near alexandra is also fine as it is near my work area

Interested parties, please pm me or call me 97655115

Hi,
I am looking for someone who can help my MIL to to look after my 4 yr old and 3 month daugther from November 2012 onwards.

Details as follow:

- Preferable Malay
- Staying in Bedok area
- Experienced & patient
- Hours required: 12.00pm to 6.00pm
- Days required: Wed - Fri (3x a week)
- Able to commit long-term

Any interested parties or recommendation, kindly sms me @ 92775515 to know more of the job scope

Thank you!

Hi all mummies, if u looking for nanny near hougang area, u can consider Christina(above nick). She stay at hougang ave 1. My son have been taking care by her. A very nice person and with experience.

Hi all mummies, if u looking for nanny near hougang area, u can consider Christina(above nick). She stay at hougang ave 1. My son have been taking care by her. A very nice person and with experience.

hi i am looking for a part-time babysitter who can fetch my 2.5 yrs old boy from childcare & take care of him during weekdays from 1pm to 7pm.
Preferably staying at Depot Road, Telok Blangah area or Bt Merah area.

Pls SMS me at 81124163 or you can email me at [email protected] if you are keen.

Btw anyone knows what is the current market rate for a part-time babysitter?

Dear mummies,

I am looking for part-time baby sitter at Bangkit Road...
An experienced baby sitter who is willing to come over my house (preferably) or at the baby sitter house during 21 Aug till 27 Aug (day and night) to take care of my 20mths old gal.
I am willing to pay for the extra stay-in charges.

Please email me at [email protected] or pm me.

Thank you.

Hi,
I need a part time helper to accompany/help my mum take care of a 4 month old baby.

- Mon to Fri
- 8am to 6pm (may leave earlier as I end work at 3/4pm on some weekdays)
- lunch break from 12-1pm
- simple chores like cleaning floors, toilets, laundry, ironing of < 10 pcs per week.
- mainly to keep my mum company/ provide extra help so my mum can take breaks.
- we are staying in Pasir Ris St 11.
- flexible arrangements can be made e.g. 3/5 weekdays etc.

If you are keen, please SMS me at 9697 0409.
Thank you.

I am looking for a Chinese nanny who is willing to baby sit my daughter and bring her to playgroup near to Jurong West St 65. I am ok to bring over or baby sit at my house. However, I am very concerned about the baby hygience, no smoking or gambling environment.

my friend looking for part time helper in Woodlands
every thursday or friday 7pm to 10pm
- cleaning floors, toilets
-Baby sit one year old boy

pls pm text her at 9223 9265

I'm looking for a part time nanny.

* Mon - Fri: 6 hrs/day
* Staying around Boon Keng area
* Baby sit 9 month old boy

Please PM me.

I'm a mum who is able to provide nanny services from end Dec 2012
I'm able to take up to 2 babies at my place.
Location is Bukit Timah area, near Botanical Gardens and Farrer Road MRT (Circle line).
PM if keen.

hello...im a housewife,age 39,1 kid 18yrs old(female),experiance in babysitter since im 14yrs old b4 i strt working in sales line at da age of 20...n im looking for a job(full time or part x)preffer malays baby....intrested??

Hi, looking for a nanny for my 15months old boy. Staying around bukit panjang area. please do message me if anyone is interested and i will let you know the details. Thanks.

Looking for a part time nanny to come to my place in bishan tolook after my girls, age 7 and 5. Mon - Fri 10 am to 630 pm. Pls pm me if you have recommendations or are keen. Tks much.

Hi
I'm looking for a half day helper together with me at my lakeside Plc to Jaga my nb when I'm coaching my 4yo boy and some household chores starting End July 2013.
Interested parties do contact me at 82884133

Hi, due in June and planning to look for an experience nanny to come to my place to look after my new born. Indo helper will do the house chores so nanny only need to take care of bb. Interested pls PM

Hi
I am looking for part-time nanny to look after 3.5 year old boy (very active) from 830am to 12pm
(Redhill Close)
Please call me @ 82281009

Dear All..
I'm a mum who is able to provide day -evening care services for kids ages 5 and abv.
Location is Cashew Road...Right in front of Bukit Panjang Primary school..

PM me if interested

Hi
I am looking for a Part-time experienced,local Chinese nanny to pick my son from childcare at Depot Road and to bath/provide dinner for him,look after him for 2-3 hrs on Mon-Fri, preferably staying around Bukit Merah/Depot Road/Redhill/Queenstown area. I can arrange for school bus to send him to your place (can be negotiated).

To start in Oct this year if possible, if not Jan'2014. Please sms me at 81124163 if you are available. Thanks.

Hi,

Looking for a babysitter to come to my place in admiralty to look after my 4 monoth old baby. Mon - Fri. Working hours will depends on my working schedule. Pls pm me if you have recommendations or are keen. Able to commit long-term. contact [email protected]

Hi,

Looking for a part time nanny ASAP around Queenstown, redhill or bishan area to look after my boy of 16 months. Mon - Fri 8.30 am to 7 pm. Pls sms me at 97977143 if you have recommendations or are keen. Thank you.

Hi I'm a freelancer who works during weekends and some days on weekdays.
I am looking for an ad-hoc live out nanny who is willing to come over to my house at tampines st 44 to care for my two boys age 4 and 2.5yrs old with my mom who is in poor health therefore unable to handle both kids.

Prefer someone who is reliable, patient with little boys, able to accept such ad-hoc arrangements for long term ( my appointments are usually arranged weeks or months before) and if possible stay nearby.

Pls pm or email me at [email protected] with your rates, profile and pictures.

hi i am staying at toh guan, i would like to become adhoc baby sitter for kids aged between 3 to 6 years old on Friday or Saturday, any time between i.e. 6pm to 11pm. $10 to $15/hr. You can deposit your kid at my place on hourly basis. I will teach them during this period of time too. Interested, pm me.

Hi I'm part time weekend babysitter,1hr-$18,I'm staying at cck ave 4....
If babysit at yr house also welcome but only at cck, yew tee or yeck whye thks... Welcome to noe more about me at 92247377 thks.. See u soon...

Hi I would like to recommend my mum. She's Singaporean and has experience taking care baby. She stays hougang and prefer somewhere near.
Pm me if you would like to enquire more.
Thanks.

Back