A ny gd maid to trsf urgent

HI, i have a Filipino maid for transfer, she's 29years old and have 2 kids. Her main duties is to look after my 2 young kids, 5mths old and 18mths. Every weekday morning, i bring the 3 of them to my MIL place and fetch them home at night.

On weekends, i take care of my babies myself while she do the housework. She's good in doing housework and taking care of my babies. Her English is generally good and she also teaches my toddler how to read. Of course like others, she has her "blur" times too.

She's with me for 3 months. Her salary is $350 without off days. Reason for transferring her is coz i'm out of job now. Cannot afford to keep her anymore.

She's available for transfer after 24th Feb 2010. Anyone interested, please PM me for details.

CHEERS!

Hello all

i need a maid urgently as im starting work in Feb.
Please PM me or call me if there's any maid transfer.
i would need them to look after my 4month old coming 5month boy and cook, clean the house.

Thanks

Hi Angela, Is your maid still available?

I m also urgently looking for a reliable maid to look after my 4 months old baby girl. let me know if you have any, thanks!

My contact is 98319294

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid for transfer. She has been looking after my triplets. She can seak and understand English.

Diligent girl. She is 26 years old. Independant worker.

Letting her go because i have another maid and will be a SAHM to look after myself already.

Pls pm me and leave your details if interested in her.

Hi all, i would like to recommend a philipino full time maid who has been working with me. no agent or agency fees involved, need to process her work permit directly. she is very flexible and excellent with kids, does her work efficiently without being told. Available immediately.Pls call me for more info on 90057863

Hi mus

is the maid working for you? why are you giving her up?

I have a maid, she is good at doing houseworks but of course she has a bit of absent minded. She is diligent but unfortunately, she is always very shy. After being staying together with me , my hubby and baby of 6 months, she still feel shy towards us. She and my baby somehow got a barrier inbetween them. So I need a good helper to assist me look after my baby on weekday when they are with my inlaw or my mother.

Any good maids to transfer for my consideration?

Thank you.

Hi mus,

I am looking for a nice lady to work for us as well. Can I have more details of her such as personality, salary/off day/mobile requirements. Pls pm me at [email protected]

Also, please state reason of giving her up since she is a good one.

If anyone need a good agent I can intro my maid agent to you as I feel that her service is very good. Firstly I dun need to go her office all she provide me doorstep service save alot of mine time n my house got 3 maid all from her and she really help me to get a suitable maid. Best of her is she dun hide any hidden cost like my ex maid agent. Any one need her number pm me.

Pm me.

I hv a good maid working with us for 6 yrs but her family wants her go back married so she left us during march.
She ask us to give her 3 months and she will come back to work again but we cannot wait for her as we need a maid to take care children.
3 months has passed and and she wanted to come back looking for good employer.
Let me know if u wants to take her.
Very nice lady can cook basic food.
Quiet but if children do wrong she will teach.
Housework no prob at all.
She take care children from age 4 above.
Btw she in currently at indo so need to help her do work permit.

Hi

I'm looking for a Filipino maid. Can speak and understand English well. Must have good attitude and have love in children. My kids are 4yrs and 1yr.
Do PM me if you have a good one to transfer. Really appreciate. God bless

Hi,

Anyone has good Filipino/Indo maid to transfer? honest, hardworking, clean
Please PM me the details. Thanks

Hello Sandra,

I'm unable to PM you. Can you please contact me at [email protected] on more info about the indo transfer maid you have?

Thanks,
Priscillia
happy.gif

Hi ,
I'm also looking for a good Indonesian Maid to look after my 10mth old girl.

Could someone recommend me if you know of any good maids.

Thank you!

I have a philipino maid that work for me for about 7mths for transfer, but i will only be releasing her in end-oct or nov when i get my ex-maid cousin in.

I've 2 kids 3yrs old and 1yr old, a big family that consist of me, hubby, mil, fil,gmil, bil, sil and 2 boys..she's oki with taking care of kids, but she's abit slow in doing house work and quite "manual" as in the sense that u need to constantly remind her to do the way u want..she need supervision for doing house work if not she will cut corner and take short cut..i guess thats common for most maid..and she's not honest enough to admit her mistake unless caught red-handed.

gd point about her is she is gd with children, and her english is gd enough to read story books for the kids..her temper also quite gd, no matter how naughty my child she also keep her cool. she's oki to do simple house hold chores that gotten repeatedly do daily like vacuum and mop floor..

overall she is gd with taking care of kids and doing simple household chores only like sweep/vacuum floor, mop, washing of clothes for small family.. not suitable for big family with alot of clothing to iron, alot of dishes to wash and cooking to do..

interested employer can drop me a pm with contact details, please read my positive and negative comments on her before msging me..

i am looking for a transfer maid PH. hopefully can start by 20+ oct 2010. my current maid going to HK and i need someone to help me with housework and getting my kids ready for childcare.

pls e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any recommendation.

thanks

hi i am looking for a good transfer maid who can handel children 4 months and 3 years old and does housework well.. Please let me know if you can help me . Thank you can pm me or mail me at [email protected]
Icemom

Looking for a reliable maid to help look after my 6mths old boy, do cooking and general housework.

If you know of any good maid whose contract is expiring and employers not intending to renew because of cicumstances reasons, please PM me.

Looking for gd reliable maid who knows how to take care of kids & gd with housework. Pls pm me.

Back