3D Birthday Cake for Baby

Discussion in 'Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies' started by casseytwl, Mar 25, 2008.

1. casseytwl

casseytwl New Member

Anyone tried to order 3D Birthday Cake...

I want to buy 1 for my girl 1st yr old bday..

2. cynlim

cynlim Member

3. faithpenn

faithpenn Member

You can try cakeavenue.com

But I dun think their cake is very nice...

Otherwise you can try pine garden, their cakes are yummy! Mostly tiered cakes though... But still look very lovely!

I ordered from them for my boy's 1st bday. www.pgcake.com

4. koshkosh

koshkosh New Member

Hi,
    You can try "Polar" cake shop.
    The cartoon on the cake look great, but too sweet [​IMG]

5. raynessa

raynessa New Member

Hi Casey,

You can try e-creative website. Their cakes are veri sweet and nice esp the 3-D one.

They provide free delivery as well. I have always order theirs for any occasion.

6. agape2208

agape2208 New Member

Hi, you can try coffee bean and tea leaf too! They have some nice 3D cakes.

7. moniquesc

moniquesc New Member

Try www.cherylshuen.com. She has very creative 3D cakes, especially for the 1yr olds. Although expensive, the cakes are beautifully crafted and very delicious. We ordered our son's 1yr birthday cake from her and it was a hit with adults & kids.

8. My ds's 1st bday in Aug. Anymore mummies out there also planning a beeeeg bash?

9. xue_ni

xue_ni Member

pink,
    my son 1st b'day oso falls in aug. hw u intend to celebrate for him?

10. casseytwl

casseytwl New Member

Hi Monique
    wow cherylshuen's cake design nice. how the cake?
    As for Pine garden from forum the lychee martine is very nice...

Hehe....

11. Hi xue,

Thinking of having a sesame street theme. Didn't have a 1st mth celebration for him so inviting abot 120 to 150pax this time.

Can only think of common items like goodie bags, cake from pine garden, agar agar cake fr James...alsi having a slide show and printing a photo book of his first year.

Wondering whether to get a magic show but it will be more for the guests as he doesn't know how to appreciate it. Any more ideas?

12. oneboyonegirl

oneboyonegirl Active Member

Any idea where to get BEN 10 birthday cake?

13. yangzi13

yangzi13 New Member

Hi,

Can try 'The Patissier', they have branches at both Mohd Sultan and Ann Siang. I always order their cake for all kinda events. Visit their website http://www.thepatissier.com to check out all their lovely cakes. A bit costly though but guaranteed satisfactory!

14. items2clear

items2clear New Member

Hi. I got a 3D amazingly real BARNEY cake for my gal's 1st B-day (2yrs ago) from Smiling Orchid Bakery. Still can't get over how good it looked. Get the fresh cream ones, tastes lighter and not as sweet. Must order 3 weeks in advance and min 3kg. Cheers!

15. morningbee

morningbee New Member

WOW!! this is interesting, still thinking what cake to buy for my baby boy 1st yr old birthday.

Thanks! [​IMG]

16. hkfan

hkfan New Member

Hi I had tried ecreative 3D winnie the pooh cake. Taste wise ok and normal but everyone went wow when they saw the cake.

17. jessel

jessel Member

18. mumbebes

mumbebes Member

how about customised 3D cakes? where to buy?

19. meowie

meowie Active Member

I did this for my son's birthday, all toys self provide and they will help me put on. It only cost me $35 for 1Kg, its very pretty to me and my friends already [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. jan193

jan193 Member

Meow.. ur cake is very nice n colourful.. whr did u order it from??

21. iemik0

iemik0 New Member

hi meow

interested to know where u got ur cake from. tinking of having a sesame st theme one for my boi. =)

22. sunshinekid

sunshinekid Active Member

Mommyof2

Any pictures of your kiddo's birthday cake from Smiling Orchid?

Thanks!

23. meowie

meowie Active Member

Oops sorry for my late reply. I got the cake from Swee Heng...cheap and nice. But i bought the figurines and ladybug for them to add on. I jus give them the design and they make for me lor. By right its $30 for 1 kg cake, but because i use additional 1 slice of swiss roll as top cake and a bigger box and cake basem they charge me additional $5 for that. But end result is nice so i dun mind paying the extra [​IMG]

Who ever needs the figurine can PM me lor [​IMG]

24. ednawong

ednawong Member

Hi meow

Care to share where you bought the winnie the pooh figurines from?

25. meowie

meowie Active Member

26. piggybb

piggybb New Member

meow the cake taste good?[​IMG]

27. meowie

meowie Active Member

piggybb,
    to me it taste good enough [​IMG]

28. meowie

meowie Active Member

Whoever is keen in getting the pooh figurine(with dough) can PM me cos i still have a few sets at home...bought from the supplier cos i wan to complete my set.
    [​IMG]

29. blissfulmay

blissfulmay New Member

Hi Meow,

do you have Mickey mouse, hello kitty or thomas and friends figurine?

Thanks.

30. meowie

meowie Active Member

So sorry, they only have disney princess and pooh. They only have aurora, cinderella and belle. I didn't buy them thou

31. blissfulmay

blissfulmay New Member

thanks, Meow. I'll buy real thomas train toy & put onto cake then. [​IMG]

32. glnnca

glnnca Member

Hi Meow

Want to check with u where is Swee Heng?

Thanks

33. puffybelle

puffybelle New Member

Hi Meow,

Do you know if they sell snow white figurine?
    Thks!

34. glnnca

glnnca Member

Hi Meow

Can I check with you for the supplier contact?

Cause thinking of doing the disney princess theme cake.

Thanks

35. meowie

meowie Active Member

So sorry i didnt follow this thread.
    glnnca,
    Branches:
    Bukit Panjang
    Blk 445 Fajar Road #01-522 Fajar Shopping Centre S670445 Tel: 6314 9949
    Bukit Panjang Plaza 1 Jelebu Road #01-22B S677743 Tel: 6763 9949
    Choa Chu Kang
    Blk 306 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 #01-683 S680306 Tel:6760 9949
    Blk 253 #B1-19 Choa Chu Kang Ave 1 S680253. Tel:6462 9949
    Jurong
    Blk 252 Jurong East St 24 #01-179 S600252 Tel: 6565 9949
    Blk 762 Gek Poh Shopping Centre Jurong West St.72 #01-256 S640762. Tel:6793 9949
    Blk 221 Boon Lay Drive #01-158 Boon Lay Shopping Centre S640221. Tel: 6268 9949
    Sembawang
    Blk 511 Canberra Road #01-07 S750511 Tel: 6853 9949
    Sengkang
    11 Rivervale Crescent #01-15 Rivervale Mall S545082 Tel: 6881 9949
    118 Rivervale Drive #01-17 Rivervale Plaza Tel: 6795 9949
    Serangoon
    55 Upper Serangoon Road #01-02 Potong Pasir MRT (Exit C) S347694. Tel:6288 9949
    Block 27 Bendemeer Road, £01-637. Tel: 6293 9949
    Blk 261 #01-13 Serangoon Central Drive S550261 Tel: 6281 9949
    Yishun
    Blk 846 Yishun Ring Road #01-3623 S730846 Tel: 6754 9949
    Woodlands
    Blk 678A #01-12 Woodlands Ave 6 S731678 Tel: 6893 9949

i have these figurines from smarties toppers to let go
    [​IMG]

36. meowie

meowie Active Member

puffebelle,
    nope they run out of snow white

37. glnnca

glnnca Member

hi Meow

thanks for the contacts.

Btw, how much are u selling for the 4 figurines?

thanks

38. zixin

zixin New Member

Hi Meow,

i ma interested in the Pooh & Friends figurines and hv just pm u.

Thanks

39. meowie

meowie Active Member

Dear all who're keen in the pooh figurines. The last set is sold to Zixin already.

glnnca,
    I've PM you on the princess figurines

40. jeffersonmommy

jeffersonmommy New Member

Dear Meow,

I am new in here , i am registering myself so i can discuss and share many interesting things that happening with my little ones.
    First, i must say that i am desperately in need of winnie-the-pooh figurines, just exactly the same as those you have on your cake...my son's birthday is 2 weeks away from now..and i have make a design for the cake but i just can't find the little figurines anywhere......
    Can anyone suggest me please?

Thank you

41. meowie

meowie Active Member

shirley,
    you're in luck...one set whom i reserve for my friend says she dun need le so i still got 1 set...can you please PM me if you wan cos you dun accept PM? Thanks

42. prema09

prema09 New Member

Hi Meow,

Just came across your post. I am in need of thos winnie-the-pooh figurines. Can u please let me know where i can get them or if you have any spare left. Please pm me.

Thank you.

43. sharon_chng

sharon_chng Member

Hi mommyof2,

Care to share yr gal's 3D amazingly real BARNEY cake for yr gal's 1st B-day (2yrs ago) from Smiling Orchid Bakery photo? I am interested to order one for my son for 1st birthday but no idea in mind yet.. Thank alot! my email: sharon_chng2000@yahoo.com.sg

cheer,
    sharon

44. embaby

embaby New Member

I got a really adorable 3D animal themed bday cake for my son at the following site. Not expensive. Believe they also do themed cakes such as Bob the Builder, Dora etc. Can ref to photos on site. http://cupcakedivinity.blogspot.com/

45. angel15

angel15 New Member

Hi Meow,
    The Pooh range: its playdough- Can be used on cakes? U still have it?

Hi Adeline,
    How u find e cake? Is it very sweet? some cupcakes are quite sweet...

Tks...

46. angel15

angel15 New Member

Meow, Oops..sorry..must be blur...just realised u mentioned u have no more pooh figures.. can u pm me e contact for the supplies of the figures?

Tks!!!

47. millysmix

millysmix New Member

I ordered a Pirate Cake from Smiling Orchid Bakery (www.smilingorchid.com) for my son's 5th birthday. The cake tasted good; not too sweet, and the decoration was fantastic. He still plays with the toys too!

48. jenny_yong

jenny_yong Member

49. sclaujas

sclaujas Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

barney cake from Pine garden
    agar agar cake - mrs chan

50. sclaujas

sclaujas Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

barney cake from Pine garden
    agar agar cake - mrs chan

51. sclaujas

sclaujas Active Member

[​IMG]

barney makes an appearance.

52. meowie

meowie Active Member

Dear all,
    Sorry for not checking on this thread. All the pooh sets are sold and supplier dont have the completed set but left with rabbit and kanga only. Please find alternatives. Thanks

53. larkspur

larkspur New Member

Hi jasmommy,

where do you hire the barney from ? any contact?

54. lexuan_mummy

lexuan_mummy New Member

Dear all, both my gals' bday falls on 8 Oct.
    Elder one is 4 this year while the younger one is 1.

I'm still undecisive whether to make one cake or two.

It's kind of unfair if I make one, then the younger one will "never' have a cake of her own (Somemore it's her 1st bday) but it's kind of silly to make two.

Arrr...........any suggestion?

55. limjonana

limjonana Member

Hi Jasmommy,
    Called pg cakes and was told that u bought the figurine on your own. Wld like to know what I can get them and whether you're keen to sell yours.[​IMG]

56. wennlim

wennlim New Member

Hi, I'm planning my girl's 1year old birthday party,,..but i'm a bit late.. cos her birthday is 2 weeks from now.. we finally decided on a winnie the pooh theme.. does anyone know where i can find winnie the pooh cake toppers? or party supplies at a reasonable rate?

Many thanks for responding
    [​IMG]

57. ccc

ccc New Member

monique can i know how does ur cake looked like and how much did u pay?

58. sweetieslover

sweetieslover New Member

My son's 1st b.day was jus over. I got e cake from PG, ordered triple layer chocolate n lychee martini. E taste is ok, most of my guest said it's nice.

But i'm not happy with their service, e person who took my order make me feel as if she not interested earning my money.

I told her my design for e first few calls n she did wrote down n confirm wif mi on e spot. But after she send mi e invoice, some of e details were different. Tis was ok to mi.

But when my cake arrived i was rather angry n disappointed.

1: They only put 2 cake toppers(i provide 5)for mi which is really pathetic.

2: I did ask her to put cupcakes fully surround e side of e bottom cake. In e end only 5 at one side another 5 on e other side.

3: I say i wan e pooh n frenz candle facing small yellow cake, but turn out to b facing e front.

4: She say ok when i show her a pic from PG tat i wan e cloud, caterpillar n snail. But turn out 1 oso dun have!!!

5: I already said i dun wan pink colour cream on my cupcakes, seems like they really cnt follow SIMPLE instruction.

Worse thing is tat she still dare dare charge mi $30 for artistic charge when she did not really follow my idea of e cake. N am really angry to c mummies from e forum who order from them only been charged $25 e max.

luckily e overall looking was ok but am nt happy wif their services n they don't really do ur design when u instruct them.
    Heres a few pic of e cake. \

[​IMG][​IMG]

59. sleepy_mop

sleepy_mop New Member

I order this Agar Agar Cake for my baby first month from Ejelly.

Incase you all need the contact, you can contact Elizabeth Tan at 98801106. Her email is elizabethtan@ejelly.com.sg

Price very reasonable from $50 onwards and come with free delivery. Very healthy version since it is not too sweet. Many designs too.

[​IMG]

Apologise picture a bit blur.

60. mummy_sim

mummy_sim New Member

Anyone can tell me where can buy the small barney toy?? Another 2 more weeks is my son 2 yrs old birthday, he like barney, so I hope can put the barney toy onto cake (lear from Meowie).