2WW - for those TTC-ing

Flying off this Thursday morning, coming back next Wednesday!
I also have a tattoo hahaa and my MIL hates it. I only got it after I got married, meaning I OLD and mature enough to think right. wah lao tell whole world got tattoo means gangster. lol then who knows, her 2nd daughter in law from CHINA also got tattoo somemore on the arm kind! lol

mine is at the back its a phoenix, those Japanese kind, colour also. not the old sch ah liao type lah. hahaha

actually after my first mc I also wanted to ink one more, luckily didn't loh, else I have to ink many times. lol

enjoy ur Taiwan trip. ur hubby really sweet to you :)

i have give up ... stop taking bbt since yesterday onwards since last 2 days bbt starts to drop ...
nevermind, already prepare my pad and getting ready for the AF to report
my bbt has been going up but that's becoz haven't reach dpo12/13/14 yet. plus my temps these 2 days not accurate also bcoz of my bad sleeping habit and my rm temp also go up coz I slp alone so I make aircon warmer. so overall body temp I think increased bah.

but a part of me hope that the temp doesn't come down. very anxious every morning when I take temp since sun. if temp comes down I will still continue to take, but will just prepare for the pad also :(

hi wondersss, i understand what you are going through. Hugs.. i married for 4 years and ttc for 2 years without success too. am seeing tsb too. Stay postive k. :)
hi chocopiggie, 发泄 is better than “内伤”. As the saying goes "people cry not because they are weak. it's because they have been strong for too long." betw i oso have a dog and my hubby loves bb too. :)
hi ladies, I took tsb medi on sat & sun. managed to gulp down everything. lol. not tat bad la. my medi quite big packet so need 4 bowls water to brew and fill up abt 3/4 of the 3.2liters pot.

hi wondersss, i understand what you are going through. Hugs.. i married for 4 years and ttc for 2 years without success too. am seeing tsb too. Stay postive k. :)
hi chocopiggie, 发泄 is better than “内伤”. As the saying goes "people cry not because they are weak. it's because they have been strong for too long." betw i oso have a dog and my hubby loves bb too. :)
hi ladies, I took tsb medi on sat & sun. managed to gulp down everything. lol. not tat bad la. my medi quite big packet so need 4 bowls water to brew and fill up abt 3/4 of the 3.2liters pot.
u are making me nervous... im seeing her this thur. lol hope she gives me powdered meds

Don't worry, if you still have about 3 hours uninterrupted sleep , then is still good..:) there are days i also woke up a few times to check on my boy who was down with fever.. But I still take my bbt but I put down a side note to say that I woke up a few times.. No problem de:) I also feel more secure with my hubby sleeping next to me cos we are used to cuddling each other when we sleep.. Tonight you try again to sleep earlier , hope you will doze into slumberland sweetly and soundly:)
thanks dear I hope so too.. hahah so envy u all can cuddle and slp. we will cuddle before we slp, but once I want to fall aslp I will push my hubby away. lol so every night my hubby very poor thing he says u every night push me away. lol I cannot take it very warm. plus he snores sometimes, wah I wont be able to slp.

thanks dear I hope so too.. hahah so envy u all can cuddle and slp. we will cuddle before we slp, but once I want to fall aslp I will push my hubby away. lol so every night my hubby very poor thing he says u every night push me away. lol I cannot take it very warm. plus he snores sometimes, wah I wont be able to slp.
Hahah.. You so funny :D why not jus cuddle and doze off b4 your hubby so you won't hear his snores?:) Heheheh ... If I don't cuddle my hubby, I can't sleep as well.. Sometimes I sleep in his arms , which means I'll be lying on the upper part of his inner arm.. I asked him if the weight of my head is making his arm very 酸.. He laughed and say he has muscles so it is not 酸 for him .. Heheh.. To cuddle together is something that I look forward to when I sleep at night.. That is why if he goes for reservist or overseas, I'll miss him
Dearly :)

I also have a tattoo hahaa and my MIL hates it. I only got it after I got married, meaning I OLD and mature enough to think right. wah lao tell whole world got tattoo means gangster. lol then who knows, her 2nd daughter in law from CHINA also got tattoo somemore on the arm kind! lol

mine is at the back its a phoenix, those Japanese kind, colour also. not the old sch ah liao type lah. hahaha

actually after my first mc I also wanted to ink one more, luckily didn't loh, else I have to ink many times. lol

enjoy ur Taiwan trip. ur hubby really sweet to you :)

Nice! I always wanted to do a BIG one on my back but hubby says I got too much tattoos on my body (i only have 3 lo), he say add on some more i'll look like yakuza's woman. (-_-") Did i tell u that time we were still pak tor-ing i went hot spring with my MIL in Japan n shes like eyes popped when she saw my tattoos? That look was priceless! LOL!!!

Bringing the list back. Wishing more people strike! Dora and TungChia should have tested by now, but hardly see them here.

Pooh232 not testing unless temp going up. Maerceci?

This coming weekend, JumboGirl and Bel + myself.

Waiting for BFP:
15 Mar - dora_
16 Mar - Tungchia
18 Mar - maerceci
18 Mar - Pooh232
21 Mar - JumboGirl
23 Mar - Hopeful Mum
23 Mar - bel_vodka
23 Mar - mshoon
25 Mar - Taeyang
26 Mar - Whinypooh
28 Mar - doodoo123
31 Mar - wantababy
02 Apr - Twinkletot
03 Apr - Booy
03 Apr - Hlixian
No date yet - Emily Tan
Qin + Chocopiggie - taking a break

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Jan:
tanja78, dogdog and wivi789
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Feb:
little_bud, Dustygritty
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Mar:
Stoneystoney

Hi All,
I am waiting for my AF to come. According to my FF app today is DPO14 which i think shld be the day that it shld come, but i am still spotting and my boobs are still a bit sore. It is unlike last time, by DPO13 my boobs soreness shld be gone and AF will show up next day. My bbt is dropped today but havent hit the lowest. So i dunno what to expect. I dont have high hopes coz we totally missed the window period. It's a miracle if i got a BFP. :p It will be a big relief for me if my AF go back normal

Your cycle really fluctuate quite a bit.. Not super good at charts, how long is your usual cycle?

booy, my body is v han type.. last time dr zou say my womb is like taken out from freezer and need time to de-froze.. but in singapore how not to take cold stuffs with temptations all around us?? so i knw my temp is like roller coaster just like my 心情。

i juz managed to get the brazil nuts at the nuts temporary store at my office building....
took 5 and hur i still prefer almonds taste haha

hope is able to help me w my implantation nw tho maybe abit too late...

many posts today i will read it ltr when i hv the time

My loots!

Attachments

• 1395035401001.jpg
    1395035401001.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 96
Can any ladies please explain the process how the gynec can check if you have PCOS? Been trying a few months within the 'window' period but nothing happened. As much as I dont wan to think about it. It is still pretty disturbing. :( Therefore thought of checking if I have PCOS.

Just tested after lunch, BFN :( March is out for me, will be taking a break. Good luck to the other ladies in the race ;)
Waiting for BFP:
15 Mar - dora_
18 Mar - maerceci
18 Mar - Pooh232
21 Mar - JumboGirl
23 Mar - Hopeful Mum
23 Mar - bel_vodka
23 Mar - mshoon
25 Mar - Taeyang
26 Mar - Whinypooh
28 Mar - doodoo123
31 Mar - wantababy
02 Apr - Twinkletot
03 Apr - Booy
03 Apr - Hlixian
No date yet - Emily Tan
Qin + Chocopiggie - taking a break

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Jan:
tanja78, dogdog and wivi789
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Feb:
little_bud, Dustygritty
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Mar:
Stoneystoney

Last edited:
i juz managed to get the brazil nuts at the nuts temporary store at my office building....
took 5 and hur i still prefer almonds taste haha

hope is able to help me w my implantation nw tho maybe abit too late...

many posts today i will read it ltr when i hv the time

5!! i thought someone here mentioned can only take 1-2?? how do they taste like? just nutty like other nuts?

dear all!
does any of you here uses the Clearblue Digital Ovulation test kit?
Just wondering as it was not written on the manual itself, what does the two strips stands for? I saw these two strips when i remove the test strips from the device.

i have give up ... stop taking bbt since yesterday onwards since last 2 days bbt starts to drop ...

My cycle buddy, ^5 also prepared. Roll out my "white carpet" for AF to leave her red foot prints :p

i also given up.. my bf said it's too stressful for me to keep taking temperature every morning, OPK everyday and record it down. machiam like working like that.. we throw away the book which i paste all my OPK and also delete the apps..

we continue to try as per normal but without all the recording and testing...

Can any ladies please explain the process how the gynec can check if you have PCOS? Been trying a few months within the 'window' period but nothing happened. As much as I dont wan to think about it. It is still pretty disturbing. :( Therefore thought of checking if I have PCOS.

Hi,

I've seen Dr Charles from Mt E and when he scan my stomach, he saw some small eggs in both ovaries that were immature.
He say this is called PCOM, which is less severe than PCOS.
I think you need to visit a fertility doc to see if you're ovulating.

Can any ladies please explain the process how the gynec can check if you have PCOS? Been trying a few months within the 'window' period but nothing happened. As much as I dont wan to think about it. It is still pretty disturbing. :( Therefore thought of checking if I have PCOS.[/quot

Hi hi I was just diagnosed with pcos a few mins ago thru a transvaginal scan. My symptoms were rly suggestive of that cos of the irregular, painless periods. Starting on clomid and metformin. Finally my suspicion is confirmed and I feel much better !!!

Hi,

I've seen Dr Charles from Mt E and when he scan my stomach, he saw some small eggs in both ovaries that were immature.
He say this is called PCOM, which is less severe than PCOS.
I think you need to visit a fertility doc to see if you're ovulating.

is there any way to check if the eggs (assuming ovulating) are matured, without seeing the doc? like any symptoms?

He prescribe me with Metformin and Clomid, would be going back to him this thu for another scan to see if the eggs have matured or have new eggs that are big enough to be fertilized. If there are eggs are of good sizes, he would advise the BD days.

I guess other than scan, there is no other way to know if your eggs are matured or not.

booy, my body is v han type.. last time dr zou say my womb is like taken out from freezer and need time to de-froze.. but in singapore how not to take cold stuffs with temptations all around us?? so i knw my temp is like roller coaster just like my 心情。
Then maybe you should first get your body ready first.. Even BFP also need a good body to carry it to full term.. You need to be more patient.. I used to take a lot of cold food but nowadays I cut almost all of it..

Nice! I always wanted to do a BIG one on my back but hubby says I got too much tattoos on my body (i only have 3 lo), he say add on some more i'll look like yakuza's woman. (-_-") Did i tell u that time we were still pak tor-ing i went hot spring with my MIL in Japan n shes like eyes popped when she saw my tattoos? That look was priceless! LOL!!!
So many tattoos! I always wanted one but scared of the pain..

Then maybe you should first get your body ready first.. Even BFP also need a good body to carry it to full term.. You need to be more patient.. I used to take a lot of cold food but nowadays I cut almost all of it..
you're right. bfp is just a first step, need a good body to accomplish mission impossible!
cold food really not good for health... stay away as much as possible... cold drinks, cold food, and even liang2 food... should stay away from...

He prescribe me with Metformin and Clomid, would be going back to him this thu for another scan to see if the eggs have matured or have new eggs that are big enough to be fertilized. If there are eggs are of good sizes, he would advise the BD days.

I guess other than scan, there is no other way to know if your eggs are matured or not.

Hahah I am also starting on 250mg metformin and 50 mg clomid. Seems like whether or not clomid is given depends on whether u want ur bb fast.. I did tell the doc. .. I am all ready to Start on clomid.

Hahah I am also starting on 250mg metformin and 50 mg clomid. Seems like whether or not clomid is given depends on whether u want ur bb fast.. I did tell the doc. .. I am all ready to Start on clomid.
Great that you got the answer that you want.. What's metformin for?

lol I don't dare to let me MIL see. I go my in laws house I mAKE sure I wear longer t-shirt to cover in case I bend over and the shirt pull up slightly. wah I dam scared. but bcoz my sis in law now pregnant and have tattoo, she stopped complaining liao! lol! mine quite big wor, its like a bigger than my palm. tattoo is art which I don't expect everyone to accept or understand but doesn't mean I am gangster/bad gal/ all the BAD labels ahhaha . my sch results are quite good one leh, and was in a good uni also. lol if compare, her kids (my hub and the bro) more ah beng loh!

the way she says it like say my mum don't know how to teach me. pls loh I did it when I turned 27, I adult and married still need my mum to teach meh. haha my mum was cool with it she just says too big.

Dr Charles say we're still young and moreover we just got married last Nov, but hubby told him, he old already, so cannot wait ...LOL

wahaha shall I congrats you, at least you got some answers. good that way so u are being treated and can get BFP soon. I hope Emily go do a check soon bah.
when checking do u need to do scan only when u are having AF like what Emily says?

Great that you got the answer that you want.. What's metformin for?

Hey its to reduce insulin resistance. One desirable side effect is tt ones appetite will plummet. Let's see if I can go back to my jc time weight of 50 ish since everything went haywire when I first entered uni. 19 yrs old I went to the obgyn. . Lol

Dr Charles say we're still young and moreover we just got married last Nov, but hubby told him, he old already, so cannot wait ...LOL

Haha ya the gynae did say we r quite young too at 29.. He did seem to imply that probably as a first step just do metformin alone but he did ask, how keen are we for a horse and I said.. A horse will be nice. I saw how my MIL was playing with my hb cousins kids when we were at KL. .. I am sure she will dote on her on grandchild lots too. It's thru quite a bit of observation that I know I can rely on her for help if she really retires this yr

wahaha shall I congrats you, at least you got some answers. good that way so u are being treated and can get BFP soon. I hope Emily go do a check soon bah.
when checking do u need to do scan only when u are having AF like what Emily says?

Hey its cd 6 for me today. I had the basics done today -my first ever pap smear and a transvaginal scan. When I saw the scan I was like .. hmm those look like cysts to me (the dark spots). Then the gynae said .. later I will tell u more abt pcos. So I know liao lor. But ya he did mention abt blood tests to test for glucose tolerance etc. If I am not wrong to test for the fsh and lh u need to do tt on cd 2 or 3

Emily I do suggest to get urself checked too. I really feel very happy now. I am not sad tt i have pcos. Instead I have closure to all my questions and I remarked to the doctor. . Tt he confirmed my suspicion .. heh!

Thanks everyone... *group hug to all of u*

Ya, so I'm just going to do what I enjoy in Taipei! Nails, shop n eat n getting inked! I wanna cover my old tattoo with a colorful one! I'm going to tattoo the flower lily (signify fertility) & small cute parrot beside it (bird signifies to let it go, n let nature takes its own course; parrot becuz I'm a very chatty person which a parrot seems to suit me!)... so next time when I'm down in ttc, I can look at it to tell myself 不要太执着, must 看开一点on this aspect... :D

Anyway my hubby says after come back from taiwan wanna go see Dr Su (tcm at bt batok) to tiao our bodies, if still no bfp then go find Dr Loh to do IUI... heehee...

u so funny abt the MIL eyes pop out part!

i only hv 1 small at the back... hb say no more new ink haha also gd la.. nw my DS is 5yo ask me why i hv a dragon and why dad hv a fire i can only be frank to him coz i like it and i tot it was cool.. he immd replied me not cool lor...

Hey its cd 6 for me today. I had the basics done today -my first ever pap smear and a transvaginal scan. When I saw the scan I was like .. hmm those look like cysts to me (the dark spots). Then the gynae said .. later I will tell u more abt pcos. So I know liao lor. But ya he did mention abt blood tests to test for glucose tolerance etc. If I am not wrong to test for the fsh and lh u need to do tt on cd 2 or 3

Emily I do suggest to get urself checked too. I really feel very happy now. I am not sad tt i have pcos. Instead I have closure to all my questions and I remarked to the doctor. . Tt he confirmed my suspicion .. heh!

pcos still can conceive. Don lose hope !

is there any way to check if the eggs (assuming ovulating) are matured, without seeing the doc? like any symptoms?
There is but i think only experienced doctor knows. Dr Tan KS ever checked my eggs by pressing on the side on my tummy to feel the egg size. He said that a matured egg should be more than 20mm, if i dont rem wrongly. U can lie down and try pressing yourself . No need to exert too much pressure. But only accurate when u dont have constipation.

There is but i think only experienced doctor knows. Dr Tan KS ever checked my eggs by pressing on the side on my tummy to feel the egg size. He said that a matured egg should be more than 20mm, if i dont rem wrongly. U can lie down and try pressing yourself . No need to exert too much pressure. But only accurate when u dont have constipation.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH very experience leh. hahaha I don't know where exactly our ovaries are. lower abdominal, but is it within the "Triangle" or outside. sorry ah I so dumb about my own body. hahaha

ya good to have answers hor. hope u get ur BFP soon.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH very experience leh. hahaha I don't know where exactly our ovaries are. lower abdominal, but is it within the "Triangle" or outside. sorry ah I so dumb about my own body. hahaha

Eh i also dunno leh.. I think is within the "triangle" ba. But i think can also agar agar press at the side to feel the egg. Haha tat is why i say only experienced doc knows.

Back