2WW - for those TTC-ing

Jia you all of you! Easier to say to take things easy but must really remember to enjoy the process of trying to get pregnant. The only frustrating thing for me is (I think coz I just tried once last month and it was most prob after my ovulation) moving forward is the 2 weeks wait. Cannot drink, cannot do this and that. Hehehe...

Yes I was complaining so old blah blah n she shove a book infront of me n ask me look. I stare at it all Chinese wordings n dates. So I ask her see what! N she said u see carefully n suddenly I spot fann name. Ha ha.
Wow.. Another celebrity seeing her.. Next week I see her can ask her

whoa but can share patient details liddat one meh? not supposed to be secret?? unless if fann wong herself got announce to the world lah....
and hor... so FW really see tsb and bfp naturally ah? whoaaaaa

and congrats sloshysoup!!! guess being relaxed really helps!! :)

whoa but can share patient details liddat one meh? not supposed to be secret?? unless if fann wong herself got announce to the world lah....

Hello ladies, am new to this forum..my gynea has advised to go for lapo has ive one blocked tube..anyone went through this surgery before?

I asked her is it ok to tell others. She said ok is not a secret n won't get her in trouble.

When I say I give up on this cycle since I was sick and out plus only bd once after o day I meant it. But now that I'm recovering, only left with cough and flu, I realised half the tww has gone. Suddenly a gush of anxiety awaits. As I temp every morning I was so worried to see a dip In the temp.

Oh well hubby is off to Europe so left me alone at home. Too free already. Hahaha

Waiting for my pressie to return on 26th. And it's time for Bruno Mars!! Yeah.

It's Sunday and u still hate tww. Hahaha

Totally no time to tink of tww for me tdy.

I jumped out of bed rushing to sch for group assignment and I missed taking my bbt. Damn it... lol

When I say I give up on this cycle since I was sick and out plus only bd once after o day I meant it. But now that I'm recovering, only left with cough and flu, I realised half the tww has gone. Suddenly a gush of anxiety awaits. As I temp every morning I was so worried to see a dip In the temp.

Oh well hubby is off to Europe so left me alone at home. Too free already. Hahaha

Heheheh.. Pray that your bbt will stay high and get a BFP! :)

Missed 1 day shouldn't be a problem:) last cycle I also missed 3 times on 3 separate days .. No worries ;)

Haha ya lo hopefully! Told myself is okay don let bbt and tww mk me crazy like last mth ... last mth i totally cannot focus on other things .

Tdy is a tiring day .

hi hopeful mum,
its time to enjoy some ME time.
sometimes i really like that kinda of feelings.

think i am giving up this cycle, cos these few days i did try to take BBT and its starting to drop, so likely AF is reporting soon.
super sianz liao .. think its not my fate to try natural.
so its abt time to go and stop trying and maybe just go ahead with ivf ...

hi hopeful mum,
its time to enjoy some ME time.
sometimes i really like that kinda of feelings.

think i am giving up this cycle, cos these few days i did try to take BBT and its starting to drop, so likely AF is reporting soon.
super sianz liao .. think its not my fate to try natural.
so its abt time to go and stop trying and maybe just go ahead with ivf ...
haha ya.. i hate it when he is overseas. i went shopping with a gf and spent money! lol happily! waiting for him to buy me a new lv wallet :p hahaha trade off of not going to europe with me lol

when he is away i will meet up with friends loh. quite enjoy lag but he goes 2 weeks so a bit sian

just now i got craving so i just went to eat itacho. yummy sashimi. lol every time i prevent this time don't prevent liao. what will be will be :)

just now i got craving so i just went to eat itacho. yummy sashimi. lol every time i prevent this time don't prevent liao. what will be will be :)
Yummy.. I ate a lot of prohibited food outside the 2ww.. Refrain from eating tons of food during the 2ww sometimes drives me nuts too.. Sometimes it just feels good to break the rules..

Hi Ladies,

Its been 4 years since i have been to this thread.. :)
A short intro about myself.. I was in this thread 4 years ago and everyone in this thread well has graduated and leaving me still in this race.
After my failed IVF in 2012 which ended up in chemical pregnancy, i have stopped serious ttc for 1 year and just trying to forget the pain and all the suffering i have been thru. With my lazy womb which only ovulate on the right side and my right tube is blocked could not help me to conceive naturally.
After a yr of rest or a series of blows where everyone around me start to get bfp again..(even lady smokers and FW) I have made up my mind to start cycling with a determined DH that even quit smoking so we can have a little one in our arms.
I have restarted by seeing DR TSB which i see alot of sisters here are seeing her too which i feel comfort at least there are pple which i can ask around about her style. I was with Dr zou for 1+ year but fruitless so i decided to change to Dr TSB after my gf countless of persuading and giving me confidence.
TQQQ:oops:

Hi Ladies,

A short intro about myself.. I was in this thread 4 years ago and everyone in this thread well has graduated and leaving me still in this race.
After my failed IVF in 2012 which ended up in chemical pregnancy, i have stopped serious ttc for 1 year and just trying to forget the pain and all the suffering i have been thru. With my lazy womb which only ovulate on the right side and my right tube is blocked could not help me to conceive naturally.
After a yr of rest or a series of blows where everyone around me start to get bfp again..(even lady smokers and FW) I have made up my mind to start cycling with a determined DH that even quit smoking so we can have a little one in our arms.
I have restarted by seeing DR TSB which i see alot of sisters here are seeing her too which i feel comfort at least there are pple which i can ask around about her style. I was with Dr zou for 1+ year but fruitless so i decided to change to Dr TSB after my gf countless of persuading and giving me confidence.

gambatte! Hope that dr tsb can help u get what u want :)

Thanks ladies...

hi wondersss, ive also been around SMH for over 2 yrs im still back to square one. let's jiayou together and work towards our dream. I also see TSB, and have been seeing her for a year.

Baby_sparkles, you are also in another thread right? :)
I was actually iseen her the second time and i ask her if i can go head with my IVF in May/June.. She say She cannot stop me but dun expect results after seeing her only 1 time.. and she see my temp also nvr comment much.. my temp is v horrendous and flunctating like stock market.. :confused: and she say my mai abit weak.. haix.. what should i do...?? :(

Hi Ladies,

welcome back. don't feel discouraged, a lot of ladies here are also still struggling. I started ttc in 2011, all in all I had abt 4 miscarriages. I haven't give up hope yet. im still trying for no. 1 :)

have faith and carry on, some day we will have a healthy baby in our arms :)

Thanks ladies...

Baby_sparkles, you are also in another thread right? :)
I was actually iseen her the second time and i ask her if i can go head with my IVF in May/June.. She say She cannot stop me but dun expect results after seeing her only 1 time.. and she see my temp also nvr comment much.. my temp is v horrendous and flunctating like stock market.. :confused: and she say my mai abit weak.. haix.. what should i do...?? :(
Hi wondersss, don't be discouraged.. Sometimes it is good to take time to tiao your body well so that your body will be more ready to support a pregnancy.. I can understand your anxiety.. Me too, TTC for whole of last year , no success, then found out have clear cyst and endometriosis cysts.. Undergone laparoscopy .. So TTC plan was forced to put on hold.. Started seeing TSB in jan .. Seen her twice so far and she also asked me to continue to take her medicine to tiao my body well.. Last time I see her, she told me my body condition still not up to her expectation yet.. So I probably have to start brewing medicine and not take the powdered medicine anymore..
So don't be sad.. Continue to tiao your body and soon your body will be ready to support pregnancy :)
Btw, are u taking TSB's brewed medicine or the powdered type? :)

Bringing the list back. Wishing more people strike! Dora and TungChia should have tested by now, but hardly see them here.

Pooh232 not testing unless temp going up. Maerceci?

This coming weekend, JumboGirl and Bel + myself.

Waiting for BFP:
15 Mar - dora_
16 Mar - Tungchia
18 Mar - maerceci
18 Mar - Pooh232
21 Mar - JumboGirl
23 Mar - Hopeful Mum
23 Mar - bel_vodka
23 Mar - mshoon
25 Mar - Taeyang
26 Mar - Whinypooh
28 Mar - doodoo123
31 Mar - wantababy
02 Apr - Twinkletot
03 Apr - Booy
03 Apr - Hlixian
No date yet - Emily Tan
Qin + Chocopiggie - taking a break

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Jan:
tanja78, dogdog and wivi789
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Feb:
little_bud, Dustygritty
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Mar:
Stoneystoney

Hugs all ladies!!

Thanks for welcoming me back.. Maybe im too kanchiong..

babysparkles, do we have to take temp every month for her to see..?? I mean u have been seeing her for 1 yr and still taking??

In the IVF thread, some sisters are seeing TBS for med and Dr Zou for accupunture and im thinking of that too but DH say dun overload myself too much... haixxx..

Hugs all ladies!!

Thanks for welcoming me back.. Maybe im too kanchiong..

babysparkles, do we have to take temp every month for her to see..?? I mean u have been seeing her for 1 yr and still taking??

In the IVF thread, some sisters are seeing TBS for med and Dr Zou for accupunture and im thinking of that too but DH say dun overload myself too much... haixxx..

wondersss,
hugz hugz .. seriously i really think TTC needs alot of patience and determination.
jia you ladies !
hope that 1 fine day, all of us will graduate from her ...

welcome back. don't feel discouraged, a lot of ladies here are also still struggling. I started ttc in 2011, all in all I had abt 4 miscarriages. I haven't give up hope yet. im still trying for no. 1 :)

have faith and carry on, some day we will have a healthy baby in our arms :)

U really are our role model with the never say die spirit! Salute salute!

Anyway I broke down in tears again after going to my sis-in-law's second daughter bb shower and then knowing another friend gotten a bfp... haizzz... my hubby was so sad to see me cry till like that he even suggested to stop trying for bb, just the three of us (me, him n doggie) is enuf for him, as long as I dun cry so often becuz of bb n pregnancies ard me... but I told him I wanted a bb so much cuz he loves bb alot... sigh... my eyes r so swollen this morning...

Hi wondersss, don't be discouraged.. Sometimes it is good to take time to tiao your body well so that your body will be more ready to support a pregnancy.. I can understand your anxiety.. Me too, TTC for whole of last year , no success, then found out have clear cyst and endometriosis cysts.. Undergone laparoscopy .. So TTC plan was forced to put on hold.. Started seeing TSB in jan .. Seen her twice so far and she also asked me to continue to take her medicine to tiao my body well.. Last time I see her, she told me my body condition still not up to her expectation yet.. So I probably have to start brewing medicine and not take the powdered medicine anymore..
So don't be sad.. Continue to tiao your body and soon your body will be ready to support pregnancy :)
Btw, are u taking TSB's brewed medicine or the powdered type? :)
Hi angel-mommy, Thanks for the encouragement! Abit discouraging as with Dr Zou for 1yr + and tiao until no results is abit saddening.. I can only blame myself.. :(:(
I seen her twice in Feb and March recently..taking brewed herbs..My FIL is helping us to brew the medicine.. feeling touched and blessed. :D :D :D & hopefully i can really strike naturally..Do u have bad temps as well...?/ im so depressed to see my temps..:confused:

Anyway I broke down in tears again after going to my sis-in-law's second daughter bb shower and then knowing another friend gotten a bfp... haizzz... my hubby was so sad to see me cry till like that he even suggested to stop trying for bb, just the three of us (me, him n doggie) is enuf for him, as long as I dun cry so often becuz of bb n pregnancies ard me... but I told him I wanted a bb so much cuz he loves bb alot... sigh... my eyes r so swollen this morning...
hug hug!!! understand what u are going thru. every time I see my brother in law touch and kiss his wife tummy I also feel very sad. but happy for the family loh :)
my hubby also suggested not to try anymore, same like u, I insist on having one else I also wont have to suffer so many miscarriages. every miscarriage is a very big blow, very difficult to describe but I have chosen to continue this ttc journey and believe I will be a mother.

Hi angel-mommy, Thanks for the encouragement! Abit discouraging as with Dr Zou for 1yr + and tiao until no results is abit saddening.. I can only blame myself.. :(:(
I seen her twice in Feb and March recently..taking brewed herbs..My FIL is helping us to brew the medicine.. feeling touched and blessed. :D :D :D & hopefully i can really strike naturally..Do u have bad temps as well...?/ im so depressed to see my temps..:confused:
You FIL is so nice:) you are so blessed:)
For me, my bbt so far okie I guess.. For both times that I've seen her, she is able to identify which day I ovulated and also circle dates that I must try to bd.. But I'm taking a break from TTC until May so it is a good reference for me next time. She also told me for my last cycle , my luteal please is only 11 days .. Too short and need to lengthen it.. And so I'll continue to take her medicine to tiao my body.. Don't give up okie , Jia you.. Take this time to tiao your body well at the same time:) you are trying for #1 or #2? For me , I'm old liao.. 36 this year.. So really hope I can strike this year.. Let's Jia you together :)

Big hug for you!:)
Sometimes it is good to cry out to ventilate out a that are laid in our hearts.. Don't give up hope yet, you are still young.. Unlike me, I'm so old liao :D As long as you are still holding on to this hope to become a mother, I'm sure you will.. 不要放弃, 加油!:) hug hug! :)

hug hug!!! understand what u are going thru. every time I see my brother in law touch and kiss his wife tummy I also feel very sad. but happy for the family loh :)
my hubby also suggested not to try anymore, same like u, I insist on having one else I also wont have to suffer so many miscarriages. every miscarriage is a very big blow, very difficult to describe but I have chosen to continue this ttc journey and believe I will be a mother.
I like your "never say die" kind of attitude! :) yes, I also believe you will become a mother one day! Fighting!! :)

For me, my bbt so far okie I guess.. For both times that I've seen her, she is able to identify which day I ovulated and also circle dates that I must try to bd.. But I'm taking a break from TTC until May so it is a good reference for me next time. She also told me for my last cycle , my luteal please is only 11 days .. Too short and need to lengthen it.. And so I'll continue to take her medicine to tiao my body.. Don't give up okie , Jia you.. Take this time to tiao your body well at the same time:) you are trying for #1 or #2? For me , I'm old liao.. 36 this year.. So really hope I can strike this year.. Let's Jia you together :)
Ladies who are charting, not sure if anyone has this issue before. my hubby is not home so usually I take very longgggggggg time to fall aslp when sleeping alone. so on sat (weekend so I just watch tv), I only managed to fall aslp at 4ish and I took temp at 7am. my temp jumped, I went to goggle, they says all depends on individual but most ppl temp drops. so im not sure leh. then last night I have disrupted sleep also, keep waking up hourly and temp also rose. argh!

Ladies who are charting, not sure if anyone has this issue before. my hubby is not home so usually I take very longgggggggg time to fall aslp when sleeping alone. so on sat (weekend so I just watch tv), I only managed to fall aslp at 4ish and I took temp at 7am. my temp jumped, I went to goggle, they says all depends on individual but most ppl temp drops. so im not sure leh. then last night I have disrupted sleep also, keep waking up hourly and temp also rose. argh!
I read somewhere that you must have at least 4hours of good and uninterrupted sleep to give an accurate bbt:) maybe drink a glass of warm milk at night then play soft soothing music to help you fall asleep earlier:) good to sleep earlier:) next time if you have a baby, for the first few months no chance to sleep earlier:D I'm the type who can't keep awake after 12 midnight and sleep like a log! :D so I must pray that my baby next time can sleep through by 3rd month onwards !heheh.. Last time my boy is so kind to us, starting 3rd month his body is ready so sleep through the night so that his mommy and daddy can have good night rest :D

chocopiggie, hug hug.. I feel for u really... boohoo :(
I have recently heard my cousin wives (both bros) got pregnant together... I was like WHT and both are smokers... haizz..Im not trying to be bad like y smokers still can get pregnant but is like no matter how hard i try im still at the same spot while pple can get pregnant so easier.. :(
So we must jiayou.. be positive is the only way we can do now..

I read somewhere that you must have at least 4hours of good and uninterrupted sleep to give an accurate bbt:) maybe drink a glass of warm milk at night then play soft soothing music to help you fall asleep earlier:) good to sleep earlier:) next time if you have a baby, for the first few months no chance to sleep earlier:D I'm the type who can't keep awake after 12 midnight and sleep like a log! :D so I must pray that my baby next time can sleep through by 3rd month onwards !heheh.. Last time my boy is so kind to us, starting 3rd month his body is ready so sleep through the night so that his mommy and daddy can have good night rest :D
ya I know.. I read is MINIMAL 3 hours lah. lol but I just missed that mark. always one my hubby not around I have issues sleeping. lol since young im like that. hahah
but when he around I feel more secure so slp better. though im very used to him traveling and I slp alone right, this habit still cannot change. I went overseas to work I also prob, everyday slp deprived.

sian so now my temp increase means im given false hope leh. :( today I shd be 9/10dpo already.

question for you gals: anyone here experience ovulation bleeding? that's like probably the most fertile period right? but how do you get around it and bd during ovulation bleeding??

ya I know.. I read is MINIMAL 3 hours lah. lol but I just missed that mark. always one my hubby not around I have issues sleeping. lol since young im like that. hahah
but when he around I feel more secure so slp better. though im very used to him traveling and I slp alone right, this habit still cannot change. I went overseas to work I also prob, everyday slp deprived.

sian so now my temp increase means im given false hope leh. :( today I shd be 9/10dpo already.
Don't worry, if you still have about 3 hours uninterrupted sleep , then is still good..:) there are days i also woke up a few times to check on my boy who was down with fever.. But I still take my bbt but I put down a side note to say that I woke up a few times.. No problem de:) I also feel more secure with my hubby sleeping next to me cos we are used to cuddling each other when we sleep.. Tonight you try again to sleep earlier , hope you will doze into slumberland sweetly and soundly:)

Angel, Im feel im blessed as well... my in-laws are very nice pple except MIL abit naggy..lols.. Well what more can i ask for.. when they take care of our meals and cleanliness of the home..:p
Below is my this month chart for laugh... can see how the stock market rise and drops dramatically.. whaahaha
But my temp is been like this.. too low:p:p and it looks like i have O-ed??

My Ovulation Chart

*Hug hug* chocopiggie. Swollen eyes aren't pretty.... Chin up, strut forward confidently and happily!

hugz chocopiggie !
sometimes its good to let out once awhile, but must sure that after tt , ur mood gets pick up ...
think i share before, there are still many things in life to look forward beside TTC and BFP ... go and do something tt helps u to relax or you enjoy
mood will get cheer up ...

Thanks everyone... *group hug to all of u*

Ya, so I'm just going to do what I enjoy in Taipei! Nails, shop n eat n getting inked! I wanna cover my old tattoo with a colorful one! I'm going to tattoo the flower lily (signify fertility) & small cute parrot beside it (bird signifies to let it go, n let nature takes its own course; parrot becuz I'm a very chatty person which a parrot seems to suit me!)... so next time when I'm down in ttc, I can look at it to tell myself 不要太执着, must 看开一点on this aspect... :D

Anyway my hubby says after come back from taiwan wanna go see Dr Su (tcm at bt batok) to tiao our bodies, if still no bfp then go find Dr Loh to do IUI... heehee...

Thanks everyone... *group hug to all of u*

Ya, so I'm just going to do what I enjoy in Taipei! Nails, shop n eat n getting inked! I wanna cover my old tattoo with a colorful one! I'm going to tattoo the flower lily (signify fertility) & small cute parrot beside it (bird signifies to let it go, n let nature takes its own course; parrot becuz I'm a very chatty person which a parrot seems to suit me!)... so next time when I'm down in ttc, I can look at it to tell myself 不要太执着, must 看开一点on this aspect... :D

Anyway my hubby says after come back from taiwan wanna go see Dr Su (tcm at bt batok) to tiao our bodies, if still no bfp then go find Dr Loh to do IUI... heehee...
Yup.. Must learn to let go.. Sometimes the more we yearn.. The less hope it is.. When are you going Taiwan?

Angel, Im feel im blessed as well... my in-laws are very nice pple except MIL abit naggy..lols.. Well what more can i ask for.. when they take care of our meals and cleanliness of the home..:p
Below is my this month chart for laugh... can see how the stock market rise and drops dramatically.. whaahaha
But my temp is been like this.. too low:p:p and it looks like i have O-ed??

My Ovulation Chart
Your cycle really fluctuate quite a bit.. Not super good at charts, how long is your usual cycle?

Back