2WW - for those TTC-ing

Ms Wong; Must share with us your experience okay?
happy.gif

I think I was blurred out for a moment, paiseh~ *blushes*

Excited lah! It's a miracle mah... *thinks abt that day all over again* LOLz~

Even when my sis gave birth to her no.3, I was also very excited... But my niece was premature for 6 wks though... So was half excited, half worried...

Ecups, ya.. her name is Hillary. hehee.. she ah??? i been fighting with her on her stubborn jaundice lor.. seems better but dunno le.. cos she looks overall tanned. my mil said neighbours told her hillary is better liao.. i shall reserved my comments lor.. quite kek xin le.. my mum said she asked those sinseh she work with and they told her most likely is due to me likes to eat alot of chillis, curry during pregnancies..thats y hillary become lidat.. if really thats the case, then i am so guilty!
Ms Wong, it has been a while! how are u??? i am fine. just gave birth on 10th July and now doing confinement... pretty tough being 1st time mummy.. broke down quite alot of times..

yaya, *hug s hugs* su are not the only one.. the gals here also break down a few times..due to stress over their little one!! jiayou ok.. u are getting tehre..
happy.gif

E-cups..i know every 1st time mummies will go through that.. just that was so down that it affects me alot during the 1st 2 weeks. jaundice kept going up and i dunno hw to feed her well..sigh..now at least, i do sort of know hw to liao.. hope bb will be strong and triumph over this jaundice in 2 more weeks time..
sad.gif

yaya, try givin her fm for time being until jaundice is being controlled.. meanwhile u can freeze ur milk
happy.gif

Ms Wong, dun worry too much ok.. be happy then can have happy baby
happy.gif
everything will be fine.. jia you ok! ;p

Junez, i spoke to my gynae abt her case. She encourage me to give her bm cos helps her poos more than fm.. So i back to breastfeed her after a day of fm...

But i will take note less ginger n no herbs. However, my hub insist me take ginger n herbs.. So i will take a little bit n hope when my mil said she put little bit means little bit loh... Now my longan tea no ginger de. Jus nw she told me she will put some herbs in soup for dinner. I ask her put little bit loh. Later plan dun breastfeed her liao..

Linggie, nw i fully understand. Being pregant is better than after giving birth out! Lol.. Nevertheless, i am still glad she is out. I still worry for her even after she is out..

Yaya, maybe can check with PD better? cos PD said give fm cos our diet now might affect too.. anyway, try to sunbath her every morning before 8 or 9am..
my mum oso told me curry will cause jaundice so i try not to eat too much at that time.. but our dear Yaataa had lots of curry and Brian not affected, so i guess its all myths??
dun worry too much.. she will get better
happy.gif

pd said no herbs and less ginger. still can give her BM as well.. so i was pretty confused that time.cos dunno want to give her or not.. but now start to give her back again cos they said bM can make her poo more then can flush out jaundice..

i trust my gynae alot.so when i told her about bb condition.she just said to go ahead of BM mix with FM if not enough BM.dun get discourage that bb dun have full BM. just supplement her with FM can already..

So tired. Just reached hotel at 11plus after dinner at jln imbi at 10 plus. Lie flat on the bed. Work even harder m later than in sg. Siong ah. Finally coming home tml. Looking forward. Meanwhile, bfp, have a smooth n enjoyable delivery.

Ms Wong, have a smooth delivery too. Jiayou.

Good nite everyone.

morningggggggggg ladies! wow sleepygal very early leh! i eating gao gao kaya with cheese bread. shiok.

yaya welcome back! don't sad la, jaundice is very very common for bb leh. last time had to sun brian for about 2 weeks. i also fed bm. the dishes i ate were cooked with ginger but i pick the ginger away lor. hehe. hillary will get better very soon. don't worry!

piggy, we are really really old-timers haha. i am hoping that you will not have to spend so much time here before graduating from this thread. but the great thing is, this thread has offered me so much support that i am still here!! although no menses yet but once it comes, i will be ttc in full force. hehe.

Yaya: 10 july is my bro's bday! Hee

Halo all! My little prince Davion arrived early yest evening by csec. Supposed to b csec on 28/7 but he cdnt wait! Hee I actually wasn't scared until I went to the theatre.. Lol more scarEd of the needles than anything! The heartbeat beeper jumped so fast the nurses were smiling n they asked me if I was v scared. Kind of eased the tension a little. Afterwards, the epi went in n legs went numb - but still feel like lower body n sngsng n legs in awkward position, but looking down my legs were straight leh!

Then the screen went up, tugging pressing pulling n suction sounds, n doc said Bb coming out - his head big n took some time to pull him out! Then they carried him to clean up etc but I didn't hear him cry-- seemed like hours!

Finally when he did cry I was so so relieved.. Daddy said not that long, but maybe cos I cdnt c him I was just worried. Then daddy n Bb went out, n then took like hours again with doc pressing n pulling stuff - sewing me up I guess. I looked at clock actually only half hour lah. N just kept puking and puking fr the epi... Was already thinking-- man slight phobia of having a second one. But when I saw Bb, all the misery etc jus disappeared n find everythin worthwhile.

I wanna sprinkle lots n lots of bbdusts on everyone. May all graduate soon ok! All th courage I took to overcome my needle fear n poke myself was well worth it ;) Jiayou ladies!

Good morning gals... IS WEDNESDAY!!

Guess when no bb worry.. preggy also worry.. after birth STILL WORRY.. wau piangzz.. really is find trouble for ourselves lor..lols

Good Morning..

CONGRATS BFP!! Nice birth story. Hee.. great to hear that everything went smoothly.. Me more lousy, I was crying before going into the theatre and cried even harder on the operating table, until I see my hb. Hee.. Enjoy your stay at hospital.
happy.gif

Yaya: I think jaundice is quite common for babies. Don't worry too much. I also heard that give more bm is better for baby as it will help to flush out. But the tanning of morning sun is very important. That time the mummies at my Dec thread rented the machine to tan baby at home. And the jaundice came down quite fast for them. For my girl, she had slight jaundice on the 1st/2nd day, so my pd put her under the photo machine at the hospital. Went under the light during our hospital stay and when she discharge with me, she's cleared of jaundice. Im so glad and happy with my pd to have put her under the light despite her jaundice level is low at that time. As after we discharge, we didnt have to worry for the jaundice. Really thankful to him.

Yaataa: I also no menses yet. Hard to ttc without that to gauge the timing. And like you, im constantly tired everyday.

Ms Wong: Jiayou! You're next. Hee.. don't worry too much about the 'big day'. Everything gonna be fine. I remember that time I also scare, and silly me, keep thinking about the worst. I even told my hb that if anything happen to me, must take care of bb, my parents etc etc... Oh yah.. now must spend more time with hb, go partor etc.. otherwise when bb is out, hardly got time to partor. I was so glad that hb brought me to several movies, eat-out etc.. during the last trim. Really help me curb craving during my confinement. I still remember that day, my gynae was asking whether want to induce on the same day, both of us were abit shocked (despite only few more days to EDD). End up, we didnt induce as my cervix was still high. So hb brought me to suntec chong qing steamboat buffet, galare waffles etc.. hee.. quick fix on somemore craving.. Then I guess we walked so much that my bb decide to come out the next day by breaking her waterbag on her own. Heehee..
happy.gif

Good morning ladies...

Sorry for being late, BFP... CONGRATS!!!! ^_^v

Yaya: No worries, jaundice will go away soon de... ^_^ don't think too much... I understand the breaking down part, I had post-natal blues that time too, gynae even prescribed me relaxants at that time, but I did not take, cos' cannot BF if I were to take them. It's going to be a non-stop worrying journey... but it will all be worth it... I hope...! ^_^v

Jiayou to everyone! Hee~

raspy, thats sooo cool of u & DH lor...

Feel so bloated now.. had a chesse bread for BF then pop 2 chocolates then 1 curry puff from my BOSS..too full until want to burst sia... :p

Good morning everybody,

early in the morning, co internet got problem..now then ok...

BFP, congras, ur boy really handsome wor...so cute...
happy.gif
hw the pain? bearable?

raspy, thanks..juz looking forward to the day to come...

yaya, dun worry so much, ur gal will be fine...
happy.gif

Morning gals. Yaataa, ya woke up early this morning. Cos got to see the French consulate to discuss on some issues. Now back to the hotel poolside to relax liao.

Kitty, Wah beekini leh. No la, I din bring swimming costume. Only sit around to relax nia. But guilty lor, keep drinking cold drinks these few days.

Talking abt pigging out, Wah Lau, me really pigged out the hotel breakfast these 2 days. Really eat alot until I oso paisan lor. Then dinner time oso eat at 10+, sleeping time, stomach still growls lor. So paiseh.

Kitty, ya lor. It's tian yi.

Morning gals. Me now waiting for the report. Got 2 follicles from both sides. Haha. But still need to let doc decide see whether need injection or not.

Back