2WW- away from work

kk82

Hi ladies. Wondering any adhoc excuses to give for 2WW away from office? Only my boss knows about my IVF plan, but not colleagues. For my IVF last month, I had given reason of clearing leave to colleagues. But for my jan natural FET, I'm not sure.

Babe I've learnt my lesson. I'm thinking that TWW is more detrimental to me emotionally and mentally. I became so obsessive and anxious because I had so much free time to read and research IVF-related matters. This did not help with my stress level at all! Keeping calm was a challenge for me.

I'm only going to ask for a 3-day or 4-day MC and that's it. Unless your job involves strenuous activities, I wouldn't think we really need that total break from work. But this is just my two cents. Do what you think is best, ya.

Babe I've learnt my lesson. I'm thinking that TWW is more detrimental to me emotionally and mentally. I became so obsessive and anxious because I had so much free time to read and research IVF-related matters. This did not help with my stress level at all! Keeping calm was a challenge for me.

I'm only going to ask for a 3-day or 4-day MC and that's it. Unless your job involves strenuous activities, I wouldn't think we really need that total break from work. But this is just my two cents. Do what you think is best, ya.

Exactly my thoughts too. I became too 'imaginative' at home. But do u need insert progesterone vagina inserts? I need to do it thrice daily. Need to lie down 30 mins each time. Hence I won't be able to do so if I go office, and at home I can boil some soup to warm the womb. And the progesterone blood test and spotting I had will also will make it hard to concentrate in office.
My colleague quite kpoh so I'm at a dilemma what to say. Don't wish office to know that I'm a failed example for ivf :(((

Exactly my thoughts too. I became too 'imaginative' at home. But do u need insert progesterone vagina inserts? I need to do it thrice daily. Need to lie down 30 mins each time. Hence I won't be able to do so if I go office, and at home I can boil some soup to warm the womb. And the progesterone blood test and spotting I had will also will make it hard to concentrate in office.
My colleague quite kpoh so I'm at a dilemma what to say. Don't wish office to know that I'm a failed example for ivf :(((

yea i need to do the inserts but at 8-hour intervals. I will only be working from 0740 to 1330 (school periods) then afterwards I will be doing my second progesterone insert and probably rest in my cubicle.

you can just say that you are having a minor surgery? no need to tell them that it's ivf. but if they want to know more, you might have to say that it's a woman issue, something related to your private parts.

yea i need to do the inserts but at 8-hour intervals. I will only be working from 0740 to 1330 (school periods) then afterwards I will be doing my second progesterone insert and probably rest in my cubicle.

you can just say that you are having a minor surgery? no need to tell them that it's ivf. but if they want to know more, you might have to say that it's a woman issue, something related to your private parts.

Yah. I have genuinely used this reason when I did laparoscopy to remove endo cysts for three weeks of hosp leave earlier this year. They will be thinking why I'm so problematic again :x

Back