23 DAYS LATE FOR PERIOD, BUT NEGATIVE TEST.

Siyuen

Hi im 21 years old, have 2 miscarriage before, and now im 23 days late for my period, and i take ton of pregnancy test and it came back negative, i don't wanna go to the doc first cause late time where im only 10 days late i when to see the doc and the doc say i have pcos, so i just wanna ask see who have the same experience also can give me some advice. my period is irregular but this is the first time i late for almost 1 month, i need help here

didn't you post here already? http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/late-period-negative-pregnancy-test.218226/

anyway, the doctor might not be wrong. women with PCOS have very irregular period ranging from 1 month - 2 months gap in between. since you have taken tons of pregnancy test and all came back negative, may I know what help are you looking for?

if you need someone with the same experience, my friend had her period delayed for 1.5months for the longest. usually its irregular too but for some reason that month stretched extra long.

I calculate my ovulation date wrongly, I ovulated late then I expect and I just did a clear blur digital test today it say pregnant 2-3 mean I'm roughly 4 to 5 week preggy now!

Calculate wrongly? Thats a huge difference.
But yes, since u managed to test positive after tons of negative, then its good news. Time to go see a gynae

Back