2017/03 March Mummies

I also got him to delivered my #1 in year 2013, that time the package was $550. Anyway i found him very good and now also go back to him for my #2...hope everything is smooth:)
Same my #1 was in 2013 too! Anyway this time his package is $750 limited to 9visits. I just went to him cos have sharp pain and he tested i have a bit infection in my urine

Hello! I'm at 7 weeks now. Dr John Tee is very experienced, although like what the internet said, he's a man of a few words... :) My 1st check up with him was informative. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

He is really a man with a few words back then. Now he can joke too. A gyane who helps you save on $$ as well. You will know when you see him more often down the road

Hi

hi there~
The late anetenatal package for Dr Tan Toh Lick after 20 weeks is $880 for 9 consultations. Was unable to find out the delivery fees as the recept told me that its too early for me to even look at that, and that i should wait for my baby to stabalise first.

Anyway, i will not be continuin with Dr Tan for the late anetenatal, as my second appointment was rush rush, scannin was rushed, consultation i felt being rushed as well. Not sure if it was because its after office hour and the appontments were back to back, but the experience wasnt as good though.

Hope the sharing helps :)
Any early/pre anetenatal package for Dr Tan Toh Lick? Thanks

Hi ladies, I still can't believe it but I'm pregnant on first IVF try with a left hydrosalpinx! Am a high risk pregnancy and currently having severe OHSS but it just means that the baby is well as long as I'm suffering. Lol! First fetal scan is on 5 August.

But I'm happy either way! I'd like to join the club! :D

Hi girls,

I know it was previously discussed but can anyone tell me is Su Lin Lin or Rauff from NUH better?

Thanks.

Hey, your EDD almost same as mine, mine is EDD 14 Marrch 2017. My morning sickness started in wk 5, now at wk 7, easing off. Heard the baby's heartbeat just 2 days ago, really awesome feeling. Have you done your scan yet?
We are buddy .. My edd is 12 March :)..

Last visit doc say EDD 28/2 or 1/3, say take it as 1/3..
Today she say 28/2.
I joined myself into both Fb groups lol

I've decided to go with Dr Tracey Lim.

Hi hi, first time mummy here. I'm week 5, 5 days. Edd is 27 March. Haven't done any scan, I wanted to wait till week 6.

I had troubles getting pregnant at first but finally for a Long wait. After seeing dr. Marianne Hendricks. She is really a wonderful gynae. She helped me get pregnant, as I had PCO. And it was really difficult to get pregnant naturally. I was always on medication.

I used to be sceptical about female gynaes. But she is great and helpful. I was having morning sickness really bad and had drips today. Expect it to be worse in the near future.

She is located at mount e Novena and delivers there or TMC if people here are interested. :)

Hi all, those who pmed me with their Edd and LMP I will add you tomorrow or sat! Please ensure your fb settings can receive email.

Dear mum-to-be(s), tummy showing yet?
I'm confused; don't know if it's my fats, bloating or baby bump.

Woah thanks everyone for the concern! I just finish puking out everything i ate for dinner (my first time till date). :(

I have been taking extreme care during this period because my gynae told me that it is worrisome on whether my baby is alive at 6w since i have threatened abortion. Luckily my lil foetus shows up on the scan at 7w and my husband and i just exclaimed our happiness loudly in the room. Taking super care now especially when walking; I have never walked so slow in my life before; I feel so paiseh especially when crossing the roads slowly.

My gynae's nurses said they can only give me HL after i finish my MC. so now they still gave me as MC. i had also asked for gynae's letter to excuse from strenuous activities because my boss asked me to provide doctor's letter as evidence -.-

yr boss very bad ahh...

Dear mum-to-be(s), tummy showing yet?
I'm confused; don't know if it's my fats, bloating or baby bump.

Hahaa me too! Already had a belly before preggers so now I'm undecided if I'm showing or not. However this is my second so I'll prob show earlier anyway .

Hahaa me too! Already had a belly before preggers so now I'm undecided if I'm showing or not. However this is my second so I'll prob show earlier anyway .

My totally showing. Super huge too!
ImageUploadedByForum1469887931.377088.jpg

Hey, your EDD almost same as mine, mine is EDD 14 Marrch 2017. My morning sickness started in wk 5, now at wk 7, easing off. Heard the baby's heartbeat just 2 days ago, really awesome feeling. Have you done your scan yet?
Hey porkstar, HERE! Exact same date of EDD on 14th March. Hehe!

Hey porkstar, HERE! Exact same date of EDD on 14th March. Hehe!

@missiebaby you can walk in to KKH and ask to do the bt. Just say you alrd tested with hpt. They will do it for you. I think you can get your results pretty fast.
Hi Grace, sorry to intrude, u mean just go kkh a&e and ask for bhcg bt? How long does it take for result to be out? And do u have to wait there or go home they will call?

Anyone interested to join whatsapp group? Pm me your name contact number and edd. if you are interested. Thanks! ( prefer to have small private group who stays along NE line. Other areas are welcome too)

Last edited:
Anyone interested to join whatsapp group? Pm me if you are interested
Hi babe we hve a current Whatsapp group you want to join in? Got many March mummies(mostly sengkang, punggol, buangkok area cos it's a new area with many young families) inside already. But got other areas also. You want to pm me your number instead? Btw dear, wanna check your Edd is nov 16 or March 17 before I can add you in? Cos I see you asking for Whatsapp group in November 16 group too!

Last edited:
Hi all, I will be adding in new requests tmr night! Do remember to change your fb email settings to be able to receive email. And pm me your number if you wish to join the current Whatsapp group :) thank you for your patience!! ;)

If you are bleeding or have spotting, they will issue. If not they will not. Its cheaper to do blood test else where than kkh o&g
Thanks Cheeryz. Was thinking kkh might b faster as they have the labs. Was hoping maybe do there am by pm should know values.

Where would u recommend that can do BT and get results fast like same day?

Thanks Cheeryz. Was thinking kkh might b faster as they have the labs. Was hoping maybe do there am by pm should know values.

Hi dear, I did it at gynae's clinic and got it within 2 hours :) From GP need 2 days. Hope this helps. Will u be seeing a gynae soon?

Hi Grace, sorry to intrude, u mean just go kkh a&e and ask for bhcg bt? How long does it take for result to be out? And do u have to wait there or go home they will call?
Usually have to go home then they will call. How long I am not too sure! For duphaston u hve to request for it. Some kkh personnels don't give even you have spotting until you request for it. So if you want extra support u can ask them for it :)

Thanks CTTC. You go to Dr Loh right? I did think of that too but my gynae is in kkh. So abit paiseh go bug dr Loh for BT and supports but not going to follow thru with him.

My gynae at kkh but cant accept walk ins. Walk ins have to go thru a&e. So i wonder if i walk in a&e can do BT then they can convey my results to my gynae too.

Thanks CTTC. You go to Dr Loh right? I did think of that too but my gynae is in kkh. So abit paiseh go bug dr Loh for BT and supports but not going to follow thru with him.

My gynae at kkh but cant accept walk ins. Walk ins have to go thru a&e. So i wonder if i walk in a&e can do BT then they can convey my results to my gynae too.
Nope I'm with another gynae now. Initially with Dr Loh haha. Yah they will definitely convey the results to your gynae too, if you are doing with any private gynae, you must remember to take the report :)

Call gynae clinic and check if you can get the results within the same day and what time they will be collect the blood specimen. There will be a fixed timing to collect them daily. As for duphaston, kkh or any other clinic will issue if you have problems in pregnancy or high risk miscarriage. If you have no problem, it is better for you not to take too much medication and doctor usually dont see a reason why you need to take those. Less medication is better.

Anyone interested to join whatsapp group? Pm me your name contact number and edd. if you are interested. Thanks! ( prefer to have small private group who stays along NE line. Other areas are welcome too)

Bumping up for the day in for those who are interested. =)

Looking for small groups instead.....

Hi babe we hve a current Whatsapp group you want to join in? Got many March mummies(mostly sengkang, punggol, buangkok area cos it's a new area with many young families) inside already. But got other areas also. You want to pm me your number instead? Btw dear, wanna check your Edd is nov 16 or March 17 before I can add you in? Cos I see you asking for Whatsapp group in November 16 group too!

@CTTC, its okay for you to doubt but definitely I am not faking over here.

@CTTC, its okay for you to doubt but definitely I am not faking over here.
Hi babe pls don't mistaken, I always ask Edd and check before adding mummies into our March Whatsapp group. It's just a routine check! :) cos I see u asking in November 16 group also so just wanted to double confirm! ;)

Hi babe pls don't mistaken, I always ask Edd and check before adding mummies into our March Whatsapp group. It's just a routine check! :) cos I see u asking in November 16 group also so just wanted to double confirm! ;)
Like I said, it is okay for you to doubt. Too much saga

Hi Cheeryz, i think CTTC was just being nice & wanted t make sure you are in the correct group. No one is having doubts. We are here to support each other ya.

Hi Cheeryz, u very cute leh.

CTTC is asking u for edd & the rest of details so can help u input but your are saying she doubting u? All of us also input our details. What saga do you mean by here? All of us is enjoying each other company & supporting. I believe there is a misunderstanding. Please note that all of us having difficulties in pregnancy, some nausea very bad, some condition not so well & etc. I hope you will understand as a mummy here.

Hi Cheeryz, u very cute leh.

CTTC is asking u for edd & the rest of details so can help u input but your are saying she doubting u? All of us also input our details. What saga do you mean by here? All of us is enjoying each other company & supporting. I believe there is a misunderstanding. Please note that all of us having difficulties in pregnancy, some nausea very bad, some condition not so well & etc. I hope you will understand as a mummy here.
@Lynn Khoo, not cute leh. How would be feel when you are happy for being added and joined the group looking for support but kena kick out from FB and blocked within 2 days of add and ask again if join correct group? - Not doubting? I am not going into details on this. I do understand difficulties in pregnancy and I have personally gone through this even for now. Like what Serrenee has mentioned we are here to support each other but why this kind of treatment was given? Dont you think this will cause even more commotion for creating all these and no flexibility was even given at all.

Last edited:
@Lynn Khoo, not cute leh. How would be feel when you are happy for being added and joined the group looking for support but kena kick out from FB and blocked within 2 days of add and ask again if join correct group? - Not doubting? I am not going into details on this. I do understand difficulties in pregnancy and I have personally gone through this even for now. Like what Serrenee has mentioned we are here to support each other but why this kind of treatment was given? Dont you think this will cause even more commotion for creating all these and no flexibility was even given at all.

Hi Cheeryz,

Did the admin msg you before kick you out & did u try to clarify with her? Or did you just shoot the bird saying she doubting you? Don't tell me you don't login to your fb daily? I believe they will send you private msg right? Admin have their job to get things right they also worry if someone is trying to be funny. As long all the thing is clarify then no issue. All of us make friends rather than argument here. Give & take our priority is to care take each other's.

I did not saying you're wrong or the admin as long things clarify then we should move on. Maybe you can give feedback that those just joined give a week to update details. I believe those admin will take feedback & improvement. No needed to be so angry everything can be discussed.

Hi Cheeryz,

Did the admin msg you before kick you out & did u try to clarify with her? Or did you just shoot the bird saying she doubting you? Don't tell me you don't login to your fb daily? I believe they will send you private msg right? Admin have their job to get things right they also worry if someone is trying to be funny. As long all the thing is clarify then no issue. All of us make friends rather than argument here. Give & take our priority is to care take each other's.

I did not saying you're wrong or the admin as long things clarify then we should move on. Maybe you can give feedback that those just joined give a week to update details. I believe those admin will take feedback & improvement. No needed to be so angry everything can be discussed.

I was not even given the chance to update before I was even kicked out. I did wrote on FB page that I will update my details when I have accessed to computer. After that I didnt have time to access to FB. I only joined like Friday evening lor. Only managed to access to FB at 10 plus pm on that day and I was already kicked out!!!! Saw the msg sent by admin only in the night on the same day it was sent. Not shoot bird leh. Sure jin angry. Like I slap you on your face and say sorry. You angry bo? Angry right. give time frame but was kicked out early. You know that pregnancy not easy already and especially mummies with more than one kid where got time to be on facebook / forum during the weekends.

Giving feedback is one thing. Whether admin wana take it is another thing

Last edited:
I was not even given the chance to update before I was even kicked out. I did wrote on FB page that I will update my details when I have accessed to computer. I only joined like Friday evening lor. Only managed to access to FB at 10 plus pm on that day and I was already kicked out!!!! Saw the msg sent by admin only in the night on the same day it was sent. Not shoot bird leh. Sure jin angry. Like I slap you on your face and say sorry. You angry bo? Angry right. give time frame but was kicked out early. You know that pregnancy not easy already and especially mummies with more than one kid where got time to be on facebook / forum during the weekends.
Hi cheeryz. Please be nice if you like people to be nice to you. I think I do not want to keep quiet anymore. Stop acting like a victim.

Honestly speaking, you can tell me not everyone is on Facebook 24 hours. But you cannot understand why I set 31st July and no exact time was given. As mentioned we are all pregnant mothers and we need our rest. I have already chosen the latest time 10.30pm before I go to bed to do the cleaning and even pmed you beforehand that if you are kicked out, you may have to rejoin again then update the document as it is just a clean up so its easy for admins to keep track of the group. And when you pmed me in motherhood to be added into fb group, I also clearly stated document to be updated by 31st July, which I do the same to everyone and they had no problems even for one who joined just 1 day ago.

And seriously, it is not a ban when you are kicked out. And when I offered you to help you update and put you back in, your reply to me, you were utterly rude. You asked me if I were too free to kick and add people in? Seriously? You think we admins are so free? We are doing this as a free service and for everyone to share their information safely.

Thereafter I saw your message in motherhood forum and I still apologized to you even though you were rude to me and told you nicely you can join in the next time round. You also can say not everyone on fb 24 hours, then u think I have time to track and see who came in for how many days? I set a deadline, who didn't update then I remove, it's as simple as that and I even dropped all who did not update, a message about it. I did not have to do that but it's out of my own gesture and time. Nobody seems to have a problem about that and can understand except you. Some even rejoined back after being removed and went for the next round update. You keep saying saga saga saga. Who exactly is the one creating a ruckus and saga here? Seriously if you are so unhappy about every little thing that happened then maybe you are not suitable to be in the group also. The world is made of humans and we all have to understand each other's position. If you feel unhappy and want to create your little groups, then I think your main reason in joining is not about sharing with all the mummies all the knowledge and information but just want to prove you are right. In all, I end it here. I don't wish this thread to be an unhappy thread and I definitely did not create this thread for it to be made unhappy but for mummies to share. Girls, let's move on and enjoy our pregnancy journey! :)

Thank you to all ladies who understood me as a full time working personnel and also appreciate my efforts in creating this group, I created this group for everyone to share in a safe place. And I hope it will continue that way. I will not stop myself from screening anybody if I find something not right to protect all members in the group. :)

Last edited:
And for the benefit of the other mummies for the messages that were pushed up! Sorry for all the ruckus caused!

I will be inviting you all into the group once I got hold of my laptop tonight when I reach home. And to join the current Whatsapp group, please leave me your number in PM! :)

@CTTC, do you want to me post what time you have sent and what time I have open your msg? You jolly well know that I didnt even read the msg at all. You set a time for yourself but you didnt give allowance to others or give tell me I am removing you now. If you are not rude in the first place would I be saying this to you? I did mention I will update when I have access to computer didnt i? Dont you understand this as well? Rules are fixed humans are flexible. There is nothing to proof I am right. If I dont share anything. I wouldnt be commenting on the FB or even on Forum earlier. Going into FB doesnt mean actively surfing even for a min!

Last edited:

Yes KKH A&E. you can just walk in and do the bt. they will call you within the day. Else, an alternative would be to go to Innovative Lab. This is a freelance lab where you just call them and say you want to do hcg test. They will likely tell you the results the next day. However, you can call them up in the afternoon when you do your hcg test in the morning. They should be able to give u the results.

Back