2017/02 Feb Mummies!

Hi everyone, my first pregnancy after TTC for 1.5 yrs. It's a long journey and particularly difficult cos I'm a diagnosed diabetic with hypertension and I have ovulation issues. Thankfully baby has been kind to me so far, no morning sickness! EDD is mid Feb...please add me to the FB group, [email protected]

Added! Do check your email ya! :)

How many weeks are you going for the harmony ?
I'm advised To do my harmony at week 14
Hi Mrs Chong, sorry for the late reply. My Gynae postponed the test. Took it when I was at week 11 or was it week 12 (I cant really remember). Have you done yours? My result coming out this weekend :)

My EDD is on 24/02/2017. My 2nd check up with KKH is just next week and I'm very nervous right now. I hate these anxieties - what if my baby disappears from the scanning? :'(

I haven't yet .im doing in about two weeks time when I'm about week 14+
Oh icic... i tot can do at week 10? Im looking to my next check up next sat.. my gynae says if can see the gender then dun need to do harmony test.. if cant see then proceed to do..

Oh icic... i tot can do at week 10? Im looking to my next check up next sat.. my gynae says if can see the gender then dun need to do harmony test.. if cant see then proceed to do..

The harmony test is to test for genetic anomalies as well. It's too expensive if only test for gender.

I just found out from the gynae today that for the harmony test to have results, your blood sample need to have at least 4% of the baby's blood.

Hi loveholic

Can you please add me to the fb group. I have added you as friend and sent you a fb msg (cos' don't think my email is working anymore). Thanks so much!
Btw my EDD is early Feb :)

Hello mummies!

I'm into my forth month now and I'm thinking of taking up some prenatal yoga classes.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

If I need to find confinement nanny, the charges will be higher
Hi Dna1406, please dont mind me to share with you that my mum is working as confinement lady for more than 5 years and is very responsible, hardworking person. If you keen to find confinement lady, you are most welcome to drop us a message at [email protected].
Thank you & have a nice day!:)

Hi mummies ,
My EDD is 8 Feb 2017 , this is my 6th pregnancy ! Haha . Looking for support group for myself and my baby since my friends don't have such young kids anymore . Also looking for new ideas and gadgets If you don't mind a old mummy in the forties. Please add me into the FB or watappn . My email address is [email protected] . Cheers !

Hello mummies!

I'm into my forth month now and I'm thinking of taking up some prenatal yoga classes.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!
I know Option studio at TOTT dunern road have prenatal Pilates . Am thinking of going after these Zika outbreak are more controlled . Hope this info help .

I know Option studio at TOTT dunern road have prenatal Pilates . Am thinking of going after these Zika outbreak are more controlled . Hope this info help .

Thanks for the info! I also found a prenatal class at ponggol@safra. By yogainc. They do have those single classes that you can sign up before gg for the 12 sessions.

Yeah zika is worrying. Protect ourselves to the max But also rmb to stay happy and cheerful too mummies!

Hi everybody,

I'm a second time mummy and my edd is on 11 Feb. My gynae is Dr Choo Wan Ling at Mt Elizabeth Novena.

Hello Loveholic,
I would like to join the facebook group, my email address is : [email protected]. Thank you so much!

Thanks!

Thanks for the info! I also found a prenatal class at ponggol@safra. By yogainc. They do have those single classes that you can sign up before gg for the 12 sessions.

Yeah zika is worrying. Protect ourselves to the max But also rmb to stay happy and cheerful too mummies!
Hi moch, are you already in the feb 2017 mummy Facebook or wat appn group ? I still have not received any response

hey all! sorry for the longest delay ever! i have added all of u mummies inside the group. do check ur email :)

if u didnt receive anything, pls change ur privacy settings and PM me to inform me. i don't check this thread v frequently :x

Alternatively, you can refer to the previous few posts that I've sent regarding adding me on fb instead.

Thanks!!

hey all! sorry for the longest delay ever! i have added all of u mummies inside the group. do check ur email :)

if u didnt receive anything, pls change ur privacy settings and PM me to inform me. i don't check this thread v frequently :x

Alternatively, you can refer to the previous few posts that I've sent regarding adding me on fb instead.

Thanks!!

Hi I have added you but I am not sure if it the right one :p added yesterday. My email is [email protected] ,add me to the group pls. Thanks.

Hello all, I just found out my EDD is 25 Feb 2017 yesterday, (first visit to gynae, all along I thought I would be a March mummy).
This is my second pregnancy, please to meet you all. Kindly add me to the facebook group as well, my email is [email protected] :)

Thanks & Cheers!
Linda

Back