(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Hi keroppi,

Wednesday afternoon between 12-3pm slot should be fine but I can only confirm delivery once payment has been made.

For 1 RT71 HD Radicam and 1 SD card, total price is $199 + $30 = $229
Payment can be made to POSB Savings 249-48797-0

Once payment is made, do send me your full name, address and contact number so I can arrange delivery with Radicam asap.

Thank you. :)

Hi, I wld like to enquire regarding the recording. If I need to view the previous week's recording, I'll need to retrieve the sd card from the camera to view? Will the recording b split into different files to differentiate the days, or izzit a single file of continuous recordings. For d non hd model, how long would the recording (weeks? Days? Months?) be for a 32G sd card?
My Aunty recently installed a server based camera at $1k n she is able to select specific day recording to view frm her phone..So I'm wondering if tis is d particular difference between a server based camera and a ip camera like radicam.
Thanks!

Hi, I wld like to enquire regarding the recording. If I need to view the previous week's recording, I'll need to retrieve the sd card from the camera to view? Will the recording b split into different files to differentiate the days, or izzit a single file of continuous recordings. For d non hd model, how long would the recording (weeks? Days? Months?) be for a 32G sd card?
My Aunty recently installed a server based camera at $1k n she is able to select specific day recording to view frm her phone..So I'm wondering if tis is d particular difference between a server based camera and a ip camera like radicam.
Thanks!

Hi Joannely,

1) you can view the files saved on your SD card directly on your mobile device while on the go as long as you have internet connection, no need to remove the card from the Radicam.

2) Each recording is split into different files of 15mins. You can select any recording to view in their respective day/time. Makes for easy retrieval.

3) A 32G microSD can record between 24-48hrs full. (For comparison, a typical car camera you see in most singaporean cars can only record 7-10hrs on a 32G card) If you need longer recording, you can record straight to your home PC. All videos are owned and usage controlled in your home/office as compared to external server.

4) A non HD Radicam purchased through me costs less than $150 as compared to $1k, even Radicam's HD model would set you back less than $200. You can select specific timeblocks to view via Radicam's phone apps.

All that being said, I can't really tell the difference cos I'm not too sure what your Aunty owns.
I think the most inportant aspect is what you need and what suits you best. :)
Feel free to contact me for further queries!
Cheers!

Joy

hi joy
thank u for yr reply. tat cleared up my questions quite a bit. but i hv more.. hehe
asking further on coz my other aunty is interested to install in her residence, n me in my future house. :)

so a 32G microSD card can oni store 1 to 2 day's worth of recording. if i want to be able to view a month's worth of recording, i will need to have the recordings recorded to a home PC which has to be on all the time for the recordings to be directly stored there?
if a 32G is just 1 to 2 day's worth of recording, does that mean if for example i wan to store a month's worth, i will need to set aside 32G x 31 (days) worth of HDD space in my home pc?
is there an option to set such that the radicam oni stores a month's worth of recording to the home PC, or will it just continue recording and storing and eating up the HDD space?
yea i am aware of the price difference in yr radicams, its priced very attractively. i'm guessing the bulk of the price difference goes to the server where the recordings go to (for my aunty's case where she spent 1k for installing 2 cameras in her house.)
Thanks!
Hi Joannely,

1) you can view the files saved on your SD card directly on your mobile device while on the go as long as you have internet connection, no need to remove the card from the Radicam.

2) Each recording is split into different files of 15mins. You can select any recording to view in their respective day/time. Makes for easy retrieval.

3) A 32G microSD can record between 24-48hrs full. (For comparison, a typical car camera you see in most singaporean cars can only record 7-10hrs on a 32G card) If you need longer recording, you can record straight to your home PC. All videos are owned and usage controlled in your home/office as compared to external server.

4) A non HD Radicam purchased through me costs less than $150 as compared to $1k, even Radicam's HD model would set you back less than $200. You can select specific timeblocks to view via Radicam's phone apps.

All that being said, I can't really tell the difference cos I'm not too sure what your Aunty owns.
I think the most inportant aspect is what you need and what suits you best. :)
Feel free to contact me for further queries!
Cheers!

Joy

hi joy
thank u for yr reply. tat cleared up my questions quite a bit. but i hv more.. hehe
asking further on coz my other aunty is interested to install in her residence, n me in my future house. :)

so a 32G microSD card can oni store 1 to 2 day's worth of recording. if i want to be able to view a month's worth of recording, i will need to have the recordings recorded to a home PC which has to be on all the time for the recordings to be directly stored there?
if a 32G is just 1 to 2 day's worth of recording, does that mean if for example i wan to store a month's worth, i will need to set aside 32G x 31 (days) worth of HDD space in my home pc?
is there an option to set such that the radicam oni stores a month's worth of recording to the home PC, or will it just continue recording and storing and eating up the HDD space?
yea i am aware of the price difference in yr radicams, its priced very attractively. i'm guessing the bulk of the price difference goes to the server where the recordings go to (for my aunty's case where she spent 1k for installing 2 cameras in her house.)
Thanks!

Hi joannely,

The SD card will be recording 24/7 and will auto overwrite the oldest file when its full. If you want the recordings on your PC, it has to be switched on for the recording to also be stored there.

You can set how many days you want to store the recordings before it auto overwrites on your harddisk. Or you can limit how much space it uses.

I hope I answered your questions properly. :) Do let me know if its unclear.

Or you cam PM me your number, I'll get the Radicam techs to give you a call to further clarify your queries? May be better over the phone. :)

Joy

Radicams are so easy to use after your 1st time using them, you'll probably never need technical support again even when you change your network equipment/provider. I guess thats 1 reason why their sales techs are so confident when addressing any concerns. :)

Thank you all mommies who gave Radicams kind testimonials. Any kind feedback is much appreciated and I'm very grateful for it. Thank you. :)

ImageUploadedByForum1404658502.463515.jpg

Hello I am keen to get 3 sets of rt61 with three sd cards. Please advise total cost and how to proceed. Thank u!!!

Hi cookiefleur,

Price for your orders are:-
3 sets RT61 - $394.85
3 32G microSD - $90
Total : $484.85
You can make payment to POSB Savings 249-48797-0.

Once payment has been made, do Pm me ASAP with your Full Name, contact number, and full Address. I'll arrange delivery soonest.

Thank you

Joy

Hi xitas,

As your order is coincidentally exactly the same as mommy cookiefleur, the price and payment mode will be the same too. Hee. :)

Price for your orders are:-
3 sets RT61 - $394.85
3 32G microSD - $90
Total : $484.85
You can make payment to POSB Savings 249-48797-0.

Once payment has been made, do Pm me ASAP with your Full Name, contact number, and full Address. I'll arrange delivery soonest.

Thank you

Joy

Dear Joy

Thanks for your timely help in slotting our delivery in on saturday, the delivery was prompt.

Unfortunately our wifi had some issue that day of all days but amidst his rushing schedule Mr.Wong was patient and pleasant. He waited till we sorted the problem with the service provider and then set up the cameras quickly and efficiently. Meanwhile he also helped us understand the configuration so we will b able to go about it if and when necessary.

Though I was the one who researched and decided to go with radicam, my hubby was really impressed with the camera (mainly coz the configuration didnt involve port forwarding and all those techy vocab) and the service as well.

P.S: I am in no way related to radicam or the seller, am just a new but happy user of radicam :)

Thank You Vasen for your 4 Radicam purchase! :) Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi Nadine, I believe you posted on the wrong thread. I don't have any other cameras except RADiCAM but if ever you need a good and reliable camera which is the easiest to setup and configure, I assure you RADiCAM will not dissappoint. :) Glad you enjoyed the movie though. A properly set up home camera can indeed give you peace of mind wherever you are... :) Do try out Radicam if you ever need more cameras. Cheers!

Hi Mommies, below are some general faqs that you might find helpful. do contact me if you have further queries not found below. :)

Q) What is an IP camera?

A) IPcameras are the new generation of digital surveillance cameras. It is NOT a webcam and thus has NO need to be attached to a PC for it to work. Capable of sending images and video feed over a network such as the internet and other additional features built in allows it to gradually replace the traditional CCTV cameras. IPcameras are in fact web servers themselves thus as long as its linked up to a standard internet router, video feeds can be streamed “live” to any location in the world which makes viewing on any PC or mobile device a breeze.

Q) Do I need the PC to set up my RADiCAM?
A) NO. For RADiCAMs, all you need is a working internet broadband/ADSL connection, your router, a Smart mobile device(IOS, Android). Our cameras is the 1st IPcamera that can be installed, setup wireless and configured for remote viewing all by just using your mobile device (and we may still be the only one that can do this).

Q) Do I need to keep my PC on 24/7 for RADiCAM to work?
A) NO. As long as you have a working internet connection and your router is on, you can view your camera anytime, anywhere.

Q) What is Port-Forwarding?
A) It is a complicated process and thus WE DECIDED IT’s IRRELEVANT & THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW. Most of our competitors still require setting this up on your router to be able to view video feeds remotely, which is a challenge to most end-users. But if you really need to know… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_forwarding

Q) Do I need to do Port-Forwarding to access RADiCAM remotely?
A) NO. Refer to above. At RADiCAM, we design IPcameras to be configured easily via mobile devices making them truly PLUG and PLAY to all our clients.

Q) What is DDNS?
A) It is also a pain to understand, so we’ve built it into your RADiCAMs so you don’t need to waste precious time understanding it. Time is better spent doing the things you love. But if you really need to know again… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ddns

Q) How easy is the configuration of the cameras to the modem/router?
A) Basically, it’s just fiddling with a phone app. Check out out setup video guides at www.RADICAM.com.sg under “downloads” section.

Q) Does the camera always need to be attached to the router by ethernet cable?
A) NO. After the initial setup, once WiFi has been connected, RADiCAM can operate wirelessly.

Q2) How do I make RADiCAM work wirelessly?
A) All our basic configurations are built into our proprietary mobile apps, just open the apps, select wifi setup and follow onscreen instructions. You can't go wrong in a phone apps.

Q) How do I view my cameras remotely after I’ve set them up?
A) Make sure you are connected to the internet on mobile network(3G/4G/LTE), view the RADiCAM on the mobile apps as per normal. RADiCAMs do NOT need complicated portforwarding or settings for it to work remotely.

Q) Is it viewable via mobile devices?
A) YES. RADiCAM has its own proprietary mobile apps for both IOS and Android devices. Install them and you can view as long as you have a mobile internet data connection.

Q) Do I need to pay for the mobile apps?
A) NO. All our mobile apps are proprietary and therefore FREE for all the clients that supports us. RADiCAM’s apps are all the FULL versions. There is NO need to pay to get more functions.

Q) How do I adjust the focus of my cameras?
A) Look at the lens of the RADiCAM, the plastic ring surrounding the lens can be turned slightly left/right for minute focusing.

Q) Does it record to a SD card?
A) All our cameras support recording to a removable micro SD card up to 32Gigs. Alternatively, you can choose to record on any connected PC anywhere in the world.

Q) Can I view my SD card remotely?
A) YES. That is a feature built on our mobile apps, you can view past recording on-the-go on your mobile device. Most competitors can’t achieve this yet.

Q) Can I view multiple camera concurrently?
A) YES. On our proprietary PC client software, you can view up to 81 cameras concurrently. On the mobile device, you can view up to 4 cameras concurrently due to screen limitations, but you can set up an unlimited number of cameras to be viewed individually on your mobile devices.

Q) Can we pan/tilt the camera remotely?
A) YES. RADiCAM has a pan angle of 355° and tilt angle of 120° which can be controlled remotely via mobile device or PC.

Q) Where can I download the softwares for my RADiCAM?
A) All our softwares can be downloaded at www.RADICAM.com.sg under downloads section.

Q) How do I hard reset my RADiCAM if I’m having issues with it?
A) At the bottom of your camera, there is a “reset” button, use a paperclip “click” and hold for 20 seconds then release. Wait for 15 seconds, the camera should reboot. After reboot, it will be returned to default factory settings.

Last edited:
How much for 1 HD radicam wit SD card? Inclu installin? If I have 3 areas how many cam do I need?
Hi leelynn,

Below are the prices for your order

1 HD RT71 - $199
1 32G microSD - $30
Delivery - $6

For orders 2 sets and above, delivery and on-site configuration are free.

For "3 areas" -
If you mean to say 3 areas in the same room without blockage by any walls or bulky furniture and such, 1 Radicam is enough because all Radicams come with pan/tilt function controlled via mobile device.

If you mean that its 3 different rooms separated by walls, then you'll need a Radicam in each room.

Hope that helps! If you need further clarification, do feel free to ask me! :)

Joy

Last edited:
Hello Joy, my cameras are up and running. Thank you so much for the efficient and smooth service provided by you and Radicam! Thumbs up!

Hi cookiefleur,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Glad you liked the Radicams, its as easy to set up as claimed right? Hee...

Anyway, much appreciation for your support! :)

Hi joy, just like to thank you for attending to my urgent order. The camera are very easy to install and configure. Even when we changed the modem, my hubby is able to re-configure all the camera.

Once again, thanks for offering such a good deal.

Hi, I'm interested to get 2 RT61 cameras. How much is it to install? How long will the delivery take? How do I make payment?

Hi joy, just like to thank you for attending to my urgent order. The camera are very easy to install and configure. Even when we changed the modem, my hubby is able to re-configure all the camera.

Once again, thanks for offering such a good deal.

Hi Xitas,

Thank you for your kind support, with Radicam's simplicity, anyone who isn't tech savvy can easily set it up and use it with ease! As long as you can download a phone up, you will definitely be able to set up Radicams! ;)

Hi, I'm interested to get 2 RT61 cameras. How much is it to install? How long will the delivery take? How do I make payment?

Hi belquek,

Sorry for the late reply, was out busy whole day.

2 sets of RT61 the price is $275.65
2 microSD 32Gig cards price $60
microSD cards are optional and only required for recording of video captures

Payment can be made to POsB Savings 249-48797-0

For orders of 2 Radicams, delivery and configuration is Free to 1 address.

For Normal working hour delivery, it will be within 2 working days after payment is made(before 5pm). Delivery after office hours is subject to a 1st come 1st serve basis due to overwhelming demand but I'll try to arrange for the earliest possible date.

Once payment is made, do send me your full name, address and contact number so I can arrange for earliest delivery. :)

Thank you.
Joy

Hi Joy,

I'm interested to order 2 RT61 cameras. Are the total sum SGD335.65 (inclusive of the 2 microSD 32Gig cards, free delivery and installation)?

Also, will the technician help with the access from our smartphones? Lastly, possible to have the installation either on Saturday or Sunday? Weekdays, quite tough as we're working.

Thanks,

Hi Joy,

I'm interested to order 2 RT61 cameras. Are the total sum SGD335.65 (inclusive of the 2 microSD 32Gig cards, free delivery and installation)?

Also, will the technician help with the access from our smartphones? Lastly, possible to have the installation either on Saturday or Sunday? Weekdays, quite tough as we're working.

Thanks,
Hi pavilion,

Yes, the price includes 2 x RT61s, 2 x 32G microSD, delivery and on-site configuration.

They do deliveries on Saturdays but on a first come first serve basis as its normally quite a long queue for it. Sundays, no.

If you're keen, do transfer payment asap so I can lock in the 1st available Saturday timeslot for you.

Cheers!

Hi how much do u charge for onsite configuration n delivery if I order only one set?
Hi liliacz,

Thank you for your interest. :)

For 1 set order, their delivery charge is $6 per address via courier, if you really need the On-Site configuration, it'll be $25.

Feel free to let me know if you've any further queries.

Joy

Thank you for your feedback! Much appreciation to all the mommies who supported this thread such that I can work closely with the Radicam guys to make sure they will keep providing excellent service to us mommies at Singapore Motherhood Forum! :)
ImageUploadedByForum1407338302.741767.jpg

Hi Joy,

I just want to say "Thanks" to you and Mr. Wong.

The installation was quick and smooth. I've just tested it again this this morning from my office and it's clear and running well. I can even hear the kids talking.

Thanks!

Hi Joy,

I just want to say "Thanks" to you and Mr. Wong.

The installation was quick and smooth. I've just tested it again this this morning from my office and it's clear and running well. I can even hear the kids talking.

Thanks!
Hi pavillion,

Many thanks for your wonderful review. Really glad you're enjoying the of the cameras! Radicam has always guaranteed their cameras are the easiest to setup and the transition from box to view is designed for use for anyone 8-80! Even if you're half the globe away as long as you have internet, your home is just a phone app away!

Luv,
Joy

Hi mommies,

Just a repost on how easy it is to set Radicam up from box to view. 1 minute and its done! Works just as well on Android.;)

Next, 1 more minute to get the RADiCAM onto your WiFi network. ABSOLUTELY no computers required! Works as well on Android!;)

Finally, Nothing to say much on this post. Cos Radicam absolutely needs no additional configuring to view on 3G/4G network. Just leave the house, mobile data plans come on and voila! View your home from anytime, anywhere! :)

Hi, im interested in the radicam but i hv some queries.

1) Can viewing be done from more than 1 mobile devices?

2) Do you provide installation & setup service if i want to install 4 units on ceiling of 4 diff rooms in the house?

3) what is the max number of units i can install in a 90sqm flat? Is 5 units too many and will affect the video quality?

4) Is there a minimum internet speed required for connecting the radicams effectively?

5) Do u have sample videos showing the difference in resolution of the rt61 and rt71?

6) how soon can the installation be done?

Thanks.

Hi
I need two cameras for monitoring the new maid. What is the recomendation?
Do you have available stocks?
It is easy to install as I am quite confused with the way it work. Do you provide installation?
Can I install in a room without wifi connection?
Thank you

Hi
I need two cameras for monitoring the new maid. What is the recomendation?
Do you have available stocks?
It is easy to install as I am quite confused with the way it work. Do you provide installation?
Can I install in a room without wifi connection?
Thank you
Hi powerpuff_gal,

Every order of 2 Radicams or more comes with free delivery and On-Site configuration so no worries about getting confused. :) Anyway, Radicam IS the simpliest home surveillnce camera to setup, I'm sure after watching the techs setup 1, you can definitely setup the 2nd 1. If you know know how to download a phone app and use it, you'll know how to setup the Radicams. In fact I just posted a video on exactly how easy it is.

I've been doing bulk purchases on SMH for more than a year and so far there's only good reviews. Mostly its because of how easy it is to set up and use.

If you're particular about how clear the capture is especially is its a new maid, then RT71s are a more appropriate choice. But if you just need to see where she is and what she's generally doing, then the RT61s would be a good enough choice.

You will need an internet service (broadband/cable/adsl/fibre) for any internet based camera to work.

Do feel free to contact me if you have any further queries. Cheers

Joy

Hi mommies,

I just heard from the guys at RADiCAM that they will be at the RISE & SHINE fair at Suntec Convention hall this weekend. Normally whenever they do retail fairs, their cameras get sold out really fast and there'll either be a long queue for delivery OR worse a long wait for the next shipment to be in.

Do place your orders fast at SMH if you want to get your hands on the best home Surveillance cameras in town!

ImageUploadedByForum1408635917.627106.jpg

Hi powerpuff_gal,

Every order of 2 Radicams or more comes with free delivery and On-Site configuration so no worries about getting confused. :) Anyway, Radicam IS the simpliest home surveillnce camera to setup, I'm sure after watching the techs setup 1, you can definitely setup the 2nd 1. If you know know how to download a phone app and use it, you'll know how to setup the Radicams. In fact I just posted a video on exactly how easy it is.

I've been doing bulk purchases on SMH for more than a year and so far there's only good reviews. Mostly its because of how easy it is to set up and use.

If you're particular about how clear the capture is especially is its a new maid, then RT71s are a more appropriate choice. But if you just need to see where she is and what she's generally doing, then the RT61s would be a good enough choice.

You will need an internet service (broadband/cable/adsl/fibre) for any internet based camera to work.

Do feel free to contact me if you have any further queries. Cheers

Joy

Hi Joy
I will like to purchase two Radicams. When is the available date of delivery and on site Configuration?
What is the price of RT71s and RT61s?
Will need it by end of next week if possible. Thank you.
Linda

Hi powerpuff_gal,

Thank you for your orders:

Price on SMH for both models are as follows:-

2 sets RT71 HD 1megapixel - $398
2 sets RT61 0.3megapixel - $275.65
If you need the 32G microSD for recording, it'll be at $30 each.

Payment can be made to POSB 249-48797-0

Once payment is made, delivery dates will be arranged and confirmed.

Joy

Hi, think u missed my queries above.
I got an additional qtn.
If i want to record more on the sd card, do u hv sd cards with larger memory? From ur prev posts, the 32g sd card only can record for 2 days before it gets overwritten. Its too short.

Hi, im interested in the radicam but i hv some queries.

1) Can viewing be done from more than 1 mobile devices?

2) Do you provide installation & setup service if i want to install 4 units on ceiling of 4 diff rooms in the house?

3) what is the max number of units i can install in a 90sqm flat? Is 5 units too many and will affect the video quality?

4) Is there a minimum internet speed required for connecting the radicams effectively?

5) Do u have sample videos showing the difference in resolution of the rt61 and rt71?

6) how soon can the installation be done?

Thanks.

Hi bethel,

Thanks for the reminder, sorry sorry. :)

Anyway I'll do my best to answer your queries.

1) Yes. As long as the owner of the mobile device install the apps, has the camera name and access password, they can view the camera.

2) Wall installation is not included in the price but yes, the company can do wall mounting if necessary for a price.

3) No limits on number of units as long as your internet speed can support. There's a mommy here who installed 6 radicams running off her fibre network.

4) For 1 Radicam, any broadband service would be sufficient. In fact if you have a 3G/4G modem and a mobile router, you can even use it out of the house. Of course in that scenario, the streaming will be laggier, much like streaming Youtube videos over a slowly network.

5) I'll try to do a screen capture and pm you.

6) I'll try to arrange for earliest date. For the Radicams only, It'll be quite fast. If you need wall mounting, it'll take longer because there'll be a queue and drilling works can only be done weekdays, daylight hours.

Hope the above helps and do feel free to let me know if there're any further queries. :)

Cheers,
Joy

Hi bethel and lollipop,

Attached is a snapshot of the RT71 and RT61 which I just requested from the techs at Radicam. Actual footage is clearer as the attached is only a screenshot off mobile devices.

Top is RT71
Bottom is RT61

ImageUploadedByForum1408777022.649065.jpg

Last edited:
Hi

I am keen to order 2 sets of RT71 HD with 2 SD cards but I have below queries:
The 2 sets needs to store at 2 different address, can it be done and what is the total cost?
Can the same smartphone view the radicam from 2 different address?
My avail time for delivery is weekday after 7pm or sat after 1pm

Hi,

I am keen in ordering 2 sets of RT71s HD with 2SD cards.
I need to mount it on the wall or ceiling, will the installer help us to mount it?
How much additional for ceiling/wall mounting?

If I only want to buy the kit and mount myself, how much is the mounting kit?

Last edited:
Hi

Is Radicam an IP camera CCTV?

If I order 2 sets with SD card first,it comes with free delivery and onsite configuration.
If I want to order additional 1 more do I still need the technician to come my house to do onsite configuration for me or I can do by myself easily?

How much does the company charge for wall mounting?

For the SD card with 32g only can we buy 128g SD to have longer duration recording ?

Last edited:
Hi

I am keen to order 2 sets of RT71 HD with 2 SD cards but I have below queries:
The 2 sets needs to store at 2 different address, can it be done and what is the total cost?
Can the same smartphone view the radicam from 2 different address?
My avail time for delivery is weekday after 7pm or sat after 1pm

Hi VK,

Each individual Radicam works separately on its own, you can have each one setup at different location(as long as you have internet connection at the location) and still view them on the mobile app on your smart device.

Price:
RT71 - $199 each
32G microSD - $30
Total - $458

Once payment is made, I'll arrange the earliest evening delivery.

Cheers,
Joy

Hi,

I am keen in ordering 2 sets of RT71s HD with 2SD cards.
I need to mount it on the wall or ceiling, will the installer help us to mount it?
How much additional for ceiling/wall mounting?

If I only want to buy the kit and mount myself, how much is the mounting kit?

Hi Jocelynpinkmum,

Each Radicam comes with its individual wall mounting bracket.

The guys from Radicam do not do wall installation or electrical works, you can either get your own electrician to assist you with that or they can arrange for it to be done by their regular contractor for a fee.

Price:
RT71 - $199 each
32G microSD - $30
Total - $458

Once payment is made, I'll arrange the earliest evening delivery.

Cheers,
Joy

Hi

Is Radicam an IP camera CCTV?

If I order 2 sets with SD card first,it comes with free delivery and onsite configuration.
If I want to order additional 1 more do I still need the technician to come my house to do onsite configuration for me or I can do by myself easily?

How much does the company charge for wall mounting?

For the SD card with 32g only can we buy 128g SD to have longer duration recording ?

Hi blisslive,

Yes Radicam is a IPcamera.

Any order 2 sets and above comes with free delivery and configuration to 1 address.
Actually Radicams are very easy to setup, once you see them do it once, you'll most likely be able to do it yourself. Many other mommies here have tried and have attested to how easy it is to use.

For the SD cards, 32G is the max it can support cos Radicam allows you to retrieve all the SD recordings on the go via streaming. Bigger cards will cause a huge data usage.

Cheers,
Joy

Hi

Delivery of the RT 71 2 sets and the free installation is it on a separate day ?

Is there any weekday delivery after 7pm or sat delivery ?

Hi

Delivery of the RT 71 2 sets and the free installation is it on a separate day ?

Is there any weekday delivery after 7pm or sat delivery ?

Hi blisslive,

Delivery and configuration of the Radicams are on the same day.

If you need the wall installation, they can also do it on the same day but there is a queue so will take a little longer as wall installation can only be done on weekday working hours.

For normal delivery and configuration, they can do weekday evenings 7-9pm.

Cheers,
Joy

Back