2016/11 (Nov) babies

Hi My due date is in nov too but just to check when you add on fb your friends will see it right? Cause I haven't told any friends yet..

Sorry FionnLiyu, I am still not able to find you on facebook via your email address. Tried inviting you to the group via email invitation. Please check again. Maybe the email landed in spam?

Jewel, thanks for trying, btw, can i add you as friend in FB 1st then from there you can invite me to join the group? Will it workable?

Hello! I'm new here & a 1st time mummy to be! My EDD is early Nov! In need for some guidance but I don't know where to start.

hello mummies,
I am 16 weeks pregnant now, gynae found a small blood clot at the edge of my placenta, have anyone experience blood clot near placenta or cervix during pregnancy?

Hi mummy, I had a similar encounter during my first gynae appt. It lasted from week 7 till week 12. Was put on medication by gynae and adviced to not carry heavy items or engaged in bed activities and heavy housework. But as long as no bleeding, there is no call for concern. Hope this helps

Hi Mummy, just check can I still give birth at KKH if I have been doing my follow up check with private gynae? My gynae only deliver in Mt Alvernia

Hi Mummy, just check can I still give birth at KKH if I have been doing my follow up check with private gynae? My gynae only deliver in Mt Alvernia

Hello, of cos you can give birth at KKH, just that your preferred gynae will not be the one to deliver the baby for you.

jia you

Hello, of cos you can give birth at KKH, just that your preferred gynae will not be the one to deliver the baby for you.

jia you

Oh icic, coz KKH got subsidies but Mount Alvernia don't have, which mean can still choose any doctor to deliver my baby at KKH?

Oh icic, coz KKH got subsidies but Mount Alvernia don't have, which mean can still choose any doctor to deliver my baby at KKH?

Hi mummy,

A couple of points, hope i am not making you blur ya.

1) I believe your current doctor is not allow to help you deliver in KKH. It is not because he/she is lousy or wat ya, it is simply for commerical reason/ company policy.

2) If you are willing to be a private patient in KKH, firstly it means that you will be paying full rate and not able to enjoy the subsidy, then you will be allow to select any of the doctor in KKH to help you deliver. Of cos your selected KKH doctor must also be willing to take your case too. It is quite rare that they will not take your case.

3) If you want to deliver in KKH and also want to enjoy subsidy rate, then you will be classified as a subsidise patient and automatically you will not be allow to select doctor and also not be able to use the A class ward (single bedder ward). subsidy rate is significantly cheaper then private rate and also take note that if you choose to be a private patient, the final bill size will be not very difference from hospital like TMC.

Cheers

Hi mummy,

A couple of points, hope i am not making you blur ya.

1) I believe your current doctor is not allow to help you deliver in KKH. It is not because he/she is lousy or wat ya, it is simply for commerical reason/ company policy.

2) If you are willing to be a private patient in KKH, firstly it means that you will be paying full rate and not able to enjoy the subsidy, then you will be allow to select any of the doctor in KKH to help you deliver. Of cos your selected KKH doctor must also be willing to take your case too. It is quite rare that they will not take your case.

3) If you want to deliver in KKH and also want to enjoy subsidy rate, then you will be classified as a subsidise patient and automatically you will not be allow to select doctor and also not be able to use the A class ward (single bedder ward). subsidy rate is significantly cheaper then private rate and also take note that if you choose to be a private patient, the final bill size will be not very difference from hospital like TMC.

Cheers

Thank you so much my dear, i have more clearer picture now

hello all! im first time mother, edd is 7 nov so im in my 20th week now. im looking to join some yoga classes and wondering if i could find a small community of active mothers we can attend classes together! im gona do my 20th week scan next week.

Hi mummies

I'm new here but all I see everyone is going to fb private account
I wonder if I ask something will anyone help me here?
TIA x

Back