2016/11 (Nov) babies

forum is a good platform to get started.. but think some of the mummies are more comfy discussing matters in secret fb grp... then will eventually move to WA groups.. as we all get to know each other better. :)

Hi Mummies,
My EDD is early Nov, Any body done for the harmony test. how much do you spend on it? any details for the test?

I think we get updated better there than here? Cuz there is only notification when someone post, regardless of if anyone replies?

hi mummies and MTBs,

does the Tiger Balm Mosquito Repellent Patch or spray can be use ? I am very and often prone to mozzie bites, and now very worried about the zika virus so thinking of using the repellent patch or spray but don't know how use it is to use... anyone here can help?

Hi vanillacyndi and maccha2013,
Tried inviting you to the group via email invitation. Please check your email (spam folder as well) for the invitation.

hi mummies and MTBs,

does the Tiger Balm Mosquito Repellent Patch or spray can be use ? I am very and often prone to mozzie bites, and now very worried about the zika virus so thinking of using the repellent patch or spray but don't know how use it is to use... anyone here can help?

I use the patch from Watsons. Works well. Cuz I'm prone to mozzie bites too

hi mummies and MTBs,

I'm using "OFF!" mosquito repellant that I bought from Guardian pharmacy..

Anybody going for pre-natal massage? Having problems sleeping and was thinking of going for a massage to unwind a little :(

Heard that most places will only start prenatal massages from at least 15 weeks onwards! Most Chinese reflex massages won't take pregnant women, but the relaxing spa ones would and even the Indonesian jamu ones would after week 15!

hello mummies,
I am 16 weeks pregnant now, gynae found a small blood clot at the edge of my placenta, have anyone experience blood clot near placenta or cervix during pregnancy?

I'm using "OFF!" mosquito repellant that I bought from Guardian pharmacy..

the "OFF" is it repel insect by soundwave? hubby bought one repellent where u can slip in ur pocket after u "on" that soundwave to repel insect.. but I dun dare use.. cox I scare the soundwave will harm the baby....

Hi Mlhy, Xinzy, Xannlim, Julianawinarno, bluecapp,

I have sent an invitation to join the group via email. Pls check your inbox or spam folder.

Hi mummies, I'm letting go a prelove Medela Pump in Style Advanced (dbl electric pump) that's lightly used for 3 mths during my maternity leave stay home. PM me if interested. Tks

Last edited:
Hi, Amy L and Melmell90,

I have sent the invitation via email. Please check your inbox or spam folder.

Hi Delcor,
I cant re-invite you to the group as a prior invitation has been sent.

Back