(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Georgy,
Second time ordering from you again. Thank you for the promptness and good workmanship!!
Happy New Year to you
happy.gif

Matched_gal

Hi,
I would like to get a frame as a birthday gift on 7-Jan. May I know when is the earliest date I could receive if I submit the order to 1-Jan under non-express service? Thanks!

Hi Match-gal, thanks for your support and orders in 2012 and your frame marks a good wrap-up for Words.in.Frames in 2012! I believe the frame will be a good cheer for the recipients and bring smiles to them! Look forward to hear from you again in 2013! Happy New Year!

Hi Kerene, a very Happy & Blessed New Year 2013 to you! If you place your order today and assuming you opt for Express Service ( there will be a 20% extra Express Service Fee added ), we are committed to deliver your order before or latest on 7 January 2012. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Greg!!

Happy new year to u!!

Thanks for putting in so much patience, as always, ur workmanship is good, final masterpiece is really v v good! When my sis in law opened e gift box, everyone was praising the frame and how nicely it was designed and done up! The frame was placed at the wedding dinner reception on that evening!!

As always, u r reliable and really thanks for making her wedding gift a very meaningful and memorable one!! Will sure come back for my 4th frame!! Cheers!!

Hi AC, a very happy & blessed New Year 2013 to you too! Thanks for your support and orders all these years and we're truly honoured to be part of your brother & sister-in-law's wedding celebration. I believe the frame will always remind them of the marriage vow they have made and keep their love for each other always. Once again, thanks for choosing our frame as the wedding gift for them and we surely look forward to your 4th order! Cheers!

Hi Georgy,
Thanks so much for your great work & help on my order, especially on the traditional Chinese characters. My husband is very happy to receive this innovative gift on his birthday!

I'll definitely come back again when I need personalised gifts for my friends & relatives!

Once again, thanks a lot!

Hi,
I would like to order the 1 of the designs for the 4 family names one. May I know how do I go about ordering it and how long it would take? Thank you
happy.gif

Hi Kerene, thanks for choosing our frames as birthday gift for your hubby, I believe this will be one of the most unique birthday gifts he ever received on his birthday! Most importantly, we are glad to know that he is very happy to receive it.
happy.gif
We surely look forward to hear from you again!

Hi Lingz91, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple! Typically, a frame can take between 1-3 weeks to make, depending on the complexity of the design you want. Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Serene, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have received your e-mail and have replied your e-mail. Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Leo26, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

Besides covering the cost of the frames and the shipment cost of the Styrofoam boards, our frames are also priced based on the complexity of the artwork design, i.e. the amount of effort and time required to make the frame. You can refer to the Price Ranges ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) in our Blog for cost estimation.

thanks for the prompt delivery of my item. it was a pleasant experience "shopping" at words of frame. will be back to purchase another one soon! :D

Hi Jac, thanks for "shopping" with us and we're glad it was a pleasant experience for you. We definitely look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi Casn, it's always our pleasure to work with appreciative and easy going customers like you, and we are so happy to know that we met your expectation and did not disappoint you again. We believe your latest order will definitely be an attraction in your house when relatives and friends visit you during CNY. Once again, thanks for your support all these while and we look forward to hear from you again. Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family.

Hi Georgy

like to share my experience here as well.
I happen to chance upon this thread accidentally and visited your blog. Indeed the frames posted on your blog all look very nice, prompting me to order 2 frames for my family. I ordered the surname series (family). Thanks for the prompt delivery and product. The frames are really beautiful. My husband saw and like a lot.

Hi Gregda, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to share your experiences with us here in SingaporeMotherhood.com, your post is definitely more effective than any online advertisement
happy.gif
Thanks for your compliment and surely hope our frames will add more colors to your house this coming Chinese New Year! Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family.

Hi Georgy,

Many thanks for rushing out the 2 frames for me.
Its indeed a very unique gift and i believe my friends will like the frame. I will definately order again from you. Ur service, i will say, its excellent! Happy Chinese New Year to you
happy.gif

Hi Serene, since the frames are for birthday and farewell, we will definitely do our best to deliver them to you in time for you to give them to the recipients, else it will be less meaningful. Thanks for choosing our frames as gifts, and I believe your friends will like them too. We look forward to hear from you again! Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

Hi

Happen to come across this thread accidentally. I m keen to know about the price for the frame for family name (4 names) as a birthday gift for my husband. Pls pm me the details.

Hi UniqueJess, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size. I have also PM you with more details. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Happy Chinese New Year to you and family!

HI,
Was troubling what to give my new born nephew on his full month & suddenly remember your frame! Guess this will be a perfect choice! Had emailed you , pls check.

Hi Li, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to your e-mail, please check and revert to me ASAP. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Very pretty products, very personal service, very patient guy... Most importantly, VERY FAST HANDS! This guy managed to rush out my order during the CNY period within a span of less than 2 weeks... He even gift wrap and personally deliver to the recipient today (初六) when some people ain't even working yet. Will be back for more whenever I have any birthdays to gift. A big heartful thanks for your wonderful service.

Hi Pinkliciouz, thanks for all the nice words posted. We always deliver what we committed to our customers, especially when the frames are for birthdays, wedding anniversaries, etc. In fact, we very much wanted to deliver the frame to your friend's home instead of her office since she was on leave, just to make sure she gets the gift on the actual birthday itself. We always go the extra mile whenever possible for our customers. Once again, thanks for your support and we look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Excellent service and indeed a very patient guy though i have made a few amendments. Thanks for putting in so much time & patience!
The end product is definitely so much nicer and your workmanship is really very good. Thanks!

Hi Bubbleluv, thanks for choosing our frame as a gift for your one month old nephew! I believe he will appreciate the gift when he grows up. Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Ptsy, thanks for the feedback. As discussed, I will visit your parents' place on Thursday evening to take a look at the frame and see exactly what happened that caused the frame to come loose. This is the first case and if it is proven to be a manufacturer defect, we will replace the frame at no cost as long as the artwork remains intact and not damage. Thanks.

Hi Georgy, I would like to thank you for the family frame! It's excellent - the colours, workmanship, creativity, unique etc.. The frame was very worth the price I'll say! I was expecting my hubby to nag for spending unnecessarily (as usual), but upon seeing it, he put his thumbs up too! We are loving it!
I ordered it for my new home, though not ready yet, I can imagine how lovely it will look
happy.gif

Once again, thanks for the good service and wonderful pc of art! I will definitely be back for more not only for myself but also for my friends/relatives!

Cheers
Pris ;)

Hi Pris, thanks for the very encouraging words and such comments never fail to spur us to work harder to produce better designs and quality products for our customers. Thank you so much for choosing our frames for your new home, we are pretty sure it will be am attraction in the house for all visitors. Once again, thanks for your support and look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Hi Jennifer, got your e-mail and have already replied to your e-mail. Thanks for your order and we will be working out a computer-generated artwork ( in PDF format ) for you to see in the next couple of days. Stay tune!

Hi,

Would like to give a thumbs up for your prompt service and good workmanship of the frame. Is really a unique and meaningful gift to give out. Thank you.

Hi Gerbara, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post your feedback on our products and services, appreciate it very much! Glad to know you like what you got and we believe your effort will definitely touch the hearts of the recipients of the frame. Once again, thanks for your support and order and look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Hi Georgy

Many thanks for your excellent and prompt service. Did not expect to receive the frame so fast.

We love the frame so much. Will definitely order from you again as gifts in the future. Thank you.

Hi Tian, glad to know that both of you love the frame we have made and hope it will always remind both of you of the love you 2 have for each other.
happy.gif
Thanks for your support and order and we look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Had ordered 2 frames prior to my arrival to SGP.

Not just the service is excellent, advices are also great!

Delivery is right on time despite the last minute changes.

My family members, both own family and in-laws, love the frame they received. It's now being display in the living area.

Thank you very much for such lovely service and product, definitely worth every cents.

Will be back for more orders in the near future as gifts for my loved ones and friends.

Hi Esther, thanks for considering our frames as gifts for your family members and we surely count it an honor to be part of the celebration. Words.in.Frames always deliver what we commit to our customers, especially when the frames are for special occasions like yours. Once again, thanks for your support and we look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

<font color="0000ff"> My Colleague brother birthday is today, &amp; last few day come across she ask me what to give. Most headache is what he need he already have! So mind think of WORD IN FRAME, show her the blog &amp; she in keen.
Thank Georgy, for giving us some ideals &amp; really speed up the artwork &amp; show us.. My colleague receive the frame today &amp; it very nice.
Next will be my order ^^</font>

Hi Ling.er, thanks for recommending our frames to your colleague as her brother's birthday gift and I am glad all the rush and effort put in paid off when we know your colleague likes what she got from us. People like personalized gifts and I am glad Words.in.Frames can be part of the birthday celebration. Thanks and we look forward to hear from you on your next order. Cheers!

Came across your motherhood thread since last yr decided to order a frame fr you. Quite impressed that the order completed and delivered within one week after the final draft was done. The frame is very beautiful and I love it at the very first moment I received it.

Well done words.in.frames!!! Highly recommended for their beautiful products and services.

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the very positive comment you have posted, really appreciate for taking time to do that. Yes, from your facial expression when I delivered the frame to you, I know I have won yet another happy customer. Once again, thanks for your order and support and look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi Sheryn, yes I did and I have already sent you the artwork draft for review. Please take a look at the artwork draft and get back to me soon. Look forward to hear from you soon and thanks for your support.

Back