(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Hi

What is the charges for the wall installation?
How long is the wall installation for 4 camera?
For the RT71, can we set 1 camera on
motion detection then record while the other is on 24/7.

Can we on 1 camera in bedroom 24/7 while the one in living room we switch off at night. I'll it still work?

Hi

What is the charges for the wall installation?
How long is the wall installation for 4 camera?
For the RT71, can we set 1 camera on
motion detection then record while the other is on 24/7.

Can we on 1 camera in bedroom 24/7 while the one in living room we switch off at night. I'll it still work?

Hi blisslive,

I've replied you via PM. Do let me know if you've any further queries, I'll be glad to answer them as best as I can. :)

Thank you for the support bel,
Radicams are the easiest IPcams to setup. Absolutely no need for the PC and no additional configuring needed to view on the go. Tested compatible with all internet service providers in Singapore. Ease of use and simplicity surpasses many of its peers. :)

ImageUploadedByForum1410099459.720910.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mommies,

Just a quick update, Radicam just informed me that all their cameras are out of stock! Current batch is undergoing Local QC checks before release in October 2014. You'll also be glad to know that they're making sure that all Radicams will be compatible with iOS 8(including previous batches).

For mommies who can wait, do order now as for all orders placed before 30th of September, Radicam will throw in a free 2metres power extension cable worth $16 each. Offer last ONLY till the new stocks are ready for release! Delivery of orders will be in October 2014.

Do feel free to ask me if there're any further queries.

Once again, Thank you for all your support!

Regards,
Joy

Hi,

I would like to order 1 HD RT71 with SD card and delivery plus onsite setup/ installation. May I know if I can mount it on the ceiling? it runs on batteries or power plug? How early can this be done?

Hi,

I would like to order 1 HD RT71 with SD card and delivery plus onsite setup/ installation. May I know if I can mount it on the ceiling? it runs on batteries or power plug? How early can this be done?

Hi bbchic,

For 1 set, delivery will be $6. If you're ordering more than 1 set, delivery is FREE and ON-SITE configuration is also FREE, even though actually, setup is a breeze, Guaranteed. :) Each Radicam comes with its own wall/ceiling mount bracket. All Radicams run on 3-pin wall power plugs. If the wall socket is near the floor, they do have extension cables for the adapters for sale. Delivery can be within 3 working days from payment, sooner if you have more available timings.

Joy

Which model would you recommend for install outside main door ? Is it easy to install the model?
Hi little,

For use outside main door, personally I would definitely advise on the HD model cos you would definitely want sharper video capture of what is happening outside your home, especially if the concern is of strangers. Configuring the Radicams is super easy. Just that if you're installing outside your door, you'll definitely need to mount and have electrical works done from inside your house. You can get your own contractors to do it once the Radicams are configured, or you can use the electrical techs from Radicam for a fee.

Do let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be glad to assist as best as I can! :)

Joy

Hello radicam
I have been recommended by a friend to purchase radicam and after reading through the reviews and I am convinced at how good n easy it is. I am keen to purchase 2 sets of RT71 HD. Pls advise on payment amt n mode. Thanx

Hello radicam
I have been recommended by a friend to purchase radicam and after reading through the reviews and I am convinced at how good n easy it is. I am keen to purchase 2 sets of RT71 HD. Pls advise on payment amt n mode. Thanx

Hi lovelle,

Thank you for your kind support! I'll pm you the total amount and payment method. :) I'll also pm you your queries similar to blisslive on the motion detection and 24/7 recording.

Cheers,
Joy

Hi Mommies,

With regards to the recent news of IPcameras being breached, Radicam has the following posted on their facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/radicam/posts/732621993482293:0

In a nutshell, as many satisfied mommy user here know by now, Radicam is accessed by the unique identifier assigned randomly to every camera without ever needing its IP address. The long series of random alphanumerals makes it near impossible to decode and with setting and changing of passwords all via mobile apps, Radicam is one of the most secure and personal IPcameras available today! Nevertheless, do change your 6 digit Radicam password once you have them in-use, simply go to Camera Settings>Password Settings and key in your new 6 digit password for added security!

Last edited:
Hi mommies,

I've just double confirmed with RADiCAM, none of their cameras have been compromised as RADiCAM have NEVER used IP port-forwarding in their setup.

If any mommy here has any other brand of cameras that does port-forwarding, do remember to take security actions to prevent unauthorised access on your cameras.

Cheers! :)

Hi, i keen on getting 1 set however need you to recommend 1 set with installation n set up.

Hi Sherry,

Which model you're getting depends on what you're using it to view, if its quite a large area or if its a public area, then I'll recommed the RT71 HD.

But if you're using it to generally monitor a small area such as a study room or within a small apartment, most likely a RT61 will be sufficient as you'll probably know who is who in that space without actual sharpness in recognising facial features.

For on-site configuring the Radicams, if you order 2 sets or above, delivery and configuration are free.

If you've any further queries, do feel free to post me or PM me.

Cheers!

Thank you to a mommy who ordered, received and setup the Radicams on the same day. Setting up was done easily all by herself too!

ImageUploadedByForum1418267524.235903.jpg

Hi Mommies!

Here's wishing all families here a Merry Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to come this holiday season!

RADiCAM festive pricing is now officially out! This is the best bulk purchase promo yet since I started the bulk purchase thread from 2 years back! Thank you mommies for all the support you've given me and for all the wonderful reviews you freely given to Radicam for both their products and services. Its made the effort all worthwhile!

From now through the December holidays season, the following are the promo price list for RADiCAM only available at Singapore Motherhood Forum!

Do check out the RT71 HD Radicams' pricing as this model usually has no bulk purchase discount.

RT71 HD
1 set = $199* (Usual $229 each)

2 sets = $378
3 sets = $537
4 sets = $676

Add-on = $169 each

RT61
1 set = $149* (Usual $169 each)

2 sets = $278
3 sets = $387
4 sets = $476
Add-on = $119 each

Orders above 2 sets includes FREE delivery and FREE On-Site configuration to 1 address.
Do hurry as this is a while stocks last promotion just for the festive season!

Note: Promo price is only valid for a single invoice order

*Price exclude delivery and On-Site configuration

Hi, I will like to buy 5 sets of RT61. This model is good enough for HDB living room right?
Hi phoe, For a standard HDB setting, RT61 should be sufficient, unless your have a long view or if your living room is the old huge type.

Hi there,

I'm keen on your promos as my finances are tight due to my first maid who went on home leave and did not return, I have to spend a bomb to get another and now I do not trust them.

Please contact me!

Hi there,

I'm keen on your promos as my finances are tight due to my first maid who went on home leave and did not return, I have to spend a bomb to get another and now I do not trust them.

Please contact me!

Hi dunkatelic,

Do feel free let me know what queries you might have, I'll be glad to assist and best advise on whether the Radicams would be useful for you.

I've also replied you via PM, you can leave me a message there if it's better and more convenient. :)

Joy

Hi there. I am keen in getting IP camera for my 4rm hdb. can u share with me the difference between ur RT range and FI9821W/ FI9890W? Thanks in advance.

Hi there. I am keen in getting IP camera for my 4rm hdb. can u share with me the difference between ur RT range and FI9821W/ FI9890W? Thanks in advance.

Hi vg_mrsclf,

I can't really comment on the Foscams as I'm not too familiar with them. But I've sent you some Radicam details and info via PM. Do let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. I'll be glad to help! :)

Joy

Hi Joy,

I need assistance as I can't seem to view the camera from my workplace. It states "offline"

Can you advise what should be done?

Thanks,
pavilion8612

Hi Joy,

I need assistance as I can't seem to view the camera from my workplace. It states "offline"

Can you advise what should be done?

Thanks,
pavilion8612

Hi pavilion,

Have you tried turning the Radicams off then on again? How long has it been offline? I'll need more details so I can pass it on to the Radicam techs before they can assist properly.

Do get back to me asap so I can help better.

Joy

Hi Mommies!

Here's wishing all families here a Merry Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year to come this holiday season!

RADiCAM festive pricing is now officially out! This is the best bulk purchase promo yet since I started the bulk purchase thread from 2 years back! Thank you mommies for all the support you've given me and for all the wonderful reviews you freely given to Radicam for both their products and services. Its made the effort all worthwhile!

From now through the December holidays season, the following are the promo price list for RADiCAM only available at Singapore Motherhood Forum!

Do check out the RT71 HD Radicams' pricing as this model usually has no bulk purchase discount.

RT71 HD
1 set = $199* (Usual $229 each)

2 sets = $378
3 sets = $537
4 sets = $676

Add-on = $169 each

RT61
1 set = $149* (Usual $169 each)

2 sets = $278
3 sets = $387
4 sets = $476
Add-on = $119 each

Orders above 2 sets includes FREE delivery and FREE On-Site configuration to 1 address.
Do hurry as this is a while stocks last promotion just for the festive season!

Note: Promo price is only valid for a single invoice order

*Price exclude delivery and On-Site configuration

Ordered 2 sets of RT61 through Joy. She is a pleasure to work with. Always replying any queries with a positive attitude and helping out as much as she can. I ordered on a Monday and received the camera on a Wednesday.

The cameras work amazing, easy to set up and also to use. The salesman was fantastic, product knowledge was superb and their after sales service also good! I feedback to joy regarding some bad connection and shr informed them and they even took the initiative to call me though I said I would phone them when I was available, I was with my noisy child and he just guided me patiently on the phone. Explaining and waited for my downloads.

This IPCAM helped me tremendously as my helper is new. I can even use it like a walkie talkie and listen to them, most impt to my baby's cry. And fantastically, no need for any drilling and the placement is up to me at any time!

Dear mummies, I highly recommend this product from an average full time working mother with a 21month old under full care of my helper.

Ordered 2 sets of RT61 through Joy. She is a pleasure to work with. Always replying any queries with a positive attitude and helping out as much as she can. I ordered on a Monday and received the camera on a Wednesday.

The cameras work amazing, easy to set up and also to use. The salesman was fantastic, product knowledge was superb and their after sales service also good! I feedback to joy regarding some bad connection and shr informed them and they even took the initiative to call me though I said I would phone them when I was available, I was with my noisy child and he just guided me patiently on the phone. Explaining and waited for my downloads.

This IPCAM helped me tremendously as my helper is new. I can even use it like a walkie talkie and listen to them, most impt to my baby's cry. And fantastically, no need for any drilling and the placement is up to me at any time!

Dear mummies, I highly recommend this product from an average full time working mother with a 21month old under full care of my helper.

Hi dunkatelic,

Much appreciation for your fabulous review! Really glad to know that you're satisfied with their product and services. In the New Year, rest assured I'll do my best to keep their service tip-top for the mommies here at SMH forum!

Cheers,
Joy

Hi interested to get 2 sets of RT61. Pls advise availability and payment tks

Hi pion,

Payment can be made to POSB Savings 249-48797-0

2 x RT61 = $278

If you need the microSD cards for recording, they'll be at $30 each

Delivery and configuration will be Free for 2 sets orders and up. :)

Do message me your Full name, Delivery address and Contact number once payment has been made so I can arrange for delivery asap.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested to find out more about your product. What are the differences between the two models? Any wiring involved? If so, can it be concealed? Thank you!

Hi adtan,

In a nutshell, the current models available are RT61 and RT71. Features-wise, both Radicams are pretty similar. The major difference is RT71 is a 720p HD camera whilst RT61 is a NON-hd camera. As both models support WiFi setup, the only wire will be the power wire, much similar to any handphone charger wire you might have. All Radicams use a 3 pin-wall socket power adapter and you can move it anywhere within your WiFi range as long as there is a electrical wall socket nearby.

Do hope the above is helpful, if you need further clarification, do feel free to send/PM me any further queries you might have.

Thank you for your interest in Radicam. :)

Joy

Is the promo still on? I would like to get either 3 or 4. You will help us to install and configure into our mobile right? If I buy 4th one it can be installed at another house on its own right? U can teach me on site how to install for the 4th one right? Would like to put at my parents place too. When can u deliver and install the earliest? Pls pm me

Hi pillow4,

Thank you for your interest in Radicam. Yes the promo is still on. Yes, the sales tech will configure the Radicams On-site for you on your mobile devices when you order 2 sets or above. Yes, the 4th set can be setup at another house, each Radicam works independently from the others. Yes, they will guide you On-Site on how to configure the Radicams at your parents' place. Delivery will be within 3 working days from date of payment, normally the earlier of the 3 days unless the customer can't make the time. :)

Joy

Back