2016/07 July babies

Mine is drinking only 200+ml from 8am-5pm. Hahaha. Come home then buffet until I flat.

These few days my little one got new pattern. She can recognize faces. And when I say 抱抱 when my mum is carrying her, she will kick her legs and lean her body forward. Wants me to carry. I am so happy to see that!

I kena wake-up-every-2hr this week. Go to work also got confusing long emails to sort out. A bit zombified. And low efficiency.

Oh yes, my girl is able to support her neck straight Liao. But I am still scared. Will wait a little while more

KWL you mean 8-5pm each feed is 200ml or 200ml for that whole 9hrs? If each feed she is a super hungry hippo!

Suspecting teething fever starts. Since yesterday she had fever till now. Salivates more too. Tomorrow will see pd. So far keeping her cool with cool pad and cold wipes. The fever comes and go throughout the day. But not too high (always 37.x). Then the runny/blocked nose is not helping. Tomorrow won't send her to school too. Pong tang 3 days already.

Last edited:
Suspecting teething fever starts. Since yesterday she had fever till now. Salivates more too. Tomorrow will see pd. So far keeping her cool with cool pad and cold wipes. The fever comes and go throughout the day. But not too high (always 37.x). Then the runny/blocked nose is not helping. Tomorrow won't send her to school too. Pong tang 3 days already.

I also suspect mine is teething too! He kept using his green apple teether to rub his gum :(

These few days he also keep on "talking". But he just produce sound like uh uh uh (sometimes long sometimes short), as though constipated lor~ but his poo poo is paste like as before. Prior to this he will have different sound de :confused: Normal to just uh only?

Whole 9hr ah! Come home then stockpile
Woah @KWL, that's about 50 ml per feed? Then u don't need to b stressed about pumping enough for her. Mine also like not interested to drink lately, latch less than 3 mins want to play liao. Like that will be full meh? Is this some growth or what spurt?

@snowfern - haven't seen u in here quite long le. Everything OK?

Done at pd. Seems like not teething. Runny nose and also developed little cough. No fever today so far. Pd says likely picked the virus from someone or maybe IFC.

This morning she was very cranky. But afternoon ok liao. Also on milk strike.

Will not let her go school tmr too. Wanna give her tlc next few days so hopefully she'll be all well by Monday to go bCk school.

Thanks for asking tuna :)

Done at pd. Seems like not teething. Runny nose and also developed little cough. No fever today so far. Pd says likely picked the virus from someone or maybe IFC.

This morning she was very cranky. But afternoon ok liao. Also on milk strike.

Will not let her go school tmr too. Wanna give her tlc next few days so hopefully she'll be all well by Monday to go bCk school.

Thanks for asking tuna :)

@redvel, oh dear, speedy recovery for yr baby. Take care!

Anyone encounter baby vomit milk after 1hr after feeding her? These few days baby Erin has been vomiting milk out. Suspect she has colic. Think of trying to let her drink gripe water or should I bring her go see PD?

Also, any tips on how to survive after yr confinement period without CL? My MIL will be going back to work and my auntie going to start her new job after my confinement period. By then, I will be on my own.

Last edited:
@redvel pandon me hor, but if your girl didn't go school, will they give you discount for the school fees? I'm just thinking they charged so much so if we don't go it's like 白白给他们钱 :eek:

@Evafantasy I'm giving my boy gripe water daily. I think if she's still drinking and active, no need to see PD ba. PD fees are quite high and don't know why usually they just say things we already know haha :D

@Sa_rahhhh how do u feed yr boy with gripe water?

I also planing to send my girl to ifc after my 4 mths maternity leave. Think I should start sourcing for one right?

I feed him after the morning shower using the 2.5ml spoon (given by the Polyclinic when we went for his vaccination).

And yeah, you should start to source for one since ifc usually quite packed and need to be on the waiting list?

Hehe no discount for being absent at IFC. The nannies there still have to be paid.

I was on my own too after cl left after 4wks. So tired until 出气 at hubby. I think to help along, set some kind of routine. Not like die die must follow in case baby wants to sleep an hr or two more. But just set say bath time after a morning feed. Or read books after bath time. Etc. whichever you feel you and baby can enjoy and bond.

You may also want to think how you wanna settle your lunch ( presuming dinner will be with hubby). Can prepare sandwich filling the night before n keep in fridge. Or some pasta salad prepared night before too.

My lunch was very simple then. Some soup or sandwich. Dinner then eat more complete spread.

@tuna here reporting in! Actually I'm always here de, just not much to add..bubbles went through about 5 days of sleep regression and today.....like someone swapped my baby out, slept quite well last night, day time also want to nap, and for the first time...didn't need to latch for almost 4 hours?!? And also a first, fell asleep immediately after I pulled her out from the wrap!!!

Shocking.

Let's hope she starts the new phase, I am still not hopeful about STTN, but sleep more overall can liow.

The other noteworthy thing is, I pulled out all the larger clothes and...she can wear liow :0 all the 12-18 mth new clothes I got her! Hosay, mummy can play Barbie with her haha!

Had to go KKH to pick up my bp meds, then shunbian dropped by the wholesaler opp guanyin temple and got 6 x footed long pants, for 1 yo. $15 only! Material nice Some more, like little bobdog ones that I paid almost 3 times more for.. wanted to get some long sleeved rompers at uniqlo, but remembered a friend told me to ride on her upcoming Carter's order....so went home soon after.

Ppl are now mistaking her for 6mth old. She's close to 7kgs now, and quite a challenge to bb wear her while running errands. Will be looking into another ssc for myself since the Moby GO is too large for my frame (first time I can say anything like that lol) and I got the go ahead from hubby!

Ok ok essay done haha! What about everyone else! Having fun with all the new things your bubs are starting to do??? Tell us!

Last edited:
@tuna yes I never stress about milk production. I stress about fridge space. I have never given her any frozen milk. I decided to give ebm since is always better togive fresher ones

@Sa_rahhhh do you feed directly or put mix with milk then let yr baby drink?

Like that I better check with the ifc fast. My hse has 2 ifc, Skool4kidz and sunshine kids. Will contact both to put me on waiting list.

Last night was tiring for me. Baby Erin does not want to slp from 4plus am. Keep Sleeping for awhile and wake up. Feed her at 5.30am and she manage to sleep awhile. Supposed to pump milk at 6pm, in the end dragged until 6.30am then she woke up again after I pump finish. Try to make her slp until 10 plus finally she sleep before she needs to take her bathe.

My auntie and MIL took over after her bathe while I quickly go catch a nap and slp until 2pm. Pump milk out, have my lunch the sleep again.

Then makes me worried after my confinement period, how am I going to survive on my own.

@redvel gd suggestion for yr lunch. Guess I must ask my husband to stock up a lot of breads and cakes for me when he comes back hm from work.

@Evafantasy I feed directly. I don't like to mix things inside the bm, don't know where I read, bm is best kept as its original form.

Don't worry about after confinement. You will learn as you go and Baby Erin will also learn at the same time. Take things slowly, and don't stress yourself too much! :rolleyes: Stay STRONG!!

@snowfern Was clearing some Ian's clothes (too small/short for him), and suddenly got emotional. Like so fast they outgrown their clothes. While packing, I'm thinking when is my #2 coming? HAHA!~ Sound crazy, but I seriously don't mind going through the whole thing again. :D I think my hub will shake head when he sees this.

Planned a trip to BBK this coming Jan, just le hub and myself. Thought that we should have some 二人世界. Miss the pator days. Told my work partner about it, first reaction from her is "You better don't stay at the same hotel where you 怀 Ian hor." :p

Damn funny her~ But then keeping my fingers crossed lar, 是你的就是你的嘛

I went through the same thing as you Sarah, two weeks ago. Packed so tiny baby clothes away to keep. My eyes did actually well. Couldn't relate to what other mummies share about this before until now that I'm one. Also wishing to go through it all over again if possible. Actually again and again. But alas me too old liao.

Hope the jackpot kerching for you :):)

Last night hubby discussed on possible family relocation plan at work. One hand i really wanna quit current job (stress) and enjoy spending time with my gal but another is I really have to think what's best for her when out of SG. Easy if it's just husband n wife. Have to go read up about the country's health and education system later...

@redvel where will you guys be relocating? It's a big decision though. In a foreign country, only you and your hub + baby. But if it's a good opportunity for your hub, then i think you guys should go for it, and make adjustment accordingly. People are born in a way that we can adapt easily to changes, it's whether we want to accept it only.

If really decide to go hor, remember to keep in touch with us leh~ hahaha :p

It's Vietnam (HCMC). But we are still weighing the option first.

I love Vietnam as a tourist. But with a child, have to really think and plan. If go, means right after CNY. Hubby's concern is playmates (something like IFC here where she is exposed to play and people), air quality, healthcare, and of cos education. But it's likely gonna be just 2yrs there. But if 2 yrs, I guess education not so vital ba. Unless we may extend after the 2yrs.

It's easy to fly back home since it's near. And I agree it's all about adapting. But life there can be very different compared to here.

Ya basic thing is must have internet else how to stay connected here or stay sane. Hahah.

Any mummies here feel gum/tooth pain? These few day when I bite food on my right side, I feel pain.. Not sure is the gum or the teeth ...

I think very likely I will stop at 1, :p I personally prefer 2 la .. If only 1 then next time my grandchild don't have 姑姑和叔叔leh,I think a bit too far haha but my hub cannot stand baby cry, cannot cook, don't like to do housework, cannot take care of baby, So .. 1 is enough !!! Unless I nothing better to do and wanna dig my own grave haha u all jia you! Any good news then update us here :)

@snowfern - sounds like good days are in store :)
Oh, and she was awake while in the wrap, but fell aslp after you pulled her out? How do you get her to stay in wrap if awake while u run errands? I'm using my Ergo and Tula more these days, bb's getting a bit too heavy and long for the sling.
But can wear 12-18 mths liao?? Is the cutting small? If not, woah, Bubbles is huuuge!
On milestones, mine finally flipped onto her front after being in superman posture for weeks. One second she was sucking her fist on her back, and the second she was suddenly on her tummy looking surprised, so funny! Dunno why all my babies are slow in flipping to their front, other milestones they're on track, just this darn tummy time thing they hate. Maybe butt too heavy...
Lately everything seems to be amusing her, like whole day can hear her laughing out loud at photos we have on the wall, things we say to her, her own reflection in mirror etc. Noisily cute, haha.

@emk faster book dental appointment! I read that on average a mother loses a tooth for each child she bears :0 boost up your calcium intake! I also have to go see dentist liow, never go for over 1.5 years!

And ya you really are a long distance runner hor....plan so far O.O true ley. I have 2 younger bros, and although young that time think they are annoying, there were many fun times too....Haiz. see if my decrepit body willing or not haha bubbles already wearing me out!

@snowfern - sounds like good days are in store :)
Oh, and she was awake while in the wrap, but fell aslp after you pulled her out? How do you get her to stay in wrap if awake while u run errands? I'm using my Ergo and Tula more these days, bb's getting a bit too heavy and long for the sling.
But can wear 12-18 mths liao?? Is the cutting small? If not, woah, Bubbles is huuuge!
On milestones, mine finally flipped onto her front after being in superman posture for weeks. One second she was sucking her fist on her back, and the second she was suddenly on her tummy looking surprised, so funny! Dunno why all my babies are slow in flipping to their front, other milestones they're on track, just this darn tummy time thing they hate. Maybe butt too heavy...
Lately everything seems to be amusing her, like whole day can hear her laughing out loud at photos we have on the wall, things we say to her, her own reflection in mirror etc. Noisily cute, haha.
Congratulations @tuna baby! Time to drag out the floor mattress! XD She seems so cute la, must take after you ;)

Bubbles hasn't yet flipped, not since flipping back onto her back from tummy position that one time. These days she wouldn't even let me flip her onto her tummy, she'll resist and give me warning cries not to do it...bend her body so her legs stick out so I can't flip her HAHAHAHA! Chum.

I'm not too fussed cos my guess is she'll be a slow physical developer, she does like to be carried upright a lot, and finally figured out how to use her hands. I gave her the rattle again after weeks of leaving it in storage, she picked it up, checked it out, shook it, then tried to pass it to her other hand! So surprising! Didn't succeed of course, so she shook it with both hands haha. She's also taken to reaching out to get the toys placed just within reach at the side of the bed, so now I can leave her in the cot to play with her toys, and fold my laundry in peace nearby, instead of in the dark after she's asleep.

She's always asleep in the wrap these days, no more nap strikes either! But ya, usually the jostling while extricating her from the wrap will wake her, eyes big big, these days still got chance she'll fuss a bit and fall back asleep. Self-soothing is also getting better, her method is to grumble omg I'm raising a complain queen :(

If my weighing machine is accurate, then she's 7kg liow. Seems she's also shot up a fair bit, just 2 weeks ago the Moby Go was about an inch too large for her legs on both sides, now she seems just right for it?!! I told hubby maybe the Moby shrunk in the wash XD and ya, think the cutting for the clothes I picked may be a bit small...she's rather teapot shaped, short and stout!

So looking forward to reading more milestones so I can watch out for them too!! C'mon ladies, don't be shy!

@snowfern - I spoke about her flipping too soon. My #1 just let slip that she'd lent bb a helping hand by giving her butt a little push :rolleyes: like you, I haven't been doing much tummy time since she hates it and always looks like an overturned turtle as she refuses to prop herself up on elbow and would rather just raise her head with all 4 limbs sticking out.
I like Bubbles' self-soothing method! Whatever works right!
Ever since you described her figure, I've been humming the "I am a teapot short and stout" song in my head. Lol!

Lately she's been snatching people's specs off their faces :eek: and will try to chew on it. I have to warn whoever carries her that there's no compensation for damaged specs..

@snowfern oh no ...hopefully I'm not so unlucky .. Book my dentist appointment on 5 December. Haha yea long distance runner, think far plan far .. Today make deposit for childcare to secure a place for my baby so he can go there in Jan 2018 :p next will be primary school ..
Oh my baby recently like to stand on my tummy, he so happy when he step n move around on my tummy area haha

My teeth did feel pain few weeks ago. Saw dentist and he suggests crowning on 3 teeth that'll cost me 3k ish. After hearing that I don't feel pain anymore. lol.

As Carters run small, my gal is also wearing 9-12mth. And also mainly she dislikes wearing tight clothing. Today I washed a round of passdown clothes from her niece whereby a couple of months ago they looked so huge for her but look perfect comfy size now!

She also has been standing for about 2weeks now. At every opportunity can stand she will. If don't let her stand she makes sound of displeasure (like the UGH sound when you sing PPAP).

Last edited:
As for flipping, lately she only flips when assisted, like turning her to the side first. Then she'll turn quite well onto her stomach. And she only likes to turn on her right. Perhaps this aligns with her preference to grab toy with her right hand.

Kwl reporting in. I have been reading but no time to post cos is growth spurt season (I guess).

Multiple cluster feeding is back. What a horror! And it only happens at night and weekend. Milk strike (average of just 200ml from 8am-5pm) still happens when she is bottle-fed at my mum's place.

Today's demand is horrendous. So much so that I only expressed just 80ml of breast milk. All time low. But is a happy problem lah. I know she took quite a substantial bit. I would Rather she drinks more than I have a lot to store in my already-gonna-explode freezer. Then again, stress level is high because tmr may not have enough expressed milk to last from 8am-7pm. Tmr need to OT a bit.

On growth, mine dunnoe spurt where. The weight is stuck. I guess most of the babies here are at least 7kg liao (including bubbles). Mine still far away leh. I everyday got touch the Michelin tyres. I scared it will fade away soon. Haha. Jokes aside. Though she is light, I think she is doing fine. I do get shocked expressions and comments about baby length/ size when I tell them that she is abt 4 mths old.

On tooth, yes I do feel a sudden sharp pain near my wisdom tooth on the upper jaw. Like redvel, my pain is instant gone once I think of the money required to fix the problem.

On how many children to bear, personally I would love to have more than 1. But like EMK case, i am also the principal caregiver for baby whenever I am home. Plus work is also quite demanding. Probably lack of sleep- I made a serious blunder just last Friday. I was so upset about it cos I have never been this blur before! Msg my boss and say sorry. But cannot keep making mistakes lah. Will affect performance. Reputation at risk!

I got a question about diapers. Do u all notice that ur little one is peeing less often? Never ask about poop cos mine loves to accumulate before letting go at once. Haha

@tuna lol sign release form before can carry XD

@redvel same for the flipping! But I never observe which side....just read on babycenter that babies who sleep on their backs tend to flip a lot slower than those who sleep on tummy. But is ok! Safer to sleep on back! Which is why tummy time is important (ugh!)

Bubbles also like right hand stronger, and more.zhun, but I notice she also like to transfer things to her left hands, like if I give anything to hold, be it rattle or blanket, she will try with both hands then right hand will grab first, bring to mid line, then try to pick it up with left hand. So odd.

@KWL hang in there! Growth spurts help mothers keep up with demand, so indeed is a happy problem la. I just zone out or chat with Hougang mummies on whatsapp hehe. Really helps to pass the time.

As to diapers, ya, I noticed this too. I thought it partially due to the weather we've been having, or maybe baby's organs are maturing, and having better bladder control ba!

Feel much relief now, I'm not alone with toothache. The pain is on and off one.
I never notice about wet diapers leh.. Because I change every 3 hourly during day time. Heavy or light also change to avoid rashes and make him feel more comfortable.
Last night I carry my baby on my lap and watch Arsenal vs man utd. Suddenly feel something not right leh, I look down and saw my baby 钓鱼. Faster throw him to my hub and prepare milk to feed. Now my baby sleeping schedule quite fix, 9pm will go to bed. Hope I don't jinx it haha

@snowfern - I have the same observation as you on the grabbing and transferring of things from right to left! Left hand grab may miss sometimes. Probably confirmed rightie.
Oh, lately she loves to hold up her right foot with her right hand to admire her toes. Haven't seen her do so with her left hand.

On feeding, I haven't been able to feed her sitting up for weeks because she keeps twisting herself around to look at things. Latch 2 secs - twist to look see for 5 secs - latch another 2 secs - twist to kpo again - latch again etc. Drives me mad! Only way to feed her now is lying down or in carrier.

I never notice about wet diapers leh.. Because I change every 3 hourly during day time. Heavy or light also change to avoid rashes and make him feel more comfortable.
Last night I carry my baby on my lap and watch Arsenal vs man utd. Suddenly feel something not right leh, I look down and saw my baby 钓鱼. Faster throw him to my hub and prepare milk to feed. Now my baby sleeping schedule quite fix, 9pm will go to bed. Hope I don't jinx it haha
Lol I had to ask.my hubby what u meant by fishing XD

Lol I had to ask.my hubby what u meant by fishing XD
@snowfern - I have the same observation as you on the grabbing and transferring of things from right to left! Left hand grab may miss sometimes. Probably confirmed rightie.
Oh, lately she loves to hold up her right foot with her right hand to admire her toes. Haven't seen her do so with her left hand.

On feeding, I haven't been able to feed her sitting up for weeks because she keeps twisting herself around to look at things. Latch 2 secs - twist to look see for 5 secs - latch another 2 secs - twist to kpo again - latch again etc. Drives me mad! Only way to feed her now is lying down or in carrier.
Oooohhh so by now can tell if right or left handed! Bubbles likes to suck her right thumb tho.....more like bite than suck, really. She's also rubbing her gums a lot more...

As to toes, she "discovered" them a few weeks back, and since then have been doing crunches in attempt to grab them. Alas, due to her constant bloated state, she's only gotten as far as her calves :(

Feel real bad for her. This food sensitivity thing is driving me insane. I really can't take any foods with raffinose. Had only 2 florets of broccoli, and a small piece of onion. The rest were known safe foods. I thought such little quantities wouldn't matter. Few hours later she's gassy, and squirming unable to nap. Just an hour ago, fwhooomp. Frothy poonami. :( not sure if I've mentioned, she's also sensitive to chilli, gives her really runny ugly mucousy poo, and she gets downright cranky too.

Eh ya! We're going through a similar phase re: feeds! She keeps getting distracted and I have also taken to nursing her lying down! As to carriers, only while outside...too warm at home...ever since I let her "chat" on watsapp, she has been struggling to do so whenver I chat and latch simultaneously. Yikess..they sure do.learn fast!!

@snowfern - oh dear, bubbles is really sensitive to many foods. 辛苦你了, you need to be extra extra careful with what you eat. No spicy food for a while. She'll eventually grow out of it as her gut matures.
Clever girl, learning to "use" watsapp already, haha.
One thing good about nursing lying down is that the weight is off the back and shoulders.

On sucking fingers, mine gnaws more than sucks. Like a puppy chewing on a bone.

I am quite happy to share that my persistence for "strangers" to carry her has paid off. She was so interactive at a baby shower yesterday. Later a friend came by. I also sat down at the dining table with her seated on my lap and back against my front body. She was also joining the conversation with her "Eh" and "Ah".

Happy mum!

And growth spurt phase here is breaking hell! Haha crying for milk almost every 1hr. Last night there was once got 3 times between 12.30-2pm. Apart from the baby shower and friend came by, Mine has been sleeping and drinking non-stop this weekend. Easy, but not so easy week.

Work week ahead. Tonight need to OT a bit. Not sure if it will affect my little one's schedule to sleep at 8-8.30pm. Jiayou mums!

So happy to be reading all your babies milestones and happenings.

Weekend passed by so fast! Brought Little Ian to a 1 year old party on Saturday. He was alright initially and when my friend carried him, he started crying. Even though I'm standing behind my friend assuring him that Mummy is here, he still cry.

No choice brought him into the bedroom which is quieter and he calm down. Another Mummy came back and volunteer to help carry him so I can grab some dinner. A bit scared he will cry again, but wanna try and he was brought over by the toy :D

He sat quietly in the bedroom with a brunch of aunties chit chatting! I think he's quite sam-bup cause he seems to enjoy aunties' gossiping LOL

Today I pong dang work, took him to see family doctor because he suddenly has an outbreak of rashes on his face. :( Doc assured it's not enzema and just a fungal infection so no need to control much on my diet. Hopefully it gets better soon.

Flying off this Friday :confused: can foresee I'm going to miss him much

Harlo everyone! So happening for everyone which is great and I learnt new things again.

I suffered from block duct/engorment again. This time at my right breast. Went KKH and the Dr put cabbage to ease my swelling. Felt pain at my left breast too. Then LC came and massage my block duct and nipple. Super pain cos she say my nipple and areola got block which I cannot feel at all. Cried badly and told her I feel like giving up. She also used a needle to poke my nipple cos got pimple and milk spurt out. Back on antibiotics for 10days again.
Got told off by my husband that he dunno why am I not trying to latch Baby Erin. So while of last time to today, I am latching her. Finally, I managed to latch her but I can see her suck and can't see her if she has swallow cos she got her thorat like very fleshy although my breast feel soft later on. Been waking up on and off just to latch her. How to tell if she is latching well? After latching her, do I still need to express out? Anyone encounter soreness on the breast after latching?

I called up breastfeeding support group and was told not to pump out as not to over simulate. But my breast feel very full.

@Sa_rahhhh speedy recovery for yr bb

@snowfern oh dear, u will need to monitor the food intake. Maybe try to eat when bubbles is abit older?

Oh baby and mommy, get well soon!

I can relate the pain on the clearing duct. Ouch ouch ouch. Yes do cry out the pain!

My gal finally wriggles to places in bed. Not during sleep but when I clean her face she retaliates by wriggle to 180degree. End up her legs are at the other side. It's getting harder to clean her.

I am quite happy to share that my persistence for "strangers" to carry her has paid off. She was so interactive at a baby shower yesterday. Later a friend came by. I also sat down at the dining table with her seated on my lap and back against my front body. She was also joining the conversation with her "Eh" and "Ah".

Happy mum!

And growth spurt phase here is breaking hell! Haha crying for milk almost every 1hr. Last night there was once got 3 times between 12.30-2pm. Apart from the baby shower and friend came by, Mine has been sleeping and drinking non-stop this weekend. Easy, but not so easy week.

Work week ahead. Tonight need to OT a bit. Not sure if it will affect my little one's schedule to sleep at 8-8.30pm. Jiayou mums!
@KWL - how did you do it? Keep letting. "strangers" carry and she eventually got use to it and stopped crying?

@Sa_rahhhh bon voyage! Get well soon Ian!

@KWL I used to say the same but now....hahaha spoke too soon!

@Evafantasy hang in there. Overstimulation is indeed a problem too, I overdid it and had plenty of oversupply issues that affected baby too, so just keep latching, and your body will adjust to meet the demand. Remember to massage before each latch like KKH should have taught u to prevent blocked ducts!

@redvel so fast right! Now start to headache over how to keep her from rolling all over the place!

@tuna bubbles start to bite so hard until her index and middle fingers have pressure marks on them some times...:0

Lately tummy time is a lot better, as she's starting to show interest in toys. She's also started to squirm and wriggle forward a bit too in order to reach for toys with her right, but her left always tiok jam under her hehe. And she still doesn't want to flip even though it's clear she's able to when we nudge her, she gets into position in her own, or resists really hard.

Reflux is still bad. Worsened over the weekend. Probably due to her constant rotation in the cot from inclined till upside down zzzzz changed the both of us 3 times already today.

@Evafantasy jiayou! Gotta keep it going. Remember it's all for Baby Erin good! :p

@KWL please do share how to get pass the stranger part :) hahaha~ the thought of someone carrying him when I enjoy my meal in peace is so appealing lol

@snowfern hope bubbles gets better from her reflux!

@tuna yeah the head keep falling like fishing haha
@sarah hope your boy can recover from rashes soon.

Last Sunday bring my boy to my friend wedding lunch, haha he love it la ... Eyes so busy looking here and there. We notice he love to see pretty girl leh .. When pretty girl talk to him he smile like an angel, when not so pretty come to him, he cry. We saw he focus at certain direction then we look over and realize he is looking at a group of pretty girls. Aiyo so young start to look at girl sigh ...

Is emk junior like-father-like-son? Heehhe just kidding!

So far mine seems to be same with either gender. For sure she prefers babies to adults.

Now school holiday starts. Today picked her up from school at 6pm and noticed many babies pong tang classes (based on the record book). Maybe all go on vacations! Anyone planning to take baby for holiday? I've always wanted to do it even she is this little but hubby can't really handle baby challenge overseas. Actually first six months is "easiest" as all they need is milk. When start solid then more ma fan.

Sarah going on holiday? Where where? *kpo mode.

I think I can't do it yet. As in leaving baby behind for days. My heart can't take it.

Reactions: emk

@snowfern - super tough for you. Just hang in there, this too shall pass.
Bubbles is no pushover. Don't want flip means don't want flip, don't play play OK? Lol!
I can relate to the biting hard part! But it's not her fingers that have pressure marks, it's mine! She loves to grab my hand and chomp down hard on my knuckles. Drooling like waterfall lately also.
Back to Bubbles, she bites both index and middle fingers? As in stuffs both into mouth together? So cute!

@sarah - Ian quite alright with strangers liao, as long as they have a toy. Anytime you need to eat in peace just pass his favourite toy to whoever is free to carry him can liao.

Back