2016/07 July babies

I can't remember offhand, but the health booklet should indicate....I rem some require more than one dose to be effective (hep b? Rota) but all the info in my head give back to nurse liow gahahhaha

I think is second dose of something. Health booklet last few pages got this table to state which mth take what jab.

I fixed on a fri. Then got sat and Sunday to standby for fever again . @snowfern what date u fix? We can be battlemates again

I think is second dose of something. Health booklet last few pages got this table to state which mth take what jab.

I fixed on a fri. Then got sat and Sunday to standby for fever again . @snowfern what date u fix? We can be battlemates again
1st Dec was the next best available slot, I asked for early morn so I no need to travel wrapped battling the afternoon heat. Think it is on a Thursday. They wanted to give me Monday morn, I said no way, hubby need to work and I need him to take the 10-2am hourly temp taking while I catch up on sleep....

Yes overtired more difficult to sleep but she didn't give u hard time before sleep, so don't think she is overtired. Is she more than 6kg now? I read baby more than 6kg likely to STTN. Haha hopefully tonight she can be the same too.

Ya, last check was 6.2 kg at wk 14, just checked weighed omg 6.7?!? And I lost 1+ kg o_O think weighing machine spoil regarding my weight, but difference should still be correct...

If it is, indeed will be good news. Last night was easy putting her to bed, just the usual battle re: flow of milk haiz.

Is this why boys seem to STTN sooner than girls?

My gal is now 6.4kg and I think it's still 50th percentile so I'm not too worried since I don't think she drinks a lot.

I didn't use to think much about the emo impact when weaning off, before popping. Now, I can imagine so even tho my gal is hardly on breast milk now. Comfort latch just 1-2x a day. She doesn't need much of it though. Just a little short session calms her down. And personally I don't like people to tell me not to comfort latch baby as baby will have hard time when away from mom. Latching is such a bonding moment it's really not for anyone to tell me to stop doing it.

Hehe sorry was I ranting? Ya few days ago someone told me not to latch her anymore.

I am borderline 6kg lol. My little one seems to have lesser middle of the night wakes. At least lesser by 1 time. Seems to go back to the original time I started. But then god knows when is he next fussy period and everything jeopardize again.

Though mine can hold softbook and can chuckle, mine still cannot hold head stable. Lol. See some skills good and head while some basic skills are lacking. as long as u happy, baby happy then okay. 勉强没有幸福
Agreed. I think we are not the competitive type of helicopter mom, at least my feel is like that la. We share cos we're concerned, as FTM dunno whether what we're doing is right or wrong...whenever i hyperfocus on something it's cos the Dr mention "in passing" that developmentally have to watch out for ...

Like why I hyperfocus on tummy time is cos she flat head in front, and has navel hernia, supposed to help strengthen her stomach muscles and retract it sooner, or else have to go for surgery....the grasp thing is cos during the 3rd mth check, the Dr offered her finger for bubbles to grasp, she grab grab a bit only, then the Dr persisted a few times....I asked if it's ok, she said maybe bubbles distracted. But the health booklet did not tick the grasp checkbox either :(

The other thing I have been doing frequently is trying to grab her attention using ruyi you bottle - the Dr couldn't assess properly or she was turning to.figure out the location of the sound, or if she was just turning cos distracted. We were at it for some time, I had to squat in a corner hidden from.view cos bubbles kept looking for me :-/ Dr told me should be okay, just asked me to follow up at home....

Haiz. Bopian, mummy high anxiety type, and the pregnancy also a number of scares...of course worried she has issues lor.

Re: weaning this one, I don't really feel very emotional about cos I am sahm, and feel very touched out cos I latch her every 2 hrs in the day and every latch is a battle due to my flow and her fussiness/gassiness. But all this while, it is a logical.decision for me, at first while pregnant it seems that WHO guideline was 6 mth, but now like there's a revision, 1 yr, to max out benefit for both mother and bub.

So who knows. If I kena mastitis, or choy, sick until cannot bf...these things are unforeseeable. I have also considered switching to ebm once she starts teething, to preserve my nipples and sanity. There are other ways to bond, reading time, play time..it's always the quality that matters.

Maybe I say now la, but when the time comes, I also probably will heartache. Just that a bit difficult to appreciate now cos I feel like my milk has been poison and causing so many problems...of course I know better now and she's improved tremendously la. Still doesn't take away the guilt much.

I'm rambling again. Time to head out for MIL and SIL bday celeb. Have a great weekend mummies!

Re: weaning this one, I don't really feel very emotional about cos I am sahm, and feel very touched out cos I latch her every 2 hrs in the day and every latch is a battle due to my flow and her fussiness/gassiness. But all this while, it is a logical.decision for me, at first while pregnant it seems that WHO guideline was 6 mth, but now like there's a revision, 1 yr, to max out benefit for both mother and bub.

So who knows. If I kena mastitis, or choy, sick until cannot bf...these things are unforeseeable. I have also considered switching to ebm once she starts teething, to preserve my nipples and sanity. There are other ways to bond, reading time, play time..it's always the quality that matters.

Maybe I say now la, but when the time comes, I also probably will heartache. Just that a bit difficult to appreciate now cos I feel like my milk has been poison and causing so many problems...of course I know better now and she's improved tremendously la. Still doesn't take away the guilt much.

I'm rambling again. Time to head out for MIL and SIL bday celeb. Have a great weekend mummies!

Maybe u feel a temporary relief when u stop bf due to bubble's demand. But when the time comes ah, I think u will feel very lost. Like something u have been doing so routine and suddenly gone in a poof! Not used to it. Haha.

My gal is now 6.4kg and I think it's still 50th percentile so I'm not too worried since I don't think she drinks a lot.

I didn't use to think much about the emo impact when weaning off, before popping. Now, I can imagine so even tho my gal is hardly on breast milk now. Comfort latch just 1-2x a day. She doesn't need much of it though. Just a little short session calms her down. And personally I don't like people to tell me not to comfort latch baby as baby will have hard time when away from mom. Latching is such a bonding moment it's really not for anyone to tell me to stop doing it.

Hehe sorry was I ranting? Ya few days ago someone told me not to latch her anymore.
I would be angry lor. I'm an open person, but some things ....too much la. This is an intense, intimate relationship, who are they to ask.

Just do your thing. It's beautiful, and now that I read and reread yours and @KWL post, ya la. Today maybe I try sayang her a bit more when latch. Usually I bochup her cos she v easily distracted and want to play if I engage her...

@snowfern - thks for pic of huggies. Confirm tio tua by sales staff in ntuc. Darn it. I free will go complain.
Bubbles suddenly put on wt, lol! Hope today's outing won't be too much of a challenge for u! Whole day carry really chum, worse is if bb only wants mummy to carry! I think of ideas for meetup will pm also!
These few days I try to rem what @redvel said about feeding bb, must 斜眼look, haha. But sometimes very hard to ignore the toothless grins.
Oh, my next jab also 1 Dec! We shall march on together.

@redvel - ignore those people who blab about not latching bb! If bb n mummy want to do it, who are they to say otherwise!
Tell u something that most people will frown upon, I night-latched my #2 till she was almost 4 yo. Bond is incredible.

@KWL - your next jab what date? By the way, I thought of something. U said u return to work on Monday. I rem u popped a wk after me, n my maternity ends tmr. Did u calculate wrongly or u kept a wk of maternity leave?

Yes overtired more difficult to sleep but she didn't give u hard time before sleep, so don't think she is overtired. Is she more than 6kg now? I read baby more than 6kg likely to STTN. Haha hopefully tonight she can be the same too.
@emk - really uh? Can rem where u read that? I want to see and tell myself to press on. These 2 nights she's been waking almost every 25-30 mins from 9 on to 1 am, and mama here took the easiest (but very bad, i know) way out, pat pat a while cannot work, I quickly latch her before she fully wakes. Really don't have the arm strength to take the risk of having to carry 2 hrs.

Hi, i'm a silent reader so far and just to share since i have returned to work since early Oct (10 weeks ML). Maybe can get some ideas how to manage pumping at work. My mum helps take care bb during the day with helper.

I invested in freemie with asia connection kit. The kit helps to make the freemie cups compatible with spectra, avent and few other models. I'm more of EP mum and only latch once a day. Also, i was oversupply and has built stash before return to work. I also have dragged to 5hrly to make the pumping more manageable.

My pumping schedule is 2am, 7am, 12pm and 5pm. Not always fixed, i adjust the timing following my meeting schedule next day. As freemie could not clear my boobs, i will latch once i reach home, usually i latch ard 7-9pm. If not enough top up with ebm. Bb will sleep fr 9 or 10pm and me too. At night, husband will feed.

I pump in my cube with nursing cover. And i need to excuse myself if meeting overrun more than an hr of my pumping schedule. Day 1 was badly engorged as freemie couldnt clear, after a week it's fine. Experiencing supply dip now, and busy drinking red date lactation tea. Lol.

Reactions: KWL
@emk - really uh? Can rem where u read that? I want to see and tell myself to press on. These 2 nights she's been waking almost every 25-30 mins from 9 on to 1 am, and mama here took the easiest (but very bad, i know) way out, pat pat a while cannot work, I quickly latch her before she fully wakes. Really don't have the arm strength to take the risk of having to carry 2 hrs.
My girl is like that from after wipe down at 7.30 or so, all the way to 9+, cluster feeding. I always try to shower before wiping her, cos the marathon is siong. If she good mood, still can put down for half hr nap while I hang her diaper laundry. Hang in there!

@snowfern - thks for pic of huggies. Confirm tio tua by sales staff in ntuc. Darn it. I free will go complain.
Bubbles suddenly put on wt, lol! Hope today's outing won't be too much of a challenge for u! Whole day carry really chum, worse is if bb only wants mummy to carry! I think of ideas for meetup will pm also!
These few days I try to rem what @redvel said about feeding bb, must 斜眼look, haha. But sometimes very hard to ignore the toothless grins.

@redvel - ignore those people who blab about not latching bb! If bb n mummy want to do it, who are they to say otherwise!
Tell u something that most people will frown upon, I night-latched my #2 till she was almost 4 yo. Bond is incredible.

@KWL - your next jab what date? By the way, I thought of something. U said u return to work on Monday. I rem u popped a wk after me, n my maternity ends tmr. Did u calculate wrongly or u kept a wk of maternity leave?

Next jab 25 Nov!

Correct leh. Next next week. So I go back on 7Nov

Hi, i'm a silent reader so far and just to share since i have returned to work since early Oct (10 weeks ML). Maybe can get some ideas how to manage pumping at work. My mum helps take care bb during the day with helper.

I invested in freemie with asia connection kit. The kit helps to make the freemie cups compatible with spectra, avent and few other models. I'm more of EP mum and only latch once a day. Also, i was oversupply and has built stash before return to work. I also have dragged to 5hrly to make the pumping more manageable.

My pumping schedule is 2am, 7am, 12pm and 5pm. Not always fixed, i adjust the timing following my meeting schedule next day. As freemie could not clear my boobs, i will latch once i reach home, usually i latch ard 7-9pm. If not enough top up with ebm. Bb will sleep fr 9 or 10pm and me too. At night, husband will feed.

I pump in my cube with nursing cover. And i need to excuse myself if meeting overrun more than an hr of my pumping schedule. Day 1 was badly engorged as freemie couldnt clear, after a week it's fine. Experiencing supply dip now, and busy drinking red date lactation tea. Lol.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Jiayou. I think u shouldn't have much of a problem since u are an oversupply mum to start with.

I also heard that freemie doesn't clear out totally. So hesitant about getting one. Plus also don't know how long I can dong to breast feed.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Jiayou. I think u shouldn't have much of a problem since u are an oversupply mum to start with.

I also heard that freemie doesn't clear out totally. So hesitant about getting one. Plus also don't know how long I can dong to breast feed.

Another july mummy managed to use freemie and clear boobs. The key apparently is to make sure our nipple fit into the hole at middle. I cant do tt cos i just peep from top of nursing cover and slip in. Doesnt help tt the freemie cup slightly greyish. There was once i pump for 10 min and no milk on one side cos it doesnt fit properly. Lol.

I got to keep pumping cos now my boy is drinking 170ml per feed.

Last edited:
Reactions: KWL

Huah ok! We press on together! I think the most siong for me is figuring out if and when I should bring her in...her fever spikes so damn fast one. :( at times, I felt like Aiyoh fuckit just bring her in "just in case", but I know there are more urgent cases ....so....

My girl is like that from after wipe down at 7.30 or so, all the way to 9+, cluster feeding. I always try to shower before wiping her, cos the marathon is siong. If she good mood, still can put down for half hr nap while I hang her diaper laundry. Hang in there!
I shall b thinking of you @snowfern tonight. Got someone else suffering together it feels less painful :D

@tuna .. Hang on there!!! Maybe u got to figure out what cause her to wake up, maybe like snowfern bubs

At around 4 months old (or 11 to 12 pounds), babies can begin to sleep through the night for 6- to 8-hour stretches. When babies have reached the weight of 11 to12 pounds, they don't really need a nighttime feeding anymore -- need and want are a different story, though. If your baby is still waking up to eat during this time, some experts recommend decreasing the amount of each feeding a bit over the course of a week in hopes that this will encourage your baby to ditch the nighttime feedings.
http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/172614/milestones_when_will_my_baby

My gal has passed that weight but still wakes up to feed in middle of night. STTN is indeed a dream come true especially started working.

But Decrease each feed? Aiyo like very poor thing let them 吃不饱饿不死like that. Hee.

@KWL - oh, Monday after next? I geddit now. Mine is 2 days later.

@Wonderpuff - 170 ml per feed? Gulp! Your boy super drinker. Pumping very siong like that. Gambatte!
@tuna ya, but he drinks 4-5hrly tho. Perhaps tt explains the volume. Used to drink 3hrly, but he always refuse to nap aft milk and just nap when near next feeding time. Afterwards, it become 4-5hrly liao.

My gal has passed that weight but still wakes up to feed in middle of night. STTN is indeed a dream come true especially started working.

But Decrease each feed? Aiyo like very poor thing let them 吃不饱饿不死like that. Hee.
Haha my friend son 18 months still wake up for night feeding, must be 狠心一点!

Wow, all your little ones can drink so well. Mine is a small eater, usually max 100ml per feed with 3 hrs gap.

Actually I try to do dream feed at around 11pm and after that she will wake up for milk at 5-6am and then i will continue to prepare to go work. In this way, i can have uninterrupted sleep for at least 4-5hrs :). I also found out that my LO will sleep longer if the room temp is not too cold, I switch on aircon at 28 deg. If it's fan, I will try not blow directly at her cot. A few times, my husband scared LO will feel hot then he uses a small portable fan to blow at her and she wakes up shortly after that. I told my husband and he refuses to believe. So now, I will switch off the fan whenever he is not looking. Haha.

My LO can hold her neck quite steady when carrying her upright and lift abit if put her on a bolster but she can't lift her head up when placed flat on tummy. Do I need to be too concerned about it?

Mine is having her 6-in-1, pneumococcal and rota on 19 nov. hope all goes well

Wow, all your little ones can drink so well. Mine is a small eater, usually max 100ml per feed with 3 hrs gap.

Actually I try to do dream feed at around 11pm and after that she will wake up for milk at 5-6am and then i will continue to prepare to go work. In this way, i can have uninterrupted sleep for at least 4-5hrs :). I also found out that my LO will sleep longer if the room temp is not too cold, I switch on aircon at 28 deg. If it's fan, I will try not blow directly at her cot. A few times, my husband scared LO will feel hot then he uses a small portable fan to blow at her and she wakes up shortly after that. I told my husband and he refuses to believe. So now, I will switch off the fan whenever he is not looking. Haha.

My LO can hold her neck quite steady when carrying her upright and lift abit if put her on a bolster but she can't lift her head up when placed flat on tummy. Do I need to be too concerned about it?

Mine is having her 6-in-1, pneumococcal and rota on 19 nov. hope all goes well
Hey @starview! Long time no chat ^_^

You did the bb 3rd mth review yet? Maybe can ask the Dr then? I think for lo to lift up straight during tummy time is a lot to ask for at the moment, during my bb check she didn't put her on tummy cos bubbles was already fussing ...she did encourage me to continue tummy time, no mention of what to look out for. If got issue, they sure will say something one, don't worry first.

@tuna .. Hang on there!!! Maybe u got to figure out what cause her to wake up, maybe like snowfern bubs

At around 4 months old (or 11 to 12 pounds), babies can begin to sleep through the night for 6- to 8-hour stretches. When babies have reached the weight of 11 to12 pounds, they don't really need a nighttime feeding anymore -- need and want are a different story, though. If your baby is still waking up to eat during this time, some experts recommend decreasing the amount of each feeding a bit over the course of a week in hopes that this will encourage your baby to ditch the nighttime feedings.
Thx for the link @emk ! Bubbles ah, pls check your inbox.....

@tuna bubbles has always had this cluster feed as far as I can remember, in the beginning lagi chum, latch almost continuously from 7-11. Only after we established night wipe down routine then she more steady, probably coincides with figuring out how to manage her colic issues. Temp also another thing, after we started turning up the air con to 29 and turning on ceiling fan, rather than.our 27/28 deg +fan, then she started sleeping longer than 3 hrs at night. But no matter what, min. 2 more motn feeds one la. Siong.

If it's motn wake up, and is not hunger cries, I usually shush her, change her diapers, and whisper is not yet time to wake up. She will then stare at mobile a bit then fall back asleep.

So ya. Feel less lonely about it la, I'm sure we aren't the worst case liow, I appreciate every minute's rest she gives me lol

@emk I'm having his next jab on the 14 November. Keeping my fingers crossed again, hoping nothing serious will happen.

My CL just finished her job yesterday and came over my house to stay over for the weekend. It's like back to confinement days. :rolleyes: Miss her salmon fish! *yums!~*

My boy flipped himself and upto his tummy position today! So happy! At least I didn't miss this milestone when I'm working. Also, he upgraded his feeding now, 150ml/4 hourly :p I don't know how long I can tong~

Any mummies start on sign language ?

Oh ya wondering is your baby poo daily ? My baby initially poo many times per day then reduce to 2 per day then reduce again to 1 per day.. And reduce again to 1 every 3 days, now worse .. 1 every 5 days leh .. Any mummies face the same as me ?

Actually since started work, i hardly have time with my gal. Only weekend then it's full day. I wonder can I sustain the sign language if I start.

She still poos once or twice a day. 5days once is it normal I wonder? Sometimes by encouraging her to poo does help. Do that bicycle kicks and the um um sound.

Oh ya wondering is your baby poo daily ? My baby initially poo many times per day then reduce to 2 per day then reduce again to 1 per day.. And reduce again to 1 every 3 days, now worse .. 1 every 5 days leh .. Any mummies face the same as me ?

Mine poo every 2-3days nowadays. I heard that it's normal for bf babies to poo not as frequently as those fm fed. So don't worry too much :)

Reactions: emk
Same here, from 5-6 times a day, down to once, and then recent weeks every 2-3 days. Longest so far is this past week, 5 days...the farts are award winning too.....

Re: sign language, so far only when I remember to, milk and mummy. Oh and fan. Lol what's the sign for "lazy" :X

@sarah Haha I see, what I heard is opposite, bf poo more frequent than fm. Never poo cannot 排毒leh haha my baby eat n sleep well leh so I think should be ok bah..
@snowfern yes the smell is very ..... No words can describe haha

@snowfern did u see... Baby wear fb got ppl get a Tula at $130 from the warehouse sales, so tempting !!! She said they will restock Tml.. Wow ..but I got dinner appt Tml, wanna let my baby have enough sleep before we go out leh. Gonna missed this sales! Damn zzz

Can mummies share what's your plan on starting solid? I haven't done much reading on this. So I'll start here :p

Thanks @emk. Today seems better. But I hear wind howling, cham, tonight will rain heavily again.
Strange hor, decrease feeding amt to encourage bb to ditch night feeds. I imagine if someone doesn't feed me properly in day time, I'll keep waking up hungry.
You were asking about fresh milk, yea, I intro after 1.5 yo. Would warm over stove. But on hot days in afternoon I don't heat, cold should be quite shiok for bb.

Mine still poos everyday. Put her in rocker in morning she sure let it go one. Lol! That rocker has magic! Got once, I scared she leak because just change to new huggies which has been leaking poo for consecutive days n I was sick of washing poop, so I put her on any lap for whole morning. Guess what, she didn't poop that day.
It's really common though, for babies not to poo everyday. My friend's bb has regular 7-8 days worth of poo exploding on one day. Longest record 13 days!!

Thx for the link @emk ! Bubbles ah, pls check your inbox.....

@tuna bubbles has always had this cluster feed as far as I can remember, in the beginning lagi chum, latch almost continuously from 7-11. Only after we established night wipe down routine then she more steady, probably coincides with figuring out how to manage her colic issues. Temp also another thing, after we started turning up the air con to 29 and turning on ceiling fan, rather than.our 27/28 deg +fan, then she started sleeping longer than 3 hrs at night. But no matter what, min. 2 more motn feeds one la. Siong.

If it's motn wake up, and is not hunger cries, I usually shush her, change her diapers, and whisper is not yet time to wake up. She will then stare at mobile a bit then fall back asleep.

So ya. Feel less lonely about it la, I'm sure we aren't the worst case liow, I appreciate every minute's rest she gives me lol
OK, I shall stop moaning about it. Have enjoyed good nights for a few months. It's a passing phase I'm sure. Hope it's a good night for u today!

@snowfern did u see... Baby wear fb got ppl get a Tula at $130 from the warehouse sales, so tempting !!! She said they will restock Tml.. Wow ..but I got dinner appt Tml, wanna let my baby have enough sleep before we go out leh. Gonna missed this sales! Damn zzz
I also a bit heart pain to miss it, was about to go down today since we were already at Nex, but bubbles was a little fussy and my wound was acting up again....good thing never go cos I read it sold out by mid afternoon. Now that I read your post, feel like going to try my luck but....augh!

OK, I shall stop moaning about it. Have enjoyed good nights for a few months. It's a passing phase I'm sure. Hope it's a good night for u today!
Haha no no not telling u to stop moaning! I just very numb to it liow, maybe cos lack of sleep turn my brain to mush HAHAHAHA remember we are comrades XD

Mine still poos everyday. Put her in rocker in morning she sure let it go one. Lol! That rocker has magic! Got once, I scared she leak because just change to new huggies which has been leaking poo for consecutive days n I was sick of washing poop, so I put her on any lap for whole morning. Guess what, she didn't poop that day.
It's really common though, for babies not to poo everyday. My friend's bb has regular 7-8 days worth of poo exploding on one day. Longest record 13 days!!
Like that can potty train ur bb with help from the rocker? Lol

Last edited:
Hey @starview! Long time no chat ^_^

You did the bb 3rd mth review yet? Maybe can ask the Dr then? I think for lo to lift up straight during tummy time is a lot to ask for at the moment, during my bb check she didn't put her on tummy cos bubbles was already fussing ...she did encourage me to continue tummy time, no mention of what to look out for. If got issue, they sure will say something one, don't worry first.
Im doing the jabs at a nearby GP, cos my place to poly clinics quite a distance. The doc will just ask the qns in the health booklet and we just answer accordingly. Will check with doc abt my LO's neck in the coming 4th mth review but my mom said when 时间到, baby will auto lift her head so don't need to worry too much.

Recently, my LO found her thumb and whenever she is alone / bored and sometimes in the middle of her sleep, she will chuk-chuk her thumb. I tried to intro pacifier to her but she still prefers her thumb. Is there any way to make her stop sucking her thumb? I'm quite worried abt it cos i chuk my thumb till pri sch and had to wear braces during my teenage yrs :( i don't wish for my LO to be like me.

@emk Wow tula at $130, so cheap? Is it a display piece?

Can mummies share what's your plan on starting solid? I haven't done much reading on this. So I'll start here :p
Shall start zhun zhun 6 months. Most likely will intro avocado mixed with a bit of bm first. Will slowly add in some brown rice cereal (or some other alternative depending what can be found in market), purees of pumpkin, broccoli, sweet potato, pear. One thing we must remember is when introducing new foods, do it one at a time. I scared I over-enthu and forget.
Will probably intro porridge (for that age, i blend brown rice into powder, easier to cook) with veg, fish/meat at around 8 mths.
Must read up my super baby food book to revise. Forgot a lot of other foods that are good for babies already.

I plan to wait till 6mths and start baby led weaning cos I think bubbles' tummy is a bit immature still...maybe 5mth plus let her "taste" some starter foods to check for allergies first? I already started hoarding tips from FB, here are a few charts some mummies shared....

FB_IMG_1477385132031.jpg

FB_IMG_1477385158442.jpg

FB_IMG_1470768507181.jpg

Haha no no not telling u to stop moaning! I just very numb to it liow, maybe cos lack of sleep turn my brain to mush HAHAHAHA remember we are comrades XD
Nah, wasn't thinking that comrade! This time round I'm so much more patient with bb, so I actually feel a bit bad for complaining. Sometimes she cry, I'll look and her and go "omg, she's really so cute! Even the crying is so 有性格!" so when I have bad days n grumble, I actually feel bad after the whole thing blows over. I'm just so thankful bb is healthy and well, and I remind myself there are many very ill babies out there whose mummies can only wish to hear their baby cry/fuss/demand to be carried because that is a sign of health and life.

@starview tmrw (or later today) is the last day, but cannot try on and no refunds/exchanges.... really tempted but I think I will wait for the next warehouse sale to get a toddler one... right now quite in between size, but cheap also may not use enough to justify the trouble (or so.I tell myself so I won't anyhow impulse buy haha)

Ya la, is true, all babies develop at their own pace, but I can understand your feeling...

Bubbles also very interested in her thumb lately! I dunno when to intervene! Yesterday she even chuk a bit, take out thumb to admire, then chuk more furiously like shiok only! But at least she is still rotating through her fingers so I think still considered exploration stage.

I might get her a blanket buddy so she sucks that instead. She did chuk on her pram blanket a bit today for a bit of variety....

Back