2016/06 (June) baby

Hi Bb_2012 and SophiaQyl ! Same here, I just found out yesterday. However I've yet to go to Gynae to confirm. This will be my 2nd one. Should be edd 10 June 2016 for me.
How about you guys?

Just found out yesterday.. Clearblue indicate as around 3 weeks+

So when should I visit the gynae?

Hi Kohyuer, for 3 weeks+ on the Clear blue digital would mean you are already 1 month+.
http://uk.clearblue.com/clearblue-pregnancy-tests-range/digital-pregnancy-test-with-weeks-indicator

:) Is this your first child? You can book for gynae apt to test for hcg(blood test) to confirm and may/may not get to scan. See early and get prenatal care advice + vitamins.

Hi :)

Yup, it is.
Currently i'm taking green life folic acid from watsons.
Kind of anxious to go to the gynae and I thought it was too early. Hahaha

May i know when is your last menses period to determine if preg? i realise too early to go gynea, might not be able to scan...

mine last menses date 29 Aug ... mine usually 25days cycle hahahahaha...should have it on 22 sept 2015...but till now no sound no news no image :p

Hi Bb_2012 and SophiaQyl ! Same here, I just found out yesterday. However I've yet to go to Gynae to confirm. This will be my 2nd one. Should be edd 10 June 2016 for me.
How about you guys?

Hihi! My edd based on online edd calculator should be 6 june 2016! So excited! We are just few days apart! I've booked my first gynae appt. On 17th oct. You? Your first child where you delivered?

Have you girls start having pregnancy symptoms ardy?? Cause other than nipples itchy and feeling hungry constantly, thats all i am feeling.

Hihi everyone.. I think my is early june.. I got some symptoms like spotting n miss my period.. This the week 4 =)

Sophiaqyl and ssybaby my last menses also on 29 Aug ! But i've got a 34 day cycle last mth since LH surge was detected on 17 sep. But dunno tis time whether will deliver earlier since its my 2nd kid. :) Previously I delivered at Mt Alvernia. Totally loved the plc there ! Good serv, good staff n good food.

Hello mummies to be! Just found out I'm preggie in Tuesday!

My EDD based on calculator is 6 june! This is my first pregnancy and what should i do other than gg for gynae checks?

Hello mummies to be! Just found out I'm preggie in Tuesday!

My EDD based on calculator is 6 june! This is my first pregnancy and what should i do other than gg for gynae checks?

Hi!! Our estimated EDD is one day apart!! I am so blur also.. dunno what to do now as it is my first also.. went to read other threads on gynae, made me lagi blur.. Lol...

Currently I'm experiencing breast sore and slight cramp but still manageable... However my appetite seems to decrease, i'm someone that can usually clear my food on my plate but it seems that i cant do that now..other than that, all seems fine...is that normal?

Hi!! Our estimated EDD is one day apart!! I am so blur also.. dunno what to do now as it is my first also.. went to read other threads on gynae, made me lagi blur.. Lol...

Me too!!! Was quite blur and worried also..cos i read some got this "chemical pregnancy" which made me worried for my bb

Me too!!! Was quite blur and worried also..cos i read some got this "chemical pregnancy" which made me worried for my bb

Ya lo... so now how ah?? What should we be doing next?? *blur like sotong* should we go visit a gp first? Or.. can consider make appt with gynae cuz I read it could take up to 3 weeks before u get to see your gynae...o_O

Ya lo... so now how ah?? What should we be doing next?? *blur like sotong* should we go visit a gp first? Or.. can consider make appt with gynae cuz I read it could take up to 3 weeks before u get to see your gynae...o_O

I have made an appt with gynae alrdy, they ask me to come and see them from 7 weeks onwards. My appt is on 26 October.

Better be early then be late! Esp on the gynae that u want to see :)

Hi ladies,

My wife just did the pregnancy test check and its two red lines! So i predict it will be due around June too.

Can I check with you guys... when do I go look for a gynaecologist?

I think u should start looking now, ask ya wife preference where she want to deliver. My gynae mentioned that normally they will see you at abt 7 weeks onwards :)

thanks poppybb... look as in look straight for the doctor? or do I go to the clinic first to make appointment? or I can just walk in to any hospital?

Hi Pophood, you can go to any gp clinic or preferably str to a gynae clinic for hcg or blood test first. During my first kid, i knew like 2 days bef 4 wks. Ganchiong went dwn to gynae n ask to do scanning all tt cannot find. In the end, only manage to confirm via blood test. Normally if u go now, gynae will probably juz gif folic, omega oil n also caution u not to "heh shou" until 12 weeks. But of cos most gynae wld recommend go at 7 wks cos by den can see heartbeat so easier to confirm.

Also, u can ask ur wife where does she prefer to deliver cos some gynae only deliver at certain hospital. TMC and Mt A always one of the hot choices. If u go for the very famous one, expect long Qs when u go for every visit. You can start by giving the gynae clinic a call n explain to them u like to come dwn to confirm pregnancy. :)

Peeps wad do u guys say as the grp chat here grows bigger ... we open a fb pg for June16 bbies ? :) Also a compilation pg of EDDs? who's due and delivering where etc?

Hihi! We three gonna have same edd... Go look for a gynae and have everything check first. And most importantly you are comfortable with the gynae before you settled down with him or her.

I made my first appt w dr goh shen li at mount a. Hope she's good. Haha.

Sophiaqyl and ssybaby my last menses also on 29 Aug ! But i've got a 34 day cycle last mth since LH surge was detected on 17 sep. But dunno tis time whether will deliver earlier since its my 2nd kid. :) Previously I delivered at Mt Alvernia. Totally loved the plc there ! Good serv, good staff n good food.

Im thinking of delivering there tooo. Is the food nice? :p

Whice gynae you visit?

Peeps wad do u guys say as the grp chat here grows bigger ... we open a fb pg for June16 bbies ? :) Also a compilation pg of EDDs? who's due and delivering where etc?

Super agree to this!! ^^ been looking forward le.. hmmm. Or whatsapp grp chat i also ok! Glad to have you, a experience mummy to share with us ^^

Hihi! We three gonna have same edd... Go look for a gynae and have everything check first. And most importantly you are comfortable with the gynae before you settled down with him or her.

I made my first appt w dr goh shen li at mount a. Hope she's good. Haha.

Hmm... I have quite a lot of considerations to make cuz.. my divorce just got finalized last month after dragging like half a year.. n this beanie in my tummy is with my bf.. I am not sure abt getting into another marriage so fast.. contemplating should I go ahead n be a single mum (if anytime he leaves) or should I just... terminate my pregnancy... :(

Hmm... I have quite a lot of considerations to make cuz.. my divorce just got finalized last month after dragging like half a year.. n this beanie in my tummy is with my bf.. I am not sure abt getting into another marriage so fast.. contemplating should I go ahead n be a single mum (if anytime he leaves) or should I just... terminate my pregnancy... :(

I may not be the most right person to comment on this but what i would like to say is follow your heart, phoenix! Do not regret the choice you make in future! Do you hv any children with your first husband?

Hi Pophood, you can go to any gp clinic or preferably str to a gynae clinic for hcg or blood test first. During my first kid, i knew like 2 days bef 4 wks. Ganchiong went dwn to gynae n ask to do scanning all tt cannot find. In the end, only manage to confirm via blood test. Normally if u go now, gynae will probably juz gif folic, omega oil n also caution u not to "heh shou" until 12 weeks. But of cos most gynae wld recommend go at 7 wks cos by den can see heartbeat so easier to confirm.

Thanks for the reply. I use the pregnancy due date online. I think its about five weeks now.

Also, u can ask ur wife where does she prefer to deliver cos some gynae only deliver at certain hospital. TMC and Mt A always one of the hot choices. If u go for the very famous one, expect long Qs when u go for every visit. You can start by giving the gynae clinic a call n explain to them u like to come dwn to confirm pregnancy. :)

Thanks for reply.
May I know who are the famous ones?
Anyone can share those very very senior and experienced gynae? are they good with stitching? What considerations I need to look into?

this is my first time, if everything goes well (praying hard and trying not to be paranoidal), my edd should be 12 june. just went for a blood hcg test, and am anxiously waiting for the results. there was a speck on US but its too small to be certain. beside irregular cycles and for this month a really late ovulation, i went to the gynae so early because i wanted to confirm earlier and make some important plans. also i have recurrent vaginal candidiasis this past year so i wanted advice on more suitable prescriptions. unfortunately this first gynae (and the first 2 i went for my candidiasis) all don't make me feel comfortable or sincere at all. so i'm still looking for a suitable one in the west. please add me to the closed fb group whenever its up, thanks!!

symptoms wise, i have been burping non-stop since estimated implantation date 7 days back, today i started to cramp a bit on and off but not too bad. anxiously monitoring and hope not to see any spotting ...

Just tested yesterday morning with 2 different HPT clearblue and qoo10 cheapies, both faint positive ;). Period to due tmr. My EDD shld be ard 12 Jun! Still clueless what to do too as a first time mum..

Not much symptoms yet, except for higher body temp, bit tired, no spotting.. soreness of breasts not really, like normal pms symptoms?

Last edited:

i not that gan chong...i hope i not preg...sort of get caught...IF its really preg...will be my #3...so not that looking forward to...
plus my employer kept telling me not to preg..
mixed feelings ...

Back