2016/04 April babies

Hello! 22 year old first timer here! Tried for 9 tiring months and got my bfp unexpectedly during the cycle my gynae couldn't track my ovulation date. Was suppose to start on clomid & go for HSG Test(checking of tubes) when my next period arrive but it didn't.. Guess it really happens when you least expect it!
Currently 7w4d. Seen my gynae Dr Tracey lim during 4w, 5w, 6w because I am very kiasu haha & so is she.. But I like it that she is kiasu. Going to see her for next scan on Monday at 8w. Time passes soooo slow!! Already gained 3kgs haha 42kg when I first found out at 4 weeks. Hope we all get to see our baby in April! My edd is end April.

Please add me to the Fb group too! [email protected] ☺️

Please add me to the fb private group too

[email protected]
ImageUploadedByForum1442497256.791494.jpg

Thanks thanks

Sorry to hear that lizzycat. Baby stop developing at how many weeks? Your first scan? Any bleeding or cramps? I am worried too to as my appointment is only next week furthermore I had history of recurrent miscarriages. All at week 6.....

Hi nurulimran,

I see. For your recurrent miscarriages, did you manage to consult the leading professor in this area, Prof Mahesh Choolani, to find out the real root cause of your repeated and multiple miscarriages? I believe that he should be able to help you, as he helped quite a lot of women in this forum, who gonna miscarry, if not for his medical intervention, to stay pregnant; and to carry to term. I am currently seeing him too. :)

Hello all gorgeous mommies! Hope you all won't mind I join this group?
I'm currently expecting #4 and EDD is 12 April.
Wish all of us a happy and healthy 9 months journey ahead! :)

I would like to join the FB group too. Can please add me at [email protected]?
many thanks in advance!

Hello! 22 year old first timer here! Tried for 9 tiring months and got my bfp unexpectedly during the cycle my gynae couldn't track my ovulation date. Was suppose to start on clomid & go for HSG Test(checking of tubes) when my next period arrive but it didn't.. Guess it really happens when you least expect it!
Currently 7w4d. Seen my gynae Dr Tracey lim during 4w, 5w, 6w because I am very kiasu haha & so is she.. But I like it that she is kiasu. Going to see her for next scan on Monday at 8w. Time passes soooo slow!! Already gained 3kgs haha 42kg when I first found out at 4 weeks. Hope we all get to see our baby in April! My edd is end April.

Please add me to the Fb group too! [email protected] ☺️

Congrats babe... hh 9 months ahead!

Thank you and same for everyone ☺️ Any idea how much Oscar and harmony test costs? And when is the earliest I can take both tests together? Week 10?
Anybody taking duphaston? My gynae says its extra support for the pregnancy. It's making me more nauseous than I already am
Anybody started on the package already and how much does it cost? (From 2nd trimester onwards to delivery and hospital fees) Just want to check around because I think my package costs about 15k altogether excluding harmony/oscar test.

Sorry for the bomb of questions!! I am just kanchiong and curious about everything! I stay home all day and all I do is Google and reading about miscarriages scares me.. I stress about stupid things all the time. I wish first trimester could hurry pass already! One more month to go

seems yours definately too ex.
just paid $381( incl gst) for oscar.
Harmony was quoted around $1281 but heard the price might come down next month or so

Hmmm okay

Seems like mine really exp.. Usually my consultation fee is $60 and $60 for ultrasound.. Care to share how much u all paying?

Hi Mommies,
Selling these individual items or the whole bundle @ $280.
Pick up near Pasir Ris. SMS 97456162. Thank you!

photovisi-download (6).jpg

Hi all, I saw all asking to add in the private fb chat but did anyone create one at all?
I not sure how to create secret group. Can anyone help?

Hi mummies to be, my EDD is going to be on 19 April 2016. 2nd time mum.
I saw some of you visited Dr Benjamin Tham, can you advise his charges please?
My first gynae is good but she has increased her prices by quite a bit.

Pls let me know! =)

Hi ladies. Can someone please add me to the FB group.
my email is [email protected]
I tried to trace the FB group but could not.

By the way, my EDD is 13th Apr 2016. and it is going to be my #3.
Thanks

Hello! 2nd time mummy and at 8+ weeks today! My gynae is KT Tan from KKH, and EDD on 27 April 2016. :)
Please add me to the FB group! email is [email protected]
Looking forward to learning and sharing with you guys!

hi mummies, has most of u moved on to the FB yet?

Me wait for Mua mua to add me in! :)

I gotten back my panorama test results last week. Thank god low risk. & i know baby's gender too! it is so exciting!

I hope everyone's nausea/vomitting has lessened or disappeared and all mummies can enjoy more yummy food now!

Hi mummies to be, my EDD is going to be on 19 April 2016. 2nd time mum.
I saw some of you visited Dr Benjamin Tham, can you advise his charges please?
My first gynae is good but she has increased her prices by quite a bit.

Pls let me know! =)

Hi winnwinn,

Dr Tham's package starts from 12 weeks onwards @ $800 (excluding GST).. Hope this is helpful!! Congrats to you too!!

Back