(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

Hi Mommies-to-be,

I had a missed MC in September and this is my second pregnancy. Currently about 7 weeks. Already went for my first gynae visit and manage to hear baby's heartbeat at 6 weeks 4 days! :) Had also requested for progesterone pills to strengthen my uterus. Hoping for a smooth pregnancy! I'm also having pretty bad bloating. Other than that, all is well. Hope everyone is resting well.

went for appt today in 6wks in. had brown spotting since ytd. heavier brown discharge today with cramps aft the appt. doc increased the utrogestan doae and says to go to the hosp if bleeding occurs. which hosp shld i go to?? im with TMC now. omg so worried and lost. any advice?? :(

went for appt today in 6wks in. had brown spotting since ytd. heavier brown discharge today with cramps aft the appt. doc increased the utrogestan doae and says to go to the hosp if bleeding occurs. which hosp shld i go to?? im with TMC now. omg so worried and lost. any advice?? :(

Can u see the embryo in the sac? It will even be better if there's heartbeat.
It is common to have brown discharge and it will eventually clear up.
More impt is that bb to have heartbeat.
Have plenty of rest, don't think too much. Everything will be fine.

Good Morning to all the SG50 MTBS.. =) Im so excited for everyone and beanies...
I missed menses 5days and tested yesterday but it show very faded line..
Very excited to start reading all the comments in forum again.
I have a girl born in feb2011 ^^, hope this bb will be a boy. =P

Can u see the embryo in the sac? It will even be better if there's heartbeat.
It is common to have brown discharge and it will eventually clear up.
More impt is that bb to have heartbeat.
Have plenty of rest, don't think too much. Everything will be fine.

yes can see and has heartbeat. but today woke up with dark red bleeding and cramps. omg shld i go back to my gynea clinis or go to kk or thomson?! my gynea is with thomson.

Dear yecarg, I advise call your gynae and ask for advise. If u too worry rush down to your gynae clinic now. Hug Hug.
The most important is to relax and don't panic. =)

clinic not open yet. omg damn scared what sld i do
Yecarg, Calm down, breath in and out. Meanwhile now lie down on the bed comfortably. Stacks up with lot of pillows and place your leg high up.
Like incline position. Normally this is gynae advise to do this when have heavily discharge in second or third trimester.

Yecarg, U also can call up to KKH ask a nurse hotline 1900-556-8773. But each call will be charged at S$0.80 per minute.
The nurse will give u advise.

Dear yecarg, I advise call your gynae and ask for advise. If u too worry rush down to your gynae clinic now. Hug Hug.
The most important is to relax and don't panic. =)

ur gyane should have a emg no. but u are v worried, go down TMC now as ur gyane is with them... keep clam ya

Hi mummies,

Did anyone take the gynae from KKH?
Will the delivery fees be a lot cheaper in kkh than other private doctor?or just different by says $1k?

if u walk in as private then delivery fee not much diff. only diff is when is complicated u can down down grade and that make a big diff

Hi Meetyouthere,

Are you seeing gynae at kkh now?how you find it so far?

May i know how their charges like for scanning and delivery?
Mind to share with me?

Thank u:)

yes can see and has heartbeat. but today woke up with dark red bleeding and cramps. omg shld i go back to my gynea clinis or go to kk or thomson?! my gynea is with thomson.

OH DEAR. ..I hope u r fine. R u at the gynae now?
Take care and update us soon.

hi mummies, sorry for interupting this thread.
just recommending this store for your baby necessities.
http://www.cheongchoon.com/
i am not doing this for any gain, just a satisfied customer served by the friendly store owner Ms. Wendy.
u can try to ask her for competitive prices for baby items including breast pumps, playmats etc.

Hi Ladies

do add me in the whatapp and fb group =) Yesterday night I went to see the gynae, scan and baby is about 5weeks2days. only managed to see a very small sac hehehe.
this is my first bb with hubby super excited but sometimes i have those negative thoughts which is really bad. Hubby and I tried for baby for close to 8 months.

Name : Jasmine Tan
email : [email protected]
Edd : 25 Sept
gynae : Dr Tan Poh Kok

I think im somewhere same same you. Quite excited to go for another scan on Feb 10 cause the last i did Dr only saw the thickening of uterus. I tink my morning sickness is starting. Brush teeth half way and i feel like gagging already..

yes i am experiencing bloating since i am about 4-5weeks pregnant.. did checked with gynae, he say it was normal. so don't worry.

Thanks beanielee, cause i tink the bloatedness had alr aroused alot of my colleagues suspicion. All kept looking at me and all i did was just to smile back. So funny.

Hi Meetyouthere,

Are you seeing gynae at kkh now?how you find it so far?

May i know how their charges like for scanning and delivery?
Mind to share with me?

Thank u:)

Hello, yes I am seeing Prof Han how Chuan at kkh as a private patient as my friend recommended him to me. So far, I have only seen him once when I was at my 5th week mark and his consultation fees is $113 excluding medicine. Altogether I paid about $180 for v scan medicine and doc consultation. So far, prof han has been really assuring cos I'm also a first time mum-to-be and I am very anxious. He always gives sound advices and he's quick and clear.

Can't wait to see baby again this weekend and really hope to detect a heartbeat. :)

hi mummies, sorry for interupting this thread.
just recommending this store for your baby necessities.
http://www.cheongchoon.com/
i am not doing this for any gain, just a satisfied customer served by the friendly store owner Ms. Wendy.
u can try to ask her for competitive prices for baby items including breast pumps, playmats etc.

Oh ya ... cheong choon ... used to be very popular in this forum but long forgotten.
Thanks for reminding again, Ms. Wendy is nice and helpful, with competitive rates.

Hello, yes I am seeing Prof Han how Chuan at kkh as a private patient as my friend recommended him to me. So far, I have only seen him once when I was at my 5th week mark and his consultation fees is $113 excluding medicine. Altogether I paid about $180 for v scan medicine and doc consultation. So far, prof han has been really assuring cos I'm also a first time mum-to-be and I am very anxious. He always gives sound advices and he's quick and clear.

Can't wait to see baby again this weekend and really hope to detect a heartbeat. :)

I am seeing Dr Han too, funny and humorous. I am seeing him on this Fri :)

Oh ya ... cheong choon ... used to be very popular in this forum but long forgotten.
Thanks for reminding again, Ms. Wendy is nice and helpful, with competitive rates.

I am seeing Dr Han too, funny and humorous. I am seeing him on this Fri :)

Ya Sane realised that you are also seeing Dr Han haha. I am so gan jiong about this sat's appointment cos I really hope can detect heartbeat. Went at week 5 previously only saw a yolk and the sac. When did u first detect the heartbeat and was it done via a vscan or ultrasound? Hear soon, thanks

Ya Sane realised that you are also seeing Dr Han haha. I am so gan jiong about this sat's appointment cos I really hope can detect heartbeat. Went at week 5 previously only saw a yolk and the sac. When did u first detect the heartbeat and was it done via a vscan or ultrasound? Hear soon, thanks

I think only at 7 weeks via the tummy. 6 weeks can only see a sac and a yolk.
How many weeks are u now? Should be able to see the heartbeat and u can ask Dr to let u hear the loud galloping sound too. :D

I think only at 7 weeks via the tummy. 6 weeks can only see a sac and a yolk.
How many weeks are u now? Should be able to see the heartbeat and u can ask Dr to let u hear the loud galloping sound too. :D

Tomorrow is 7th week mark so this sat will be 7 weeks 3 days. Ok, shall stay positive to hear bb's heartbeat :) thanks sane! How many weeks along are U now?

I hope everything goes well for you. I had an ectopic pregnancy last year as well. It was a tough experience. Be strong. I am sure things will turn out positive for you.

Thanks for the positive remarks, the SG gynae confirmed that i had mc and few days later, my menses came..
Rather sad for a couple of days but bounced back to usual self now :)

Hello Meetyouthere :)

O this is your first kid ? Congrats:) Same to me:) let's jia you together:)
$180 for first time is not that ex. Mine first scan together with medicine costs me $345....:(
Yes i can see the heartbeat during my first scan (when i was 6wk 4 day) , so i believe you can too.

Are you going to sign package with this Prof Han? How much any idea?
And what kind of ward you are going to choose? Did they tell you how much the estimated delivery charge would be?

$180 for first time is not that ex. Mine first scan together with medicine costs me $345....:(
Yes i can see the heartbeat during my first scan (when i was 6wk 4 day) , so i believe you can too.

And what kind of ward you are going to choose? Did they tell you how much the estimated delivery charge would be?

Hey sane, from my understanding from the nurses, kkh doesn't offer any package. It's just the usual consultation fees and medicine plus the actual delivery hospital fees.

Tomorrow is 7th week mark so this sat will be 7 weeks 3 days. Ok, shall stay positive to hear bb's heartbeat :) thanks sane! How many weeks along are U now?

I m seeing Dr Han today, already 16 weeks. Popping in here to kaypoh at times :D

7 weeks, u will get to hear the lovely heartbeat this Sat.

Thanks for the positive remarks, the SG gynae confirmed that i had mc and few days later, my menses came..
Rather sad for a couple of days but bounced back to usual self now :)

Take care.

How cool.... 3 of us seeing the same gynae ;)

Hi Sane

You r seeing Prof Han today?ur 2nd or 3rd visits already?

So they dont have package rate huh?
Wonder do you know how much his delivery charge is?

He can only deliver in kkh hor?

Thanks and good luck :)

Hi All,
Congrats to all 2015 Mummies. Glad to say that I also join with you. My name is Jeya. I am new to this forum. My EDD is 13 Sep 2015 (base on my own calculation). So far, I didn't see any gynae. My last period was 04 th Dec. I did HPT on 11 jan and 16 Jan. Both time, It came as positive with dark line. I saw a GP on 17 Jan. She confirmed base on our test. She didn't do any test further and make appointment for us at KK hospital on 04th March. I need your advice regarding this whether this appointment is too late or ok. So far I don't have any symptoms also. Please give me your advice. Thanks.

Hi All,
Congrats to all 2015 Mummies. Glad to say that I also join with you. My name is Jeya. I am new to this forum. My EDD is 13 Sep 2015 (base on my own calculation). So far, I didn't see any gynae. My last period was 04 th Dec. I did HPT on 11 jan and 16 Jan. Both time, It came as positive with dark line. I saw a GP on 17 Jan. She confirmed base on our test. She didn't do any test further and make appointment for us at KK hospital on 04th March. I need your advice regarding this whether this appointment is too late or ok. So far I don't have any symptoms also. Please give me your advice. Thanks.

Hi Jeya, Congrats to you!
Your next appointment is on 04th March? It's kinda late ya. By then you should have reach week 12 already I supposed? Your at week 7-8 now? Taking any folic acid yet?

Thanks Beanielee. Yes, now taking folic acid and iron tablets as well. Now 7 weeks + 6 days. So, do you mean that I need to make early appointment to Gynae?

Hi Sane

You r seeing Prof Han today?ur 2nd or 3rd visits already?

So they dont have package rate huh?
Wonder do you know how much his delivery charge is?

He can only deliver in kkh hor?

Thanks and good luck :)
This will only be my 2nd visit. The next time will be in Mar, I check for u later ok? I think the choice of ward also attributes to the bill.
Meanwhile u see whether this link is helpful to u.
http://www.kkh.com.sg/Services/Women/MaternityServices/Pages/DeliveryBillCalculator.aspx

Thanks Beanielee. Yes, now taking folic acid and iron tablets as well. Now 7 weeks + 6 days. So, do you mean that I need to make early appointment to Gynae?

Hi Jeya, oh you are taking tablets le then should be ok. Thought your not then it's best to make an early appointment to get those vitamins.
It's fine actually. But if it's me, i will make an earlier appointment cause I cant wait to see baby's updates. haha.

Of course la Beanielee.....I also worried to wait. I don't have any symptoms also. Is it normal?......base on some's experience in this forum, early scan may give wrong results. So I believe that after 12 weeks scan should be given good results. Thanks

Hihi Everyone! Just tested positive with Clearblue last Saturday, my edd based on online calculator is 29 Sept. My gynae appointment is on next Monday 2 Feb, which means I will be around 6 weeks. So stressed .. hope all goes well..
Like some others on this thread, I also haven't experienced much symptoms and feeling weird, since this is my 3rd pregnancy and the 1st 2 were nauseous events throughout ... Fingers-crossed ..

What I meant is, for #1 and #2, I was nauseated for the entire 9 months .. Wondering if other mothers who didn't experience discomfort throughout their pregnancy can share their thoughts ..

Of course la Beanielee.....I also worried to wait. I don't have any symptoms also. Is it normal?......base on some's experience in this forum, early scan may give wrong results. So I believe that after 12 weeks scan should be given good results. Thanks
Hey i think its kinda late for 1st visit at 12 weeks. Normally first week is to detect heartbeat and by 12 weeks will be your scheduled oscar test.

Thanks Elite Yen. I will talk my GP on this Saturday and ask her whether can make appointment earlier. I didn't ask her this date (04th March). I don't know why she decided this date. Hope everything will be good. Thanks again for your advice.

Hello all mummies to be! Hope all of you are ok and coping well with your morning sickness!

Not so sure how many weeks i am now till i see my gynae on 7 feb. But based on the online calculation the edd will be on 19 Sept which also falls on the same day as my 2 years old daugher! Hope that it will not be the same day or else we will have to celebrate her 3 years old birthday in the hospital. haha.

Could someone add me into the whatsapp and FB group?

Name : Elaine Tan
Edd : 19 Sept
gynae : Dr Adrian Woodworth

Thanks a lot!

Hi all I'm expecting my 1st baby EDD mid Sept..no morning sickness but sometime feels nausea without vomit is that normal? now very confused with gynae...Any recommend female gynae who deliver at mount A? Thankss

Hihi Everyone! Just tested positive with Clearblue last Saturday, my edd based on online calculator is 29 Sept. My gynae appointment is on next Monday 2 Feb, which means I will be around 6 weeks. So stressed .. hope all goes well..
Like some others on this thread, I also haven't experienced much symptoms and feeling weird, since this is my 3rd pregnancy and the 1st 2 were nauseous events throughout ... Fingers-crossed ..

I am totally opposite from your experience. my 1st and 2nd one is no symptoms.. this 3rd one is morning sickness throughout the whole day! I'm just into week 9... hope it passes fast to week 12... MS & tiredness is killing me...

Hello all mummies to be! Hope all of you are ok and coping well with your morning sickness!

Not so sure how many weeks i am now till i see my gynae on 7 feb. But based on the online calculation the edd will be on 19 Sept which also falls on the same day as my 2 years old daugher! Hope that it will not be the same day or else we will have to celebrate her 3 years old birthday in the hospital. haha.

Could someone add me into the whatsapp and FB group?

Name : Elaine Tan
Edd : 19 Sept
gynae : Dr Adrian Woodworth

Thanks a lot!

Hi, same lor.. ,my due is also first week sept, my eldest bday is last week aug, i hope i dun deliver early so tat can celebrate his bday for him...

want to buy bird nest so i can start to eat during t2. anybody can intro where to buy good n clean one? my sister used to buy frm fu hua. she say have to spend alot time plucking the fur

I seen a TCM before with my first child when she got frequent cough and wheeze and the TCM doc asked me if i took birdnest when i was having my daughter and i said yes. this TCM dr then told me that although Birdnest are good for the mother, it is not good for baby as it weaken their lungs. Now i am having my number 2, i better be safe than sorry. no more birdnest for me.

Back