(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

Haha my thinking is opp from u.. My bday is 1wk before edd. I'm hoping bb won't come on my bday cos I dun want to be in pain n poked with needles on my bday! I also hope bb won't come out too early cos I dun want to be spending my bday cooped up doing confinement. Lol..

hehe @xu4n ... Oh ya!! that's something that didnt cross my mind!!! to spend my birthday being poked and in pain, having to keep pushing.. gosh!!!!

By the way... my gynae's nurse spoke to me about package today, that will start from next visit... Wow!! prices have increased since 5 yrs ago! Now it's a whopping 3k! really very exp to have kids in SG!! *sweat*

Wow you mummies make this sound like a fun group. Told myself earlier no need to join other mummies group for my 2nd child, but I'm glad I did now. Can't wait to meet up your mummies and with our babies when we have our maternity leave :) hahaha. I'm doing now Oscar scan at KKH on X'mas eve

By the way... my gynae's nurse spoke to me about package today, that will start from next visit... Wow!! prices have increased since 5 yrs ago! Now it's a whopping 3k! really very exp to have kids in SG!! *sweat*

The package for regular checkups cost 3k?? Or u mean the whole labour package, including the delivery fee?

I think I am still eating junk food most of the time. Curry noodle. Curry puff. Laksa. The bb who like spicy.

I suffer now each time I take spicy food, coz puked till kenna heartburn. So each time I eat spicy food, it will aggravate my heartburn. But i agree!! spicy food - shiok!!!!!

I'm thinking of giving up hiding my big fat tummy and just wearing maternity tops liao, even though I'm only 9 weeks+. Too lazy to go shop for loose clothing.
Yes I'm looking forward to all the meetups and play dates next time!! :)

Sounds like we also have a few mummies whose bdae are in Jul! Mine is on 29 and my hubby is 31, my edd is now 20. Gosh next time Jul will be month of non stop celebration and eating! Lol!

I'm thinking of giving up hiding my big fat tummy and just wearing maternity tops liao, even though I'm only 9 weeks+. Too lazy to go shop for loose clothing.
Yallo, is the bump supposed to be hard or soft? Sorry for the seemingly stupid question... This is my first time :p

Mine starting to feel tight at night at the breasts area. My no1 is also quite high..I thought I look like I have big tummy but no1 suspected I am preg. All thanks to my mummy for my 瓜子脸。lol

My bump also shows, depending on what I wear, some clothes pple can't tell I'm pregnant at all n exclaim when they know. But other clothes really makes my tummy look big!!!

Mandy, I also take Campbell soup sometimes. It's quite comforting when I urgently need a snack, esp the tomato and minestrone, I add abc pasta in and Tabasco sauce!!! Spicy and sour very shiok.

Nicokin , hi 5! I'm also starting to eat all kinds of stuff, sashimi from fresh sources in small amounts, laksa, nasi lemak, Korean instant noodle, mc Donalds and even bubble tea. Not all at one day of coz, but over the last wk, I've eaten those!!

I'm already wearing maternity pants and skirts and jeans cos my regular ones are too tight. Tops are still the normal tops.

have u all annouce to bosses?
aiyo i come back from my 1 week break and now she is on hers.
next week she return is xmas week....like a bit bad to annouce on a Monday hoh

Yea i wanna ask too.. in which week do u all start realising your bump? I'm confused if mine is just tummy fats or the bump. Asked hb and he said thought all the while have that tummy de? -_-"'

Actually I think for first-timers, bump will show pretty later in the preg. Mine showed prob around 4months or so. It's my #3 now.. I'm coming 11w based on today's scan n i'm showing already. My normal clothes all feel tight already :(

Yea i wanna ask too.. in which week do u all start realising your bump? I'm confused if mine is just tummy fats or the bump. Asked hb and he said thought all the while have that tummy de? -_-"'

Ya I agree with @sasa_xie. During my #1 my bump only started to show when I was 6mths preggy. But now for #2, my bump is already showing at 11wks.

During previous preg I keep thinking y my bump grow so slow. But now thinking y tummy grow so big so fast! Lol..

Hi mummies, what's this Oscar that all of u are taking about. I have not seen a gynae for proper check up yet. Planning to go at week 12 only.

Hi mummies, what's this Oscar that all of u are taking about. I have not seen a gynae for proper check up yet. Planning to go at week 12 only.
As I understand, Oscar test is to test for down syndrome, is about 90% accurate. But I remember my gynae saying it can only be done when you're between week 12-13. And must book the slot in advance, only a few places do the test. If you want to take the Oscar test, maybe you wanna consider seeing the gynae earlier, like week 9 or 10, and get his opinion?

Hello mummies! I'm new here!! nice to meet all of u!
I think my bb #2 is also EDD in July 2015.. Lol cos still breastfeeding my #1 and #2 is here miraculously lol. Haven't go see gynae yet cos he's on holiday lol! I can't even remember the last day of my menses.. Oh my lol

Hi mtb

Anyone here experience yellow or green discharge.
I went to see the gynae several times and he say is normal unless is red with blood clots.
The morning sickness made it worse, felt so hungry yet nausea.

Hi all..have been a slient reader since tested positive n decided to add myself in after my 1st gynae appt. I am into my 8weeks now, edd est to b 25 jul.

This is also my #2. Hw I envy u all still cn eat..practically I can only eat bfast n lunch in small amt. Dinner is a no no for me. Nt to mention abt snacks or tibits or even drinks! Can only drink milo, honey n water.

Look forward to learn n share our journey together. :)

Feel so upset. Make mistake at work and my boss was so attitude ytd! Had to complete my work n missed my gynac appointment ytd

Im feeling so lousy :( keep no feel well. Cold , vomit and sleepy everyday

Daffy jiayou. Hopefully you will feel better soon. I am coming 12 weeks and I feel like the tummy seem abit better. Although I still feel very tired everyday like being beaten to wake up. As long you tried your best, dun put too much pressure on yourself

My #1 showed around 4th or 5th month. Now my #2 at week 9 I already started wearing maternity pants/skirts

Hi all,

I just join the group. Will be expecting my no 3 on 15 july. I hope to learn frm all of u!

My no 1 is 6 yrs ans no 2 is 3 yrs .
Just wondering if there is a fb group for us mummies.. its always easier to catch up via fb. If there is.. please add me [email protected]. thank u admin..

Here is wishing all us a smooth and healthy pregnancy. :)

So happy, I happened to randomly browse cotton on and I managed to find a flattering swimsuit at $15. Yay! Just in time for my trip this Friday. Yay!

@Happy~Mian My rashes still here...sob sob..
like turning into hives. Feel really upset. already dried up but still itchy and the marks are very ugly.

i okie with WA!

Hi mtb

Anyone here experience yellow or green discharge.
I went to see the gynae several times and he say is normal unless is red with blood clots.
The morning sickness made it worse, felt so hungry yet nausea.

I have yellowish discharge too, though not a lot and not everyday. Doc says it's fine so long there's no smell and no itch.

Hello mummies! i am new here! so glad that i found this forum.
This is my 1st and feeling real lost. hope to learn from you all .

my edd is 25 July and will be having my 2nd appt this coming friday, can't wait to see my little one again!

Back