(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Hi can I check if RT61 will be able to view the whole hall clearly?
Would like to order 2 set if can view clearly need to install to view my maid n bb cos staring work soon
My email [email protected]

Thanks

RADiCAM do NOT require a 3rd party DNS server to operate.
Free DNS servers are phasing out, 1 of the bigger free DNS providers DYNDNS has announced they will stop offering free accounts from 7th May 2014.
http://dyn.com/blog/why-we-decided-to-stop-offering-free-accounts/

no more free dyndns.JPG

Hi Mummys,

Here's some information with regards to the IPcamera world. DYNDNS servers are starting to charge users for using their DNS accounts from 7th May 2014, so if you're using IPcameras that depend on DYNDNS to view while you're on the go, get ready to reconfigure your cameras changing to another DNS service provider if you have the knowhow or pay to carry on using DYNDNS. Moving forwards most DNS providers might just follow suit and start charging due to the same exact reasons given by DYNDNS.

RADiCAM do NOT require a 3rd party DNS server to operate.

Their RADi technology absolutely eliminates all the unnecessary hassle of complicated configurations and 3rd party service providers.
You will have NO PROBLEMS viewing with 3G/4G due to changing dynamic IP address!
You will NOT need to handle complicated configurations, NO port forwarding, NO dynamic IP address issues, NO ddns and other problems on the PCs!!!
With the latest technology, RADiCAM can now be setup fully via any IOS or Android device! NO more PC configurations!
Just plug and play RADiCAM, the ipcam that is FULLY CONFIGURED via mobile device and you can view your house at any time, any where in the world with ease!!!
From New to WiFi 3G/4G view all set via Mobile device, no more complications, no hassle!

Last edited:
Thank You for the kind feedback, I've forwarded your mail to the guys at RadiCam. I'm sure they'll carry on doing their best to offer personalised service for everyone of their clients.

ImageUploadedByForum1398817314.934330.jpg

I am interested in getting 2 pieces of RT61. Can I check the total cost (is the promotion still valid)and whether free installation will be included?
Also, how long will it take for delivery after payment?
Please let me know.
My email is [email protected]

Hi Nayana,

Yes, promotion price for RT61 still on.

2 sets of RT61 will be at $275.65. Free delivery and configuration included.
Delivery will be within 2 working days after payment date but if time allows, they'll do their best to expedite asap, sometimes within the same day even.

Do feel free to contact me for further discussion.

Hi judyx,

Haven't received any pm from you. Dunno whats wrong. Anyway, I've sent you a pm. Feel free to reply. Will be glad to help.

Cheers.

Hi,
I've made payment this afternoon and send you PM.

Kindly help to arrange for monday afternoon delivery.

Thanks
Judyx

Hi Judyx,
Payment received with thanks. Delivery has also been confirmed.

Thank you for your orders. :)
Joy

Thank you for your support Pete. Short reply from my client who is working in the IT sector, sent to the sales team at Radicam. this means a little bit more. :)
RADiCAM is as good as they claim they are, from ease of use to usage quality. Thank you for all mummys and their hubbys for your kind! support.
pete.JPG

Thank you Mommies! We've sold thousands of RADiCAMs here and repeated customers and referrals are still counting!

RADiCAM stocks are running low again ! Do place your orders asap to avoid long waits!
SMH prices will remain unchanged for a limited time!

Fast Response, Excellent service, Unbeatable surveillance cameras!

Having problems with your ip cam while viewing with 3G/4G due to singapore changing dynamic IP address?
Say bye bye to all the complicated configurations, port forwarding, dynamic IP address, ddns and other problems on the PCs!!!
With the latest technology, RADiCAM can now be setup fully via any IOS or Android device! No more PC configurations!
Just plug and play RADiCAM, the ipcam that is fully configured via mobile device and you can view your house at any time, any where in the world with ease!!!
From New to WiFi 3G view all set via Mobile device, no more complications, no hassle!
Get yours now too!!!

Current Price list:-
RT61
1 set @$149 (10% Off Retail Price)
2 sets @ $275.65 - 15% Off Retail Price (FREE delivery and On-site Configuration!)
3 sets @ $394.85 - 20% Off Retail Price (FREE delivery and On-site Configuration!)
4th set onwards will be @ $109 per set - 33% Off Retail Price (FREE delivery and On-site Configuration!)

RT71
1 set @$199

Any 2 sets order and above will come with free On-Site configuration and Delivery to 1 address!

· Built-in Two-way "Live"audio, Speak or Listen.
· Local Recording and viewing Via SD card or PC. No requirement for external recording equipment or service.
· Up to 10 metres Infra-Red night vision in total darkness
· IR auto-cut, Lowlight detection
· Motion detection
· Manage up to 81 Cameras via PC (Dependant on PC performance)
· View up to 4 cameras on 1 screen on mobile devices
· 5 preset views on mobile apps(no more over/under pan/tilt)
· Email alerts
· Pan 355° / tilt 120° Control
· Wall / ceiling mounting kit is included
· Available in both black and white to blend into any Interior decor.
· 1st year 1 to 1 exchange manufacturer warranty

Hi,

Me and my 2 friends are interested to get 4 sets each(12 sets) for Rt 61. Would there be a better discount for us?

Thanks.

Hi teoann,

For your orders, the 1st 3 sets will be $394.85, subsequent set at $109 each. Total $1375.85.85.

As this is already a very discounted price only available on a single invoice order, don't think they will discount further. But on my end maybe I will absorb the delivery and and on-site configuration charges for all 3 locations as your order is above 10 sets in total.

Hope it works for you! :) do pm me for further enquiries. Cheers!

Thank you.

Hi,

I would like to purchase 1 unit only... Will you waive off installation?
Do you have the comparison table between your two models and those sold in the market, eg. logictech?

Hi momresource,

For a single set order, the standard is they will need to collect delivery and installation charges to cover their manpower and time costs.

I'm sorry but I do not have the specs for other brand cameras on the market thus can't tabulate a table for that, but as far as I know based on the same specs comparison, Radicam hasn't got any bad feedback in terms of video quality or clarity when compared with other brands from users who have more than 1 brand or cameras in their home. In fact we've got customers who made a total switch to Radicam after trying out our cams.

For Radicam the real upside is the ease of use and setup. They can be easily setup the and have it be in use within 5-10mins or receiving the box. All the setting up is via mobile apps. No issues with technical stuff or meddling around with router configurations and ip knowledge.

Cheers,
Joy.

Hi Winkle

Main difference is the video camera lens resolution and video compression.
RT61 is 0.3mp
RT71 is HD 1mp

If you're using in a room for monitoring kids and mainly viewing through small screens like android phones or ipads, the difference would probably be negligible. :)

Regards,
Joy

Hi honeybearz,

Radicam's audio function allows you speak or listen "live" rather clearly. But it doesn't record on the microSD cards as its 1st and foremost a surveillance camera. To record audio would take up extra storage space which is meant for the video captures. :)

Hi

I m keen to get 2 sets of rt61 from u. Can u let me know roughly when u can do delivery n set up?. Free delivery n setting up right? Pls pm me. Tks.

Radicam can be delivered within 3 working days from payment. Sometimes as fast as the next working day. Depends on your availability. :)

Hi,
Am interested in the camera , thanks to advise below
For me to view over the internet, do we need to connect the camera to the router via LAN cable or can be through WiFi? (2) wat's the differences between RT61 and RT71? Thanks to pm me

Hi,

I have bought the RT61 in Feb this year. So far so good, very helpful to me. :)

Would like to ask a question. When i try to retrieve the video file, though it was recorded in block of 10 mins, it actually took me more than 10 mins to playback a file. Is it suppose to be like that? Moreover, i can't fast forward the playback? I have to wait for it to playback slowly.

Thanks

Hi brink,

I've replied to your change of delivery address via PM. Have made the necessary arrangements. Items will be sent to the 2nd address. :)

Last edited:
Hi Pearlyn,

If you're watching it on your mobile device, it might be slower due to network speed. On the mobile device, its trying to stream the full video "realtime" which in the case of a 32G SD card, its quite a considerable amt if data to stream. A quicker way is to switch off the camera, remove the card and insert into your PC direct. It'll be faster if you're viewing alot of recording.

Do leave me a number, I can get the Radicam techs to give you a call to guide you on the various ways to view the recording. :)

Last edited:
Hi christinesl,

I actually replied. Don't know why system didn't send. :( sorry sorry. Anyway, the RT61 promo price does not include SD cards. :)

Hi honeybearz and christinesl,

I've replied both of you via pm, my network today will be a a little lousy... :(

If you haven't received my reply, do drop me a pm, I'll do so asap by this evening.

hi, i am interested but would like to check when the camera is in operation especially place in baby room in total darkness, will the camera give off red lights? and any sample of screen shots on how the night monitoring will be? lastly , can we access via phone and pc concurrently? thank you in advance.

hi, im keen.

whats the diff btw the 2 models?
does the camera need to be connected to power supply or battery operated?
is there any wiring/cabling needed?

Hi chloejordanmum,

Difference between the 2 models are the lens and resolution,
RT71- HD
RT61- non-HD

Both Radicams need a 3-pin wall power supply.

Once you set the Radicams up on WiFi, the power adapter line is all you need.

Hi kristle,

In total darkness, the infra red will auto cut in, there will be some red lights but its minimal, its not bright so won't be irritating. Without IR there's no way to see in total darkness.

Yes, it can be accessed via phone and PC concurrently.

Radicam RT61 night shot demo

Hi all mommies,

Thank you for the support, if there's any messages I missed, do PM me again as I wasn't having a good network earlier today. But everything's fine now, so I'll try to reply messages asap. :)
Thank you once again!

Hi honeybearz,

Thanks for your order, I've PM-ed you the earliest timeslot for delivery. Do reply as I need to lock in the time before someone else takes it. Thank you. :)

Hi Radicam, got all my cameras set up.. It's like super easy to use!! I'm really satisfied with it.. My parents actually spent $400 plus months ago to get a lousy cam at sim lim square that needs all those very complicated set ups that when we called the helpline.. They themselves can't solve it for us.. Really pathetic but not gonna say what brand here.. And don't even provide onsite installations unless we pay again!! Should have bought this Radicam and save that $400 on that useless cam from sim lim! Thanks again!

Thank you winkle. Glad that the Radicams are working well for you. I can't say enough how easy it is to use and setup the Radicams. Do let me know if ever I can help you with anything else. Cheers! Thank you again for the testimonial. Much appreciated! :)

Hi Vasen and Jeb,

I've replied your PMs, do let me know once payment is made so I can arrange for earliest delivery. :) thank you.

Back