(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Hi Mummys!

GONG XI FA CAI! Here's wishing all families here a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

For those who missed the earlier New Launch RT61 Promo. Fret not, I've spoken to the guys at RADiCAM and worked out something New!
As they don't have much stocks left and restocking is probably only gonna take place after CNY, below is the best price I've managed to squeeze from them!

From now till Chinese New Year, ! The discount pricing list for RT61 Retail Price $165 from the guys at RADiCAM for Singapore Motherhood Forum!

1 set @ $149 (10% Off Retail Price)

2 sets @ $275.65 - 15% Off Retail Price (FREE delivery and On-site Configuration!)
3 sets @ $394.85 - 20% Off Retail Price (FREE delivery and On-site Configuration!)
4th set onwards will be @ $109 per set - 33% Off Retail Price (FREE delivery and On-site Configuration!)

Do hurry as this is a while stocks last promotion just for the CNY!

hi, im new to this product and have the few enquires
1) does the camera need a power socket?
2) how do we view the playback? can it be done on our android phone or we have to remove the sd card to view it
3) what is the min internet speed required to support it?

Hi Shandy83,

For your enquiries,

1) does the camera need a power socket?
Yes, you only need to have a 3pin power supply socket to run once you select wifi.

2) how do we view the playback? can it be done on our android phone or we have to remove the sd card to view it
You can view both on your mobile device and pc.

3) what is the min internet speed required to support it?
As long as you have broadband or adsl, its good enough.

Do feel free to ask if you've any other queries. :)

Hi Princess_j,

For 1 set of RT61, it'll be at $149 now. With delivery from the guys at radicam at $6. Normally they'll guide you on-site for the setup. But they do not do wall mounting. You can just get a handyman to do that if you need. Most of the times mummys here decide not to wall mount after they set it up on WiFi cos its easier to move around the house for use in different locations.

Recording can be done on a micro SD card and yes it does recording in extreme darkness. :)

Hi hi, what's the difference between yr brand and other brands when u mentioned its configuration is different and it's easier to plug and play? How soon can the setup be done once I purchase? Pls PM me . Thanks!

Hello,

Can advise the cost with on-site configuration for:-

2sets x RT61
3sets X RT61

Please advise when is earliest can install once confirm order?

Please PM as seldom check this site. Thanks!

Hi, i am interested to get one to try out. may i know how much is the on-site configuration charges and what do they actually do when they come?
can it be DIY?
thanks

Hi Trichang,

Normal On-Site setup charges is $25 but mostly you won't need this. After abit of playing around you'll probably get it up. Actually the ease of use for non techies like me is why Radicam is good in the 1st place. :) If you do go for the setup, after you see the guys do it once, you'll definitely know how to DIY setup yourself in the future.

For on-site configuration, What they do is they'll configure the camera to work on your network and setup for you on all the devices which you need access to the camera on.

Btw, for the current promo, any 2 set orders and above their sales tech will deliver and configure for you on-site for free.

Feel free to ask if you've any further queries.

Cheers!

Hi,

Would like to check if the recording is continuous once we activate it? Or is it based on the motion-sensor?

Any promotions for RT71 model if we get 4 or 5 sets? Thanks!

Hi Gera,

For RT71, each set is $199, any 2 sets up, there'll be free delivery which includes On-Site configuration.

All Radicams can be set to either
1)continuous record
2)time activated recording
3)motion detction recording

Do hurry if you intend to get RT71 cos there're only limited stocks since before CNY, next batch may only come end Feb to beginning Mar.

Cheers.:)

Hi Pearlyn79,

Attached are the pics of RT61.
With regards to your queries.
1) Yes it can rotate left right giving a view of 360° left/right and 110° up/down
2) Colors available are white and black
3) Recording Playback can be done both from your mobile device direct or PC.

RADiCAM RT61 Front (Large).jpg RADiCAM RT61 Back (Large).jpg

Hi,

I am using different video cam and wish to get an addition video cam. My current cameras are still working well but I'm looking for another one that ones with pan/tilt feature + IR features.

What are the differences between RT61 and RT71?
- What if SD card memory is full? Will it overwrite the old videos?
- Can configure recording duration?
- Do they come with motion detection recording?
- Is the mobile apps free and will it able to view multiple videos for more than one radicam?
- Can multiple mobile users view the videos at the same time?
- Instead of drilling a hole on the wall, can use 3M tape for wall mounting?

When will the promotion end? Pls pm me. I'll be away tonight till end of the week and will only be able to reply when I got back.

Thanks.

Hi Vitamin,

Bon Voyage!
Hope the below answers your questions, do feel free to let me know if there's anything else I can help you with when you're back. :)

What are the differences between RT61 and RT71?
A: The difference between RT71 and the RT61 is in the camera resolution (RT71: 1.0MP vs RT61: 0.3MP). Both cameras can be used in conjunction with each other on the same mobile apps and PC platforms. Setting up and usage are similar between the 2 models. The easy setup and configurations both the models are mostly the same
- What if SD card memory is full? Will it overwrite the old videos?
A: Once the SD card is full, it'll auto over-write the oldest file.
- Can configure recording duration?
A: Can, you can configure the time you need recording to be done and it can all be done from the mobile apps
- Do they come with motion detection recording?
A: Yes
- Is the mobile apps free and will it able to view multiple videos for more than one radicam?
A1: Yes its free and its the full apps not some "light" versions.
A2: Yes, you can view up to 4 radicams on 1 screen. You can have more than 4 cams on the apps configured but the 5th cam onwards can only view 1 at a time.

- Can multiple mobile users view the videos at the same time?
A3: Yes, only limited by internet speed and bandwidth
- Instead of drilling a hole on the wall, can use 3M tape for wall mounting?
A4: Radicam comes with a mounting plate. but if you want to use 3M tapes, as long as it doesn't fall and hurt anyone or damage your paintwork or the radicam itself, should be fine. its only a couple of hundred grams.

Hi,

Interested to get 2 sets at $275.65. However, do you know any handyman to do mounting? Does it come with mounting bracket?

Hi cjess,

Yes the Radicams each comes with its own mounting brackets. Handyman wise, you can get NTUC Handyman services, some of our clients have used them. But I suggest to configure the cams first before mounting. It gives you a better perspective of what can be seen onscreen before drilling. :)

Hi, can you advise the following?

1)The basic set model refers to RT71?
2)Are the stock readily available?
3) $199 per camera?

Thanks

Hi Darbebe,

The "basic set" refers to either the RT71 or RT61, without microSD or installation or delivery.

Last I know, the stocks for RT71 are running low as its a top seller. It should be replenished soon though.

Yes, for RT71, its at $199 each.

Hi Darbebe,

The "basic set" refers to either the RT71 or RT61, without microSD or installation or delivery.

Last I know, the stocks for RT71 are running low as its a top seller. It should be replenished soon though.

Yes, for RT71, its at $199 each.

Thanks for your reply...

So $199 is just for the camera itself?

What are the charges for the SD card, installation and delivery charge?
Is the installation really easy peasy that someone who is a noob will be able to do it? :)

Hi Darbebe,

Yes its $199 per set for RT71.
For 1 Radicam, the delivery charge is $6 per address, any 2 Radicams to 1 address, delivery will be free and configuration will be free too.

32G microSD is at $30 each

Configuring the Radicam is simple, so far, we've not had feedback the its hard to setup. :)

Hi Mommies,

New batch of RT71s and RT61s will be arriving in 2 weeks time, it'll be out straight after their QC checks I have reserved 50 sets each just for SMH mommies. Do place your orders early as they're selling out fast! All prices remain for this batch of orders!

Cheers!

Hi Xiaolubao,

Thanks for your interest, of course I can send you the details. I'll send you the email asap tomorrow. :)

Hi Joy,
Wanted to know Is it secured?
Need a password to log in inorder to view? (Concern on privacy and will get hacked in?)

Radicam is dedicated to providing 1st class after-sales services and ease of use for all their customers. Thats why I love working with them :)
ImageUploadedByForum1393571259.723398.jpg

Hi Tiff,

2 sets RT61 will be $275.65
Payment to be made to POSB Savings 249-48797-0.
Do let me know once payment has been made so I can lock your delivery in the queue. :)

I've also sent you a PM for more details. :)

Hi Whoopsy,
Upon payment, normally within 2 working days it'll be delivered. Depending on your required timing.

Hi joy,

I am interested to purchase 1 set of RT61 and micro SD card. Is there any stock available? Pls advise on the payment.

Thank you.

Hi enyajeanieve,

For 1 set of RT61 the current price is $149 + $6 excluding microSD card,
If you need the cards, each 32Gig microSD will be $30.

You can make payment to POSB Savings 249-48797-0.

Once payment is received, I'll place in your delivery order asap.

Thank you for your support!

Hi all!

RADiCAM stocks are here and orders are being filled up fast again! Do place your orders asap to avoid long waits!
They kind peeps have also agreed to hold the prices for SMH unchanged for a limited time!

Fast Response, Excellent service, Unbeatable product!

Having problems with your ip cam while viewing with 3G/4G due to singapore changing dynamic IP address?
Say bye bye to all the complicated configurations, port forwarding, dynamic IP address, ddns and other problems on the PCs!!!
With the latest technology, RADiCAM can now be setup fully via any IOS or Android device! No more PC configurations!
Just plug and play RADiCAM, the ipcam that is fully configured via mobile device and you can view your house at any time, any where in the world with ease!!!
From New to WiFi 3G view all set via Mobile device, no more complications, no hassle!
Hundreds of pieces had been sold! Repeat customers and referrals are still counting!
Get yours now too!!!

Current Price list:-
RT61
1 set @$149 (10% Off Retail Price)
2 sets @ $275.65 - 15% Off Retail Price (FREE delivery and On-site Configuration!)
3 sets @ $394.85 - 20% Off Retail Price (FREE delivery and On-site Configuration!)
4th set onwards will be @ $109 per set - 33% Off Retail Price (FREE delivery and On-site Configuration!)

RT71
1 set @$199

Any 2 sets order and above will come with free On-Site configuration and Delivery to 1 address!

· Two-way audio, Speak or Listen.
· Local Recording and viewing Via SD card or PC. No requirement for external service.
· Up to 10 metres Infra-Red night vision in total darkness
· IR auto-cut, Lowlight detection
· Motion detection
· Manage up to 81 Cameras via PC (Dependant on PC performance)
· View up to 4 cameras on 1 screen on mobile devices
· 5 preset views on mobile apps(no more over/under pan/tilt)
· Email alerts
· Pan 355° / tilt 120° Control
· Wall / ceiling mounting kit is included
· Available in both black and white to blend into any Interior decor.
· 1st year 1 to 1 exchange manufacturer warranty

Last edited:

Back