(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Mummies. Do you all feel very weird after a meal? Like food stuck at throat and can't vomit out? Feel hungry but can't eat a lot? always feeling hungry and sometimes eat half way n don't feel like eating anymore?

Mummies. Do you all feel very weird after a meal? Like food stuck at throat and can't vomit out? Feel hungry but can't eat a lot? always feeling hungry and sometimes eat half way n don't feel like eating anymore?
I always feel very hungry, then eat a lot...After that, I would feel really bloated and terrible.

Hi mummies,

I'm very new to this forum. I chanced upon this forum when I'm googling on baby development week by week. Love reading all comments/advices/taboos cos I'm a first time mom-to-be (hope everything goes well). This is my 3rd pregnancy after 2 miscarriages. First time at 6w 2d scan I saw heartbeat of my twins. I'm seeing Dr Loh SF at TMC and delivery will be at Mt E Novena cos he said it's cheaper plus with special rate he received from the hospital.

I started to test 4 days before my due date after a gathering with my friends. He asked if I have just gave birth cos I look chubby and bloated. (We haven't seen each other for 2 years or more). So I went back home and test, holy grail it was positive. Since then morning sickness hit me like nobody business. Nausea the moment I wake up plus burping, etc.

Oh, please add me to the FB conversation. Thanks. Add: [email protected]

Hi mummies,

I'm very new to this forum. I chanced upon this forum when I'm googling on baby development week by week. Love reading all comments/advices/taboos cos I'm a first time mom-to-be (hope everything goes well). This is my 3rd pregnancy after 2 miscarriages. First time at 6w 2d scan I saw heartbeat of my twins. I'm seeing Dr Loh SF at TMC and delivery will be at Mt E Novena cos he said it's cheaper plus with special rate he received from the hospital.

I started to test 4 days before my due date after a gathering with my friends. He asked if I have just gave birth cos I look chubby and bloated. (We haven't seen each other for 2 years or more). So I went back home and test, holy grail it was positive. Since then morning sickness hit me like nobody business. Nausea the moment I wake up plus burping, etc.

Oh, please add me to the FB conversation. Thanks. Add: [email protected]
Welcome and congrats!! Wish you a smooth and safe pregnancy :)

I always feel very hungry, then eat a lot...After that, I would feel really bloated and terrible.
same here. for 1 moment i will b happily eating then suddenly i lost all appetite. like feel bloated and terrible. the food just stuck at the throat cannot go down. then after a few hrs or even less than 1 hr i feel hungry again

I woke up in the middle of the night with a bad stomach ache
It was so bad I almost died :(
I thought it was the baby
End up it's my tummy
Anyone experience tummy ache so bad too ?

End up it's my tummy

Hi all, I. Just tested positive sometime last week, I think EDD will be end May. Going to see the gynae this Friday. This is my #2 and my #1 is turning 2 end of the year.

Can somebody add me to the fb group pls?

Hi mummies!

I've recently been to the gynae and saw the beanie's hb. Still unsure about the edd, cos beanie is a little small based on calculated date.

would love to join this forum as well as its fb page. Can't wait for first trimester to be over! Haha.

May I know who I can PM regarding my fb email add?

End up it's my tummy

The same thing happened to me for my #1! Then I realized it was constipation. Could that be the cause for you too?

End up it's my tummy

mummymich, if your stomach ache persistant, I suggest you better check with your gynae to check. I have stomach cramps on and off as well and I told my gynae, he did the scan to check if there any blood clot inside or cyst. Luckily, nothing there, so I guess it is only my uterus stretching ....

Me too....and my nausea is bad. If don't eat I feel so hungry if I eat I feel like vomit out :( this is my 8th week. Hope the morning sickness will be over soon.
same like me. but i cant vomit le. not like everyone say like food goes in and then comes out..it just got stuck there..very xin ku

End up it's my tummy
Better see a gp, I kena tummy ache couple weeks ago. Turned out I had food poisoning. Bad with high fever. Hope nothing serious with u.

Yes me too! Some days ok some days quite bad... :( eat until duno what to eat anymore!

I feel so lucky have no m/s at all. Only sometime loss appetite do not want to eat but sometime feel very hungry. So strange. But still feel very tired the whole day.

I am on week 9.5 .... really cannot wait to pass my first trimester. :)

I feel so lucky have no m/s at all. Only sometime loss appetite do not want to eat but sometime feel very hungry. So strange. But still feel very tired the whole day.

I am on week 9.5 .... really cannot wait to pass my first trimester. :)
Me too! Can't wait to pass but it seems vry long lol

Same here.... i am eating like every 2hrs, be it is a cup of milo or few pieces of biscuits, will make me feel better.... if i dun eat, my gastric making hell for me.... if i eat, yet i cant finish 1 bowl of food.... am telling hubby i am eating like a newborn, on every 2hrs feed.... hahaha.....

Same here.... i am eating like every 2hrs, be it is a cup of milo or few pieces of biscuits, will make me feel better.... if i dun eat, my gastric making hell for me.... if i eat, yet i cant finish 1 bowl of food.... am telling hubby i am eating like a newborn, on every 2hrs feed.... hahaha.....
Haha ya! I was telling my mum e same thing too! Quite accurate one everytime, really almost every 2hrs sure start to get hungry

mummymich, if your stomach ache persistant, I suggest you better check with your gynae to check. I have stomach cramps on and off as well and I told my gynae, he did the scan to check if there any blood clot inside or cyst. Luckily, nothing there, so I guess it is only my uterus stretching ....

Thanks for the advice mommy. I'm scheduled to see dr this wed
Hope to see smth :(

I had fever on and off
Guess due to tired
Working 11-14 hours a day :(

Have you told your boss about your pregnancy?

I told my boss regarding my pregnancy last week, just so i can be exempted from any carrying of heavy stuff as i am currently in charge of an event.

I supposed it is important that you don't stress yourself too much too.

Can we do ultrasound scan at the 6th week?
Later i seeing a gynae n i hope to see if there is heartbeat... So anxious to know wat happening inside

Have you told your boss about your pregnancy?

I told my boss regarding my pregnancy last week, just so i can be exempted from any carrying of heavy stuff as i am currently in charge of an event.

I supposed it is important that you don't stress yourself too much too.

Not yet :( my boss sure fire me. No contract also :(

Back