(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Feeling super nervous for 1st day of work, haha! Scare my heels will give way! Worry abt where to pump...
Brought the SG50 skip hop bag for my pumping barang barang and a cooler bag. So much things...
hahaha..... same like me. Bring pump and all the accessories everyday .... then later I lazy to bring so many stuff everyday. Then I decide hand express at office. But then hand so tired squeezing. Until I bought my second pump and put it at office. So now only bring bottles n ice packs.
Happy working!

@furbee , probably stomache.. Does ur bb poo frequent too? Give ridwind already?

Ya poo frequently, and watery.. But got improvement, at night instead of poo 2x now maybe once.
As for ridwind i nv give b4, maybe will give gripeater since same use right?

@Anna0214, you can search in facebook for "2015 SG50 May Mummies" and request the admin to add you directly. The lactation cookies they mention is from Melody Bakes. You can also search for "Melody Bakes" thru fb and pm for ordering. They said got promotion for sg50 may mummies member but not announced yet what is the promotion.

I am also looking forward trying their lactation cookies.

This fb group is secret, so cannot liddat search. Either u can pm the admin thru fb, shirley lye, or pixie posh (posha rai) and let them know ur bday dob n u wan join the may group.

As for the melody bakes, the organiser for the event will infd of the promotion code if those keen to order. I think once she post those who is in the fb can let mummies know

Feeling super nervous for 1st day of work, haha! Scare my heels will give way! Worry abt where to pump...
Brought the SG50 skip hop bag for my pumping barang barang and a cooler bag. So much things...

Wow i wish i can wear heels. I always fall when i wear heels :eek: Dun worry it be a great first day! Enjoy and good luck ur 1st day at work mummy!

@bl3ssedmummy , hi there! My tbf lo also been arching his back, last few nights keep struggling with me n crying. So i actually experiencing the same stuff as u.:(
Not easy to understand their cues... As for milk intake i feel is a pattern, my lo also drinks v little at times, and sumtimes jus opposite. Maybe u can also check her mouth see if shes teething, cos some bb sprout earlier can cause discomfort too. Jus monitor her wet diapers, as long she pees suffificently with low milk intake is ok. If not aso jus bring her pd see whats the cause.
Im quite lucky my mum is staying with me so i have lotsa help. Do u have any one helping u with ur kids? The merlion episode is damn scary. I aso monitoring my lo hopefully today his alright, if not will bring him to c doc.

:):)@furbee I am staying w my mum but however she refused to help me take care as she prefer to go work...I do have a maid but my maid has to take care of my 17mth elder son. This is my #2. Coz my #1 got no such prob.. when he is still an infant.. all he do is eat slp play.. but my #2 is a little terror. I do understand every baby is different.. hw I hope she will be as easy as my #1... For your LO, what is ur mum advice for this?

Ya poo frequently, and watery.. But got improvement, at night instead of poo 2x now maybe once.
As for ridwind i nv give b4, maybe will give gripeater since same use right?

This fb group is secret, so cannot liddat search. Either u can pm the admin thru fb, shirley lye, or pixie posh (posha rai) and let them know ur bday dob n u wan join the may group.

As for the melody bakes, the organiser for the event will infd of the promotion code if those keen to order. I think once she post those who is in the fb can let mummies know

Wow i wish i can wear heels. I always fall when i wear heels :eek: Dun worry it be a great first day! Enjoy and good luck ur 1st day at work mummy!

@bl3ssedmummy , hi there! My tbf lo also been arching his back, last few nights keep struggling with me n crying. So i actually experiencing the same stuff as u.:(
Not easy to understand their cues... As for milk intake i feel is a pattern, my lo also drinks v little at times, and sumtimes jus opposite. Maybe u can also check her mouth see if shes teething, cos some bb sprout earlier can cause discomfort too. Jus monitor her wet diapers, as long she pees suffificently with low milk intake is ok. If not aso jus bring her pd see whats the cause.
Im quite lucky my mum is staying with me so i have lotsa help. Do u have any one helping u with ur kids? The merlion episode is damn scary. I aso monitoring my lo hopefully today his alright, if not will bring him to c doc.
@furbee does your LO still suck when he struggle? Then to prevent him from choking will you tend to withdraw the nipple/btl frm him? Then aft u withdraw he will cry coz he wants to suck but feel uncomfortable?

hahaha..... same like me. Bring pump and all the accessories everyday .... then later I lazy to bring so many stuff everyday. Then I decide hand express at office. But then hand so tired squeezing. Until I bought my second pump and put it at office. So now only bring bottles n ice packs.
Happy working!
@mylilsheep , u pump once or twice in office? No wash pump in office?
I brought a container for washing pumps too. :confused:
So my skip hop got container with pumps, pump motor with tubes in a pouch, hand towel, tissue, wet wipes, milk bags, nursing cover, hand sanitizer, adapter. :p
And a pigeon fridge to go. o_O
And my own handbag.
So many things....:p

@mylilsheep , u pump once or twice in office? No wash pump in office?
I brought a container for washing pumps too. :confused:
So my skip hop got container with pumps, pump motor with tubes in a pouch, hand towel, tissue, wet wipes, milk bags, nursing cover, hand sanitizer, adapter. :p
And a pigeon fridge to go. o_O
And my own handbag.
So many things....:p
I only pump twice during office hours. Sometimes 3 times --- but very very rarely.

Wahh... your barang-barang much much more than me. For me I just bring my pump and the accessories will do and all put in one cloth bag. I pump at the 5* hotel toilet at the next door, so quite clean. I wash the accessories everytime I pump, but not sterilised, just wash with tap water then wipe with dry tissue like dat. I used the toilet paper from the hotel, then I used bottle rather than milk bags. I dun bring nursing cover, just sitting on toilet bowl there close the door and pump. I dun bring fridge, just bring my cooler bag and ice pack. Then put my cooler bag inside my office fridge. I dun bring hand sanitizer, I just wash my hand before and after pump with tap water and hand soap provided by the hotel. So quite convenient.

I only pump twice during office hours. Sometimes 3 times --- but very very rarely.

Wahh... your barang-barang much much more than me. For me I just bring my pump and the accessories will do and all put in one cloth bag. I pump at the 5* hotel toilet at the next door, so quite clean. I wash the accessories everytime I pump, but not sterilised, just wash with tap water then wipe with dry tissue like dat. I used the toilet paper from the hotel, then I used bottle rather than milk bags. I dun bring nursing cover, just sitting on toilet bowl there close the door and pump. I dun bring fridge, just bring my cooler bag and ice pack. Then put my cooler bag inside my office fridge. I dun bring hand sanitizer, I just wash my hand before and after pump with tap water and hand soap provided by the hotel. So quite convenient.
Now pumping in the temp pantry store.
I no choice got to bring nursing cover cos store got camera but inactive. Still there's camera. :(

I know. Mine also heat rash all over face!! R u breastfeeding? TCM doctor told me that if u eating lots of heaty stuff and breastfeed it will make the rash worse. Now I feel so bad for eating all the confinement food!!

No I'm not breastfeeding. Don't feel bad! I asked PD previously and she said to continue breastfeed if you are breastfeeding. It's more of baby's sensitive skin, adapting to sg's humid climate and online says it's the 胎毒 expelling itself. Usually after first couple of months the rash will stop developing so easily. It's just that her rash on her face is very disturbing to me loh. People keep asking why her face so jialat sigh.

Hi mummies, I am new to this thread:). I need some advice from mummies... My ger is currently 12weeks and she is currently fully FM due to I cannot handle her intake and plus #1 is quite sticky. When she is 5-6wks, she had been diagnosed with reflux as she can "merlion" quite a few x a day which is like milk came out frm nose as well. Brought her to PD and PD say she is quite bloated, having constipation as well as gassy stomach. Therefore, PD suggest to change to Friso Comfort as previously was on S26. Things started to improve and everything had been very good until few days back her fussiness came back. She tends to strain herself while drinking maybe trying to fart. Then she will move here n there however still sucking. I am still on Friso Comfort never changed her formula since she was better aft her visit to PD. I had been giving her Biogaia Probiotics as well as studies show that it helps with colic, reflux as well as gassy babies. Therefore the routine remains unchanged and I cant seems to find the reason y her fussiness came back again. During night feeding when she is half asleep, things wasnt that bad but daytime was a terror. In the day, at times is better if I were to carry her and rock while feeding still consider ok. But her weight is as of now is 6.2kg so quite tedious to carry her with 1 hand and 1 hand holding the milk bottle. And her volume seems to drop from 120ml every 2hr to 2.5hr at times I can go up to 150ml then I will try to stretch to 3hr. Now after 3hrs, she cant even finish 120ml at most 90ml then I would try to feed the balance aft 30-45min, sometimes can finish sometimes simply doesnt even want to open her mouth. Actually her merlion episode, don seems to occur until las few days it seems like at least 1x a day. Any ideas mummies?:confused: sorry for the long post....

Jiayou mummy! I totally understand how u feel! So headache don't know how to reduce the merlion episodes right. Then sometimes she spit up until I wonder she feel full or not? coz my LO has frequent spit ups almost every feed. Sometimes will merlion on me and herself. Wiping with 2-3 handkerchiefs and changing her romper frequently is very normal for me now.

I realized it's partly coz my LO drinks extremely fast esp now that I changed her teat to next stage. Coz the stage 1 teat she suck till v tired and after 60ml refuse to drink liao. even though I sit her up to feed slowly, she can finish her 90ml and even burp finish in 10-12mins. Now I have to pace her feed. After every 15 mouthfuls, I pull the teat out and force her to breathe and rest. Sometimes she impatient will cry haha...poor girl. When we are outside, she tends to get distracted by lightings in shopping mall so will drink a lot slower like 20-30mins to finish, then she only spit up very little.

Btw my LO is on nestle nan HA. I know for my case it's definitely nothing to do with the formula since its alrdy HA and she was also fine on the Nan Pro. Just that I switched her due to her sensitive skin issues. I heard before some babies develop intolerance to the normal formula and will merlion, so needs to drink HA. (I think xiaxue's son was like that)

No I'm not breastfeeding. Don't feel bad! I asked PD previously and she said to continue breastfeed if you are breastfeeding. It's more of baby's sensitive skin, adapting to sg's humid climate and online says it's the 胎毒 expelling itself. Usually after first couple of months the rash will stop developing so easily. It's just that her rash on her face is very disturbing to me loh. People keep asking why her face so jialat sigh.
Yup hope the rash will clear up soon. Like u, I get v disturbed when ppl ask abt the rash. Actually most of my friends are quite tactful, they don't ask. But my in laws comment on it everytime they see her... Stress..

Somemore both of us having girls. I see her face full of rash v heartpain.

Haha my LO drives me crazy with the same...carry and sway also cannot. Plus she got terrible heat rash, so I bought sarong for her, keeps her cool and keeps my sanity. LOL!

On the other hand, I just received my pupsik pouch. I still don't know if it's a right purchase. I put LO in it but she yells and cries in discomfort, probably coz not used to having her legs cooped up in that cradle carry manner so I released her. Haha. Aiyo don't know is it a waste of money afterall. Again, it's coz of her heat rash so I don't wanna carry her with bare arms. Tot a pouch will be better. Maybe should just stop challenging it and wear her with ergo baby when her neck is strong enough few months later. Her heat rash is driving me crazy! Back, hands, arms, behind her knees, and worst of all, her face!
Actually I wonder how all those mummies can babywear their kids so happily. Mine hates all of the pouches/slings etc!! Waste money getting them :(
Mb u try again when LO is older.

Cant b dun have ma. Lol. My #2 bcg mark if higher den butt leh. More near to her rear hips! When wear shorts still cn c d mark.
If really dun have bcg mark v v v odd! Mayb can call ur pd n check?
Oh, suddenly i rem, when bb discharge the nurse will show u the bcg taken, den will weigh bb n check top to toe b4 letting bb go home. U rem if ur nurse showed u bb bcg?
My #2 also dont any bcg mark, my #1 very obvious.

Hi mummies, I am new to this thread:). I need some advice from mummies... My ger is currently 12weeks and she is currently fully FM due to I cannot handle her intake and plus #1 is quite sticky. When she is 5-6wks, she had been diagnosed with reflux as she can "merlion" quite a few x a day which is like milk came out frm nose as well. Brought her to PD and PD say she is quite bloated, having constipation as well as gassy stomach. Therefore, PD suggest to change to Friso Comfort as previously was on S26. Things started to improve and everything had been very good until few days back her fussiness came back. She tends to strain herself while drinking maybe trying to fart. Then she will move here n there however still sucking. I am still on Friso Comfort never changed her formula since she was better aft her visit to PD. I had been giving her Biogaia Probiotics as well as studies show that it helps with colic, reflux as well as gassy babies. Therefore the routine remains unchanged and I cant seems to find the reason y her fussiness came back again. During night feeding when she is half asleep, things wasnt that bad but daytime was a terror. In the day, at times is better if I were to carry her and rock while feeding still consider ok. But her weight is as of now is 6.2kg so quite tedious to carry her with 1 hand and 1 hand holding the milk bottle. And her volume seems to drop from 120ml every 2hr to 2.5hr at times I can go up to 150ml then I will try to stretch to 3hr. Now after 3hrs, she cant even finish 120ml at most 90ml then I would try to feed the balance aft 30-45min, sometimes can finish sometimes simply doesnt even want to open her mouth. Actually her merlion episode, don seems to occur until las few days it seems like at least 1x a day. Any ideas mummies?:confused: sorry for the long post....
Perhaps u try burping her in the middle of the feed and at the end, it can help reduce the gas and prevent merlion... Jiayou...

Anyone knows if it is ok to upgrade to bigger teats before 3 months? I know up to 3 months we r supposed to use the stage 0 teats but I see LO looking v frustrated these days and sucking super hard on the teat. Many times she will cry out in frustration halfway and struggle... Shd I switch teats then? But she is only 2 months.

Yup hope the rash will clear up soon. Like u, I get v disturbed when ppl ask abt the rash. Actually most of my friends are quite tactful, they don't ask. But my in laws comment on it everytime they see her... Stress..

Haha yes! In laws always comment her face and her legs behind knees now also have...I just tell them she is sensitive loh. A bit frustrating to keep hearing it lol. I tried my best and let her sleep air con liao. What else can I do leh.

I have no choice coz the rash on face is spreading, so I applied the hydroderm cream (light steroid) and it dries up the rash and stop it from spreading. After 2 days, now it's flaking so should heal soon. 2nd bout alrdy...first bout of face rash plus cradle cap was when she was full month.

Pls outgrow it soon baby! Mummy so stressed! Lol!

Actually I wonder how all those mummies can babywear their kids so happily. Mine hates all of the pouches/slings etc!! Waste money getting them :(
Mb u try again when LO is older.

I think I am one of those mummies happily babywearing my girl. While she loves the sling, she dont quite like the ergobaby carrier. I think the carrier, she cant move as much as the sling.

Maybe u can try using the sling at home. start slow. 5 mins each time. Then gradually increase the timing. The baby will get use to it eventually, I hope. That was what I did with stroller and car seat. I used them at home first, now she's getting better with stroller and carseat.

Jiayou

I think I am one of those mummies happily babywearing my girl. While she loves the sling, she dont quite like the ergobaby carrier. I think the carrier, she cant move as much as the sling.

Maybe u can try using the sling at home. start slow. 5 mins each time. Then gradually increase the timing. The baby will get use to it eventually, I hope. That was what I did with stroller and car seat. I used them at home first, now she's getting better with stroller and carseat.

Jiayou
Thanks for ur advice!! V helpful! Will try to increase duration slowly..

Anyone knows if it is ok to upgrade to bigger teats before 3 months? I know up to 3 months we r supposed to use the stage 0 teats but I see LO looking v frustrated these days and sucking super hard on the teat. Many times she will cry out in frustration halfway and struggle... Shd I switch teats then? But she is only 2 months.

I using Tommee Tippee and I changed to stage 2 teats last week liao under advice of PD. coz PD say she should drink 700ml daily for her height and weight. But she can only manage 400ml+ and she suck till too tired, gave up at 60ml mark almost every feed. And never gain weight at all. After changing teat, she can finish 90ml easily but drink so fast till merlion sometimes. Lol headache one this girl.

U can try pacing her feed in beginning to ensure she don't choke or drink too fast. think it's time to change since she's becoming frustrated with the slow flow as the jaw muscles develop stronger now. :)

If you are intending to continue to bf then don't change the teats otherwise they will not want to suckle anymore

What bottle you're using now? I use teeth no 2 for my 2 months lo. Before that keep using teeth no 1 and she can't finish her milk and will cry.
I was thinking maybe baby rejecting bottle but after i changed she's ok now.

If you are intending to continue to bf then don't change the teats otherwise they will not want to suckle anymore
I don't latch already so i guess it is ok...

What bottle you're using now? I use teeth no 2 for my 2 months lo. Before that keep using teeth no 1 and she can't finish her milk and will cry.
I was thinking maybe baby rejecting bottle but after i changed she's ok now.
I am using the lowest one, for 0-3mth. But seems like she doesn't like the flow. Previously she stopped latching for the same reason... Milk flow is slower than bottle.

How bad is her rash? Make her she dun scratch it.. Lemme see if i can find my #2 pic, hers was rash den spread v badly. Ended up diagnosed as eczema when she was 6mo.. V bad n ugly with marks, but lucky bb skin v fast recover...
Jus keep baby face dry and moisturize after bath.. Will outgrow by 6mo! Dont worry!

@hi_mei , i normally place my lo in carrier jus before step out of house, he sure scream n struggle den i pat n shake n jump with him till he distracted with the outdoor den he will guai guai slp.
Imagine i brought him to the cinema today!! All the way zzz in the carrier...

@bl3ssedmummy , my mum say is alright leh... -.-" lol. So i jus monitor him. Ya i DL him he will struggle close mouth dun wan suck, den cry suck den unlatch... Faintz... N so strong also, so cannot handle him i throw him to my hub to cool down before taking him back to dl

I am considering to change teats now as my LO only drink 60ml each time. The remaining milk, he will only drink half an hour later. But i see the response from the mummies here, seems that it may result in vomiting/reflux. Maybe wait a little longer.

I feel if u change teat size n bb cant adapt, den use back the newborn teats.. But takes time for them to get used to the teat flow.

Sigh, my lo purposely dun wanna drink from bottle -.- duno how my mum gonna manage wen i go work. Lol

Jiayou

What sling are u using @nazriah ?

I also bought the pupsik sling but tried itonce only, failed! Coz lo was crying then and i was desperate lol.

I'm thinking of getting a ring sling...anyone using?

I feel if u change teat size n bb cant adapt, den use back the newborn teats.. But takes time for them to get used to the teat flow.

Sigh, my lo purposely dun wanna drink from bottle -.- duno how my mum gonna manage wen i go work. Lol

Oh no so its true that if tbf they will refuse to drink from bottle?

My lo is sooo cranky these 2 weeks, everything also cannot, keeps crying. I've been sleepless too..aiyo. Now he's only 8wks+, how to tahan until 100 days!

How bad is her rash? Make her she dun scratch it.. Lemme see if i can find my #2 pic, hers was rash den spread v badly. Ended up diagnosed as eczema when she was 6mo.. V bad n ugly with marks, but lucky bb skin v fast recover...
Jus keep baby face dry and moisturize after bath.. Will outgrow by 6mo! Dont worry!

@hi_mei , i normally place my lo in carrier jus before step out of house, he sure scream n struggle den i pat n shake n jump with him till he distracted with the outdoor den he will guai guai slp.
Imagine i brought him to the cinema today!! All the way zzz in the carrier...

@bl3ssedmummy , my mum say is alright leh... -.-" lol. So i jus monitor him. Ya i DL him he will struggle close mouth dun wan suck, den cry suck den unlatch... Faintz... N so strong also, so cannot handle him i throw him to my hub to cool down before taking him back to dl

Which carrier are u using ah @furbee?

Which carrier are u using ah @furbee?

I using lenny lamb.. So far so gd v comfy. Bought a todd tula for my 2yo aso..material is different.
I manage to get my hands on the traveling ring sling from one nice mummy to try next mth!! I think is the material of the wrap tat makes some difference in comfort for mum n baby leh. I try liao let u know!! Lol.
Or u can aso go the fb page n see if anyone else letting their rs go travel!! Gd to try before throwing the $$$...
Anw if u wan try my carrier can let me know too.. :)

Ya i didnt expect tat tbf bb really reject bottle. First 2 month lo guaix2 drink from bottle wen i was out wo him. Now he like knows my smell....... I reach home he cry to dl

My bb used to have dry cheek, and also rashes. My mom commented every time.. After asking around, decided to apply physiogel cream on her face and it works wonder! Within 2 days her skin is well moist and silky.. I also apply this cream on her neck area.. It helps redness..you may want to check it out..

My bb used to have dry cheek, and also rashes. My mom commented every time.. After asking around, decided to apply physiogel cream on her face and it works wonder! Within 2 days her skin is well moist and silky.. I also apply this cream on her neck area.. It helps redness..you may want to check it out..

Ya physiogel, eucrin, qv lotion , sebamed all soap free is recommended for bb skin! I aso use for my girl eczema.

Jiayou mummy! I totally understand how u feel! So headache don't know how to reduce the merlion episodes right. Then sometimes she spit up until I wonder she feel full or not? coz my LO has frequent spit ups almost every feed. Sometimes will merlion on me and herself. Wiping with 2-3 handkerchiefs and changing her romper frequently is very normal for me now.

I realized it's partly coz my LO drinks extremely fast esp now that I changed her teat to next stage. Coz the stage 1 teat she suck till v tired and after 60ml refuse to drink liao. even though I sit her up to feed slowly, she can finish her 90ml and even burp finish in 10-12mins. Now I have to pace her feed. After every 15 mouthfuls, I pull the teat out and force her to breathe and rest. Sometimes she impatient will cry haha...poor girl. When we are outside, she tends to get distracted by lightings in shopping mall so will drink a lot slower like 20-30mins to finish, then she only spit up very little.

Btw my LO is on nestle nan HA. I know for my case it's definitely nothing to do with the formula since its alrdy HA and she was also fine on the Nan Pro. Just that I switched her due to her sensitive skin issues. I heard before some babies develop intolerance to the normal formula and will merlion, so needs to drink HA. (I think xiaxue's son was like that)

@happycsk actually my ger was so much better after taking Friso Comfort... she hardly had any Merlion episode until this few days out of a sudden her fussiness came bk... And if I were to like pull out halfway while she is sucking then don ever pin hope that she will finish the bottle chances are she will refused the whole btl even though u take out and burp n feed again.. initially i did this bt slowly i feel when she wan to burp she will show come cues at least if i take n burp I have no prob in putting bk to her mouth again. Actually she din Merlion so much as compared to b4 in terms of freq and vol, it really cut dwn frm 100% to maybe 10-20%... but I haven solve the mystery of her re-occurrence and today she throw something new again...she poo for 4x as a TFM bb I felt is alittle too much. However, as her poo r not watery and the vol of each poo wasnt alot so I guess I observe her again for tonite & tml. Aft chging her diaper @6+ - 7pm today she cried. I guess is abt time for milk when she started sucking for lesss than 5mins, she starts to cry struggle then i stand up n walk around n rock usually this works,, however this time round it somehow lose its power of calming her down. THen she was perspiring alot... her whole head was like jus came out from shower and is wet.. u can feel her body is sticky.. I thot she was hot therefore tried to walk near to a fan she cried n fuss even more. Today is the 1st time she could be calm dwn by rocking n standing near to a fish tank drinking her milk... alth she finishes her milk but however I guess her also releases 'energy' thru perspiration. Haizzz,,... really lost dont knw how to settle her.. tried ways like Ridwind / Gripewater alternate and gave her probiotic drops and chg her milk btl to Dr. Brown everything was so perfect for the past few wks... i just cant seems to knw what is wrg,.. I reckon there is too much wind inside her tummy as she tried to let go the gas and she strains real hard till face turn red.. sometimes u can feel whether is the gas alot by feeling her buttocks... the fart she let out sometimes r loud n clear sometimes even strain u knw is like ''leaking of gas''kind of feel.... Any other solutions other mummies might have?

I also bought the pupsik sling but tried itonce only, failed! Coz lo was crying then and i was desperate lol.

Am using peanutshell sling. Very comfortable I feel. Baby loves it as well (thank goodness for that). My sis bought for me from carousell. Rarely used preloved sling for $30. So not too bad lah. I like it also for the design unlike baba sling which I find a lil boring with plain colors. Hehehe...

Perhaps u try burping her in the middle of the feed and at the end, it can help reduce the gas and prevent merlion... Jiayou...
@hi_mei I tried this,... it dont work for her as she is those babies whereby you pull out the btl while they r still sucking she refused when u offered again. She will close her mouth very tight if you were to force her she will struggle then even with burp her Merlion episode will come again.. Like today, she is on TFM and she poo for 4x...stools are normal... bt vol is like 1st poo is alot but the subseq de vol consider lower... so planning observe her again. SHe seems super irritated, cranky, and she sweats alot while strugglin as though jus finish showering.. if i were to stand near fan, she will cry even louder... Headachee!!!!! Nothing seems to help... Ridwind + gripewater + chg of btl to Dr Brown.. it really helps as in for the past few wks,,, she is a peaceful happy baby... bt now even maid also scare... simply at my wits ends....

ImageUploadedByForum1438011135.325576.jpg

Jts. Coffee promo at plaza sing, cold storage lvl 1 from coming wed till national day. 5tins of coffee powder @ SGD 18 each and free machine worth SGD149. (Promoting for fren's event)

Thanks a lot for the recommendation!

@hi_mei I tried this,... it dont work for her as she is those babies whereby you pull out the btl while they r still sucking she refused when u offered again. She will close her mouth very tight if you were to force her she will struggle then even with burp her Merlion episode will come again.. Like today, she is on TFM and she poo for 4x...stools are normal... bt vol is like 1st poo is alot but the subseq de vol consider lower... so planning observe her again. SHe seems super irritated, cranky, and she sweats alot while strugglin as though jus finish showering.. if i were to stand near fan, she will cry even louder... Headachee!!!!! Nothing seems to help... Ridwind + gripewater + chg of btl to Dr Brown.. it really helps as in for the past few wks,,, she is a peaceful happy baby... bt now even maid also scare... simply at my wits ends....
Aiyoh sounds so tough... Hugs! Hope this episode will pass... My girl also every few days one super big merlion episode.

I am using ring sling and I like it. Previously when my bb less than one month I am using peanutshell sling but something like pouch and put bb inside. Sometime bb dun like but sometime ok. After one month I found it is too small for my bb so I change to ring sling that is adjustable.

I found it works for me n bb. Can use as nursing cover as well. So I dun need to bring separate nursing cover. All in one.

Ya i didnt expect tat tbf bb really reject bottle. First 2 month lo guaix2 drink from bottle wen i was out wo him. Now he like knows my smell....... I reach home he cry to dl
I wish my bb would cry for DL when I reach home and reject bottle. I always found my mum give him milk when I am about back from work. I told my mum not to give him milk near the time I reach home so I can DL. But my mum looks like do it on purpose prepare milk when I am about to go back. Then I reach home ask me to continue feed bb with bottle while my breast is already hard! Then need to pump out after feed my bb. Sigh.....like doing silly thing

I am using ring sling and I like it. Previously when my bb less than one month I am using peanutshell sling but something like pouch and put bb inside. Sometime bb dun like but sometime ok. After one month I found it is too small for my bb so I change to ring sling that is adjustable.

I found it works for me n bb. Can use as nursing cover as well. So I dun need to bring separate nursing cover. All in one.

I think we can arrange a meeting and bring all our slings/carriers and then try on our babies and see which one they like most and also the most comfortable for mummies as well.

JTS -

The moment breastfeeding mamas have been waiting for...

Melody Bakes' Special May Mummy Promo:

1 kg (50-60 pcs) of cookies @ $38 (usual price $45)...
- Includes delivery
- Flavours : chocolate chip, cranberry, cranberry white chocolate, walnut, pure oats
- Can last 3 weeks at room temperature (longer if kept in the fridge)

* please note that her cookies are NOT usually halal. pm her to enquire about using halal ingredients

https://www.facebook.com/MelodysBakes

Mummies, pls note on latest update, u have to be in the fb grp page to order, using the fb name. Cos they dont wan non may mummies to order... Fyi. So the seller will collate all name and make sure they r in the may mummy listbefore confirming the orders.
So if ur not in grp yet can request to join, if no fb can tonpang to share/buy.
Anw i stay tpy, anw keen to share/buy can let me know :)
Promo last till 31 Dec 15.

O..
JTS -

The moment breastfeeding mamas have been waiting for...

Melody Bakes' Special May Mummy Promo:

1 kg (50-60 pcs) of cookies @ $38 (usual price $45)...
- Includes delivery
- Flavours : chocolate chip, cranberry, cranberry white chocolate, walnut, pure oats
- Can last 3 weeks at room temperature (longer if kept in the fridge)

* please note that her cookies are NOT usually halal. pm her to enquire about using halal ingredients

https://www.facebook.com/MelodysBakes

O.. No need code ar. Juz say we are May Mummies?

Mummies, pls note on latest update, u have to be in the fb grp page to order, using the fb name. Cos they dont wan non may mummies to order... Fyi. So the seller will collate all name and make sure they r in the may mummy listbefore confirming the orders.
So if ur not in grp yet can request to join, if no fb can tonpang to share/buy.
Anw i stay tpy, anw keen to share/buy can let me know :)
Promo last till 31 Dec 15.
oops. dun see this notice le.

oops. dun see this notice le.

Was added in the comments this morning! I think promo for cookies only.
@Vinka i wan try c y its so tasty! Hehe. I cut my supply by 60% in preparation for work.. So if its gd den dun need worry of no supply next time.
Saw one mummy who stopped bf, den she din know is lactating cookie, she ate n was leaking milk... So stirred my curiosity more!:D

My brownie will deliver tomorrow, hopefully it's really good can boost my supply.
@furbee
How to cut your supply? Stop with regular pumping?? Yeah really hope it's work so i can have enough for my girl when i'm back to office after national day holiday. Counting down...

Was added in the comments this morning! I think promo for cookies only.
@Vinka i wan try c y its so tasty! Hehe. I cut my supply by 60% in preparation for work.. So if its gd den dun need worry of no supply next time.
Saw one mummy who stopped bf, den she din know is lactating cookie, she ate n was leaking milk... So stirred my curiosity more!:D

Wahhh... so good leaking. .. been a while since I leak. And been a while since I pump also. So far now since fasting month, I've been DL-ing only. Pump very little come out. So just DL only lah.

But after abt 2 weeks of feasting, this morning for the first time in so long, I felt my breast so full and lumpy. Thot of pumping, but baby woke up and drank it all. Will monitor tmr if breast is full again.

Back