(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Thanks for your product and service! Perfect product accompanied by efficient service. All the best to you, words.in.frames!

Hi Christy, though it was almost a month since we delivered the frame to you, you did not forget to post your comments & feedback on our products and services here in SMH, how we wish all our customers are like you! We really appreciate you for taking time and making the effort to do it, hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Thank you Words in Frame for the excellent frame. I have garnered 50 over likes. And many have asked for your contacts.
happy.gif

Though i have made a mistake in my frame upon delivery, Georgy still helps to make amendment and deliver back in the next day. Thank you for the extra mile. The gift that i have ordered for my friend, they like it very much too, and mentioned that they are very unique. thank you for making such creative frame and it defintely makes my new home wall more nicer. :b

Happy!

Hi CloudPoem, thanks for spreading words about our frames & services and garnered the 50+ LIKES, appreciate it very much! Glad to know our frame will be adding colors to your new home and I believe it will be one of the "attractions" in the house, just like other frames we have made for other customers' homes. Once again, thanks for your support and order and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy

Many thanks for your excellent and prompt service. I'm surprised you are able to turnaround so quickly. From order to receipt, it is less than 2 weeks!

We love the frame and it's going to be added to our wall soon! Will definitely order from you again as gifts in the future.
happy.gif

Hi Peicatz, whenever possible, we'll always try to deliver the frames to our customers as quickly as we can because we know our customers are anxious to see their orders! Glad to know our artworks are part of your home deco now, it is our honour! Hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy

Thank you so much for the great service. Had been ordering quite a number of frame from you for past few years and the service delivered still excellent... From the patience you given to me in choosing the design to the prompt delivery to my doorstep...

Thank you. See u in next order

Hi Georgy,

Many thanks for creating such a beautiful frame for my aunt's 70th birthday. I'm impressed how you can turn my simple idea into such a creative and unique design. Can't wait to see the birthday girl's face this weekend when she unwraps her present!

Thanks again!

Hi SimonMummy, yes, you have ordered more than 10 frames from us, so we really want to thank for your strong and continuous support all these years since we started in October 2010. Whether it is your 1st order or Nth order, we deliver every order with pride and best effort and we never take our customers' support or order for granted, so we will continue to strive to maintain our high standard in our product quality and services. Once again, thanks for coming back to us every year and we hope to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Hi Clee, like what Linda Chan has said earlier, we are very open to ideas from customers and will always try our best to make it dream come true for our customers, so I am glad we did not disappoint you with our creativity. I believe your aunt will like the Gift, not just because it is unique, but because you had a part in the design too and that's what really made the frame meaningful to your aunt. Once again, thanks for your support and order and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy

Thank you so much for creating such a lovely artwork for my lil' niece. It was beautifully crafted and personalized to perfection! Kept looking at it since I picked up from u at 7ish.

Were actually thinking of doing a scrap to welcome this little
addition to our family but that's just too common.. Seem like I
made a right choice by doing up this instead. Your
impeccable service is definitely making me back for more
frames for my own lil' ones
happy.gif
Thanks again for the great work!

Hi Hweiz, thanks for the lovely note of appreciation and I am glad our frames have been chosen as the Gift for your lil' niece, we are truly honoured. Yes, our artworks are one of its kind, every piece is a masterpiece. Most of my customers come back for more, so we hope to hear from you again pretty soon! Cheers!

Hi Georgy, I've got my frames! They look so different from the artworks, physical frames are so so awesome! Thumbs-up for your instant response & speedy delivery. Will definately return for more orders!
happy.gif

Hi Peanut Butter, like many customers said, the computer generated artwork drafts are nice, the pictures of the frames are nicer but the actual frames are the nicest! I am glad that you verified this point again here in SMH! I believe the recipients of the frames will appreciate your effort to prepare such unqiue and meaningful gifts for them. Look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

I would like to order a frame as a door gift for our office D&D celebration. Size will be for 5R photograph
However, I am still thinking for a unique design.

Do u have any good suggestion?

Can pm me?

Thanks.

Hi Julie, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Wanted to PM you but the system says you do not accept PMs.
happy.gif
A few questions on your request. 1st, when is your D&D celebration? 2nd, how many frames are you ordering as door gift? And lastly, what is your budget for the door gifts. Please send your response to [email protected].

5R is 10.16 cm x 15.24 cm, the closest frame size that matches your requirement will be 18 cm x 10 cm. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Georgy,

Nice meeting u in person yesterday. My husband and I love the family frame. It look fantastic! It's also perfectly done and i can't wait to hang it up at our new house!! Would definitely be back for more orders. Keep up d great work!

Hi Phoebe, nice meeting you in person yesterday too and I can already tell how much you like the frame from your facial expression when you 1st saw it.
happy.gif
Glad to be part of your new house celebration and you can be rest assured that the frame will be an attraction in your new house. Look forward to hear from you again and thanks for your support and order! Cheers!

Hi Georgy, thank you so much for creating an unique gift for my friend... Really appreciate your instant response & speedy delivery. :)

Hi Smurftie, thanks for choosing our frames as the birthday present for your friend too and it is our honor to be part of the birthday celebration. Glad to know that you like the frame and I believe your friend will like it too. Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again.

Dear Georgy,
My father in law was simply amazed at your masterpiece that you have done. It's an awesome piece of work comprising of 17 names for our family. Thank you very much for your professional advice given throughout the whole process.

Hi Angeline, glad to be part of the birthday celebration and we're so happy to hear that your father-in-law is pleased with what he received this year. Most importantly, the artwork will serve as a reminder to all in the family to stay united as one each time they see it in the house. Once again, thanks for choosing our frames as the gift and we look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thx for delivery the frames personally today. Can't wait to see my brother's reaction tomorrow when he sees it. And my god-daughter's too. Thx for being so prompt in making the frames so that they would be in time for their birthdays. Would be making a family frame in dec for the new addition in my family.
happy.gif

Hi L3x&Lin, we know tomorrow is your brother's birthday, so it will be more meaningful to give him his frame tomorrow rather than on a later date, that's why we rushed out the frame for you. Glad that we made it on time. Thanks for your support and order and we look forward to see your next order in December 2012. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for being so patient in handling my order. My friend & his wife love the gift very much. This was my 3rd order & I will be back for more.

Hi Blurymummy, thanks for your support all these years and glad to know your friend and his wife love what your hubby and you have made for them. It must be one of the most unique and meaningful gift the newly wed couple received. We definitely look forward to your next order. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for being so patient in handling my order & delivering them to me personally. I am very very pleased with the frames. Well done! This is my 4th frame & will definitely come back for more
happy.gif

Hi Bbjay, if you remember, your 1st order was way back in July 2010 when we first started in SingaporeMotherhood.com in June 2010. After 2+ years, I am glad you did not forget Words.in.Frames and came back for 3 more frames this time. Just want to thank you for your support and for choosing our frames as gifts for your child's teachers. Look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Yes, i rembererd! My 1st order was a gift for my god sister's 50yo birthday. She likes the frame very much too
happy.gif

Hi,
I would like to get something for my husband for our 7th yr wedding anniversary, do you have any recommendation? And will it be ready by next yr as our anniversary is on 19/Nov. Thanks.

Hi Alicia, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have just sent you a PM, please check and revert. Thanks.

Hi,

I'am thinking of getting 1 of the frame for special friend have PM you the detail.

Hope to hear from you soon

Hi Juliet, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your PM. We will be working out a computer-generated artwork ( in PDF format ) for you to see in the next couple of days. You are free to make changes to the artwork. Once you accept and confirm the artwork layout and design, we will start the making of the artwork frame. Thanks.

Hi I like to personalise this birthday frame with the exact words for a friend. But i like to add in photo. Can it be done? Will you provide the layout for the frame before printing? ALso how much will it cost? Pls email me at [email protected] as i seldom visit the thread thanks

Code: BRD0034 ( Dimension: 24 cm x 18 cm )

Hi Meiyu, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your inquiry. I have responded to you via e-mail to the e-mail account you provided and look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi,

I am interested to do the following:

Product Code:WRE-2418-0009
Frame Color: White
Frame Size: 24 * 18cm
Frame orienttion: Landscape
Color : Code 11 (Michael) Code 04 (Michelle) - Can i have a heart shape in between the names? Also, can I have Code 02 (OUR VOW)
Cut effect: Cut out
Details: OUR VOW (bottom: MADE ON 9th NOVEMBER 2006) ,
At the right side: 1st: Let me hug you
2nd: Let me kiss you
3rd: Let me be by your side always
Qty: 1
Opt for self collection

Pls confirm. Thanks

Hi Xuer,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your order. This e-mail serves to acknowledge your order.

We will be working out a computer-generated artwork ( in PDF format ) for you to see in the next couple of days. You are free to make changes to the artwork. Once you accept and confirm the artwork layout and design, we will start the making of the artwork frame.

If you have any question, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of my blog. If you are unable to find the answer you want, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

Once again, thanks for your order and stay tune for our artwork. Have a nice day! Cheers!

Hi Georgy

Thank you so much for the 2 lovely frames and your excellent service! My boy's teachers were very touched to receive such meaningful gifts
happy.gif

Meanwhile, can't wait to see the end pdts of the 3 frames that I've just ordered! ;)

Hi Lin, glad to know your boy's teachers like the frames you have made for them. The frames will definitely remind them of your boy each time they see them. Thanks for your support all these years and your 3 frames are almost done! Stay tune!

Thank you so much for the prompt service in helping me complete my last minute Xmas orders for my colleagues.
Also, your patience and effort to rush and deliver them in top quality will indeed bring a smile to all their faces when they receive the personalized frames.
Once again thank u for the efforts...

Hi Angela, thanks for choosing our frames as Christmas gifts for your colleagues. I must admit it was a very challenging task to deliver the 11 frames within such a short time frame, but I believe all the effort pays off when they receive their frames from you today! You're a very easy customer to work with you, without that, I don't think we can deliver the frames on time too! Look forward to hear from you again and a very Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year to you and your family too! Cheers!

Back