(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hw long will it last? Isit normal? Cos i keep having cramp too. ML comin nxt wk only.
It's normal.. after we spend almost 10 mth to expand muz give it some time to Contract too..

It's very painful thus the gynae prescribe extra strength pain killer

Even if got massage lady. When they massage some ppl not able to tahan the pain also...

Today I juz started my massage.. quite painful but I tell myself.. muz endure so can faster recover..

Anyone know jaundice 171 for 6 day old baby high ?? My baby jaundice nv drop. .

Last visit at 4 day old was 170

1st visit at 3 day old was 180...

He is slightly dehydrated now as per the consultation with polyclinic..

Wonder should i be worried or anything I should look out for ?

Mine was 238 on day 4 then went down to 148 on day 6.
Yesterday was 180.
Is bb eyes yellow?

It's normal.. after we spend almost 10 mth to expand muz give it some time to Contract too..

It's very painful thus the gynae prescribe extra strength pain killer

Even if got massage lady. When they massage some ppl not able to tahan the pain also...

Today I juz started my massage.. quite painful but I tell myself.. muz endure so can faster recover..

Oh i see. I got the pain killer but i nvr eat. The cramp seem on n off. So i just endure awhile. My massage start nxt mon which is 1 wk later. Nw see my tummy so sad. Sigh

Did u bring ur bb to suntan in the morn before 9am? So far in hosp, my bb jaundice quite mild so they nvr comment anything. But nw seem getting obvious so that is y pd wan me to visit them nxt mon for review.

Anyone know jaundIce 171 for 6 day old baby high ?? My baby jaundice nv drop. .

according to their protocol, they will send baby for phototherapy if jaundice is more than 300 on day 7 or more than 120 hours. my son is 288 on day 7. cannot do therapy. have to go back to polyclinic everyday to review.

Ml finally gonna come tomorrow. Have been having cramps since this morning. My Cl say it's probably because there's too much wind and dirty blood inside.

I am craving for ice water):
I m alo having cramps, gynae say its due to uterus contracting.. so its okie. As long as its not pain on a particular side.. i am craving for coke lol

Oh i see. I got the pain killer but i nvr eat. The cramp seem on n off. So i just endure awhile. My massage start nxt mon which is 1 wk later. Nw see my tummy so sad. Sigh

Ya i also feel emo when i look at my flabby lumpy tummy... There are still some stretch marks here and there and i don't dare to touch it much yet...

Can we apply the stretch mark cream used during pregnancy on the tummy?

Mine was 238 on day 4 then went down to 148 on day 6.
Yesterday was 180.
Is bb eyes yellow?
Yes yellow

Ur baby still in hospital ?

The polyclinic doc say no need admission.
And she is not worried as it's not a u trend

As in something like urs
4th day 238
6th day 148
Then 8th day go up again. She say this called u trend. If not like this no need worry.

But then I was thinking. 4th day 170 6th suppose to go down again ma...
But it went up by 1... although not much. But she says baby slight dehydrated which makes me worried abit

If can endure dun eat painkiller. But my pain is very painful. So instead of 1 day 3 times. I eat around 1 -2 times nia. . Too much not good

I m alo having cramps, gynae say its due to uterus contracting.. so its okie. As long as its not pain on a particular side.. i am craving for coke lol
I sneak a few mouth of coke liao lol.. n kenna tummy pain... regret... but after pain subside I crave for it again lol

Did u bring ur bb to suntan in the morn before 9am? So far in hosp, my bb jaundice quite mild so they nvr comment anything. But nw seem getting obvious so that is y pd wan me to visit them nxt mon for review.
My gal suntan in morning before 9 and evening after 5

anybody using spectra m1 pump? I think i need to get a smaller size flange. Just checked bingbling but the 24mm flange is out of stock. Anybody know where I can get it? Online or physical store also can.

1st day in kkh they day jaundice ok...

Then due to sat n sun we only managed go polyclinic on 4th day..

So nv tot of sun tan ... guess have to be hard working n sun tan him tomolo onwards...

What do I need to get the POSB SG50 gift from the hospital if I've signed up at the POSB website? Anyone knows?

Yes yellow

Ur baby still in hospital ?

The polyclinic doc say no need admission.
And she is not worried as it's not a u trend

As in something like urs
4th day 238
6th day 148
Then 8th day go up again. She say this called u trend. If not like this no need worry.

But then I was thinking. 4th day 170 6th suppose to go down again ma...
But it went up by 1... although not much. But she says baby slight dehydrated which makes me worried abit
Back le. Now have to go polyclinic for check up. No leh mine only went down for one day due to photo therapy in the hosp. Then next day went up again. Hopefully tomorrow will go down again

Those mummies who discharge from hospital after giving birth naturally, when do u fix appt to visit yr gynae again? Is it just to check whether the stitch has gone?

Ya i also feel emo when i look at my flabby lumpy tummy... There are still some stretch marks here and there and i don't dare to touch it much yet...

Can we apply the stretch mark cream used during pregnancy on the tummy?

Hmmm nw i dont dare to apply anything cos cant shower. I dont want to make myself more oily etc. Dont worry those stretch mark will disappear slowly. Give urself some times.

1st day in kkh they day jaundice ok...

Then due to sat n sun we only managed go polyclinic on 4th day..

So nv tot of sun tan ... guess have to be hard working n sun tan him tomolo onwards...

Ya better suntan abit. NW my bb abt 4 days old, getting more yellowish. Pd ask mon go review so shall see hw his level on monday.

Hmmm nw i dont dare to apply anything cos cant shower. I dont want to make myself more oily etc. Dont worry those stretch mark will disappear slowly. Give urself some times.

Ahh icic my confinement lady allows me to 抹身 with warm water then quickly wipe with dry towel in the morning and at night so i still feel quite ok and i also don't really dare to touch the tummy area too much too

There's also a herbal package that can use to bath but only 10 packages for the confinement days so i told my CL i tahan abit more then bath with it.

U gave birth le?
Saw in the chat that u were having contractions

Not yet. My contractions and cramps are all over the place, sometimes moderate pain, sometimes sharp stabs of pain, sometimes dull pain, and they're of varying durations and frequencies. I'm utterly confused and I don't even know how to monitor like this, like what is considered a real contraction? A contraction with no pain, a bit of pain, moderate pain or more severe pain? The WA group told me to go to hospital, but Dr Paul Tseng told me this afternoon I'm not ready yet. The contractions are the most painful when I stand up and when they come I can't walk properly, they are more bearable when I sit down, but the pain is minimal when I lie down. So are they real contractions or not?

I also don't know which hospital I should go to even if I decide to go to one. Hubby wants me to switch to TMC (under Paul Tseng) rather than RH under my usual gynae, coz of the difference in costs, and also coz Paul Tseng is pro-natural and more aligned with my birth plan. But I'm afraid of upsetting my RH gynae; she may repeatedly make insensitive and worrying remarks, but she has taken care of me and bb since my first tri.

Not yet. My contractions and cramps are all over the place, sometimes moderate pain, sometimes sharp stabs of pain, sometimes dull pain, and they're of varying durations and frequencies. I'm utterly confused and I don't even know how to monitor like this, like what is considered a real contraction? A contraction with no pain, a bit of pain, moderate pain or more severe pain? The WA group told me to go to hospital, but Dr Paul Tseng told me this afternoon I'm not ready yet. The contractions are the most painful when I stand up and when they come I can't walk properly, they are more bearable when I sit down, but the pain is minimal when I lie down. So are they real contractions or not?

I also don't know which hospital I should go to even if I decide to go to one. Hubby wants me to switch to TMC (under Paul Tseng) rather than RH under my usual gynae, coz of the difference in costs, and also coz Paul Tseng is pro-natural and more aligned with my birth plan. But I'm afraid of upsetting my RH gynae; she may repeatedly make insensitive and worrying remarks, but she has taken care of me and bb since my first tri.

Yes I heard that paul teng doesn't believe in episiotomy. But is it ok to switch the gynae before giving birth?

there goes RH gynae delivery fees. well done

Back