(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

joymm

Hi all!

Once again, I’m back! Due to positive response and feedback from my USERS, I’ve spoken to the people at RADiCAM and they’ve agreed to extend the previous offer for us! This is an opportunity not to be missed!

· 640 x 480 (VGA) video at up to 30 frames per second (fps)
· Two-way audio, Speak or Listen.
· Local Recording and viewing Via SD card or PC. No requirement for external service.
· Up to 10 metres Infra-Red night vision in total darkness
· IR auto-cut, Lowlight detection
· Motion detection recording and/or Scheduled recordings,
· Manage up to 81 Cameras via PC (Dependant on PC performance)
· Email alerts,
· Pan / tilt Control,
· Digital zoom.
· Wall / ceiling mounting kit is included
· Available in both black and white to blend into any Interior decor.
· 1st year 1 to 1 exchange manufacturer warranty

One of the biggest benefits of having IP cameras is being able to access them from the internet. Many of us have smartphones, iPads or netbooks that we take with us and it would be great to check in on the place, children, elderly, maids or even a pet while at work, in a coffee shop or while travelling. IPcams have 2 way audio, so you can even talk to the person or pet! The problem many of us have is how do we do it. We all know that if we go to a certain IP address on our home browser, we can configure and view the camera, but how do we do the very same thing when we are not home.
That was the problem I faced when I bought my first IPcam. The complexities with regards to Port forwarding, Dynamic IP address, Configurations caused me to spend lots of time trying to figure it out, but still it did not work out as smoothly as planned. Being a mum who was working (and not too well versed in IT technically), I did not have too much time to learn the intricacies of what I bought. I was about to give up until a friend introduced me to Radicam. I was reluctant at 1st to try another IPcam but with the need arising(as I’ve just employed a new maid), I decided to give it a try. The results amazed me! The video and audio were clear, streaming over mobile devices was so satisfactory that my husband has changed to Radicam for his office use over the old CCTVs. Best of all was the easy installation! There was absolutely no fuss and no frills!
I strongly recommend mummies who are thinking of installing IPcams to give this a try 1st! I’ve also worked something out with RADiCAM for the first timers who might still be apprehensive about IPcams due to the fear of complex installation.

I’ve negotiated a very SPECIAL promo for the first 20 sets for SMH mummies who buy through me:-
1 BASIC SET @ $199 ONLY(Usual $338)
32 Gig SD card is also available at $30 only!

Indoor & Outdoor versions available
Great for:-
-Home / Office / Parked cars / Property Survelliance
-Care monitor Children / Elderly / Maid / Pets
-Deterrent against unwanted behaviour
-Night / Lowlight situations where visual is required
-Security & Peace of mind wherever you are

Low cost, Simple DIY setup
High video and image quality
2-way audio capabilities / built-in mic and speakers
Pan:270°/ Tilt:90° remote control
Auto IR-LED illumination for night vision (10m) / Built in IR-cut
Mobile remote viewing and control via mobile internet
Mobile Platform control – Set WiFi / Set Motion recording / Set Sd card recording
Micro SD card recording up to 32Gig
Wi-Fi compliant
Motion Detection alert via email

Last edited:

8079846.jpg

8079847.jpg

Please place order only if you are comfortable with the Terms & Conditions below.

T&C:

1. No Payment=No Order
2. All sales are final and NO refunds / cancellations once payment is made.
3. On site set up assistance at $80.

DELIVERY
* All items are ready stocks. It will be sent out the next working day upon receiving the payment.
* Courier charge will be at $6 flat.
* FOC courier service for 2 sets and above.

PAYMENT
* Please proceed with payment to POSB Saving Account 249-48797-0 after placing your order.
* PM me or email to [email protected] with YOUR NICK IN THE SUBJECT and the following information once payment is made

ORDER FORMAT

Nick or Your Name:
Col:
Qty:
Others(SD Card):

Payment Transaction Ref No.:
Date of Payment:
Amount Transferred:

Some pictures taken from my customer's house after the ipcam installation.

8080375.jpg

Wall Mounting

8080376.jpg

Outdoor Camera

8080377.jpg

Celing Mounting

8080378.jpg

8080379.jpg

Kids Room

Last edited:
Our testimonials

I had previously bought two Ipcams before that needs port forwarding. In the end, they became white elephants as the Ip address keep changing. So I have problems viewing most of the time when I’m not at home. That was until I gave Radicam a try, it was so much easier to set up and I have been using it for few months and has never given me problems at all. Thanks Radicam!

Ashley

I have been hesitating to get a cctv as I am worried about the complexities of the cables and wirings, furthermore I’m worried of the constant maintenance costs of getting the technical guys to service on-site if there’re any hiccups. Most importantly, as I may be moving within the year, I wasn’t too keen on being charged twice for setting up cctvs on my current and future home. I was holding out until I came across this company. Called them up and they assured me it’ll be easy to setup and therefore I can move it anywhere I want without much hassle. I decided to give them a try. Sure enough, when they came, they set the camera up without any hassle within half an hour and just by watching what they did, I’m certain I can easily repeat what they did to set it up at my new home! Great job guys!

Sally

Just finished with my maternity leave and have to go back to work leaving my baby with my new maid. Hence, decided to try this ipcam to monitor my house. Had been using it for a month or so, no problem with the viewing at all! It solved my worries as I can monitor both baby and maid anytime when I am at work. Thanks!

Joanne See

After the recent birth to my newborn, I started looking for a baby monitor to be placed in the nursery room. One of my besties introduced me to Radicam. I can just plug and play it anywhere in the room. Not only can I check if my son is awake but I can also speak to him!

Gin Chow

I have just bought 2 radicam. The set up was a breeze. It took me only 30 minutes to set it up unlike my previous one. Thanks radicam for bringing this to Singapore.
Huiping

I need an IP cam that can do recording as our whole family will be travelling to US for 2 weeks in Dec. Did some research and realised that most of them need to be recorded on a pc which have to be on all the time. Radicam solved this problem, not only does it that does record on a onboard SD card, I can even retrieve the recordings on the go! Best of all, it will even send me email when there is motion detected in the house! Security and peace of mind even when I’m far away!

Sharon

I just bought a radicam recently. I used it to monitor the house when I am away at work and only my helper is home. That greatly relieved the stress that my helper may bringing unwanted guest to my house. Thanks!

Koh

Bought 3 ip cams from radicam. 2 indoor and 1 outdoor. It had been a few weeks, so far no issue at all. Thanks.

Tang Yi

I am looking for a camera that can be shifted around the house. Decided to try radicam as they can perform recording on an sd card and they are plug and play. Have not regretted since then.

TingTing

Radicam is really plug and play. When I received my cam, I thought it was no difference with the other brands of ipcams as they look exactly the same. I used to own other brand that needs a lot configuration when setting up. Radicam was so easy. I just have to download the soft ware, connect it to my wifi, key in the password and I can view. Will definitely introduce it to my friends.

David Wong

My friend and I were looking for a reliable ip cam. We were deciding between radicam and another well known brand. I decided to try radicam as it is plug and play and they mentioned that their camera will have no problem with our local dynamic ip address. My friend tried the other brand. True enough, after 2 months with radicam, I have never encounter even once problem in viewing thru the camera. As for my friend, she keep complaining that she is having problem viewing hers. I am glad I have made the right choice.

Cecilia Yong

I have just employed a new maid and have heard too many nasty stories about foreign maids. So I decided to get a camera so I can monitor the maid when we are away from home. Radicam was introduced by my friend who has bought 4 pcs from them. Yes, she was right. It was so easy to set up and I can even rotate the camera via my iphone to view most angle of my house. Will be getting one more for my mum.

Lim Shufen

Last edited:
Hi joymm,

I am interested to get a camera for my house. Can I know what is the difference between yours and other brand that are selling in the market?

What do you mean by plug and play? Can I move it anywhere in my house after setting up or can it only be place at one position?

Hi raintree,

Thank you for your interest.

The outlook of our camera might look the same as other brands but the configuration is totally different.
Radicam is a truly plug and play camera. Others need complicated port forwarding, configurations, etc......

The inital set up will be plugging the camera into your modern/router, download the application and you are on your way to view! As simple as ABC.
happy.gif

Yes, after the setting up. As long as you are using the same network, you can move your camera to any place of the house as long as you have electrical supply to it.

Hope I have answer your questions.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Say bye bye to all complicated setting and configurations!!! The truly plug and play IP camera is here!!!</font></font>

One more picture send from my customer after she had installed radicam in her house. She have cleverly used her curtains to cover the wires. Nice and neat!
8082725.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Joy,

How long can the video be keep in 1 30G SD card? When the SD card has no more memory it will be overwrite or we need to manually remove it and delete the old records?

Hi Joymm,

I have bought one from you before. I need 2 more more. Can it be deliver by CNY??

Please advise. Tks!

Hi Kome,

A 30G SD card can do recording approximately for 2 weeks. Once it is full, it will automatically overwrite the old recording. You did not need to delete them manually.

Hope I have answered your questions.
happy.gif

Hi lulubelle,

Thank you for your previous patronize.

Yes, we can have them deliver to you by next week.

Hi joy,

I have bought a similar ipcam like yours before. But after using it for a couple of months, I keep having problem viewing it on 3G. Any idea what is the problem? Will your camera have the same problem? I don't want to buy another one and having the same issue again.

I was introduced by my friend to buy from you. Any further discount?
happy.gif

Hi Chapter,

I think the camera that you have bought needs port forwarding and works on ip address. Since Singapore ip address is dynamic, so it will keep changing. Once it change by itself, you have problem viewing from outside the house.

This is also my biggest issue when I used to have one that need port forwarding. It was very frustrating when I need to view but cant view.
sad.gif
That is the reason that I changed all my cameras to radicam. No prob ever since.

I can reassure you that this problem will not happen to radicam.
happy.gif

This is the best price I can offer.(usual is $338) I believe if your friend did not purchase at this bp, she had paid a higher price than $199.
happy.gif

Hi JC77,

Thank you for your interest.

The normal IP camera needs setting on complicated port forwarding, dynamic ip address, etc..... If you are not familar with them, it will be a challenge for you to set it up. Since it works on dynamic ip address, you will alos be in risk of the ip address changing by itself and cant view the camera with network outside the house when you need to.

For radicam, it is a truly plug and play camera. For the set up, is really idiot proof. You just need to plug in the camera to your modern/router and detect the camera on your pc. Download the camera app on your smart phone and you are ready to view! It just so simple. No worries on dynamic ip address that will cause you having problem to view your house at any time, any where.

Hi queque,

Sure.
happy.gif

Please proceed with the total payment of $235 to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0.

After the payment, please pm me the payment details and your mailing address.

Do you want the black or white set?

Hi Amber,

No, you do not need to on your pc at all for the camera to work.

You only need to use your pc during the first initial setup to connect the camera to your house network. After that, you only need to on the camera.

Let me know if you have more queries.
happy.gif

Hi queque,

Payment received with thanks. I will check with the courier if they can send it to you today.

Thank you for your order.
happy.gif

Hi joy,

I have made payment for 2 sets via i banking this morning.

But I forgot to add the sd card payment. I need 2 of them. Will transfer again later as I am outside now.

When can it be delivered?

Hi joy,

I have already transferred another $60 for the sd card.

Kindly advise when can you send the camera? I need them by CNY. Thks!

Hi lulubelle,

Both payment received with thanks.

I will arrange the courier to send to you on mon. Will pm you the details shortly.

Thank you for your orders.
happy.gif

Hi Kathleen,

As for the installation, it will cost $80 to install up to 4 cameras at one location.

Yes, the installation will includes the set up for your iPhone and pc. After the set up, you can view the camera using your iPhone and pc straight away.

Hi sue Wong,

Sure.
happy.gif

Yes, please proceed with the total payment of $235 to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0.

After the payment, please pm me the payment details and your mailing address.

Thank you for your order.
happy.gif

Hi Suewong,

Received your pm. Thanks.

Will get the courier to call you tomorrow for the delivery details.
happy.gif

Hi, noted is is 2-way audio capabilities / built-in mic and speakers, how is the quality of audio?
What is the length of the cable?

hi there,

you've mentioned that for initial setup need to connect to modem/router to download and install the software. After installed, do you need to on the WIFI for the camera to function?

Hi Ru,

Yes, the camera comes with built in mic and speaker.

As it is still a surveillance camera that is more for viewing, so you can definitely hear what the other party say but I won't say it will be crystal clear.

As for the cable, it is 1.5m long.

happy.gif

Hi rollybear,

Yes. After the set up, you need to on your wifi for your camera to work.

happy.gif

Having problems with your ip cam on viewing with 3G due to singapore changing dynamic IP address?

The latest truly plug and play camera is here!!! Say bye bye to all the complicated configurations, port forwarding, dynamic IP address, ddns, etc problems!!!

Just plug and play this ip camera and you can view your house at any time, any where in the world with ease!!!

Hundreds pieces had been sold and non of my customers have problem viewing the camera!!!

Get yours now too!!!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested. jus to check, so meaning at the same time, if my hubby and I wish to view from our phone. we jus hv to dl the app to our phones right?

Hi cheerybox,

Yes, you just need to download the app. After that, you can view from your phone anytime.
happy.gif

Back