(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Cutiegal, I did received your PM on Sunday, 1 July at 6:32 pm and I replied you at around 7:33 pm on the same evening. As mentioned in my blog, we normally respond to our customers' enquiry e-mails within 24-48 hours ( and I believe most of my customers can verify that ), so if you do not hear from us beyond 48 hours, it is very likely that my reply might have been classified as "spam e-mails" by your mailbox and forwarded to your Junk Folders instead of your Inbox. Do check, if not, do send us an e-mail again or call us. If our e-mails from [email protected] are indeed treated as "spam e-mails", do add the e-mail address to your Whitelist or Contact List so that future correspondences will go to your Inbox. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thank you so much for the birthday frame that you design for my dad. My dad was surprised and happy when he opened up the box and saw the frame! My mum was very happy too. Now the frame is displayed outside my living room.

Will definitely try to find an occasion to take another family photo with the additional of the new nephew into our family and ask you to design the frame again.

Once again, thanks for your prompt reply and the meet up.

Hi Georgy,
Thank you for delivering the frame to my brother's family. They like it very much and said that it was such a wonderful surprise! Thanks for completing it within such a short timeframe too and accomodating my many requests. It has been a pleasant experience.

Hi FairyBug, thanks for choosing our frames as the birthday gift for your dad's birthday and we are honoured to be part of the celebration. May the frame, displayed in the Living Room be a reminder to all to stay close as a family. We have frames for many occasions, so we look forward to see your next order soon. Cheers!

Hi Ttmom0508, do you know what makes the frame so meaningful? You, because you were part of the designing process and you should have told your brother and his family that you have a part to play in the making of the frame too. Anyway, I hope the frame will always be a gentle reminder to all to love and care for one another as a family. Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thank you so much for putting so much effort in making my family frames for me even though my customised design is so hard to make, yet you still managed to rush out the artwork for me within 2 days & make the frame for me within 3 days.

I'm impressed & touched by your sincere & kindness.

The frame is so nice & beautifully done. Good job! I definitely will order from you again.

Hi iKoh, whenever the frames are for special occasions, e.g. wedding anniversaries, birthdays, etc, we will do our utmost best to deliver them before the actual date. When we can't deliver, we will let you know, but if we say we can, we will, that's our promise to our customers since Day 1. Once again, thanks for your support and order and look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Hi,

i would like to enquire on the frame that u guys have design..

a family of 5 members. 2 parents, 3 girls. possible to do a jigsaw design?

kindly pm me with the pic & price? thanks!

Hi CloudPoem,

on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Yes, it is possible to use the jig saw puzzle design for families of 5. You can refer to Samples FAM5003, FAM5007 and FAM5010 in my blog to see we did it.

In terms of price, we can only quote when we finalize the design & layout and know the amount of time and effort required to make the frame. But you can refer to the Price Ranges section of my blog to get a cost estimate of your frame based on the frame size you want.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Georgy, thank you so much for rushing out the beautiful artwork you've created! It was a superb gift for my boy's teacher he loves it to bits. Thanks for your great and prompt service! *high recommended* Will definitely order from you again!
happy.gif
Vone

Hi Vone, thanks for choosing our frames as a gift for your boy's teacher and I believe the frame is going to remind him of your boy for a long time. Thanks once again for your support and order and we surely look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Judy, welcome back and nice to hear from you again in less than 6 months. Yes, I have received your orders and have responded to you via e-mail. Thanks for your support and hope to hear from you soon. Cheers and have a great weekend!

Hi April, it is always nice to hear from returning customers like Judy and you. I have received your order and have also sent you the artwork draft. Do take a look and let me know if you need to make any further changes. Once again, thanks for your support and order. Cheers!

Hi Pooh85, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

There are 17 artwork samples posted in our blog dedicated to teachers, till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Elizabeth, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to your e-mail. Hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thank you so much, I'm sure that my son's teachers will definitely love the frames when they receive it on Teachers' Day.

"EXCELLENT" and keep up the good work.

Cheers!

Hi Judy, thanks for the compliment and I believe your son's teachers will be touched by the effort and they will definitely remember your son each time they see the frames. Thanks for trusting me to work on one of them without having to see the artwork draft and I am glad we did not disappoint you. Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon.

Hi Georgy,
I received my frame today, and it looks great! Thanks for being so patient with my queries and requests..! Really appreciate it!!
A suggestion for you: I do hope in future you can have other dimensions for your frames (other than the ones you hv on ur website now), or maybe even customizable dimensions
happy.gif

matched_gal

Hi Matched_gal, glad to know all our effort in making the artwork draft changes pay off and you are pleased with the final product. Thanks for your feedback too and believe me, we did tried through many means to widen the range of frame sizes, but the main thing that holds us back is the cost of the frames. By limiting the sizes, we enjoy economies of scale from the supplier because we buy in bulk, but if we don't, the higher cost will ultimately be passed down to the customers, something which we do not want to do. But if customer wants a different size and is willing to pay more for a customized frame size, we can do that too.
happy.gif

Hi Georgy,

once again, never fail to deliver an excellent job.
it bring a 'WOW' to my colleague when u delivery to my office that day.

i cant wait to see the birthday boy, which is my uncle expression on the day.

Word of frame is definitly the 1 i looking at first if i need an unique present.

Thank you so much

Hi April, thanks for always considering our products when you need an unqiue present for someone and we are glad we did not disappoint you each time you come to us. I believe your uncle will love this very meaningful gift that you have made for him and his family on his birthday. Once again, thanks for your support all these while and we look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Many thanks for delivering the frame to me today. It certainly looks better than the artwork. Really appreciate you accomodating my last minute changes. I'm sure my kids' teacher will apreciate it very much. Will come back to you again to make another frame for my aunt's 70th birthday.

Thanks again.

Hi Clee, thanks for choosing our frames as a gift for your kids' teacher, I believe this will be one of the most meaningful and special gifts she ever receives as a teacher and she will definitely remembers your kids each time she sees the frame on her desk. We surely look forward to your next order and we thank you for your support in advance. Cheers!

Hi Angeline, yes, it is still not too late to place your order for Teachers' Day. Just follow the instructions provided in the HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section in my blog and send the details to me via [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Kookyash, no worries at all, we're very delighted to share the joy of the new "addition" in your family and be part of the celebration. Hope the "updated" frame will draw lots of WOW when relatives visit your home during the upcoming Hari Raya! Selamat Hari Raya Puasa to you and your family in advance too!

Hi

Thanks so much. We loves our new frame with our new additional member to the family. Appreciate that you rush it out for us to meet tmr celebration for our baby no doubt I order last wk.

Will definitely recommend to my fren: )

Hi Cladi, we're committed to what we promised, if we said we can deliver before the date you set, we will do it, if not, we will not accept your order. Anyway, we feel honoured to be part of your girl's birthday celebration and we always count it a joy to see our customers adding new members to their families. Thanks for your referrals in advance and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thank you so much for my wonderful family frame with our new additional to the family! Despite me being such a difficult customer who made so much changes, you still did it with a smile.

And the frame was ready for delivery faster than i've thought!

Good job and will recommend your service to friends!

Hi Zp1503, we rejoice with you on the new addition to your family and we count it an honour and privilege as part of the celebration. You are not difficult at all, you are just spoilt with too many choices of designs in my blog.
happy.gif
Thanks for your referrals in advance and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Thanks so much for your effort n efficient service. Received the frame much faster than i had expected. Thumbs up for your excellence.
Looking forwards to my two other frames.

Hi Linda, thanks for being such an easy going customer too and that has helped a lot in helping us to deliver the frame to you much faster than you expected.
happy.gif
Yes, we are working on the other 2 frames now, so stay tune! Cheers!

Hi

I am keen to know about your pricing for Family Name Series ( Dimension: 50 cm x 23 cm).

I have a family of four and am looking at Code: FAM4027.

Thanks.

Hi Peicatz, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have sent you a PM, please check. Look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy.

Once again, thanks for the prompt services. This is my 2nd, 3rd & 4th frames purchased! As usual, I see a very detailed and personalized art work. Upon this purchase, I learn alot from Georgy. How Words.in.Frames started, the story behind it, how the frames are made, the hard work and sweat he put in for this lil business. All these makes me appreciate and treasure the frames even more. Only till today den I know the styrofoam are hand cut by him instead of machine!.. I'm sure your frames will definately put a smile to the owner face. & pls continue making the frames till I start my own family so I will have my own family name series frame. Teehee!... Jiayou!
happy.gif

Hi Madeline, thank you so much for the appreciative note you posted. Yes, the amount of effort and time spent on each artwork definitely go beyond the price tag of the artwork. Right from revising & finalizing on the artwork drafts to making the templates to cut the Styrofoam, the actual manual cutting of the Styrofoam, putting all the cut pieces together, framing the artwork, photoshooting & touching up the picture of the finished products, etc. Having said that, on top of the already-very-reasonable prices, I am still giving all SingaporeMotherhood.com members and returning customers a 10% discount. So I really hope customers will appreciate the effort involved in making their frames instead of just focusing on the price. Once again, thanks for your support and order and hope to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Thank you for my sec n third frameS. Really love them to the max. Very open to ideas from customers and will try his best to make it dream come true for us.

Hi Linda, all the effort put in making your "dream" comes true pays off when we know you love what you got to the "max"! We love challenges, so unless the request is completely undo-able with Styrofoam, we will always do our best to "materialize" the designs our customers want. Within a month, you ordered 3 frames one after another, your support really means a lot to us and we hope to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Back