(2014/09) September 2014

Hi sweetmadness thanks for the add. I received the invite in my email but when I click on the link, it states ....unable to open the page or the link maybe broken..

Do you know If there is any other way I can be added into the group? Thanks!

Hi sweetmadness thanks for the add. I received the invite in my email but when I click on the link, it states ....unable to open the page or the link maybe broken..

Do you know If there is any other way I can be added into the group? Thanks!

Hi did you use a mobile device to open the link? I think it only works if you use a desktop or laptop. Let me know if you still can't access the link!

Hi,

My EDD is 26 Sep. 2nd child.

Any mum knows whether the C-sec fee for pre-booked date is the same as that of the C-sec fee if we decide to wait till the bb is ready to come out.
reason for asking is that i dont wish to pre-book a C-Sec date and let my bb comes out earlier than he should.

Feel like having the C-sec on the day that my water bag burst.

Any mums can advise? tks =)

Please add me to the FB too. My email is [email protected]. tks =)

Hi,

My EDD is 26 Sep. 2nd child.

Any mum knows whether the C-sec fee for pre-booked date is the same as that of the C-sec fee if we decide to wait till the bb is ready to come out.
reason for asking is that i dont wish to pre-book a C-Sec date and let my bb comes out earlier than he should.

Feel like having the C-sec on the day that my water bag burst.

Any mums can advise? tks =)

Please add me to the FB too. My email is [email protected]. tks =)

Added, do look out for an email invite (may be in spam/junk/other folder) :)

Hi did you use a mobile device to open the link? I think it only works if you use a desktop or laptop. Let me know if you still can't access the link!
Hi sweetmadness I tried to open the link with both my desktop n mobile but still not able to access. Any other ways to be added in? :)

Added, do look out for an email invite (may be in spam/junk/other folder) :)

Dear Sweetmadness,
can resend the email to add me to FB as i didnt receive any email in my junk/spam mailbox?

Alternatively, can PM me the email address so that i can do a fren request? tks =)

Dear Sweetmadness,
can resend the email to add me to FB as i didnt receive any email in my junk/spam mailbox?

Alternatively, can PM me the email address so that i can do a fren request? tks =)

I'll PM you. Facebook won't be able to re-send you the email as your email is under the "invited" list.

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all are doing fine! :D
My EDD is 25 Sept and I just got to know about this forum!
PMed sweet madness to add me on the fb group.
Hope to get you know you all better there!

Cheers,
Li Hui

Hi Sweetmadness, this is [email protected]. I have checked my facebook and am unable to locate the email invite from the inbox / spam/other folder. Tried using desktop but failed too. Any way you can PM me for the access? Thanks for your efforts in organizing this.

Hi, you mentioned you checked your Facebook? The invite is not in Facebook, it's an email with a link.

Back