(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Hi ZRC,

Yes, the price is still $199 and 32G SD card can be purchased separately at $30.

Please let me know how many sets you are keen. Thanks.

Hi joy,

Sorry for the late reply. I would like to get 4 sets white colours and 4 SD cards. Please advise me the total amount to transfer.

Thank you.

Hi

i'm interested in the nov promo. pls pm me the details and what are the available slots left preferably after 18 nov. Thanks

Hi ZRC,

Sure.

Please proceed with the payment of $916 to POSB Saving Ac 249-48797-0

After the transfer, please pm me the place to deliver the cameras.

Thank you for your order once again. :)

Hi

Payment done. Please acknowledge receipt.
Will pm you my friend address shortly.

Thanks.

Hi ZRC,

Payment well received.

Have you pm me the address of your friend? I have not received yet.

Thank you for your order again. :)

Hi bobdog8492,

Thank you for your interest in Radicam.

If you are keen in Radicam demo, kindly proceed with the payment of $20 to POSB Saving Ac 249-48797-0

After receiving the payment, we will arrange Radicam to your place for a demo.

$20 transportation fees will be off set if you decide to get the camera.

Please note that is promotion is only valid for the month of Nov.

Thank you. :)

Hi, I have previously bought 2 cameras from you. But realised that the speakers for 1 of the camera is faulty. Please advise how we can do a troubleshoot.

Hi all,

Below is a video recorded using Radicam. The colour of the video is so sharp and images are so clear compare to other brands.

We still have 15 more days before the end of nov promotion. Hurry, get Radicam demo done at your house this month at only $20! It will be fully offset if you decided to get the set on the spot! Don't miss this chance!

Hi all,

It is going to be last week for Radicam promotion to have a demo at the comfort of your home!

A lot of customers have benefit from this promo! Get your demo today before the promo ends!

:)

Hi Sabrina,

Payment received with thanks.

Just keep me posted on the dates you want us to deliver your cameras.

Thank you for your order again. :)

Having problems with your ip cam while viewing with 3G due to singapore changing dynamic IP address?

The latest truly plug and play Radicam camera is your savior!!! Say bye bye to all the complicated configurations, port forwarding, dynamic IP address, ddns and other problems on the PCs!!!

With the latest technology, RADiCAM can now be setup fully via any IOS or Android device!

Just plug and play RADiCAM, the ipcam that is fully configured via mobile device and you can view your house at any time, any where in the world with ease!!!

Hundreds of pieces had been sold! Repeat customers and referrals are still counting!

Get yours now too!!!

Season’s Greetings Mummies!

RE: NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH!! Special SMH price listed below!

Listening to feedback from many of their customers, RADiCAM will be launching a new model of IPcameras which are priced for the mainstream market where users need multiple cameras throughout the house.

Model: RT61 will be launched by the company in the New Year (January 2014) for SMH mummies at only $159! (RRP: $179)

I’ve received the test set and personally I feel for home mummies like myself using Radicams to watch the maid and children while I’m at work, the resolution is great! The difference between the current model RT71 and the new model RT61 is in the camera resolution (RT71: 1.0MP vs RT61: 0.3MP). Both cameras can be used in conjunction with each other on the same mobile apps and PC platforms. Setting up and usage are similar between the 2 models. The easy setup and configurations found on the higher end model (which I love) is still available on RT61, no change in that!

Here’s the good news! Radicam has agreed to do a special RT61 pre-booking launch for the mummies at SMH at a special price of S$149, and to encourage mainstream usage for all the mummies who buys the 1st set, subsequent sets will be only S$109!!!, unlimited sets!!! The only limitation is that all orders are in a single receipt and single delivery address.

My personal recommendation is gather a couple of friends and grab this offer while it lasts. I’ve worked with RADiCAM for the whole of 2013, till date, their support to all my mummy clients here have been great. So this special pre-launch just for SMH mummies is another sweet deal!

This offer is only available at SMH until the actual launch of the model which might take place after Christmas 2013! So hurry before it ends!

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year fellow Mummies!

Hi elsaqueen,

Yes, for the pre-launch, the price now is $149 for the 1st set and $109 for all other sets. This offer is valid for Radicam's new model RT61. Do feel free to contact me if there're any further queries.

Cheers! :)

Hi there,

can i check if i can buy the micro SD card from you?

How much will that be? With postage? I am looking at 2 pcs of 32 GB micro SD card.

No but my fren pass me a set but w/o the SD card so I want to check if I can buy from you.
Also can I check if the SD card u r selling is Class 10?

Hi babygui,

Normally the micro SD cards are only sold together with the Radicam. Its a class 4 and each batch has been tested to work with the cameras. Btw, Radicam does not read class 10 cards.

Hi babygui,

No worries, if you're still interested in getting the 32G micro SDs, The price will be $35 each excluding delivery. Do let me know if you're keen. :)

Hi Radicam,

Would like to get 4 sets of RT61 in white. Can I know if you can get them delivered by Christmas Day?

Hi teoann,

I've checked with the guys at radicam, if you can make payment by monday 12pm, they may still have a delivery slot on tuesday before they stop work for christmas.

Total for 4sets of RT61 is $149+109+109+109=$476 without SD cards.

If you need SD cards, its $30 each.

Thank you.

Joy

Hi all,

Merry Christmas! Finally we have some Video Samples from the new RADiCAM RT61, attached below is the "Live" video streaming captured in the daytime.

Also another video of how the IR night vision works, the attached video shows the sample of a video captured at night with the lights on and when its turned off the IR auto cuts in and RADiCAM auto focuses in extreme darkness. Afterwhich when the lights are turned on again, the IR cuts off, returning the video recording to normal.

Radicam has agreed to do a special RT61 pre-booking launch for the mummies at SMH at a special price of S$149, and to encourage mainstream usage for all the mummies who buys the 1st set, subsequent sets will be only S$109!!!, unlimited sets!!! The only limitation is that all orders are in a single receipt and single delivery address. Offer valid for 3 working days left!!

Hi,

I would like to install CCTV at my front door and it has to be able to record (only single CCTV). Please quote me your best price.

Thanks.

Regards
Celine

Hi littlepiggy07,

I've Pm-ed you on the price per set. Do feel free to contact me if there're any other queries. :)

Joy

Hi linny47,

Radicam does not provide wall installation services, but its easy to get a handyman online to assist you in that. Also its always best to have any camera be set up first so you know exactly what you would see onscreen before deciding where you want it mounted on the ceiling. The guys at Radicam would normally advice based on what you are using the camera for when they do the delivery. Most times a wall mount is unneccessary. :)

Good Day mummys! Another testimonial from a client who got 5 sets of RADiCAM. :) Thank you for the support!

ImageUploadedByForum1389406779.941973.jpg

Back