(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Wendy, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to you via PM. Please let me if you need more info. Thanks.

Check out Words.in.Frames new look on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Words.in.Frames! Get a glimpse of how we started way back in October 2009 till today when our frames are sold to 18 cities in 15 countries all around the world. Do click the LIKE button so that you will get updates whenever something new is added to our Facebook pages. Thanks for your support! Cheers!

Hi Georgy,
Thanks alot for the frame for my friend birthday... It's really very nice and special. Also thanks for ur patience when doing the artwork... Will definitely order again if I need a special gift.. :)

Hi Nicole_baby, thanks for choosing our frames as birthday gift for your friend and I believe this will be one of the most unique gift your friend ever receive on her birthday! Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

6783682.jpg

Words.in.Frames will be taking a short break on 22-27 April 2012. Due to limited e-mail access during this period of time, responses to your enquiries and e-mails might take a little bit longer than usual, we seek your understanding and patience in advance. So if you need our frames between 22 April 2012 to 6 May 2012, please place your order in advance so that we can deliver your frames to you before 22 April 2012. Thanks for you support, as always!

Dear Georgy

Thank you so much for the beautiful frame done up for my sis' birthday gift. Although the gift is for her, her entire family is so happy to receive the "family frame"! I can't wait to see the frame at her house! Will definitely order one for my own family once i have a nice pic! Keep in touch and thank you once again! Cheers!

Hi Attitudep, when your brother-in-law received the frame from me, his smile already told me he likes the frame and I am glad to know your sister likes it too. I believe this birthday gift is going to be one of the most meaningful ones she ever receiveon her birthday. Look forward to make one for your family too. Cheers and have a great weekend ahead.

Hi Georgy,
Just like to thank you for the very meaningful frame you've created for my family. Since we've put it up as a centerpiece of my living room wall 2 months ago, guests never fail to pause and admire the lovely frame. It's also a constant reminder to us on the meanings and hopes we have for our 3 lovely darlings when we gave them their names. The bible verse also serves as a reminder of our family mission, ie. to serve the Lord.

Really appreciate your beautiful artwork. Thank you!

Hi Jonana, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to pen down such warm-hearted and encouraging comments for us, all the hardwork and effort we have put in to make your frame has indeed paid off. Yes, our frames always serve as reminders to bond families and friends closer and for Christian families, reminding them of the goodness of God in their lives! Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon.

Hi Georgy,

Just passed the frame to my colleague last Fri as her farewell prezzie.. She loves it and its really meaningful for her..
happy.gif
Thanks for the fast job too! Everyone whom I show the frame to have nth else but praise for it.. Will def look for you again for my next gift idea!
happy.gif

Hi Mummyshir, I believe each time she sees the frame, it will remind her of all the wonderful times she had with all of you in the company, and that's what our frames are for, fostering friendship and build stronger bonds.
happy.gif
Glad to know everyone likes what they see and I certainly hope to hear from all of you soon.
happy.gif
Cheers!

Hi Georgy,
Thanks for the speedy response and prompt service provided. Mi Mi loved the frame that we gave her as a farewell gift! You'll be hearing from some of my colleagues who are keen to order too.
happy.gif

Hi Natalie, happy to know that your colleague likes the farewell gift she got from you all and I believe the artwork will serve as a good reminder of all the wonderful time you all have together in the company. Glad to know that your colleagues like the frame they have ordered for Mi Mi and I surely look forward to see the orders from all of you again soon!

Dear Georgy

Thank you so much for delivering the frame.
This is my second time ordering from you.
Like it alot, sure my friend will like it.

Will be ordering again!

Hi Ruthhan, thank you so much for your support and glad to know we did not disappoint you in your 2nd order ( we will not for future orders too )! Because you pick-and-choose designs from different samples to make up your own design, you can rest assure that your friend's piece will be the one-and-only piece around. Cheers!

Hi,
Interested in getting a family frame as a gift. Will need it before you're away. Would that be possible? Can PM me? Thanks.

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for the speedy completion in less than a week. The frame is lovely especially the colour combination. It really makes a fabulous gift!

Hi Rebecca, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post your comments here on SingaporeMotherhood.com, appreciate it very much. Personally, I like the color combination too and I believe the child's parents will like it too. Glad that I can deliver the frame to you before I leave for my break. Cheers!

Hi, I would like to do up a frame as a mother's day gift for my grandmother. Can u advise if if posible and the cost? Will provide you a family photo as well. Pls PM me as i seldome check threads. Tks!

Hi, how much is this design and how long does it takes to customise? Thks

Code: FAM4004 ( Dimension: 50 cm x 23 cm )
6981059.jpg

Hi Thyme, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

It typically takes 2-3 weeks to fulfill an order upon confirmation and acceptance of the artwork design, depending on how complex the artwork design.

I have also PM'ed you the estimated cost of the frame as we can only finalize the cost when you finalize the design you want.

Thanks.

Hi Trazz, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

The price ( before discount if applicable ) for the 24 cm x 18 cm frame based on FAM3013 is between S$40.00-S$45.00. The price is inclusive of GST.

But if you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com ( you will need to provide us your SingaporeMotherhood.com username for verification ), you will be entitled a 10% discount.

Styrofoam is a very delicate material, so we do not encourage our customers to add / remove pictures from the artwork on their own as they might damage the artwork. Therefore, you need to provide us the pictures ( in JPEG format ) so that we can include them in the artwork.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Casn, welcome back & nice to hear from you again! Every artwork we produce is unique by itself, so you can be rest assured that your friend will definitely like what you give him / her. I have also PM'ed you to see how we can go about doing it.
happy.gif
Cheers!

Hi Teenie, welcome back and nice to hear from you again. Send me your requirements at [email protected] so that I can start to work on them as soon as possible to deliver them to you before I leave for my vacation on 6 June 2012. Thanks.

Hi QueenyLuvKenneth, welcome back and nice to hear from you again too. Like I told Teenie, just send me your requirements at [email protected] so that I can start to work on them as soon as possible to deliver them to you before I leave for my vacation on 6 June 2012. Thanks.

Hi Ptsy, welcome back and it has been almost 2 years since we delivered the 2 frames to you in 2010. I have already responded to your enquiry via e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,
Thanks for delivering the frame for my son Noah this afternoon.
The name frames you made for me will be treasured keepsakes for years to come. Thanks!

Hi Georgy,

I'm another repeat customer with my 4th frame!
Thank you once again for the excellence in your ministry and art-piece, the personal delivery and the repeat customer discount!
Satisfied customer again.
happy.gif

Hi georgy

guess i am a loyal customer of yours, have been ordering for so many times tt i lost count

ur service never disappoint me
keep it up

will come to u again for more frames

Hi Printz n Such, thanks for choosing our frames to be your treasured keepsakes for years to come, we count it an honour and we believe the frames and the bible verses will serve as reminders of the love you have showered them since the day of their birth. Once again, thanks for your support. Stay in touch!

Hi Mothree, though this was your 4th order, but you have referred so many of your friends to us all these years. Each time a new customer told us they got to know our products and services through you, we know you have definitely said nice words of referrals to them on our behalf. Once again, thanks for your support all these years and hope we will continue to bless many others with the talents that God has given us. Cheers!

Hi Teenie, ever since you ordered your 1st frame from us on 2 November 2010, you have ordered a total of 6 frames thus far and I am glad we have maintained ( if not better ) the quality of our products and services all these years and did not disappoint you. And the main reason why we can do that is because of customers like you, who have been so supportive and encouraging all these while. Hope to hear from you again soon with more frame orders! Cheers!

Hi,
Would like to order a family frame as a gift. There are 5 members. Would like to have their English and Chinese names together? Can PM me the price and suggested concept? Thanks.

Hi ttmom0508, nice to hear from you again! ( last heard from you on 15 April 2012 ). I have PM'ed. Thanks for considering our frames as a gift for your friends. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi georgy
This is my 2nd time order from you,
my bf really like it , blur queen here , give you wrong date on his birthday. and you are very nice repair it for me with acceptable cost. sorry to trouble you here and there .. and for taking just one day to repair the frame .. as you are busy packing for your vacation i still trouble u .. really feel bad about it ..

will be back soon :D thank for your hardwork ..

Hi QueenyLuv Kenneth, thanks for the very nice and kind words posted. Glad to know your BF loves the frame we have made for his birthday. Whether it's your 1st, 2nd or Nth order, we are committed to deliver our frames with our best effort and consistency. Mistakes are not uncommon, and we will always do our utmost best to rectify the mistakes with minimal changes and in the quickest time possible so that it does not cost much to the customers. After delivering the frame to you, we are set to go for our vacation with peace in mind. Till we return on 21 June, stay tune and hope to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Sorry for this late posting. Just came back from overseas. My overseas friend loves the frame you made. They love the unique style of the frame that no other places can find. Was also quite surprised that you still remember me despite my last order from you was like 3yrs back. I will definitely order a similar name frame for my upcoming 2nd baby. My sister ordered a few frames from you for her friends' wedding and baby shower. You never disappoint us in your wonderful work.

God bless you always
happy.gif

Hi BabyMyComfort, 1st, congratulations for your upcoming 2nd baby and we look forward to make something unique for him / her. 2nd, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post such encouraging comments about our products and services. Lastly, thanks also for considering our frames as wedding gift for your overseas friend too, it's truly our honour to be part of the celebration. Every customer is important to us, because without your support and your sister's support, Words.in.Frames would not be what she is today, so we remember our customers, no matter how many or how long ago the orders they have placed with us. Hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

In less than one year ( since 6 July 2011 to be exact ), Words.in.Frames has clocked another 10,000 visitorship on its official blog ( wordsinframes.blogspot.com )! Just want to say a big thank you to all in SingaporeMotherhood.com for your support! Cheers!

Hi Irene, our frames are 100% customizable, so we can definitely come out something for you if you are unable to find one that suits your needs. But in view that we are just returned from our vacation and there are quite a number of orders in the queue, it will take a bit longer than usual to come out with a new design for you, do be patient and we will try our best to shorten the wait. Got your draft and we will work out an artwork draft for you to review soon. Stay tune! Once again, thanks for your interest and enquiry. Cheers!

Hi Casn, you had a part in the design of the gift too, and that is what that really makes the gift unique and meaningful. I believe the frame will be one of the most special gifts the wedding couple receive on their BIG day. Thanks for considering our frames as the wedding gift and we certainly look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Back