(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi,

I am keen to make a frame for 6 names under the family series. Looking at designs like FAM-5023-6001 which includes both english and chinese names but layout to be something like FAM-4030-6001 but with family surname right on top. Will like to include additional wordings too. Kindly email me at [email protected] to discuss further in detail.Thanks!

Hi Miss_LV, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable, so we can definitely work out something that you have described.

I have sent you an e-mail with regards to your request. Look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi,
As my kid is graduating this year to proceed to the next level of education, I would like to made a frame for the pre- school as an appreciation for their care and guidance given to my kid.

I would like to have some advise on the workings and or samples you may have to hand a look.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you

Hi Precioustots2, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. You can visit our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com and look at the samples under our Teachers series. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] and we can move on from there. Thanks.

Hi Georgy, this is the fourth frame i had ordered from you, and many thanks for the wonderful frame! Really like the frame and the craftwork that you had done! And thanks for the personal delivery too!

Hi Newmum11, yes, your 1st order came in on 13 September 2010 and that was almost 3 years ago, can't believe it, right? Thanks for your support all these years and we truly appreciate wonderful customers like you. We surely look forward to more orders from you in the coming months and years! The latest artwork is definitely going to be an attraction when relatives and friends visit you. Cheers!

Besides visiting us at wordsinframes.blogspot.com using your Internet browser on your computer, laptops, PDA phones, tablets, etc, you can also visit us by scanning our QR code ( the avatar icon on the left ) and your QR Code scanning application will bring you to our blog too! Try it, it's easy!

Hi Geogery

Frame was well delivered to the school. Managed to see the actual frame today. To my surprise, it was nicely done and was very nice. The teachers were so happy to have received it. Thank you so much.

Hi Precioustots2, thanks for the update and I am glad both the teachers and you are pleased with our product and services. I believe the teachers will always remember your kids each time they see the artwork in the school because of the effort you have put in to get them such a personalized gift. Hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi

Thanks for the WONDERFUL product!!! The frame is way beyond my expectation. It will be a SPEACIAL present for my friend. THANKS THANKS!!!

Hi Mernice_84, glad to know that our artwork has exceeded your expectation and we have won yet another satisfied customer! Yes, your friend will be delighted to receive this gift from you because there is only 1 such piece in the world, specially made for her by you. Once again, thanks for your support and order and hope to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

HI Georgy,

i would like to thank you for getting my frame done so quickly. Very prompt in replying email. Very patience although i requested for a few revision before finalise. Overall i am very happy with the final pdt and service.

Hi Cranberi, nice meeting you today and glad to know you like the frame we have made for your family very much. I believe it's going to attract quite a bit of attention when friends and relatives visit your place. :) Once again, thanks for your support and order and we look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Hi Adeline99, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for considering our frames as Christmas gifts for your colleagues. Our NAMES series frames are one of top choices for Christmas gifts and there are about 50 samples currently posted in our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/names-series.html ), you should be able to find something nice for your colleagues there. In terms of cost, the prices of our artworks are based on the frame size and the complexity of the designs, so till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort and time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and we look forward to hear from you soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Adeline99, thanks for considering our frames as Christmas gifts for your colleagues. I have sent you an email with regards to your questions. Look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi bb_hon, the prices of our artworks are based on the frame size and the complexity of the designs, so till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort and time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

hi,
I would like to check with you the price for the 3 names series FAM-3021-3006 and FAM-1824-0007.
.Can you advise what is the small wordings ? They are too small to view.Thanks

Hi WCY, the prices of our artworks are based on the frame size and the complexity of the designs, so till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort and time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size. FAM-3021-3006 uses the 30 cm x 21 cm frame and FAM-1824-0007 uses the 24 cm x 18 cm frame. You can double click on the pictures in my blog and you should be able to see a larger image of the pictures. FAM-3021-3006 has a quote on HOME on it and FAM-1824-0007 has the origin of the Chinese surname. Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you need more information. Thanks.

Hi Georgy, my mum was very surprised to recd e frame showing pictures of her loving grandchildren. She loves e frame and was surprised when I told her e price. Thank u for e prompt replies and for accomodating to my numerous changes. The end product is even better than wat was shown in e soft copy. Will definitely come back for more orders!! Thumbs Up!!!

Hi Chuay Hoon, glad to know that your mum loves the frame we have made for her. Like what most customers say, though our computer generated artworks are nice, and the pictures of the actual artworks are nicer, but the actual artworks are the nicest, so your comments once again verify that general claim from customers. We surely look forward to hear from you again! Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post your comments and feedback, really appreciate your support! Cheers!

Hi, I am interested to get a combination of Fam 4030-5002 and 5006. Size is 30cm by 21cm. Pls advise next steps. Thanks.

Hi Spidy, FAM-4030-5002 and 5006 are designed based on the 40 cm x 30 cm frame, so with a height space of only 20 cm ( based on the 30 cm x 21 cm frame ), to squeeze in 3 sets of English and Chinese names, the font size might be smaller than the minimum font size we need to cut IN / OUT the names. Styrofoam is a very delicate material, so it breaks when the cut IN / OUT items are too small. For families of 5, you can relook at using frame sizes 50 cm x 23 cm or 40 cm x 30 cm. To place an order, please see the instructions in http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html. Look forward to hear from you soon.

Hi..
I wish to do a frame for my friend's daughter full month. Liked e Glady's example that you posted above. Can u email me? [email protected]. I would like to find out what frame size is suitable for a family names of 4? What r e prices like to get 3 frames? Any further discount?

Hi Bernice, for families of 4 names, the minimum frame size would be 30 cm x 21 cm ( A4 size ). You can take a look at the samples at http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/family-names-series-4-names.html.

The prices of our artworks are based on the frame size and the complexity of the designs, so till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort and time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

All SingaporeMotherhood.com members are entitled a 10% discount and for orders of 2 frames and more, delivery fee is also waived. Though every piece of our artwork are hand-made, but we never over-price our artwork, so you can be rest assured the final products you get is definitely far worth than what you have paid for.

I have also responded to you via the e-mail address you have provided. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Last edited:
My husband was pleasantly surprised when he received the frame you did for me! Thank you very much for your prompt reply and in generating the art piece within such short notice and timeframe!

Hi Sneezy, glad to know the gift you have prepared for your husband has indeed been a pleasant surprise for him and I believe that's most important. Thanks for considering our frames as the gift, it was indeed our honour to be part of the wedding anniversary celebration. It's one of the most challenging piece of artwork we have made and we're glad our effort pay off. Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Received a frame for my friend's baby full month today. It is very beautiful. Love the colour of the foam he is using in contrast to the black background. It ll b a very meaningful gift. Even my picky hubby likes it too. I ll b making 2 more bigger frames for my relatives this Christmas... Thank you, Georgy for the time and effort u put into this artwork.

Hi Bernice, glad to know both your hubby and you love the frame we have made for your friend's baby full month. We count it an honour to be part of the celebration and we believe this will be one of the most meaningful gift the baby's parents received on her full month. We also want to thank you for considering our frames as Christmas gifts for your relatives and we will do our best to deliver yet another meaningful gifts for you. Thanks for your support and orders. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for the quick turnaround of the art piece. We are very happy with the prompt service as well as the beautiful end product. Will be displaying it in the living room so that all our relatives and friends can share the joy together.

A big thank you again!

Hi Spidy, glad to know that your family and you love the frame we have made for all of you. You can be rest assured the artwork will be another "attraction" in your house when relatives and friends visit you. Once again, thanks for your support and order and we hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi,

how do i place order with you and enjoy the 10% discount? I'm keen in 02 frames. tks
will the frames be ready by 06Dec?

Hi Kindbear91, welcome back and nice to hear from you again too. The prices of our artworks are based on the frame size and the complexity of the designs, so till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort and time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog (http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size. For family of 7, you would need at least a 40 cm x 30 cm frame. :)

Hi Georgy

thank you for the wonderful products, prompt replies and fast service! Me n hb love the frames, yet to pass to the recipients - 2 teachers and my friend, but im sure they will love it as well! :)

Hi Twinkle24, glad to know that our products and services have exceeded if not met both your hubby and your expectations and appreciate you taking the time and making the effort to post such a positive compliment about us. Don't worry, the teachers and your friend will love what they get because they are so personalized and you have a part in making them too. Hope to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Hi Bernice, thanks for choosing our frames as Christmas gifts for your relatives. You can be rest assured the frames you will be giving to them will be one of the most unique and meaningful gifts they ever receive for Christmas. Once again, thanks for your support and orders and we surely look forward to hear from you again. Cheers!

Hi Words.in.Frame - Georgy,
Thank you so much for the beautiful frame.
It was so nicely done and I like it very much.
Correspondence was good & delivery was immensely quick....
Thumbs UP for everything!!
Wong Family Frame.png

Last edited:
Hi Westerwaylah, thanks for posting the picture of your lovely kids holding our frame, we can see that they like the frame too. I believe the frame will be a warm welcome to your guests and it will stay as an icon in their hearts when they leave. Thanks for choosing our frames to decorate the entrance to your house, it is indeed our honour to be part of the home. Once again, thanks for your support and order and we surely hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Hoshi5, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately, without the first 3 letters of the product code, we are unsure which series you are referring to as 2418-003 does not tell us which sample you are interested in. Please send us an e-mail to [email protected] with the full product code indicated in our blog and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks.

Just received my frame... and it's very nice! Special thanks to Georgy for going to extra mile to do up the frame, plus delivering it to me on a Christmas Eve!

Hi Hoshi5, glad to know all the effort to rush out the artwork and deliver it to you before our vacation pays off. Once again, thanks for choosing our frame as your anniversary gift for your hubby and I believe it is going to be one of the most unique and meaningful anniversary gift he has ever received from you. Merry Christmas to you and a very blessed New Year ahead. Cheers!

Back