(2014/05) May 2014

Yes, have to keep letting them drink to bring jaundice level down, that's why I had to resort to expressing BM to bottle feed. Coz latching a sleepy baby was tough, he didn't drink much. It's a vicious cycle.

When they don't drink much, bilirubin cannot be passed out and when jaundice level cannot go down, they cannot gain weight. That's why I asked autumn leaf earlier if her LO was drinking well.

Same I also expressing for bottle feed now. Will still try to latch her during the day but I think she not keen cos her latch very shallow and she is lazy... so can't get the milk. The lactation consultant scolded her yesterday... it was so funny. She said baby! You never cooperate. No star for you! Hahaha...

Hi anyone has post natal lady to recommend?my massage lady seems like put aeroplane last minute :( urgently looking for massage lady n may i know the charges too?thanks..

I'll recommend mine if u like painful kind but sure see results after 7 days.

Gosh having backache!!:(:oops:
Dunno is it last nite too cold ( having aircon on to sleep)
Hai nvr lik to hav aircon to sleep.
#1 nw sleep w us dunno too cold for her anot.
Sian 20days more to go

Good morning mummies.. No progress for me to deliver yet. Still very irregular & mild contractions through the night, which I managed to slept on it but very frequent toilet trips made, think got 7-8 times last night.

Off to work today, hopefully with work can help speed up the process abit :)

Jiayou all in confinement & managing breastfeed.. Also to the rest waiting to unload :)

Gosh having backache!!:(:oops:
Dunno is it last nite too cold ( having aircon on to sleep)
Hai nvr lik to hav aircon to sleep.
#1 nw sleep w us dunno too cold for her anot.
Sian 20days more to go
Rainbowztarz,
Your 1st sleep with u?then didi wake up in de midnite ll disturb her or not?

Good morning mummies.. No progress for me to deliver yet. Still very irregular & mild contractions through the night, which I managed to slept on it but very frequent toilet trips made, think got 7-8 times last night.

Jiayou all in confinement & managing breastfeed.. Also to the rest waiting to unload :)
Clumsybabe,
My gynae said climb staircase ll help to let bb to engage n come out..probably u can try it..
Jiayou to all de mummies in waiting queue n confinement..we have come to final stage!Hurray!!

U go wrk mus careful ah.

M i the only who sleeps in shorts n tshirts..no socks?!
Haha my fren was askin y i no wear long sleev to sleep.
Gosh such weather

I sleep in aircon whole nite i find stuffy! Head stil sweating.
Im thinkg of swop place with hubby,i sleep on floor mattress instead.then let my fan circulate

Went to check up today baby weight now 3kg. Happy! BTW today I receive the letter and 1btl for washing the V part after delivery and 1btl for soften the tools.. during my #1 is spray now is wash... how to wash ah? V part so swollen Who dare to go n touch n wash? :/

M i the only who sleeps in shorts n tshirts..no socks?!
Haha my fren was askin y i no wear long sleev to sleep.
Gosh such weather

I seemed to have caught a bit of cold cos feel chill sometimes tho sweating in long sleeves/pants n aircon 25degC w lowest fan setting. But yet mucus is blood tinge as if too heaty.

I seemed to have caught a bit of cold cos feel chill sometimes tho sweating in long sleeves/pants n aircon 25degC w lowest fan setting. But yet mucus is blood tinge as if too heaty.
Wah peifu u wear long sleeves.
Too heaty ba?
Last time i do confinemnt i also heaty

I feel i heaty below lik pricky.due to heaty nt bcos of stitch/wound

Last edited:
Went to check up today baby weight now 3kg. Happy! BTW today I receive the letter and 1btl for washing the V part after delivery and 1btl for soften the tools.. during my #1 is spray now is wash... how to wash ah? V part so swollen Who dare to go n touch n wash? :/
Blue solution?
Hw cm Will swollen

how much are ur massage charges like? I haven engaged one yet. Thinking if it will reallly be useful with the sliming process (cos tt is my only concern when it comes to massage). lolz.

how much are ur massage charges like? I haven engaged one yet. Thinking if it will reallly be useful with the sliming process (cos tt is my only concern when it comes to massage). lolz.
Mine 5 for $399
Haha most impt push out dirty blood

Mine 7 days for $900, 10 for $1200,2 to 2.5 hours massage
Steaming,Binding. If u can tahan the pain n 'cellulite burning oil' sure work.

Blue solution?
Hw cm Will swollen
Hmmm is something like feminine wash... as in after give birth our V part will be v swollen ma.. how to use hand n wash? During #1 they gave spray type which is after use water clean below then use the spray jiu done le.. dun dare to touch the V part..

Hmmm is something like feminine wash... as in after give birth our V part will be v swollen ma.. how to use hand n wash? During #1 they gave spray type which is after use water clean below then use the spray jiu done le.. dun dare to touch the V part..
Mine is a bottle of blue solution.pour on cotton balls n clean.but vry shiong kp buy the cotton balls.
N mus clean til wen i also dunno..until stitch drops?i alrdy using 2nd bottle cos tt day infection.

Mine is a bottle of blue solution.pour on cotton balls n clean.but vry shiong kp buy the cotton balls.
N mus clean til wen i also dunno..until stitch drops?i alrdy using 2nd bottle cos tt day infection.
Cotten balls I brought from gaint.. is like 3packs cost ard $2 like tt.. I tot after 1week we will go back to check on our stitch and doc will remove the balance.. tts what doc did during I have birth to #1..

Cotten balls I brought from gaint.. is like 3packs cost ard $2 like tt.. I tot after 1week we will go back to check on our stitch and doc will remove the balance.. tts what doc did during I have birth to #1..
Giant one Sterile anot?
TTSh sell cheap 1pack 60cents.
Natural birth rit?
Mine is will dissolve

My CL has family issue n left abruptly today... Then bb started to act differently, headache man...
He dun wan to poo today... N 1.5hr after milk will wake up n cry... Then keeps throwing up milk n hiccups.. I think I no need to sleep tonight Liao...

My CL has family issue n left abruptly today... Then bb started to act differently, headache man...
He dun wan to poo today... N 1.5hr after milk will wake up n cry... Then keeps throwing up milk n hiccups.. I think I no need to sleep tonight Liao...
Huh then hw? Wen ur CL suppose to leave?
Gt helper?

Hi Lilacz
My CL is available if u are keen. I booked her for mid May but I delivered too soon in april. Let me know if u keen to engage her. Recommend by my relative. She told me she is patient with her bb despite bb wake up many times at night. Pls see.your pm
Thanks

I have helper. ..anyway jus one more wk to go..so I don't think im engaging another CL.

girls mayi know after I sterilised the bottle, can I take out, assemble it n put on table for next feed or I need to leave bottle inside steriliser at all times?

Oh dear, that's tricky. Hope u have some help.
My baby also threw up milk n hiccup n pd asked us to burp her after every feed n it helped.

I have helper. ..anyway jus one more wk to go..so I don't think im engaging another CL.

girls mayi know after I sterilised the bottle, can I take out, assemble it n put on table for next feed or I need to leave bottle inside steriliser at all times?

Usually I left in sterilizer if using at home. But if bring out also assemble so I think no diff if parts that will be in contact with milk is covered.

Giant one Sterile anot?
TTSh sell cheap 1pack 60cents.
Natural birth rit?
Mine is will dissolve
So far i find it ok as I brought for cleaning baby butt after poo poo as I will be using cloth daiper for first 3months.. ya Natural birth as in the 1st week check up those yet dissolved my doc will remove it.. I rem only a bit left..

I think can take out bah, as long as after you've sterilised the bottles and teats, the inside if the bottle and the teat part doesn't come in contact with your fingers and you kept the top dome cap on.

I do the same with my pump parts. If have to be kept in steriliser all the time then how to pack the pump and bring out?

For milk throw ups, must remember to burp in between feeds be it bottle or breast. Bottle my CL says preferably every ounce of milk burp once.

The lady at my prenatal class in alvernia says once it is out from the heat from the sterilizer, the bacteria or germs can start to grow. Best to keep the bottles in the electric sterilier with the lids on n take out only wat u need.

But I m not sure how feasible it is if we r using the old traditional method of boiling the bottles in water. But then, my mum says I grew up using bottles sterilized in this manner. She says why go thru all the hassle n $$ wasted in buyjng all these unncessary stuffs :(

Last edited:
Clumsybabe,
My gynae said climb staircase ll help to let bb to engage n come out..probably u can try it..
Jiayou to all de mummies in waiting queue n confinement..we have come to final stage!Hurray!!

no wonder my baby came so early!!! everyday i have to climb stairs to fetch my #1. in shanghai it was 3 flights of stairs!

lucky you have helper. i usually will have it assembled in a lock n lock container.

Back