(2014/05) May 2014

I experienced slight contractions this morning.. Coupled with back pain. Went to see gynae and did VE, not dilated.. Then did CTG for an hour and only have mild contractions about 20 mins apart.

Now at 37wks+ bb estimated 3.3kg.. Gynae gave me 2 days MC told me go home rest and wait.
Exciting its anytime liao. :)

I experienced slight contractions this morning.. Coupled with back pain. Went to see gynae and did VE, not dilated.. Then did CTG for an hour and only have mild contractions about 20 mins apart.

Now at 37wks+ bb estimated 3.3kg.. Gynae gave me 2 days MC told me go home rest and wait.
It's gonna b soon! Exciting moment for u!
Ur confinemt wen finish?

I hate it too esp aft meals.evrydy stinks
Mine until next sat...
My bleeding stops ard the end of 2nd week...but still having brownish discharge everyday...Duno what's that n when will it clear

Jiayou!!!

Jus curious have ur babies been sleeping a lot? Mine sleeps a lot.. so there's really not much chance to interact with him and was thinking if this is normal.. although I also dun have much idea how to interact with him

Jus curious have ur babies been sleeping a lot? Mine sleeps a lot.. so there's really not much chance to interact with him and was thinking if this is normal.. although I also dun have much idea how to interact with him

How old is your baby now? Is he jaundiced? First month they sleep a lot leh.

So exciting. Wonder how is snowymum doing.

That's gd, sleep while he sleeps! When he's more wakeful, no chance Liao!

Initially im the one who said wan to give pacifier cuz bb like keeps looking for milk... CL is the one who insist not to give cuz she thinks is bad habit... said bb is like that, once awake will look for food even if he is not hungry. Now CL is ard she is very patient in pacifying bb..once she leaves i duno if i can persevere or will take the easy way out and give pacifier...my #1 took pacifier till ard 2yrs old, but at 8 yrs old now, his tongue always come out unknowingly... very unsightly...duno is it cuz he took pacifier last time so i dont dare to let #2 take...

Hi there! My gal also let her tongue out and open mouth big big when she's p1,2. I keep telling her to close her mouth and told her it's ugly. Sometimes I'll take picture of her and show her. She's vain so she kicked this bad habit. I'm pretty sure it's not due to pacifier sucking ;)

Hi mummies, can you share the soup menu that your CL or MIL or Mummy cook for you during confinement period. My mom is not good at soup brewing. Past 2 confinement, beside papaya n fish soup (still no bm), I only get to drink pork trotter vinegar as soup. Longan, red dates n ginger tea as beverage. This round I hope to have more variety of soup. Cesarean birth and not breast feeding.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi mummies, can you share the soup menu that your CL or MIL or Mummy cook for you during confinement period. My mom is not good at soup brewing. Past 2 confinement, beside papaya n fish soup (still no bm), I only get to drink pork trotter vinegar as soup. Longan, red dates n ginger tea as beverage. This round I hope to have more variety of soup. Cesarean birth and not breast feeding.

Jus go hock hua buy can liao.individual box gt several types, jus tel the staff its for confinement

so far black bean+ black chicken, si4 shen2.

My baby has been sleeping basically night to day and day to night. Made me feel a bit sad too like no chance to interact but if I recall correctly my first 2 children also like this due to jaundice. Usually start to be more wakeful from 3-4 weeks. So pacifying my self to rest more now..... Though a bit hard.

My baby has been sleeping basically night to day and day to night. Made me feel a bit sad too like no chance to interact but if I recall correctly my first 2 children also like this due to jaundice. Usually start to be more wakeful from 3-4 weeks. So pacifying my self to rest more now..... Though a bit hard.

I am at a stage now where I wish my LO would sleep at night! Not fun having to stare at his mata Kucing eyes when I'm dead tired!

Today I am day 10 postpartum.... Seems to have nothing as of last night.... Hopefully won't come back... Fingers crossed.

After the flow stop means we jus wait for the next cycle right? Mine stop but came back again today.. might be due to the massage. Was told that the massage will increase the flow too

Ya.. my boy has mild jaundice and it's hard to wake him up for feed. . Even if does he dun drink much.. so really worried cos I'm not sure if the jaundice will get any better or not. .

Mine sleeps alot first few days. These 2days lesser bt,he also scare hot type then sleep shorter.tdy rain he slep til vry shiok .
He having sm heat rashes arnd neck liao

Nw is chance to rest.haha aft full mth think baby wil kp interact w us liao

After the flow stop means we jus wait for the next cycle right? Mine stop but came back again today.. might be due to the massage. Was told that the massage will increase the flow too
The massage is to clear out the dirty blood tt is stil inside. So its gd .better clear them out.tdy aft my massage alot of blood out

Ya.. my boy has mild jaundice and it's hard to wake him up for feed. . Even if does he dun drink much.. so really worried cos I'm not sure if the jaundice will get any better or not. .

That's the same with my baby too.. I have to wake him but he dun drink that much. At least in hospital before the jaundice, he still able to suck both side, now only 1 then sleep again. You been following the jaundice level ? I have follow up on Monday at polyclinic.

Hi mommies, so long didn't post, hv been extremely busy....
My #1 was down with pneumonia abt a month ago, stayed in hospital for 3days. After 1week of resting at home, went back to school and caught herpangina !!!!! Took him another 1.5 weeks to recover. Kept telling bb to stay inside tummy till #1 recover and clear virus.
Thank God bb very 听话.....
Gynae also worry for me, afraid my bb will come early. I'm 39+weeks, super tired. My mom flew in yesterday, finally going to unload my ball via csect tmr....yeah!!!

After tmr, will join u gals in moo-moo land

That's the same with my baby too.. I have to wake him but he dun drink that much. At least in hospital before the jaundice, he still able to suck both side, now only 1 then sleep again. You been following the jaundice level ? I have follow up on Monday at polyclinic.

Ya will need to on Monday too... crossing my fingers... dream feeding is not good.. prefer him to open hiss eyes when feeding at least it's faster..

My #1 was down with pneumonia abt a month ago, stayed in hospital for 3days. After 1week of resting at home, went back to school and caught herpangina !!!!! Took him another 1.5 weeks to recover. Kept telling bb to stay inside tummy till #1 recover and clear virus.
Gynae also worry for me, afraid my bb will come early. I'm 39+weeks, super tired. My mom flew in yesterday, finally going to unload my ball via csect tmr....yeah!!!

Wat is herpagina?
Whoo tmr for u!

Mine sleeps alot first few days. These 2days lesser bt,he also scare hot type then sleep shorter.tdy rain he slep til vry shiok .
He having sm heat rashes arnd neck liao

Rainbowstarz, your boy no jaundice? Seems quite smart and alert, already aware of weather.

Sometime I felt I left my baby at hospital kind of feeling.

Wat is herpagina?
Whoo tmr for u!
Sorry , herpangina, similar virus as HFMD, but it affects only the mouth/throat, lots of blistered ulcers in mouth/throat, super painful, high fever, no appetite, need to drink lots of fluid to prevent dehydration. No blisters on hand & foot. Since its caused by virus, no medication and antibiotics don't work too. Very contagious too, body take 5-10days to clear/heal ulcers.

Rainbowstarz, your boy no jaundice? Seems quite smart and alert, already aware of weather.

Sometime I felt I left my baby at hospital kind of feeling.
Me,hubby n gal all scared hot weather de..so baby also lik tt haha.
Both children vry easy heat rash de.
Monday checkup lvl was ok.PD check only face n eye yellow.these 2days hubby brg him suntan,face better liao, left the eye.

Sorry , herpangina, similar virus as HFMD, but it affects only the mouth/throat, lots of blistered ulcers in mouth/throat, super painful, high fever, no appetite, need to drink lots of fluid to prevent dehydration. No blisters on hand & foot. Since its caused by virus, no medication and antibiotics don't work too. Very contagious too, body take 5-10days to clear/heal ulcers.
So its 1 strain of hfmd ah.
Looks lik hfmd on cmback.my gal sch gt 2 case.whole wk no go sch

angel, very much upset to hear about your lost and rejoice with you on your adopted child.

maybe there is something which you might want to know its that, the moderators will not drop you a mail and tell you that you have violated the rules and request you to pay a listing fee. its not their practice. Its our job as the organiser to get this mail to them and requesting for starting of the BP thread.

like i say in the post above, many of us "FREE People" does not goes into specific threads that is of no relation to us. This thread that is being highlighted should be someone who has been with the thread for long and reading all posts or he/she is a hidden biz owner.

Frankly, booking of slots is totally ok with no PRICE TAGs attached, which price tag sent via email. and this Annoymous person wont have a chance to jump upon the thread and make you more upset. I dont see any problem if friends gather together to have photos being shoot by a family friend, but of cos... when the price tags come into the picture and with your posb acct being reflected, not even Annoymous person will jump, but biz owner who paid SGD 25/7 days will want to have your thread being removed or even your acct being suspended.

I m not sure if you know what i am trying to explain to you.

The problem is not about Good price deal, but a violation of rules and conflict of interest with the biz operators here.

Moderators are not people who are blind, they will just likely to delete the affect posts and and case close. dont get too affected by this annoymous person. I am sure he/she doesnt mean to upset you at all.

Last edited:
So weird.hw cm gt a long weird wen i try reply little lamb post

--
Me n hubby will take turn get up c baby wen he cry.let CL knw we are awake too.
Cos i vry scare CL fall asleep while burping baby.

Good luck clumsybabe! Jiayou!

Whole day never come into forum... Wow today thread move pretty fast!!!

Baby is discharged today liao and so happy to hold her in my arms again. Her jaundice level drop to 6.4 but she is still abit yellow and very sleepy.

Latching today was major fail. In the end gave her bottle... even the lactation consultant was not able to help me and I was there for 1.5hrs...

I think i might have to resign myself to fully pumping mommy again... Sigh!

Wow very impressed you all already weigh yourselves... I haven't leh... but then I was able to wear my pre pregnancy jeans today! Abit tight at the belly but can squeeze into it. Just wore a loose top to cover up the muffin top. Wahahaha.

Autumnleaf and stinzy, must make sure baby drink alot to get rid of the bilirubin if not jaundice won't get better. Also continue to sun also... good luck with your follow ups on Monday. .m mine is next Thurs. Hope our babies all can get the all clear.

Wishing you smooth and safe delivery!!!

Autumnleaf and stinzy, must make sure baby drink alot to get rid of the bilirubin if not jaundice won't get better. Also continue to sun also... good luck with your follow ups on Monday. .m mine is next Thurs. Hope our babies all can get the all clear.

Yes, have to keep letting them drink to bring jaundice level down, that's why I had to resort to expressing BM to bottle feed. Coz latching a sleepy baby was tough, he didn't drink much. It's a vicious cycle.

When they don't drink much, bilirubin cannot be passed out and when jaundice level cannot go down, they cannot gain weight. That's why I asked autumn leaf earlier if her LO was drinking well.

Yes, have to keep letting them drink to bring jaundice level down, that's why I had to resort to expressing BM to bottle feed. Coz latching a sleepy baby was tough, he didn't drink much. It's a vicious cycle.

When they don't drink much, bilirubin cannot be passed out and when jaundice level cannot go down, they cannot gain weight. That's why I asked autumn leaf earlier if her LO was drinking well.
Yeah.. I'm upset with my CL cos she overslept and didn't wake up to feed baby on time.

Hi anyone has post natal lady to recommend?my massage lady seems like put aeroplane last minute :( urgently looking for massage lady n may i know the charges too?thanks..

Hi anyone has post natal lady to recommend?my massage lady seems like put aeroplane last minute :( urgently looking for massage lady n may i know the charges too?thanks..
Hi I am using aunty Latifah and so far so good. She is young and friendly. If u are interested I can pm u her number and charges.

Back