(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Hi melon,

No problem. Is good to get clear before buying. :)

Below are the answers to your question:

1. Is the recording with audio? Or just video only?
The recording is only video, not with audio. Live streaming will be with audio.

2. Am I able to do recording via the iphone app? Will it be with audio as well? Or is the app only for playback?
The video will be recorded in the SD card inside the camera. You can playback to watch your recording using the same app you download for live streaming.

3. The app is from the manufacturer? Able to view the camera via other apps as well? Eg. Livecams pro etc.
The app is from the manufacturer. No, you cant view from livecams pro, they are different platform.

4. I assume that the 2-way audio is with built-in mic and speaker, no need to plug in any external speakers right?
Right, the speaker is built in the camera.

5. So long as the SD card is in the camera, it will just automatically records? Or do I have to activate this function manually or something?
Once you place the SD in, you have to set it start to record before it starts its recording. This can be control via your phone or pc.

6. How soon for delivery if I am able to transfer today? Inclusive of the free set-up for both mobile devices and pc?
I have checked. The earliest that they can send to you will be tml between 3pm to 6pm if I receive your payment today. The free set up is only for the mobile phone.(worth $25)

7. Able to view the camera from pc right? Also possible to do the recording with audio from pc?
Definitely. You can view the camera from both your pc or phone. But for all recording will be without audio.

Hope I have answered your doubts. :)

Hi Joy

Thanks so much for your replies. However, I do need a camera that can record the video with audio. Do you have any different models to recommend?

Hi all,

Hurry, place in your order this Aug! We are now only left with 18 sets to entitle for the free set up!!!

Cheers!!!

Hi you mentioned Live streaming will be with audio? Means I can hear audio when viewing live from iPhone not PC?
But when ah back is without audio?

Hi princess J,

You can listen to the audio when you view the live streaming via iPhone or PC.

For recording, it will be without the audio.

Thanks.

Hi Happy mum,

Yes, we still have free set up for the last 13 sets by end of aug.

Please let me know if you are keen. Thanks!

Hi Happy mum,

Your order is confirmed.

Please proceed with the total payment of $235 to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0.

After the payment, please pm me your contact no and delivery address.

Thank you for your order.

Hi joy,

I have decided to get 2 sets of black camera instead. Can you let me know the amt to transfer? Free courier right?

Hi happy mum,

Sure. For two sets will come with free courier.

The total amount for two sets will be $398 + $60(2 sd cards) = $458.

Please pm me your contact no and delivery address after the payment is made.

Thanks.

Hi joy,

I have made a ATM transfer amounting $458 to you just now.

As the ATM was not able to issue receipt. Please acknowledge if you have receive it. Thanks.

Hi happy mum,

Payment received with thanks.

Can you pm me your contact no and address? I will get Radicam to contact you for the delivery.

Thank you for your order. :)

Having problems with your ip cam while viewing with 3G due to singapore changing dynamic IP address?

The latest truly plug and play Radicam camera is your savior!!! Say bye bye to all the complicated configurations, port forwarding, dynamic IP address, ddns and other problems on the PCs!!!

With the latest technology, RADiCAM can now be setup fully via any IOS or Android device!

Just plug and play RADiCAM, the ipcam that is fully configured via mobile device and you can view your house at any time, any where in the world with ease!!!

Hundreds of pieces had been sold! Repeat customers and referrals are still counting!

Get yours now too!!!

Hi all,

For those who are wondering how easily Radicam can be set up, I have attached a video link for your reference.

Cheers!!!

Hi, can I check with you, if I would like to install 2 cameras at home, 1 is at the living room where the modem is located, the other one in the room but with no modem. Can the one in the room works?

Hi piggy79ng,

Radicam is wireless. So after the initial setup, you may place it any where in the house you like. :)

Hi I would like to find out :

Is it a motion detecting camera, recording images only when there are movements?
Is Live viewing the only mode to view images, can I view images like half hour ago from the mobile?
Thks

Hi noble,

Yes, it can detect motion. Once it sense motion, it will start its recording.

You can view the camera live and also view past recording via your smart phone.

Another testimonial from our SMH mummy

Hi joy,

Would like to thank you and Radicam team. Bought 2 sets from you last month. To access the carmera was a breeze. I can view my helper and kids anytime of the day with a click of a button. Even the night mode is so clear. Plus the guy from radicam who helped me with the set up was so patience with all my silly questions.

Hi jess_gal,

Your order is confirmed.

Please proceed with the total payment of $235 (inclusive of courier) to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0.

After the payment, please pm me your contact no and delivery address.

Thank you for your order. :)

Another testimonial from our SMH mummy:

Hi yes, very happy with the service! Quality is quite good. The best part is can rotate the camera! Thx!

1stlittltestar

imagesCA7ZFV2V.jpg

Hi, joy

Can I just check with u? The cam was working well before I lent it to my gf. Now I re-connect to my house, it keeps on saying "connecting, unknown device" and there is no image. I tried to redo the initial setup and same message appears. Wonder if u know how to troubleshoot this?

Hi Crazyfrog,

Have you done a hard reset before doing the initial setup? If the camera has been set up at another location (on another network), it will most likely not recognise the new network. As your description is quite vague, perhaps you can PM me your contact details? I can get the Radicam team to assist you. I'm sure they can help you and it'll be alright in no time. :)

Hi all!

Special Promotion for the month of November!!

Buying a home surveillance camera is relatively new to most mummies and the task of setting it up may seem daunting to many. If you’re still sitting on the fence because of lack of information on which camera is best, fret not cos I’ve just negotiated a special deal just for the mummies on SMH just for the month of November.

For a small fee of $20 to cover their transportation costs, the guys at RADiCAM have agreed to do a live demo at your home so you can understand how RADiCAM works and make an informed choice!

What’s even better? If you decide to purchase Radicam after the demo, they’ll waive this demo charge off from your total bill!

What’s even better BETTER?? Because of this promotion, they’ll also waive off the setup charges (usual price $25) if you decide to purchase at the home demo!

HURRY and book your demo dates now! Once they get too busy with their schedules, this promotion may be over! This is an opportunity not to be missed if you’ve heard how some cameras work perfectly at retail outlets but not at your home! :)

Back