(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Angela,

Btw, once the camera is set up, you just need to plug and play. Viewing is through an app.

There is a 1st year 1 to 1 exchange warranty on all the cameras sold.

Do PM me quickly so I can work with them to clear all your queries.

Cheers.
happy.gif

Hi all,

Due to overwhelming respond, our white cameras are all sold out! The white ones will only come in mid of july.

Thank you all for your support!
happy.gif

Hi joy,

Thank you for bringing in this camera. Radicam service was excellent! They send the camera on time and the set up was done in 20 mins. Now I can visit my hse whenever I want. Will definitely recommend it to any one interested in ip cam.

happy.gif

Hi joy, I'm keen one 1 set white with recordable function. I read in ur earlier posting that no need to leave Pc switched on in order to record? Pls let me know price and how soon will ur new stick arrive? Need it urgently, thanks!!

Hi bevy,

Sure. For one set with one 32G SD card will be $235 inclusive of courier.

No, you no not need to switch on your pc. It will all be recorded in your sd card.

The white one is currently OOS. The stock will be here probably early next week.

A few mummies already reserve a few white sets. Do you want to reserve one too? If yes, please proceed the payment to POSB Saving Ac 249-48797-0

Thanks.

Hi ZRC,

Thank you for your compliment.
happy.gif

I am glad you are happy with our product and service! Thank you for your support again!

Hi Joy, ok, will place order for 1 set (white). Will transfer the money today. Are u able to deliver to my office instead of home? My ofc is at gateway. Or if self pick up, it will hav to be at ur ofc at mid view city?

Hi bevy,

Yes, we can deliver it to your office. For self collection, it will be at Radicam's office in mid view city.

Please pm me your delivery address and contact no after your transfer. Thanks.
happy.gif

Hi all,

The white Radicam cameras are back in stock!!!

Will arrange with those mummies that had made reservation for the white ones on the delivery dates these few days. Please keep a look out in your email. Thanks.

happy.gif

Last edited:
hi joy, can i just check in order to the get the IP cam to work, i will need a power point near to where the cam be installed and to on my router modem 24hrs in order to view from my mobile deviceS?

Hi Lu Vina,

Yes, you will need a power point to plug to the camera in order to work and your router have to be on all the time in order to view your camera.

Please let me know if you have more queries. Thanks.

Having problems with your ip cam while viewing with 3G due to singapore changing dynamic IP address?

The latest truly plug and play Radicam camera is your savior!!! Say bye bye to all the complicated configurations, port forwarding, dynamic IP address, ddns and other problems on the PCs!!!

With the latest technology, RADiCAM can now be setup fully via any IOS or Android device!

Just plug and play RADiCAM, the ipcam that is fully configured via mobile device and you can view your house at any time, any where in the world with ease!!!

Hundreds of pieces had been sold! Repeat customers and referrals are still counting!

Get yours now too!!!

Last edited:
Hi Joy,

A few questions:

- What is the viewing angle?
- Is 2 way audio only by webpage or possible from phone?
- Which iphone app are you referring to for using with Radicam?
- How much uplink bandwidth it will uses up for streaming video?
- Can video be configured to save to NAS?

Thanks Johan

Hi Johan,
I'll try to answer your queries as best as I can.

- What is the viewing angle?
Pan-340degrees, Tilt-120degrees

- Is 2 way audio only by webpage or possible from phone?
2 way audio is possible by phone apps

- Which iphone app are you referring to for using with Radicam?
It is an app specifically designed(ios & Android) for RADiCAM and not a generic app available for other cams. Thus it receives direct support from the manufacturer.

- How much uplink bandwidth it will uses up for streaming video?
Generally it depends on your settings. For high resolution streaming more bandwidth and lower resolution less. You get the picture. Normal cable Broadband or ADSL connection would suffice. I was using SingTel's 6Mbps home broadband plan and my RADiCAM works fine at normal settings. Of course live streaming also depends on your download speeds.

- Can video be configured to save to NAS?
Yes it can on some brands of NAS. But personally, I feel the recording quality isn't too good and detailed adjustments cannot be made on NAS(e.g., resolution, etc...).

Feel free to post me if you've other queries or to make a purchase. Thank you for your interest.

Cheers.
happy.gif

Hi Joy,

Do you also have the Field of View i.e. how wide can you see? This is useful to know as if you set recording on, this determine how much can you see.

For example, this is the spec from a Dlink IPCam:

Horizontal: 51°
Vertical: 40°
Diagonal: 63°

For the uplink, do you know the bandwidth requirement for normal settings? For example, even if you are on Singnet 25MB ADSL, the upload bandwidth that Singtle gives you is quite pathetic at 1Mbps. Would be a concern if I'm thinking of installing multiple cams.

Singnet reference: http://info.singtel.com/support/consumer-internet/15mbps#pro-3

Sorry for quite a lot of technical questions, but just want to understand better to avoid surprises.

Thanks!

Hi Johan,

I do not have the exact Field of View but its using a 3.6mm lens. In which case the captured view would be slightly wider than the specs you listed above.

For the bandwidth, You can actually set the bitrate of the camera to operate at a comfortable setting with regards to your internet speed. The range can be set on RADiCAM between 128kbps - 4096kbps(Lowest to highest resolution).

No worries on the questions, its good to know.

Cheers.
happy.gif

Our testimonials
I had previously bought two Ipcams before that needs port forwarding. In the end, they became white elephants as the Ip address keep changing. So I have problems viewing most of the time when I’m not at home. That was until I gave Radicam a try, it was so much easier to set up and I have been using it for few months and has never given me problems at all. Thanks Radicam!

Ashley

I have been hesitating to get a cctv as I am worried about the complexities of the cables and wirings, furthermore I’m worried of the constant maintenance costs of getting the technical guys to service on-site if there’re any hiccups. Most importantly, as I may be moving within the year, I wasn’t too keen on being charged twice for setting up cctvs on my current and future home. I was holding out until I came across this company. Called them up and they assured me it’ll be easy to setup and therefore I can move it anywhere I want without much hassle. I decided to give them a try. Sure enough, when they came, they set the camera up without any hassle within half an hour and just by watching what they did, I’m certain I can easily repeat what they did to set it up at my new home! Great job guys!

Sally

Just finished with my maternity leave and have to go back to work leaving my baby with my new maid. Hence, decided to try this ipcam to monitor my house. Had been using it for a month or so, no problem with the viewing at all! It solved my worries as I can monitor both baby and maid anytime when I am at work. Thanks!

Joanne See

After the recent birth to my newborn, I started looking for a baby monitor to be placed in the nursery room. One of my besties introduced me to Radicam. I can just plug and play it anywhere in the room. Not only can I check if my son is awake but I can also speak to him!

Gin Chow

I have just bought 2 radicam. The set up was a breeze. It took me only 30 minutes to set it up unlike my previous one. Thanks radicam for bringing this to Singapore.
Huiping
I need an IP cam that can do recording as our whole family will be travelling to US for 2 weeks in Dec. Did some research and realised that most of them need to be recorded on a pc which have to be on all the time. Radicam solved this problem, not only does it that does record on a onboard SD card, I can even retrieve the recordings on the go! Best of all, it will even send me email when there is motion detected in the house! Security and peace of mind even when I’m far away!

Sharon

I just bought a radicam recently. I used it to monitor the house when I am away at work and only my helper is home. That greatly relieved the stress that my helper may bringing unwanted guest to my house. Thanks!

Koh

Bought 3 ip cams from radicam. 2 indoor and 1 outdoor. It had been a few weeks, so far no issue at all. Thanks.

Tang Yi

I am looking for a camera that can be shifted around the house. Decided to try radicam as they can perform recording on an sd card and they are plug and play. Have not regretted since then.

TingTing

Radicam is really plug and play. When I received my cam, I thought it was no difference with the other brands of ipcams as they look exactly the same. I used to own other brand that needs a lot configuration when setting up. Radicam was so easy. I just have to download the soft ware, connect it to my wifi, key in the password and I can view. Will definitely introduce it to my friends.

David Wong

My friend and I were looking for a reliable ip cam. We were deciding between radicam and another well known brand. I decided to try radicam as it is plug and play and they mentioned that their camera will have no problem with our local dynamic ip address. My friend tried the other brand. True enough, after 2 months with radicam, I have never encounter even once problem in viewing thru the camera. As for my friend, she keep complaining that she is having problem viewing hers. I am glad I have made the right choice.

Cecilia Yong

I have just employed a new maid and have heard too many nasty stories about foreign maids. So I decided to get a camera so I can monitor the maid when we are away from home. Radicam was introduced by my friend who has bought 4 pcs from them. Yes, she was right. It was so easy to set up and I can even rotate the camera via my iphone to view most angle of my house. Will be getting one more for my mum.

Lim Shufen

Thank you for bringing in this camera. Radicam service was excellent! They send the camera on time and the set up was done in 20 mins. Now I can visit my hse whenever I want. Will definitely recommend it to any one interested in ip cam.

ZRC

Many parents nowadays are concerning about children’s online safety, for the Internet bullying is lurking on the Internet and children are always the targets.Monitoring children doesn’t mean parents break in children’s private space or snoop their personal secrets, proper children computer monitoring can ensure the children’s online safety and parents can take actions to prevent their children from being hurt in time. If you wanna install a keylogger in your children's computer, you can choose the relevant product of anykeylogger(www.anykeylogger.com) or refog(www.refog.com).

singapore flag.jpg
Happy National Day!!!

Radicam is celebrating Singapore 48th birthday with you!!!

We are offering free wifi setup for the our next 48 customers on SMH.

Hurry, place your order with us now to enjoy this offer!!!

Hi joy,

I might need another 2 sets for my sister in law. Can I know when is the earliest date you can send?

Thanks.

Hi teoann,

Thank you for your referrer. :)

Can I know the location of your sis in law place so that I can advise when is the earliest delivery date?

Btw, now we are offering free set up for this national day. Cheers!!!;)

Hi teoann,

Sorry for the late reply. Was very busy for the last few days. :)

Your order is confirmed. It will send to you on sat between 1pm to 4pm.

Please proceed with the total payment of $458(including 2 SD card) to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0.

Yes, installation is free for this national day. :)

After the payment, please pm me the payment details, address and contact no.

Thank you for your order. Happy national day!!! :cool:

Hi joy,

I have already transfer $458 via IB banking. Please check and acknowledge.

Will pm her addy to you in a short while.

Thanks!

Hi teoann,

Payment received with thanks.

Your camera will be sent out tml between 1pm to 4pm.

Thank you for your order again. :)

Hi starry polaris,

The pc setup is the guys from Radicam will set up your pc to be able to view the live stream from your pc.
Wifi setup is they will set it up for the RADiCAM to work on your mobile devices.

Hi,
1) this camera is able to record with in build SD card?
2) No need have a PC always on for recording?
3)Free wifi setup now is on the iPhone ?
4)How do I view playback on iPhone and laptop?

Hi, Princess J,

Below are the answers to your questions.

1) this camera is able to record with in build SD card?
Yes, this camera can do recording on SD card. The SD card is not build in, you can remove it if you wish.

2) No need have a PC always on for recording?
No need to have a PC, all recording is done on the SD Card.

3)Free wifi setup now is on the iPhone ?
Yes, Radicam is offering free wifi set up now.

4)How do I view playback on iPhone and laptop?
You can view the playback of your recording using either your iPhone or laptop. Viewing them is pretty straight forward, if you have problem, Radicam will guide you anytime.

Hi Starry Polaris,

Your order is confirmed.

Please proceed with the total payment of $428(inclusive of free set up) to POSB Saving a/c 249-48797-0.

The earliest that they can send to you is on 13/8(tue) between 7pm to 9pm. Is it ok for you?

After the payment, please pm me the payment details, address and contact no.

Thank you for your order. :)

hi,

1)how much is the camera?
2) how many users can view via iphone at the same time?
3) able to link 2 cameras in the same viewing app?
4) once installed, do i need to reconfigure everytime i re-plug the camera at a different location?
5) what is the furthest most optimal distance from the router for the camera to work?

Hi imogenheap,

1)how much is the camera?
The camera is $199 per set.

2) how many users can view via iphone at the same time?
As many viewer as you wish can view at the same time.

3) able to link 2 cameras in the same viewing app?
Yes, you can view 2 camera in the same viewing app.

4) once installed, do i need to reconfigure everytime i re-plug the camera at a different location?
No, you do not need reconfigure once you have set it up if you are using the same router.

5) what is the furthest most optimal distance from the router for the camera to work?
It is difficult to measure using distance as it greatly depends the no of partitions you have at home. Usually for a 5 room flat, should not be a problem.

We are also offering free set up till end of this month for the 1st 48 customers and we still have 38 sets for free set up. Please let me know if you are keen.

Thanks. :)

How many GB SD card to use on this? Recording will be auto delete once storage full?
Can night viewing? And will there be red rays on the camera when in dark/ at night?
Price? Can deliver on sat noon?

Hi Princess J,

Below are the answers to your questions:

How many GB SD card to use on this?
You can use up to 32GB Mirco SD card on radicam

Recording will be auto delete once storage full?
Yes, the recording will auto replaced the old videos once the card is full.

Can night viewing? And will there be red rays on the camera when in dark/ at night?
Yes, it can be view in pitch dark room. Radicam can be view up to 10 metres Infra-Red night vision in total darkness

Price?
It will be $199 per set and $30 for the mirco SD card.

Can deliver on sat noon?
There is a slot on this sat between 2pm to 5pm. Do you want me to reserve it for you?

We still have 20 odds set for free wifi and phone set up. Let me know your order soon to enjoy the free set up.

Thanks.

Want to install this in my husband's factory. If there is no broadband services at the factory, (access to internet is by mobile broadband), can installation be done?

Want to install this in my husband's factory. If there is no broadband services at the factory, (access to internet is by mobile broadband), can installation be done?

Hi mintymini,

I am sorry, you will need Internet service in order for a IP cam to work. It cannot work on mobile broadband.

Hi

Would like to enquire:

1. Is the recording with audio? Or just video only?
2. Am I able to do recording via the iphone app? Will it be with audio as well? Or is the app only for playback?
3. The app is from the manufacturer? Able to view the camera via other apps as well? Eg. Livecams pro etc.
4. I assume that the 2-way audio is with built-in mic and speaker, no need to plug in any external speakers right?
5. So long as the SD card is in the camera, it will just automatically records? Or do I have to activate this function manually or something?
6. How soon for delivery if I am able to transfer today? Inclusive of the free set-up for both mobile devices and pc?
7. Able to view the camera from pc right? Also possible to do the recording with audio from pc?

Sorry for the flood of questions, thanks in advance!

Back