(2014/04) April 2014

hi apr'14 MTB
my EDD is in early Apr 14. seeing Dr John Tee at KKH. first time and kinda lost what to prepare.
going detailed scan in 2 wks time.
-any MTB bought insurance for newborn or pregnancy?? my friends are psycho-ing me to buy and quickly buy before my detailed scan. is it necessary?
-any pre-natal yoga class recommendation? I live in east and work in north
-what can I prepare at this time? or consider?
I have PM first time MTB to add me in fb grp. or who can I PM to add me in FB grp?

Hi Mummies,

Finally, I have the courage to post here....had a miscarriage last year when I am in week 10....so this time round I am seriously very paranoid.... my edd is 6 April 2014 but will most likely be earlier...hoping I can hold till then and do a c section on 6 April then will be the same day as my elder son (10 years apart).

After that miscarriage, to me having another one is a blessing... in regards the gender anymore (always hoping for a gal). As long as the baby is healthy, I am grateful.

hi is anyone adding ppl for the FB group? I have not been added :} can add me?
anyway any MTB bought those pregnancy insurance?

Hi Mummies,

Finally, I have the courage to post here....had a miscarriage last year when I am in week 10....so this time round I am seriously very paranoid.... my edd is 6 April 2014 but will most likely be earlier...hoping I can hold till then and do a c section on 6 April then will be the same day as my elder son (10 years apart).

After that miscarriage, to me having another one is a blessing... in regards the gender anymore (always hoping for a gal). As long as the baby is healthy, I am grateful.

Ya true.. after having m/c.. i feel scared before every scanning.. i so scared something bad will happened to bb.. my case is blighted ovum at that time. but i try not to think so much..or else will affect bb.. u stay happy too okie.. we will have a sticky baby!! ;)

hi all,

notice yet add me to fb.
Just back from gynae ultrascan. 15 weeks of my bb gender just 80% sure is bb boy. finally can close shop.

Blur02,

Yes every gynae appt I am so scared. Don't know baby still moving... baby healthy... how is the baby growing.... look normal etc....

Mine was baby doesn't grow and no hb at week 10...

We try to stay positive and happy ok?

Yes Mummies, let's all be happy and healthy!
Aside to Qazeer, I want to buy but have yet to settle upon a plan. Have some info about AIA but I think i should scout around. Any fellow mummies have any advice?

Blur02,

Yes every gynae appt I am so scared. Don't know baby still moving... baby healthy... how is the baby growing.... look normal etc....

Mine was baby doesn't grow and no hb at week 10...

We try to stay positive and happy ok?

okok.. we mus stay happy then bb will be happy too! :):)
we are here for each other at this thread & fb too.

Hi MTBs,
This is my first time preggy..
My EDD date is 8april 2014, my gynae is Dr Tan Hak Koon
i wish to learn and know more on wat to prepare before my delivery
kindly add me into ur FB grp : [email protected]
thank you :)
Cheers

Hi Mummies, anyone buying maternity insurance? Pls give your opinions on Prudential/AIA/AXA. I am doing some research but gets a bit confused. Cause they are pretty similar. Do share some info if you have any. Thanks :)

Hi Mummies, anyone buying maternity insurance? Pls give your opinions on Prudential/AIA/AXA. I am doing some research but gets a bit confused. Cause they are pretty similar. Do share some info if you have any. Thanks :)

I think one of the mummy here is Prudential agent, she was explaining about maternity insurance call PruFirst. Maybe you can PM her ? Her nick is First Time MTB .

Im thinking of signing up prenatal yoga at tanjong pagar. 10 lessons for 190. Any mums tried before? Issit good?

hi Ejenna,

I've tried the prenatal yoga before,i find it ok.
they will teach you briefing technique, then some simple stretching exercise too.

Hi everyone!
I am new here and a first time mummy....EDD is on 20th Apr but yet to scan for gender yet...doing that only on 3rd Dec which seems like ages away...
not too much awful morning sickness...only worry is my tummy doesnt seem to be very obvious! worried abt baby growth...am i just being too paranoid???

Hi all, My EDD is on April 28th ! I went on to my CVS as my results came in as 1:7, Super high Risk!
2 weeks of waiting was painful... was crying every night.. praying all will be well.. Finally the results came back, when my Hubby and I went for our baby's Cardiac Scan.. Thats when the doctor told us that baby is NORMAL and its a baby GIRL!!! hubby and I are so happy! to other who are worried.. Dont worry... pray and hope for the best!

Hi, would like to share with you on confinement nanny Auntie Susie.
She cooks well with confinement foods and take good care of the baby, most importantly, she is pro breasefeeding.
She is honest, kind, and friendly. She handles baby well.
Her contact number: +6012 6489568.
She has been a nanny in Australia and now staying in KL. All babies that being looked after by her growing very well. She is very responsible lady.
At her mid 50s.

Hi Mummy Kathy, my case is about the same as yours. EDD: 16 Apr 2014. Undergone OSCAR test for DS and result for ultrasound was good 1:1828 but when combined with blood test, the risk became 1:95. My doc Dr Tan Heng Hao from KK kept reassuring me that the risk is quite low, but I decided to go for the CVS test despite the m/c risks. I was also told that Prof John Tee, who is very experienced and professional and had been performing the tests daily would be doing the test for me, which made me more relieved. Even though I was traumatised by the whole procedure (the long needle poking into my belly), I was so relieved that our baby girl is normal!

Hi Mummy Kathy, Dion83sg and any mummies who had or are going through the same ordeal as us...
I am new to this forum and I couldn't help to create an account after seeing Mummy Kathy and Dion83sg's posts. I had gone through the same horrible experiences as the both of you. It was terrible, my OSCAR result showed that I have very high risk for DS too. The combined test result for me was 1:67. I couldn't concentrate at work and I didn't know my tear supply is that powerful. I cried almost every day and on every opportunity of any quiet moment to myself. I was terrified of the Amnio test, the pain, fear, risk of miscarriage and the consequences of having a positive result. My hubby was also greatly affected but he remained ultra supportive and sensitive to my needs and feelings. And with all the blessings and prayers (the PCR was out in 3 days), the result shows our baby boy is normal! We were overjoyed and very thankful for the good result. My EDD is on 26th April 2014 but after this scary episode, I am constantly praying for a smooth pregnancy and delivery. I hope any mummies out there who are facing the same ordeal as we had will pull through this difficult time...

Hello Ladies!!

I'm new here and is expecting my very first child on 20 Apr. I'm totally lost and i don't even know where to start looking for information =X

Please add me to the fb group and appreciate all the advises i can get =))

[email protected]

Hello Mummies,
EDD 16th April 2014 and expecting a girl! Been having really really bad MS.. Lost 4 kg in the first few weeks of pregnancy... now gaining weight as I regain appetite. I still vomit occasionally now and having metallic taste in mouth. I now into 21 weeks. My Gynae say I'm one of the rare few that experience extreme MS late into pregnancy. Hows everyone doing with MS now?

I'm also hunting around for babycot now. Any advice from mummies on brand where to buy etc would be appreciated!

Not sure if people are chatting on this thread anymore but if you are on facebook, could anyone pls add me to facebook?

[email protected]

Hello Mummies,
EDD 16th April 2014 and expecting a girl! Been having really really bad MS.. Lost 4 kg in the first few weeks of pregnancy... now gaining weight as I regain appetite. I still vomit occasionally now and having metallic taste in mouth. I now into 21 weeks. My Gynae say I'm one of the rare few that experience extreme MS late into pregnancy. Hows everyone doing with MS now?

I'm also hunting around for babycot now. Any advice from mummies on brand where to buy etc would be appreciated!

Not sure if people are chatting on this thread anymore but if you are on facebook, could anyone pls add me to facebook?

[email protected]
hi, im still having MS now - in my 20th week...i know how you feel totally, especially on a crowded train, you really want to jump off asap. I dont vomit anymore, and alot of food is stil off the menu - oily, curry, laksa are a huge no-no. Think positively, the more miserable you feel, the healthier your baby will be!

hi, im still having MS now - in my 20th week...i know how you feel totally, especially on a crowded train, you really want to jump off asap. I dont vomit anymore, and alot of food is stil off the menu - oily, curry, laksa are a huge no-no. Think positively, the more miserable you feel, the healthier your baby will be!
Hi endlesnow.. thnks for yr encouragement.. im now in fb.. so hardly return to smh to check messages. Join us in fb if u havent..:);):(

Back