(2014/04) April 2014

Heh. Princess dust to you. I know of another mummy from my thread who's gonna try for #4 too. She's giving birth to her 3rd boy next mth but she wanna till #1 goes to Pri school first cos the first 3 is all 2 years apart and she has no helper . She's also very young like you, 3rd kid at 26. Are you a SAHM ?

Thanks! Hoping for girl too.. but boy will do too.. then close shop le...
I'm a full time working mum.. live very close to in-laws and got a domestic helper who is experienced with kids.. Daytime I have support of two SAH in-laws and helper so they are coping well.. 4 shouldnt be a problem :)

Jas, I know you right? Haha...did u deactivate your fb?

Tummy not feeling very well today...no mood to eat also. :(

Btw, anyone tried or thinking of trying pregnancy tea? I feel like trying....wonder have any effects or not.

ladydee... u r?
I activated back again but not active...

Can I be added too? [email protected] Thanks!

Jaschar : Heheee.. Im also 30yo this yr.. hehe.. My #1 also born in 08 but in Mar, #2 in dec'09 too. heheee.. this is currently my #3.. close shop liao..
u are v brave to "chase" #4 leh.. anyway.. i got one fren also same age as us #4.... i reli admire u all lor..... v tiring i must say..

Cool, three at 30 is a feat too! Actually alot of families are very pro kids.. wonder why our birth rate is low...
I can still manage to go out and do my own stuff during weekends and even nights if I want to.. need lots of family support..
If at full force, we usually go out with 9 adults and 3 kids.. so ratio is 3:1 like for outings, church and family functions etc during night time and weekends..

Cool, three at 30 is a feat too! Actually alot of families are very pro kids.. wonder why our birth rate is low...
I can still manage to go out and do my own stuff during weekends and even nights if I want to.. need lots of family support..
If at full force, we usually go out with 9 adults and 3 kids.. so ratio is 3:1 like for outings, church and family functions etc during night time and weekends..

hahaaa ya always been my "wish" to close shop at 30yo.. hahaa.. cos there is higher risk during pregnancy as age increases..v scared... did u do the oscar test?? i nv do leh.. i find weird too.. cos many of my friends give birth this yr loh.. cant be the birth rates still v low... o_O
waoo then u v good.. i dont have this luxury.. that means u stay together with your in-laws?? im always "stucked" at home during weekends.. is my hub who can go out.. i dont want maid to look after my gals too..

Congrats all on your pregnancy! I have some items to let go, please take a look and drop me a PM if you are interested, thanks! If taking more items, can negotiate as hoping to clear all these items :)

- Brand New and Sealed full tin Similac Mum milk at $14 or exchange for wet wipes (Original selling price $30). Expiry Dec 2014
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wts-similac-mum-advance-eyeq-plus-milk-powder.34591/)

- Maternity wear size M, can wear even up to last trimester. Bundle of 5 dresses to let go for $19 or exchange for wet wipes, suitable for office wear.
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...aternity-dresses-bundle-price-to-clear.36454/)

- BRAND NEW AND SEALED Kodomo Baby Powder (500g x 2) to exchange for two packs Huggies full size wet wipes
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wte-kodomo-baby-powder-to-wet-wipes.36090/)

- Play gym (can use from newborn) to sell for $10. Soft, colourful and washable.
(http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wts-play-gym-mat-10.37241/)

Thanks for reading!!!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

hi mummies here, anyone of you still having bad morning sickness? i'm still having bad ms symptoms on some days, despite in my 13 wks now. on some days, it can be so bad, i puke after each meal and need to bed rest. totally no energy to do anything.
i'm drinking maternal milk, so that at least i still take in some nutrients, with the bad appetite.
A cup of hot green tea seems to help with the ms symptoms. but really hope all these go away, so that i can enjoy my pregnancy....

Mine's getting better as time goes by... But cannot hungry, must eat before I hungry else I will feel nauseous
But still get motion sickness when communting

same here, cannot go hungry, or else will feel nauseous. i'm very picky on food now. can only take fish, seafood and soupy stuff. no deep fried food or red meat... sigh...

I like spicy food sia.. Keep eating sweets also (I dun used to like eating sweets =/)
Dun like oily food but like to eat fried stuff (weird I know, but u get what I mean...)

i keep taking sour plums to keep the food down. but still miserable feeling...
yar, i get what u mean. i also want to eat fried stuff, but no oily stuff.

What u mean by keep the food down? You feel nauseous after eating?
I just went out to eat noodles.. haha

hi mummies here, anyone of you still having bad morning sickness? i'm still having bad ms symptoms on some days, despite in my 13 wks now. on some days, it can be so bad, i puke after each meal and need to bed rest. totally no energy to do anything.
i'm drinking maternal milk, so that at least i still take in some nutrients, with the bad appetite.
A cup of hot green tea seems to help with the ms symptoms. but really hope all these go away, so that i can enjoy my pregnancy....

hi,

You are not alone. this week i'm week 10 & i'm still having bad ms symptoms. Mrn within an hour already throw out 3 times. total whole day more than 8-10 times. I had totally lost all appetite & drinks at all. In the end went to my gynae. he had gave me stop vomiting med. Frank, with this med helping me alot.. though mrn sickness still have but at least control alot. nowadays i vomit abput 4-5 times per days.

hi mummies! my edd is on 1st April and i'm expecting my number 2 :)
need some advice here. has anybody sign up for cordlife's new monthly instalment plan? i saw it in the newspaper today but not sure if it is a promotion for new customer only because I am no longer a new customer with them. :(

hi chelz, i was like that during wk8-wk10. it was horrible. i got medicine from gynae, but doesnt help much.
now, i still vomit 3-4 times per day, if that day happens to be a bad day for me... :(

hi chelz, i was like that during wk8-wk10. it was horrible. i got medicine from gynae, but doesnt help much.
now, i still vomit 3-4 times per day, if that day happens to be a bad day for me... :(

xynn,

me too as well. lets we endure for it. This is my 2nd bb. i believe i will vomit till 5th mths times. :confused:

Hi everyone, i m back...my EDD is 17 April and will be gog for my OSCAR tomorrow. Feeling excited becos i havent seen baby for awhile buy at the same time nervous about the results.

Since my 6 weeks, i have been feeling naueous and miserable...cant throw out but the food seems to be stuck innthe throat. Wasnt in the modd for everything and only manage to drag myself out of bed to go to work.

Hope this goes away really soon...

Meanwhile, please add me to FB...my email is [email protected] :)

Hi all,

My EDD is 9th April. Finally hitting my second trimester and my morning sickness is getting better too! Energy returning too. I even managed to go for a jog last night! =)

Can add me to the fb group? My email is [email protected]

hi chelz, this is my 2nd baby too! for my first, i don't rem being so bad.
anyway, hope all these go away soon!

hello other mummies :)

I kept yawning and burping throughout my meeting ytd -.-"
So tired of thinking what to eat in betw meals, so sick of the taste of crackers :( What do u gers snack one?

Anyone being added to the fb group so far?

I kept yawning and burping throughout my meeting ytd -.-"
So tired of thinking what to eat in betw meals, so sick of the taste of crackers :( What do u gers snack one?

Citron : Me too me too.. :( Sometimes is sooo sad.. cos is like some food reli cannot swallow well but got to eat something or else feel nauseous.. Im always deciding btw "wet" or "dry" lol. Wet is soupy stuffs.. dry is like crackers, bread etc etc.. haaa.. but snacks mostly is bread kind of stuffs.. supper can be more sumptuous lol..

Anyone being added to the fb group so far?

You eat so much for supper won't be bloated the next day? I'm snacking on prunes now.. hungrysssss :eek:

ohh.. i have to eat something at night.. or else next morning i will wake up vvv hungry.. cos too hungry i will feel nauseous like most of the mummies here..cos got once i nv eat.. the next morning i go take train.. i almost fainted, dunno why i broke out in cold sweat, quickly ask ppl to give seat for me..

alemak.. cos you nv take breakfast la!!
How u ask ppl to give seat to u? There was once I felt nauseous on a crowded train tt I wonder if I will puke on the person sitting in front of me -.-
Then this morning I saw a preg lady also duno wana give her mine seat or not.. so ironic la.. =/

alemak.. cos you nv take breakfast la!!
How u ask ppl to give seat to u? There was once I felt nauseous on a crowded train tt I wonder if I will puke on the person sitting in front of me -.-
Then this morning I saw a preg lady also duno wana give her mine seat or not.. so ironic la.. =/

cos i went out early for work.. so i will go ofc eat my breakie mah.. anyway, after that day, ya i make sure i munch on something before i go out..ohh.. cos i too xinku le , so i kindly said "im not feeling well, can give up the seat to me".. then she reli give up for me,, i reli keep saying thank you..
hahaa cos i will also need the seat... so most probably i wont.. unless im reli feeling fine on that day.. then i will give up seat.... hehee..

Hi mummies, are your tummy start to show? I am only at 11 weeks (1st time Mum) but I can't wear my normal pants anymore! My tummy is so bloated although I don't really encounter constipation. :(

Time to go shopping.. hehe...

yar, i'm 14wks. my tummy is obvious, if from side view. Front view, i always wear a shawl to cover. as i dont want my colleagues to know yet.

yar, i'm 14wks. my tummy is obvious, if from side view. Front view, i always wear a shawl to cover. as i dont want my colleagues to know yet.

ohhh why... 14weeks still cannot let colleagues know?? is over 1st tri liao right??

Hi Mummies,
We are 4 shopaholic mummies who have started Mamaholic, where we will spree items tried and tested by ourselves, or stuff we want on our wish list - all because we love shopping, want the BEST stuff for our precious bubs, and at a good price! Do visit our page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mamaholic/715236545158335?ref=ts&fref=ts
Current spree going on are the much loved AllyZabba blankets and Manduca carriers!
We welcome any feedback and comments on items on your wish list, so that we can know what to look out for next! Cheers!

hi citron, i also confirmed mine. but havent pay deposit yet.
Is this your first baby? Usually will have milk. For my first one, my milk was very little during 1st mth, have to supplement with FM.
after 3 mths, so much supply, until engorged..

Me paid deposit le..
Ya, my first, so alot of ?????.. hahaha
Cos I asked my mum when she didn't fed us with breast milk last time then she say duno is dun have or duno how to feed. Then I see from some forums, they are ppl selling away their pumps cos no milk. So risky to buy, not cheap wor..

hi citron, yar. 1st mth i was so depressed, coz no milk. then slowly build up lor.
i gave myself 2 mths, if no milk, then the machine wasted. haa.

Can sell away the breastpump if got no milk. Buy never say never , have faith in yourself .

Today went to doc for the 12th week scan, phew! Finally can go off the duphaston . I informed my gynae about my decision to change to a female gynae, he say no worries as he understands some ladies prefer female gynae. So I'll be seeing gynae again next week. I tried asking gynae can see gender ? He tell me KKH play safe , they will only reveal the gender after the detailed scan. What he say is correct also , the gender is already fixed , you know now or later makes no difference. The only reason I wanna know is wanna shop for the baby when I go travelling in Nov.

My hub ask my gynae how come he don't see patients at private suite at KKH anymore. He told us hospital has decided to do away with the Private Suite system, meaning it's no difference from the normal clinics. Sianz half......Private suite's Q is so fast....see doc only take 30mins at the most.

Guess I can start my prenatal yoga this week. Any kakis?

hi limlim, i'm seeing gynae at NUH. They also dun want to tell me the gender until the detailed scan. Same as you, i'm going on holidays next week, so i want to know the gender, so can buy the baby clothes. i think i can only buy neutral colours and then shop maternity clothes for myself. :)

So there's no way to tell if u got milk till u try? Means the pump cannot buy too early cos if sell then no warranty =/

I'm not sure if ppl are still being added to the fb group as I only see ppl posting their email addr all over...

Back