(2013) ivf/icsi mummies Support group

Girl Girl, you are so prepared! Name tags for baby bags and stroller! We haven't even bought our stroller! Luckily baby won't be using it in the first month!

Whiteclover ur baby can really slp! You shld try n wake her up to drink n haven poo for 4days is too long better bring her to c doc. Hw many weeks is ur girl now n wats her wt?

Bbshower- she finally pooed today. I told her this morn that dr will stick something in her b if she didnt poo.

Went to pd and she said if bf 5 days still ok. Means she is fully absorbing. But gave me some vits n med to increase appetite n reduce regurgitation. She is still very resistant to bottle.

Sade, I called the pd and got advice. Also massaged bb and he's better now...

Alison PSP, I did maternity photography with Bambini, subsidiary of Tomato. Wanted to do with Tomato originally but it's very expensive! You need to pay additional to get soft copies and prints. Bambini photographers are trained by Tomato so the photos turned out pretty nice. I took package for maternity and newborn. So my bb had his photoshoot too.

Precious baby, is your bb boy or girl? I went to 游龙子 too but it's his disciple whom we met. The names they gave a bit funny in our opinion so we named bb ourselves in the ned.

Usagi, my mum also asked me to leave bb with her when I return to work leh. My hubby is not keen. He prefers my mum to come over and share the schedule with MIL. But MIL not reliable one. :S

Btw ladies, in case you're not aware, Goo.N has mother's day promo. 5 packets for $74.90 on diapers.com.sg. Use promo code MDGOON

Koric: mine is a bb girl, i only managed to pick up 2 names from the listing, finally decided and hv the birth cert done in thomson medical centre and CDA acct

Chevy ya v ma fan. latch also have problems cos need 1hr to nurse both side, burp n change diapers. haha. bf is really ma fan.

koirc great that ur bb is better now.

usagi ya agreed with u abt being sahm. not easy as the living standard is very high now.

Whiteclover, maybe u have to try different nipples? Or ask someone else to feed her bottle n not in your pressence. Till now, my hb bottle feed my bb, n i have not try to give her bottle yet.

Reikibaby, both are Japanese brands. I asked my Japanese colleague who recommended Goo.N. I am going to change to Huggies after I finished Goo.N. So far bb has been quite adaptable. He has tried many brands cos we got samples and then people give different brands during the first month. Changing to Huggies cos I have so many discount vouchers collected from various channels. Haha...

Precious baby, ya I heard girls' names are generally quite ok from them.

Koirc, my boy tried huggies, drypers & merries. Nw day time drypers night time merries. Cos merries and goon pricing abt same...but to buy 5packs skali he outgrown it how. Now he wears merries M and dryper L. Goon cutting same as merries?

Oh, Goo.N cutting a bit bigger. Like NB is S for other brands. Wow, your boy is quite big hor? What's his weight now? My boy still wearing S leh.

Lil Ponyo> haha... coz my stroller can use from NB onwards. like 6 weeks checkup need to bring her along, or sekali full month celebration we do at external venue or wat lo....hehehehe

Chevy, oic, then the fair shld be better.

I stopped using huggies as I find the cutting too small. My bb outgrew the huggies NB after only 2 wks! Ya, I keep changing diapers cos bb can poo 3 times in 5 mins and at first I change immediately, so diaper change can be up to 10-12 a day! Now I will wait and lift his legs to persuade him to finish pooing before I change. Been wanting to use cloth diaper but I think of the amt of washing - *faint*

Koirc, yah merries cutting also big. Last weigh was a mth back. Now duno his weight. Those long sleeves n long pants i buy from bugis, got L size, now the sleeve becomes 3/4 and pants must wear below waist....so today archive them liao. Got him few long jumpsuit sleepwear 12M and he wear just nice except need fold sleeve....faintz

hello mummies, just checking in on behalf of a friend. Can we choose gender if do IVF in Singapore? If not, which are the nearby countries that allow? And does anyone know the cost? Any of your gynaes that you are currently with that she can consult with?

thanks very much for your help. My friend has had 3 gals so far, and her in-laws are giving her hell for not producing a boy, she's quite depressed already.

Babysmurf, so actuali most bb will be feverish for most of the jabs?

P, sg dun allow to choose gender. Msia allows. Not sure abt the details. You can chk with CARE at novena. Their branch in msia does it.

Hi P, it's against the law to choose gender if you do IVF in Singapore. Believe that KL and BKK may allow though.

Hi GirlGirl, you must be happy - today your last day at work before you pop!

Hi Koric, goodness, how did you get so many discount vouchers? From those parenting magazines?

Correct me if I am wrong Ladies, but if I understand correctly, the cuts for the diff brands of diapers would be as follows:
Huggies is the smallest, followed by Drypers, followed by Goon, followed by Merries?
happy.gif

Rekibaby: yup most of the jab will have fever except hep b alone. Mmr will come 3-5days later. The rest like 5in1 or 6in1 will come within the same or next.

Just came back from bbfair. Nothing much. Mostly sell clothes. Ended up went to hyperstore. The salesman said they have road show at taka in July. Just in the time, after our confinement, then maybe go buy n stock up baby wipes. Heehee

Reiki, my bb drinking 120 in day and 130 at night. I just made apptm at polyclinic for 5- in-1. Wow ur bb using M merries ah. My bb using Huggies M in day and Merries S at night. Going to change to either pampers or merries after finishing the Huggies. Hope there are sales in the end May fair!

Hope, same here...waiting for merries sale in may if theres one.. my boy butt big. Tried drypers M a few times and either pee leak else poo till pants also kena. Merries more ex so use at night so that can keep him dry throughout the night.
Wanted try mamy poko...but decide stick to drypers. Pampers good?
Someone mention pampers have two kinds. One plastic? How to differentiate...

Mofmm, think huggies and drypers about the same bah. And both very thick. Unlike merries and probably goon too, slim padding. So baby will not feel so hot.. just like us wearing sanitary pad...prefers slim ones... hee

MofMM, I got the vouchers from hospital, magazines and those freebies.

Hope and Reiki, Fairprice has promo for Merries leh. I saw it in TODAY papers this morning.

For Ntuc stuffs, I will ask my mum help me buy on tue. They have add 2%discount for senior citizen. Then get my dh sign the Ntuc Visa card got few %rebate. Heehee. Will save alot. I very aunty. Hahaha

Precious baby: if you have determination , you can do it. Eat more nutritious food, drink more water and soups . pump The milk every 3 hrs interval . Ur baby will be fine .

Thanks for sharing on diapers, Reikibaby and Koirc! It's wonderful to have this thread!

Hi Precious Baby, the sales lady for Medela at KK pharmacy advised that mummies who want to breastfeed should drink at least 3 liters of fluid per day. Jia you!

Hi Babysmurf, I see - like that then I will give the fair a miss definitely. Too bad we can't go to the big one on May 30th tho! Will miss my Shopping while on confinement. Have you washed and sterilized your milk bottles yet?

Hello mummies..I just got bfp thru Ivf at Kkh.. Mayb I know beside taking folic acid n progestrone.. What supplement should I get for now? From GNC or pharmacy.. ? Thanks!!
happy.gif

Koric: Ntuc one is every tue additional 2% discount for senior citizen. Just show the cashier the senior citizen card can Liao.

Bb: don't get any supplement. Just continue your folic acid. Your gynea will give to u stage by stage.

Happy Mother's Day! And congrats BB luck!

Alison PSP, I paid $750 for the package and you can choose 6 prints or 6x6 leather bonded album with 20 pix. Includes CD ROM. But this was special promo during X'mas last year. Btw Homepage of SMH has a promo for Episode Photography. You can check it out.

Babysmurf,

Do you feel contractions that peak after awhile? If the contractions are near, you can go Kkh immediately.

That time, I also pain, I thought is I constipation pain at 1+am till I spot bloody discharge at 4am. If u worried, can just go labour ward for peace of mind. I went 2 times then but only 1cm dilated. Only third time went in then 4cm, then deliver on same day over a period of 4 days.

Had my bb shower on 12 may. It was hot but fulfilling. Bb gotten lottsa cash gifts and clothes, lucky bb. Ordered meihao99 for caterer n feedback was food is good. however delivery a bit forgetful, they didn't bring enough paper plates n had to go back to take n give me. Also, forgot to give me the 30 complimentary red eggs, I made a call to remind them n they promptly ask the kitchen to do n deliver to me within the next hr. think can use them again!
happy.gif

Thanks lil & Koirc!

Wow babysmurf..coming soon.. Good luck..
happy.gif

Is it ok to take soya bean from those hawker stall at first trimester?

Hi everyone, got my beta 1072 on 8 May.
happy.gif

Lavender, Nidella - how are you, ladies? Which group are u in now? I just wanted to ask what's your symptoms now? My preggo symptoms starts to ease away today. Just wondering is it normal. my next appt is 28 May.

Back