(2013) Christian Mummies TTC

Hello all mummies!
So glad there's a Christian mummy thread here.
Just wanted to expand network and encourage one another in our times of need.
When we gather He is our midst amen!
Any Feb MTB?
happy.gif
My edd is 28 Feb.

Hey sisters,
I just realised I may have been insensitive in my last post. I didn't realise this thread is so new and there are a number of sisters here who are TTC. Only read through the posts history then realised. Oops me bad.

Anyway I just wanted to add my experience regarding Nerida Walker's book. It is VERY GOOD!
In fact I think every married woman should own this book. I want to encourage all of you who are TTCing here not to let go of faith. Because our Abba knows the number of hairs on your head, surely He knows the thoughts in your heart, the pain you have gone through and the desires for a little champion. I read Nerida's book every day on my MRT journey for #1, the spiritual encouragement not just lifted me up, I believe it nourishes your body by refreshing your mind with God's supplied wisdom. I love the fact that Nerida constantly uses verses from the bible, pointing references to it, not just simply quoting hers.

Right believing leads to Right living.
With right living your body will embrace itself to prepare to accomodate a new life within you.
So be encouraged sisters!

Oh, one more thing, don't forget the holy communion. :)

God bless you all.

PS to Mabelths and Berries: I'm from NCC too! :)

hi Mummee Teo!

Congrats on your miracle blessing!
happy.gif
Hey no worries, i don't think you offended anyone here
happy.gif

guess we've been quiet due to it being a busy period. I've mia-ed again too as I was going through a very tough period in life...

I was having some problems with my job and was being played-out by some of the managers. Quite an emotional time for me...on top of that...it's been 5 months since my MC and it's a really trying time, month after month....but PTL! God is good and He delivered me from of my emotional instabiliy...I thank Him for blessing me with my hubby to stand with me through-out these difficult moments in my life, and I trust that since this year so far has been tough, whatever the devil steals and destroy...it will be restored in multiplefolds!
happy.gif
I am trusting him for my miracle baby to come and also for my job to improve
happy.gif

Keep reminding myself to look to Jesus and His finished work..and more importantly..to go back to His Word
happy.gif

And YES! Nerida Walker's book is just fantastic...I'm thinking of buying her new book 'It is Finished' too...guess I'll wait awhile for now
happy.gif

Thanks Mummee Teo for your encouragement
happy.gif

I'll pray that your pregnancy is a symptoms-free and smooth one!
happy.gif

See you all around in NCC? Btw do enrol your children in Rock Kidz!
happy.gif

hi ladies!!

Mummee Teo : congrats to you! no worries, i doubt u offended anyone here..

hi mabelths! its been a long time since i post here too.. everything seems not smooth for me either.. and today is my CD2... af reported earlier than expected.. guess my cycle is really haywire le... mth and mth of disappointment... feeling abit down too...

mabelths: Thank you for the sweet prayer. Hey, God has a time for everything, don't worry, enjoy the intimacy with hubby and rest in Him. He will supply! #1 is now in Champions 4. He is still getting used to it...lol. I haven't enrolled him in any playgroups perhaps that's why there are still tears. Each time I leave him with the teachers I pray for his independence. LOL

berries: thank you. btw what is CD2...dun feel disappointed... my MIL always say women should take food that nourish the womb. No cooling stuff like tea etc
happy.gif

Hi everyone!

I'm also TTC, though my journey is taking a minor detour through medical lala-land. Still, I'm on Clomid now and hoping and praying real hard!

Hi mummee teo, does your son's name start with Z? I think I know who u are and u'll probably recognize me too ;)

Btw I will be doing health check tmr
happy.gif

Berries & sylphide: continue to trust on Daddy God to provide! Like what my hubby encourage me..dont worry abt how or when..just trust that daddy God will provide us with our miracle babies!

Hi blessed mummies and mummies-to-be

Here's a word to perk everyone up for the week ahead! Keep focusing on the little blessings in our lives...as we focus on God's blessings and see His goodness, we turn our eyes towards the positive and we see the positivity in our lives.

You never know how a word you have said may have touched someone's life, made someone's day, or just have been a simple inspiration. Keep looking to Jesus, to know that every day, even the setbacks we face may seem so daunting, trust in Jesus for the nuggets of blessings he has left for us...and you never know what God has set us up to be...with every challenge, stand in faith and sing Praises to God! Believe that we are made for more...and we are conquerors and and victors! Amen sisters!

God is ever-faithful to His promises, and I know that He WILL make everything perfect for us in His time. Amen!
happy.gif

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." (Phil. 4:6)

"For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith" (1 John 5:4)

Hi all,

Here's a snippet/adaptation from a few Daily Devotionals:

Jesus hung and died on the cross because He knew the law which says that “he who is hanged is accursed of God”. (Deuteronomy 21:23) He wanted to redeem us from every curse of the law, so He went to the cross, “having become a curse for us”. Jesus took all our curses at the cross, so that we can take all His blessings!

The moment you received Jesus, every curse in your life was destroyed. And the way you experience this is to simply believe and confess what Jesus has done for you. Say, “Because of Jesus, I am blessed.” The more you say it and believe it, the more you will experience it.

So if there is an area in your life in which you feel oppressed, for example (in our case, we want to have our miracle babies!) say, “Christ has redeemed me from this condition. I refuse it and reject it in Jesus’ name because by His stripes I am healed!” (1 Peter 2:24) Believe it and say it until you see it!

(Mark 11:24)"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."

You get what you believe you receive when you pray. Beloved, “whatever things” covers your every need. And believing that you receive them comes before having them. Jesus once told a centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” The centurion’s servant was healed that same hour. (Matthew 8:13) The centurion believed that he received his miracle even before he saw it in the natural.

So when you pray, what do you really believe and see on the inside? Change your vision on the inside first. Start seeing yourself with the answer. See yourself healed. (See yourself having healthy happy miracle babies!). See yourself enjoying more than enough. When you can see it and believe it, then pray in faith, and you will have whatever you ask for!

Be bountifully blessed sisters!
happy.gif

Hi all, new here. Just wondering if there are any good gynaes to recommend for fertility?

By the way, has anybody used the clearblue fertility monitor and is it good?

Sorry borrow this thread.

I have 2 adult one day pass to let go, date 11/Nov Sunday. One day pass for Nov is peak season, ESP Sunday adult normal fare is $74/pass, Pls pm me for negotiating.

Are the drs in the list for IVF? I'm actually looking more for a dr to do a check up to ensure nothing is wrong with me to TTC. Should I be going to a gynae then?

Thanks malbeths! It's been a long and tiring journey, but it's slowly getting better. Just leaning on the Lord's provision everyday. Some of my prayers have already been answered, so I'm just trusting that a miracle (baby!) will happen
happy.gif

Hi All,

Joining this thread - it has been 6 months of Not Trying Not Preventing since January 2012 and 2 months of Actively Trying since July 2012 with no success.

I continue to claim and believe in God's favour for me and believe that blessings have been provided for me in His Time!

hi mummies! it's been a long time since i have logged in to this forum.

Hope everyone is doing well!
happy.gif

Still on my TTC-ing journey...so let's count our daily blessings and trust God for our babies
happy.gif

In the sermon at my church last week, pastor said that we do not have to be envious of what others have because God does not bless someone else at our expense! So if there's something that we desire, openly and boldly ask God for it, and have full confidence that He CAN and WILL bless us! Amen!
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

we just went for IUI for the first time after TTC for 2 years. Test results revealed that DH's morphology rate is on the low side. The doctor prescribed him with supplements and the second SA returned with improved results. The 2WW after IUI is over and our hearts did become quite heavy when my AF came.

But I have decided not to let TTC affect my relationship with DH, yes we tried for 2 years but these 2 years has also been good for us as we travelled and spent a lot of quality time together. I think it's natural for us to want a child but I myself am guilty of focusing of the lack of a child that I become unhappy and forget to be grateful for everything else that I have, like a wonderful husband and family. I believe that God has a timing and has a perfect plan for us, so now all I am praying for is peace and joy as I wait for his plan to be revealed.

Am also reading Nerida Walker's book after hearing so much about from the other mummies. I am happy to hear that there's a thread here for Christian TTC ladies so that we can encourage one another and not be brought down despite whatever the circumstance or diagnoses we have been pronounced, God is a good God, and He will provide for us according to His promises!

Hi sisters in Christ,
Just wanna share here that if you or know anyone who need a good confinement lady, I would like to recommend my mom in law. She is a Christian and she is looking to be a confinement lady here in SG and she has done a few confinement in the past for family members and relatives. She helped me with my confinement when I had my twins. She's hardworking, clean and very diligent in her work. She can cook really well as well.
She is able to speak English, Mandarin, Foochow and Malay.
She is able to work part time during the day if you prefer privacy or live in for the one month. She's available in 2013 including during CNY.

Contact me at 92388060.

Thanks

Hi all, i'm new to this forum and am also from NCC. Me & hubby have been TTC-ing for #1 for the past 1 year. We have been married for 2.5 yrs to date. I was rather depressed last week when my menses came. Earlier on, we went to do a check and results for hubby's SA test was not good. As for me, gynae only mentioned that there's some small cysts which are quite normal for ladies. Didn't do a check on my fallopian tubes though but the gynae just said that the probable reason for us not able to conceive was his deficient sperms. He suggested us to consider IVF straightaway, don't even recommend us to do IUI. The news really broke our hearts and we can't imagine having a baby thru IVF/IUI cos we truly believe that we can conceive naturally. Sigh..can't imagine our life together without children in future. We have just started seeing TCM since Sept. Now we are really trusting God for His blessings upon us. But am getting a little impatient every now and then, especially when seeing friends around getting pregnant so easily, be it for those who just got married recently or those who are soon to be married. Feel so unfair sometimes. Sigh..i'm joining this thread to get support from fellow Christian future mummies who are in the same situation as us now. How to go about enjoying my life without focusing so much on this?

hi sisters in Christ!

i've mia-ed for awhile due to very hectic work schedules...hope everyone has been well!

welcome the_beloved_one!

I've got something to share with you...I know how you feel as I've gone through what you've been through too...but always remember that our Daddy God is faithful and will hold true to His promises!

The word says that (Exodus 23:26) '... and none will miscarry or be barren in your land'

Hold on to this truth and believe!

My husband and I have been married for 4 yrs...like yourself, we tried time and time again...initially we thought having a child would be something very easy, and the harder we try the more frustrated we got.

I know how it feels everytime my menses came..sometimes it just makes u feel so useless..
however, we just kept trusting God in his goodness and kept declaring the word...

Earlier this yr...i conceived! we were so happy..however the happiness did not last long...i miscarried at 10 wks...the pain of loss almost brought me to my collapse...i was devastated and kept asking God why..

fortunately my beloved church-mates and church-leader kept standing in faith and declaring restoration over our lives..I also got Nerida Walker's 'God's Plan for Pregnancy' (I strongly recommend that you get this book and I believe some mummies on this forum will agree too!).

The book is a life saver and I felt much closer to God..my husband and I kept partaking of the holy comm and also put annoiting oil, declaring that we are always God's beloved and Daddy God will give only the best for us.

Even when making love, it's not so much about stressing to have a baby, but always giving thanks and praising God that He gave me such a wonderful husband to love and loves me.

and...God is faithful indeed! I've recently conceived again! I'm so thankful that I know God will always have a shield of protection over my baby and I'm just resting on Him for multiplefold restoration!

While i'm still in my first trimester now (whereby pple will tell me it's unstable and also the constant fears due to my previous miscarriage), i believe my baby is a gift from God and I will just have to trust Him.

Sister,
I know it is not easy...it's always easier said than done...but I really know what you are going thru because that was me back then. Remember, don't look at the 'facts' of what doctors say...don't let them put you down. We live in this world but we are not of this world. We are God's children and there's a special annoiting in each one of us.

Also, do keep in mind that as the devil steals and kills, he will have to pay us back in hundred-folds! Await for your hundred-fold sister! keep trusting in God and declaring yourself and your husband fruitful.

Like what pastor said last Sunday, don't rely on each other in marriage, but always put Jesus centreplace. Focus on His love and build your marital love...don't let 'trying to conceieve' put a strain on you both ok? *BIG HUGS*

I'll pray for you and also all the sisters here TTC-ing...trust in our Almighty Father that our miracle babies are all in the making! And REST on His promise!

*pray for me for a smooth first-trim too!*
God Bless everyone!!
happy.gif

Hi sister Mabelths, thanks for your sharing.
happy.gif

I had a mc at wk8 in aug this year, and has been feeling fearful of going through the same path if I were to conceive again.

I am planning to go for FET this month, and will proclaim God's victory over whatever obstacles i am facing ahead. Your sharing has been very motivating. All the best to you, and may you have a smooth 6 months ahead!
happy.gif

Will keep u in my prayer too. Take care and Godbless.

Congrats Mabelths!
happy.gif

the beloved one
Hi and hugs for you gal, you are indeed not alone..actually i know it's not sociable of me..but to go on my normal life, i try to cut down meeting pregnant friends or even look at photos of them on facebook. It's still somewhat painful to me after my loss and well i know i am happy for them but on other hand i refrain from looking much or getting 'news' until i have my own baby in future..so as not to constantly be reminded of so i don't think negative again..i suppose just focus on building your relationship with your husband and do things you both enjoy doing together will help to take your mind off a bit..though not completely

Joyfully
I am so sorry to read what happened to you..i was the same too, 1st trimester loss after ivf. It's difficult to think straight esp after what was supposingly given to us and only to be taken away from us so soon..I'll pm you more k..

Hi Chrisl,

Yeah... Guess most of us who had experienced mc before will share the same sentiment. I am looking forward to your good news.
happy.gif

*big hugs sisters*

keep confessing God's goodness in your lives and fruitfulness in your wombs!

Trust in Him for multiple-fold restoration! I know it's not an easy journey...but it's alot easier when you lean onto His strength.

Thanks all for your well-wishes. I'll keep you all in prayers too and I'm sure we'll hear good news soon! Believe in your hearts and do not doubt what God can do in your lives.

Amen!

from a friend ... "I want to put up my unborn baby for adoption... i dont want to go for an abortion pls.."

Know anyone...

Pls call/sms 94886023 . Thank you.

Chrisl, I am sorry to hear that... Hugs. Please take gd care of your health for the time being k? I know of no other words to bring comfort to you. Just hope and pray that your dreams will be fulfilled soon. God bless.

Congrats, mabelths!
happy.gif

I'm really happy for u! did u conceive naturally, or thru IVF/IUI?

Actually my church friends and cgl also said the same thing as u when i shared with them about my frustration..however u know, i know and understand every word they said about God's promises and stuff, but all those words just simply can't get into my small head..sigh~i am still very much walking by sight rather than by faith..My hubby, on the other hand, is always so cool abt it, probably cos he’s busy with both work & studies..
sad.gif

Been feeling better for the past week or so, probably because it’s the festive season..but still at the back of my mind, there’s this nagging feeling..after Christmas, CNY is just round the corner, the most dreaded time of the year whereby everyone will be asking when are we having a baby..sianz..

I know very well that the Lord will definitely bless us with a baby in future..but when? Really running out of patience liao..I really do not wish to have a baby at the age of 35..can’t help thinking that I’m getting old..when we started trying late last year, I still naively thought that I will deliver my first baby by this yr end, but now still no news..we shouldn’t have taken any precaution before that at all..Sigh~

Yes I bought Nerida Walker’s book on ‘God’s Plan for Pregnancy’, didn’t manage to finish reading that yet but I do watch her short clips on Youtube occasionally..Both hubby and I also partake holy communion every morning, which becomes a habit..we are now taking TCM medicine to recondition our bodies for baby making..there’s just so much we can do for now, really have to depend on God’s grace liao..

Joyfully, sorry to hear abt your mc..but we must jia you together ok!
happy.gif

Chrisl, yes I’m experiencing the same thing as u now..mostly knew friends’ pregnancy news though facebook..every now n then, my news feed always got baby photos or photos of mummies with bulging tummies..*envious* Don’t think it’s a good idea not to meet up with pregnant friends for me because some of them are really close to me..but it seems so easy for them to get pregnant..i got a good friend who recently gave birth to a baby son..she usually has her menses once every 2 mths n uses protection 80% of the time (cos she didn’t want a baby initially). Yet she can kena jackpot just like that!

I really hope that the Lord gives me the strength to go through this period of time..and really hope he can grant our wishes very soon!
Will pray for you all sisters in Christ! Hope this thread can be more active at times too..

Shalom!
happy.gif

The beloved one, let's all Jia you together.
happy.gif

I will be going for my first natural FET if everything goes well this month. Let's press on and proclaim God's promises according to the bible.

Shalom!

Hi All,

I used to be in the TTC 2012 thread. Was trying for 3 months after my MC and got pregnant. Now I have a 2 month old baby, my 2nd child.

Would like to share my story. I had short luteal phase due to breastfeeding. As I did not want to stop breastfeeding completely while TTCing, I researched online for herbal remedies for short luteal phase and found this website:
http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/howto.htm

It says vitex fruit and raspberry leaf pills are useful for correcting short luteal phase. I was suffering from short luteal phase for half a year. So I got some from www.iherb.com . Within one month, my luteal phase went from 7 days to 12/13 days. Another 2 more months, my #2 was conceived.

I have bought excess of these pills, as I did not anticipate I would get pregnant so quickly.

Now I have some of these to let go:

1) Vitex fruit 100 capsules, 400mg
http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Vitex-Fruit-400-mg-100-Capsules/2053

Letting go at S$4 each. Expiring in 31 Aug 2016
10 bottles available.

2) Red Raspberry leaves, 100 capsules, 480mg
http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Red-Raspberry-Leaves-100-Capsules/2019

Letting go at S$5 each. Expiring in 30 Nov 2016
10 bottles available.

If purchase more than $10, throwing in free hpt dusted with babydust as I tested a positive sticky with these hpt. HPT expiring in 2014. Free hpt while stocks last.

Self collection at Tiong Bahru MRT/ Jurong East (weekdays only)/ Clementi MRT (weekdays only).

PM me if keen.

Good luck!

WTS: Duphaston 10mg tablets

6 tablets left.

Selling at $5 for all 6.
Expiriing in March 2015.

Self collect at Tiong Bahru MRT.
Clementi MRT and Jurong East MRT on weekdays only.

Pls PM if interested.

Good luck!

Hi sisters, hopefully i can share my experience and help you all go through the difficult time *big hugs*

ChrisL -
Do take good care of yourself and keep declaring multiplefold restoration in your womb!

“I am come that you might have life and life more abundantly “(John 10:10). God has promised in Joel 2:25 to restore unto us our lost and wasted years. Everything lost to the devil will be restored by God. Job lost all but in the end everything was restored to him even in multiple-fold. As you pray these prayer points, power for restoration will be released into your life!

To Joyfully, the_beloved_one and all sisters who are trying for your miracle babies:
it really helps to lean onto Jesus for strength and emotional healing. We don't have to endure the difficulties alone. I tried that for 4 years and it is indeed tough...much tougher this year as it was the dragon year with multiple friends having babies. I've been through what you have felt, and every 'baby news' on facebook just makes me so miserable.

Then i thought to myself that it is being very unfair that I am being so unhappy and jealous of my peers when I am supposed to be happy for them. I was even angry and God and actually quarelled with him, saying why is it that the world of unbelievers seem to have much more than we do.

Thankfully my hubby kept reminding me that we are righteous children of God and it is the devil who steals and destroy. And the very reason this is happening is because the devil knows we are will be bringing up champion babies in God's ministry, champions in life! and the devil fears that, which is why he is attacking us and making us feel so depressed.

So do not let the devil win, but trust onto our ever-faithful father! He will not disappoint as long as we trust and BELIEVE that our God not only CAN, but HE WILL provide for us!

As quoted in Matthew 17:20 "...if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

And when the day comes that you can go out and be merry with your pregnant friends (even before you become pregnant), you would know that God has healed you and empowered you to overcome the many obstacles that the devil will throw at you.

Sisters, keep praying and believing that our God WILL PROVIDE...and don't worry about how or when, just know that he WILL...and live your life happy, giving praise and thanking Him.

I took that approach to life (after battling many upsets from not being able to conceive and also after my miscarriage in March this year) only in August this year, after my 4th wedding anniversary...and the Lord is faithful indeed.

So don't give up! You can look for a prayer partner to pray together and grow together too..and involve your hubby in this healing process.

God Bless you sisters! I'll keep you all in my daily prayers!

oh and aside to the_beloved_one,

i conceived naturally. In fact during the time i conceived, i even had quite a bit of alcohol due to social entertainment from work (which i refrained for a long time due to trying for baby).

So God is good indeed, it's not about what we do, but every baby is a miracle from God
happy.gif

Macbelths, thanks for keeping me in your prayer. Congrats on your pregnancy, and wish you a smooth 9 months ahead! Very happy for you!
happy.gif
Our God is good! Take care and Godbless!

I did FET this month, and BT was scheduled on 2Jan. Had a hunch that I was preggie, so took the hpt yesterday, only to see -ve. I cried yesterday during the miracle service held at my church, pleading God to let my embbies implant and let them have a chance to come to this world, safe and sound. I believe our God is faithful, and I just need to pray, have faith and submit everything according to HIS timing.

macbelths
thanks for the prayers..

in fact i was telling myself that all hope is gone..i never felt so depressed in my life! And those last weeks of dec were the worst time of my life..esp in my walk with god..even now i wonder if there is a God..or maybe he is too busy to entertain me..a lowly me..who is a sinner

and here i am now..in the new year..trying my best to regain the hope i've lost in 2012..ah well..maybe i should not think too much..

beloved sister ChrisL,

Don't let yourself fall into self-condemnation! Condemnation kills and robs you of all the blessings that God has installed for you.

Keep trusting and believing that 2013 is your best year yet (and even more better years to come!)

Feed and nourish your soul with grace-based books, and as mentioned in my previous post, Nerida Walker's - God's Plan for Pregnancy is the best that helped me renewed my faith and walk with Jesus out of my depression.

Keep asking God and trusting Him for deliverance. If God is willing to send his only begotton Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for YOU and ME, what more would HE not GIVE FREELY to YOU??

*big hugs* Keep looking to Jesus' finished work on the cross and see God's love for you. Know that God CAN and He WILL bless you with a miracle baby.

God Bless sister!

beloved sister Joyfully,

Yes our heavenly Father is forever faithful!
Keep fixing your eyes on Jesus' finished work on the cross and declare that you are fruitful.

Aside to all mummies TTC-ing, declare and do not doubt in your hearts that you are fruitful and your babies are poised to be champions in life!

Remember the story of Sarah? She was labelled as baren and was already in her old age, but God is faithful to Abraham and she conceived Issac!

Keep believing sisters!
*hugs*

God Bless! 2013 is a fruitful and blessed year ahead!!

My beloved sister Macbelths,

I had a bfn today, and was feeling very moody after the call from clinic. I actually allowed the devil to convince me that I am not going to be able to conceive and will face a lot of difficulties ahead. So much so that indulgence in good food and my Fav coffee, doesn't work to perk me up.

I thank God for his faithfulness and love, by having you to encourage and guide us along. And he send another sister to write me an email to remind me of his promise on fruitfulness of our womb. The evil satan is always there preying upon the weak and lost, but our God is so good! By focusing on his finished work at the cross, we have all been healed from infertility. Amen!

To my beloved sister Chrisl, I fully understand how you feel. I was badly defeated after my mc, and right up to today. Like you, I have my doubts on God. I woke up several time this am, as I have been too stressed over the test result. I had so much difficulty going back to sleep. I tried on both times, to hymn a song of Praise and Worship, and call unto Jesus for peace, and miraculously I was asleep before I knew it. This happened twice just this am. And as I share with Macbelth, I was defeated for the whole of today. But God sends lovely people around us to guide and send us lots of love and comforting words. How great is our God! Let's continue to focus on Jesus' finished work at the cross, and believe that we have all been healed from infertility. I have faith, we will both get our breakthrough very soon! Take care and God bless!

Hi Chrisl, the following scriptures touches me and I just thought of sharing it with you.

Hebrews 12:1-3
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."

Shalom!

thanks macbelth and joyfully

i needed the words of encouragements and they came in a good time
happy.gif
im feeling tad better today and even made some new year resolutions. I'll be buying the book and some others too soon online later and will start reading it when i get it. I do also hope that the book can renew my faith in God and let me rediscover hope in this new year. I also tell myself over and over again that i should take it easy..well i suppose that's the only thing we can do as worrying can't get us anywhere..

hope all of us can be rewarded soon to come!

Chrisl, so happy to know that you are feeling better now!
happy.gif

Yeah, it's a brand new year and i believe God has something good install for all of us! Have faith and expect to receive blessings! Let's all jiayou together!
happy.gif

Dear sisters, it's Friday! Hope the mood is lighter for all as the weekend approaches
happy.gif

Here's a daily reading that I would like to share with u all:

(Philippians 2:10)
'… at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth'

Whatever is troubling you, if it has a name, it must bow to the name of Jesus! The Bible tells us that God has highly exalted Jesus and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee must bow!

So if you are concern about being able to conceive and carry your babies to full term, that will bow at Jesus' name too!

(Philippians 4:19)
'And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.'

Beloved, God does not want you to feel helpless because you are not of the world. (John 17:16) You are of God and therefore need not be subject to the world’s systems. Whatever the world’s situation is, fear not because “God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus”.

Notice that Philippians 4:19 says that “God shall supply all your need”. It does not say that God may supply some of your needs. It also says that God will do it “according to His riches”. It is not out of His riches. If a millionaire gives you a hundred dollars, it is out of his riches. But if he gives to you according to his riches, it means that he is lining up his millions for you!

Lastly, the verse says that God does it “according to His riches in glory”. It is not according to the riches of your company or how well the economy is doing. No, it is according to God’s riches in glory!

So how do you stop yourself from feeling helpless in uncertain times? The same way I stopped myself from getting seasick when I was on board a navy ship for the first time during my National Service stint. A senior naval officer had advised me, “Don’t look at the waves around you. Look at the horizon far away. Look at that stable, stationary line and you will feel better.” When I fixed my eyes on that unshakable, unwavering line, even though the ship bobbed up and down in the rough sea, I did not feel so seasick anymore.

My friend, don’t look at your circumstances or the bad things that are happening in the world because you will get “earth-sick”. Instead, look at the unshakable, eternal Word of God. Your heart will become stable and you will see your God supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus!

Be richly blessed sisters! Keep looking at God's abundant grace and favour and know that we are His beloved children!!

Hi all! Happen to log in and saw this thread
I'm a mummy in Christ too (attends NCC) with 1 boy 16mths now.
So happy to see Christian mummies and MTB upholding each other with the Solid Word of God. Yes, do not lose heart, may it be TTC or with child now, look to Jesus, your only Provider. Everything you need, go to Him and draw from Him and it delights Him. This year my wish is to enlarge my family hoping for #2, however my hb says he is not ready.
But nvm, I know even hb is not ready, God is always ready to provide.
Ps mention abt our assignment. Our assignment is to pray ;)
Have a gd week mummies!

Hi I-Mom
happy.gif

welcome to the thread! Yes i believe as we continue to trust and believe in our Abba father, he will bless us in His time! Everything will work together for our good!

Here's a word to share, from Joel Osteen:

For most people, a new year brings two ideas of what the year might hold — two opposing forces that wage war in your head.

One is “I can” and the other is “I can’t.”

“I can’t” is one we all know very well. I can’t lose weight. I can’t see a way out of my situation. I can’t get that promotion. I know I’ve personally heard my share of those thoughts.

But today I have good news. God has designed a full year of new dreams for you, fresh possibilities and unseen potential.

I want to give you two words that can change the course of your life.

Today, I want you to say this out loud: I can!

You can see your long-standing dream fulfilled. You can overcome that obstacle. You can climb to new heights. You can realize your destiny.

I’m not talking about bragging in your own abilities, and I’m not talking about merely a self-help technique. I’m talking about knowing who you are in Christ and trusting what He says in His Word is true.

Philippians 4:13 says: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

As a child of the Most High God, “I can” is your promise. As a believer in Christ, you have the Spirit of the Living God inside of you. There is an “I can” in your future!

When the Apostle Paul wrote, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, he wasn’t in a church or a fancy cathedral. He wrote one of the boldest, most encouraging promises in Scripture from a jail cell.

Paul chose to declare, “Through Christ, yes, I can.”

The same is true for you today. The obstacles that are in your life, the things you think you can’t do, are just new opportunities for God to display His power in you.

What “I can’t” will you turn into an “I CAN!” in 2013?

Remember, through Christ and the strength, courage and confidence He gives you, you can accomplish anything.

Be greatly blessed, highly favoured and deeply loved my sisters!

PS: WE ALL CAN CONCEIVE MIRACLE BABIES! Not by our own might and actions, but by whom we are in Christ - His beloved daughters! Amen!

Gd morning sisters!
happy.gif

I read a very powerful devotional that i wish to share to encourage all of you!!

You Are Next!

(Psalm 50:10)
'For every beast of the forest is Mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills.'

Suppose you have just heard of someone whose financial debts have been miraculously cleared. Or your elated friend has just told you that despite being an average student in school, he scored straight As in all his subjects. Perhaps on Sunday, you heard a couple share about how they had become proud owners of a condominium which was the grand prize in a supermarket lucky draw, or how a once-childless couple is now expecting their miracle child.

When you see or hear of others being blessed, do you ever wonder when it will be your turn? Or do you even find yourself saying, “Oh, he got blessed with the very thing that I have been praying for. There goes my blessing.”

Now, just because man’s economy operates on the principle of shortage, it does not mean that God operates in the same manner. So the next time somebody gets blessed, tell yourself, “I won’t be disheartened. I won’t be jealous. I am the next one to be blessed!”

Always remember that God does not have to bless anyone at your expense. Nor does He have to bless you at anyone’s expense. We don’t have to be jealous of each other. There is a portion that God gives to you which no man can touch because it has your name on it — “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven”. (John 3:27)

Our God is a rich God. He owns the whole universe. He has contacts and blessings you do not know of and which are reserved just for you! There is more than enough for everybody with plenty of leftovers. In fact, you will not be able to take it all because when the blessings start coming in, they will come in a net-breaking, boat-sinking style. You will have to call for your friends in the other boats to come and help you! (Luke 5:1–7) That is the kind of blessings that our God gives. So get ready for your blessings and overflowing abundance!

AMEN! be richly blessed my sisters!

Back