(2013) Christian Mummies TTC

mabelths

hello mummies/moms-to-be

thought i'd start a new thread to encourage each other in our journey together!
happy.gif

God Bless to you all!

Hi Mabelths
happy.gif

Are you TTC for no# 1 or more?
Me TTC no# 2. Feel abit anxious this time round. 2WW now..

Ya, let's pray for everyone.

hi mabelths and trevitrevi!!!
i'm ttc for #2...
happy.gif

no worries mabelths, we will definitely gg to gradurate for yr 2013 bb.. have faith

Good morning ladies, I am ttc for #1. had a mc months back.. Was hoping to strike for The last month of dragon tail. apparently didnt came true. AF reported early this month(24days), just ytd evening which I thought night be implantation bleeding(apparently not).
sad.gif

sigh.. Nvm.. like what the mummies from Jan thread said "new cycle, new hope". really pray hard to God.

Trevi: the 2ww feeling, I know!!! anxious and excited.. felt that before af report. You can go get the kit and prepare to test soon over the weekends.

to all: will.be praying for you all! hugs
happy.gif

thanks joyceberries!
happy.gif

morning all
happy.gif
don't worry so much Shirley, i know how it feels too...twice the anxiety..haha

everyday i keep praying and talking to God, trusting for His blessings for a miracle baby.

sometimes i do feel really down too, esp the past week..

seems like most of my peers are either mummies, or are pregnant. Not helping when 2 of my colleagues are also pregnant. And they just got married recently.

Just a bittersweet feeling...happy for them, yet just feeling so emotional at times...been trying to keep myself positive, doing lots of reading and praying

shirley, no worries.. i also AF report before i can do anything... haiz.. so sad..i so confident tat i'm preggy i still ask my #1 wan a didi or meimei..
sad.gif
lets jia you for the new cycle!!

mabelths, tok to God.. He will ans your prayers..
i can feel u.. dun stress urself too much...
be happy and you will strike wen u least expected..let JY!!

thanks!
happy.gif

yes...talking to God really helps!

Let's all jiayou together and motivate each other ok? God is faithful to the end! Amen!
happy.gif

Thanks joyce!

hi all don't despair.. new cycle new hope!

berries , shirley: so sad.. ur af reported.
went to watsons to buy the kit yesterday. saw this new brand claim that they can test 7 days after itimacy. wow..

but i think don't waste the kit cos i got alot of discharge this morning. so i guess af reporting soon..

morning all!
happy.gif

Just something encouraging to start the day:

“The righteous shall flourish...”
(Psalm 92:12, NKJV)
No matter what season you are in today, God wants you to bloom right where you are. That doesn’t mean you’re going to always be in that situation. It doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dream big or plan for the future. It simply means that you are going to choose to be your best on the way to where you’re headed. It means you go out each day with a smile on your face and a spring in your step. It means you give God glory in everything you do. Always remember, bloom where you're planted and let Him work in and through you all the days of your life!

Be greatly blessed and trust in our Faithful God!
happy.gif

Hi all .. I'm ttc for #2 as well .. Standing in faith that God will grant us our babies soon ..

Totally agree with 2ww agony and disappointment at times but hopefully new cycle will be successful.

mabelths.. really nice already reading it...
let me feel there is hope still! nv give up!

HJ, me too.. TTC #2.. but my AF reported few days back.. now back to square one.. got to try again in the next cycle after my AF end..

jiayou to all! yes joyce, it gives me new found strength to trust in the Lord!
happy.gif

thanks trevitrevi for the price
happy.gif

hm..just has some spotting this morning...wondering if that's AF coming...praying not :X

mabelths, probably is implantation bleeding?
u monitor.. if the spotting ends and nv see red.. then congrats! u are preggy...

wen i ahve my #1, i got spotting too.. i tot is AF but the next day no more le... few days later i test is +ve!!

Haha..unfortunately not..AF came..
Oh well..I'm staying thankful that bountiful blessings are coming!

I'm reading Nerdia Walker's God Plan for Pregnancy..and I would recommend it to all!
At least it helps me a lot in my daily walk
happy.gif

yes yes .. i used before becos my fren recommended ... say can test very early... but when i used, gave me evaporated line... think something wrong with the batch i used.. my other friend also same thing... hmmm anyway, just now saw its on offer ... $10.90 + 20% at watsons... wanted to buy but sold out.. haa... !

mabelths, i got the book too ... but havent been reading ...
sad.gif
need to go pick it up and read again... hehe

yes! do read it
happy.gif

another week of blessings ahead of us!
Let's continue to focus on Jesus and his finished work, having the strength and faith to believe for our miracle babies!

Jiayou!
happy.gif

i got mine at the Rock bookstore at Suntec City. not sure where else sells it. It was recommended to me by my Pastor and church leaders
happy.gif

I work at Suntec so very convenient for me to get it
happy.gif

Here's my daily reading which I know will bless everyone and to keep us in faith!
happy.gif

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."
- John 15:5

Just as sap flowing through the branches of a vine will cause them to bring forth fruit, His life flowing through you will bring forth a bountiful harvest of prosperity, healing and miracles. You only need to remain conscious of who you are in Christ!

Good morning ladies.. Thanks for the console. I am feeling better already.. so right now trying to conceive.. my af just ended.. same as berries.. but this month is like 24 days cycle.. usually 28 days.. now don't know when owill come.. If strike this month. edd will lightly to be ard cny period.. so dunno if I should go for it.. hospital fees won't. increase the price due to peak season right?

hey shirley,

don't worry too much! I'm sure when our God provides, He won't just bless you with a baby and leave you alone to handle the rest!

He will provide you with enough (including your finances and getting a place in a gd hospital) and also to bless your journey taking care of your baby!

Don't give up hope ok? I'm also trying...Still having AF now.

I got MC in 2011 and another just recently Mar 2012. I know how it's difficult *big hugs*

Let's keep encouraging each other and strengthen our faith ok?

shirley : i tink CL will be a headache lor during CNY period... probably hard to find or the fees they ask will be high.. tis is my concern..
sad.gif
tats y maube got to skip tis cycle le..

mabelths : u are strong! God will bless you wat u ask for... dun give up hope ok?

Thanks sisters
happy.gif

Actually, by myself i'm not strong. I went through an emotional roller coaster...it was one of the most low moments in my life.

And I am really grateful that despite all these, God really touched me with his love, through many of my church mates, leaders, and also through the revelations I've gotten from reading his Word.

Actually, my breakthrough only came about on the past Friday...wierdly enough as my AF came again...I cried out to the Lord to say,'I really do not want to keep looking at my situation and feel disheartened. I want to be delivered from all these...' and true enough, I could just feel this heavy burden lift inside of me. And I was so touched~

That's why I really want to encourage all of you not to feel disheartened, but remember that our God is faithful to the end! He will never leave us nor forsake us! Amen!
happy.gif

hi everyone,

haven't got a chance to say hello yet! a lot of new 'faces' here, am glad to see all of u...

if u followed e 2012 thread, I was pretty active then... but cos of e disappointments mth after mth, I oso was discouraged... nevertheless after seeing mabelths' posts, I am encouraged again to start participating in tis thread...

hope tat we'll all conceive soon!

mabelths:
u wanna migrate e thread to (2013) TTC Christian Mummies? then it will always be on top, haha... let me noe if u wanna do tat, or I can do it too... thanks for starting tis thread!

sure comingchamp
happy.gif
whichever is better for everyone
happy.gif

yup, I was in the 2012 thread too..but let's all just share our journey and conceive soon!

oh i tried to start, but it seems to appear below as well?

comingchamp, perhaps you can start the thread then? I'm nt too good at doing these..hahaa...thanks much sister!

hehe...some more day-to-day stuff...
r u all taking folic acid now while preparing yourselves?
happy.gif

also, do u all have any good gynae in mind? I'm hoping to look for a gd christian gynae that can share my views on childbirth...haha...anyone to recommend?

“Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus”
(Philippians 1:6, NIV)

Everyone goes through seasons of disappointment or difficulty. We all have unexpected setbacks. Maybe you’re going through something right now that you don’t understand. Here’s the good news: that disappointment is not the final chapter. God never ends in a negative. If you will keep moving forward with your life, God promises that He will bring you to a flourishing finish. Not a defeated finish, a bankrupt finish, a betrayed finish, or a barely-get-by finish. No, in your future, God has a victorious finish.

That setback, disappointment or betrayal that seems like it’s working against you, God knows how to turn it around and cause it to work for you. The key is that when you’re in difficult times, don’t settle where you are. Don’t put your roots down and think that things are never going to change. No, for every setback, God has already lined up a comeback. For every injustice, He has vindication. For every disappointment, He has restoration. Right now, just begin to thank Him for what He’s going to do. Praise Him for His faithfulness. Rejoice today because He has a plan to bring you into a flourishing finish!

mabelths:
thanks for starting e thread! think e moderators haven't started organising e threads yet, tat's why it's still not shifted up... maybe we migrate only when they do bah...

berries:
hihi!

anyway, we are from e same church... were u at e last last sun's service? tat is a great msg, superabounding grace!

mabelths:
nope, not taking folic acid regularly... was taking some prenatal vits, but stopped cos not disciplined...

as for gynae, u can check out e 2012 thread and read thru e archives... there were a few recommendations... myself, my gynae is a Christian... but she likes to say pray hard, so u noe she wun be able to stand in faith wif u kind... but still, we have e same Holy Spirit living in us so tat's sufficient for me... I trust tat Jesus will oso be her wisdom and guide when it comes to caring for me... oso, she is very kind and gentle... she did a great job stitching me up after my #1 and oso for e laparoscopy procedure I underwent...

morning ladies!!!
today will be a great day...

comingchamp, ya i also tink the moderators have not sort out the threads... now the threads like abit messy...

morning ladies!

ooo..comingchamp u're also from NCC?
happy.gif

oh..i'm trying to take some multi-vits too, actually taking vit B complex from watsons now...partly because i keep falling sick the past few mths too
happy.gif

thanks for the sharing comingchamp! for my past 2 MC i changed gynae coz i was not comfortable. my first gynae said that i should be having MS when i wasn't..so I was quite upset with him. I told him I prayed that I won't have MS and he just shook his head :X

the next one was alright, but i only saw her on 2 occasions before my recent MC, but she's rather exp, and so far not many reviews on her yet. so wondering if i shld continue with her.

and YES! today is a blessed day berries!
happy.gif

with superabounding grace!

our actions will all be guided by wisdom! Amen!

a verse to start our day:

"For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants."
(Isaiah 44:3)

Whatever we need, whatever we lack, God will provide. And He KNOWS the desires of our hearts. He will make it well for our good!

And above all, our offsprings (yes! our babies!) will be full of the Spirit and abundance of blessing!

God is faithful, and He will not just bless us with babies, but bless us with CHAMPIONS!
happy.gif

Isn't that awesome? I'm so touched!

mabelths:
thanks for sharing! tat's e reason behind my nick! my champion will come soon! God doesn't play catch up wif e devil, it's e devil playing catch up to God! he's probably sensing tat my womb will next carry a champion, tat he 1st tries to attack my womb, then he attacks my body... let us continue to trust God, dun give up! indeed, our champions are coming!

hi comingchamp, welcome back !
happy.gif

berries, my bro helped me to buy from the Rock as well... hehehe... cldnt find it at other book shops ...

Yups.. nearly bought from amazon but the price is really not cheap !!! then asked my bro to check out the rock for me .. he goes NCC once in awhile.. so he bought it for me for my birthday ...
happy.gif

Back