(2013/12) December 2013

morning all, everything looks so weird with this change of color and image of this forum! ahahahaa...

went for detailed scan yesterday.. all are good and its a boy! Bb was very cooperative yesterday that scan was done within 15 mins!
#1 took 30 mins and #2 took 45 mins!

Congrats mrs B on having a princess!

Congrats cljl on having a prince!

still waiting to find out mine..will be doing my detailed scan on 10 aug......

i think i have to wait longest for my detailed scan which is at week 22, 3 weeks from now :(

Any mummies sending their bb to infantcare after maternity leave?

Hi all,
I've been logged out for the past few days after the moderator done the migration. So troublesome and has problem logging in with my password. Finally now can...missed chit chating here...still trying to get use to the new forum...heehee!

thanks nidellia! I will have to buy new clothes already.. toys will soon have to have mixture of colors... lol.. no more pink n more pink!

hopes16, whow.. thats the latest to go for detailed scan rite?

oh ya.. who is doing the updating of the fb wrd/excel file? i duno hw to upload file to fb.. hehe...

i think i have to wait longest for my detailed scan which is at week 22, 3 weeks from now :(

Any mummies sending their bb to infantcare after maternity leave?
your detailed scan so long eh....mine gng to do at 19 weeks plus....heee

me should be sending bb to infantcare after maternity leave. have already registered with infant care. now on waiting list no. 2. if you intend to put in one, better register early as vacancies for infant care are limited. they cannot care for more babies than they can.

thanks nidellia! I will have to buy new clothes already.. toys will soon have to have mixture of colors... lol.. no more pink n more pink!

hopes16, whow.. thats the latest to go for detailed scan rite?

oh ya.. who is doing the updating of the fb wrd/excel file? i duno hw to upload file to fb.. hehe...
heee...you can have a mix of colours..green, blue, yellow.....I love white..but can dirty very easily.

your detailed scan so long eh....mine gng to do at 19 weeks plus....heee

me should be sending bb to infantcare after maternity leave. have already registered with infant care. now on waiting list no. 2. if you intend to put in one, better register early as vacancies for infant care are limited. they cannot care for more babies than they can.

heee...you can have a mix of colours..green, blue, yellow.....I love white..but can dirty very easily.

hahaha.... i have these colors but quite little.... white gets dirty easily and need to wash off asap if not, will turn yellow in future.. just like some old bb clothes, alot turn yellow....

morning all, everything looks so weird with this change of color and image of this forum! ahahahaa...

went for detailed scan yesterday.. all are good and its a boy! Bb was very cooperative yesterday that scan was done within 15 mins!
#1 took 30 mins and #2 took 45 mins!

haha! congrats! mine is a boy too! but i havenwent for detailed scanning yet though. doc said high chance. hopefully its true! :)

haha! congrats! mine is a boy too! but i havenwent for detailed scanning yet though. doc said high chance. hopefully its true! :)

whooo.... lets see how many boys we have for dec 2013! was 80% confirmed last mth, can see e kuku; but we tot better wait till detailed scan.. so yesterday, saw it very very clearly! ahahaha....

Omg this new interface is confusing me, I didn't know I have to reset my password at first.

My detailed scan is only next month... so sad have to wait so long.

BTW has any of you bought anything from the Taka baby fair?

my MIL made some red date + longan + wolfberries drink for me today. suppose this is the same one we will drink when we do confinement? can we drink this now while preggie? if yes, how does it help with the pregnancy?

I think the drink shd b fine, cos is consider watm drink. I use to drink wolfberry+red dates in hot water before preg. By the way, has any mum feel fetal movements, i seem to n felt so amazing. It was light gentle kicks,usually feel it before i sleep. Heehee! Can't wait for my detail scan nxt wed...looking fwd to seeing bb...
Oh ya, is there any tonic we need to eat in this trimester?

@faithe me! im at 21 weeks and fetal movements are very obvious now. feel very happy when i can feel the movements! sometimes if baby kick hard enough hubby can also feel but so far, baby is quite shy when hubby touches the tummy. :D:D

Hi hi, I jus joined this motherhood forum, my edd is 3rd jan but doc said might be in end dec. Waiting for end of Aug detail scan... this is my #1, so im quite excited and stress... ^_^

Hi hi, I jus joined this motherhood forum, my edd is 3rd jan but doc said might be in end dec. Waiting for end of Aug detail scan... this is my #1, so im quite excited and stress... ^_^
helofriends, my edd is 2 jan...doc also said might deliver in dec....waiting for my detailed scan on 10 aug..also my #1....heee

morning all.. congrats to all those having #1... by this time, i think more or less should be able to feel their movements..
Mine move like crazy inside; thumping up and down that I can't even sit straight...

For me, my mum made chicken soup and bird nest for me every wkends..

I seriously not in favor of this change of layout of this forum lo.....

Jewel_LingNew Member

New
Hi All,

I have just given birth in June and would like to recommend my confinement nanny Ai Li 姐 from Seremban. Her contact is +60 16 904 2981

Her december job has been canceled so if any one is still looking for a confinement nanny then please contact her.

She is a good cook (Chinese food with lots of variety and western food like chicken chop and pork chop) and takes good care of both Mother and Baby.
She does not take afternoon naps as she believes that Mother should have plenty of rest.

Do email me at [email protected] if you require more information.

Hi fellow mummies, i bought a couple of dresses from ASOS recently. The material is really quite good. Sadly, the sizes do not fit so I am hoping to sell them to fellow mummies here. All of the clothings are in size 8. I have indicated the original price and the selling price in the thumbnails. Please contact me at 98446512 if you gals are interested ya? Tks very much! :)

Attachments

• Maternity Skater Dress with Slash Neck an Capped Sleeve UP 30.35 SP 25.jpg
    Maternity Skater Dress with Slash Neck an Capped Sleeve UP 30.35 SP 25.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 289
  • Maternity T-Shirt Dress with Lace Panel in Acid Wash UP 36.85 SP 32.jpg
    Maternity T-Shirt Dress with Lace Panel in Acid Wash UP 36.85 SP 32.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 286
  • Maternity Smock Dress in Reverse Spot UP $29.26 SP $25.jpg
    Maternity Smock Dress in Reverse Spot UP $29.26 SP $25.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 292
  • Exclusive T-Shirt with Raglan Lace Sleeve UP $20.59 SP $15.jpg
    Exclusive T-Shirt with Raglan Lace Sleeve UP $20.59 SP $15.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 302
hi all, the items below have been sold:
1. t-shirt with reglan lace sleeve; and
2. maternity smock dress in reverse spot

am left with the remaining 2 items. so sorry, i realised that i got the price wrong for the maternity skater dress. i actually paid $43.35 for it. Am willing to let go at $38. All pieces are brand new. Pls contact me at 98446512 if interested. Tks.

Attachments

• Maternity Skater Dress with Slash Neck an Capped Sleeve UP 43.35 SP 38.jpg
    Maternity Skater Dress with Slash Neck an Capped Sleeve UP 43.35 SP 38.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 343
  • Maternity T-Shirt Dress with Lace Panel in Acid Wash UP 36.85 SP 32.jpg
    Maternity T-Shirt Dress with Lace Panel in Acid Wash UP 36.85 SP 32.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 280
Hi mummies, can i check for those who are taking prenatal fish oil, what brand are u taking n how much does it cost?

helofriends: I just bought the Bonbebe baby cot from Taka baby fair yesterday. That is my very 1st item. Bonbebe having promotion till 11 Aug and I'm scared I cannot get such good promotion nearer to my EDD. Now Taka, Isetan Scotts and OG having baby fair till 11 Aug. Most brands storewide up to 20% off. Go take a look.

Hi Mums,

I am selling mostly unused baby items, still in packaging. Prices are negotiable.

Maternity:
Belly belt from spring maternity @ $18 (retail: $29.90) - http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Stuff...belt-from-spring-maternity-W0QQAdIdZ510229899

Baby:
Cot bumper @ $25 (retail: $39.90) - http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Stuff...ile-cot-bumper-rarely-used-W0QQAdIdZ510143521
Tiny Love Cot Mobile @ $60 (retail: $90) - http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Stuff-for-Sale-Baby-Children-Tiny-Loves-Cot-Mobile-W0QQAdIdZ510221757
Infant head support @ $15 - http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Stuff-for-Sale-Baby-Children-BN-infant-head-support-W0QQAdIdZ510222225
Owen brand 4 pc receiving blankets @ $16 - http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Stuff...pc-Owen-receiving-blankets-W0QQAdIdZ510233170
Mama's love swinging cot @ $180 (retail: $399) - http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-ViewA...qVAPi0n0zKAhN8eKH02YOxL8ofwCW8&wmid=510237145

Kindly drop me a sms @ 90059905.

~Joyce

Hi faithe, Im taking the DHA fish oil (1000mg)... keep on forgetting the brand but the box is red and yellow and it cost $60..

was wondering where can I find the same at a cheaper rate...

I have a friend who is selling away her 2nd hand cot at $200(inclusive of mattress, 2 waterproof protector, 2 bedding sets(bumper, 2 bolster, 1 pillow, 1 blanket). from her picture, I can see all are of good condition. No obligations.... I thought this is a good deal if anyone is looking for cheaper cot.

helofriends: I just bought the Bonbebe baby cot from Taka baby fair yesterday. That is my very 1st item. Bonbebe having promotion till 11 Aug and I'm scared I cannot get such good promotion nearer to my EDD. Now Taka, Isetan Scotts and OG having baby fair till 11 Aug. Most brands storewide up to 20% off. Go take a look.
Hi wimt, I went to taka fair, saw the bonbebe cot, looks nice! But I didnt get it cause the width of the cot might be slightly big n cant push from room to living room.. I waiting for oct fair, heard that might have smaller cot..
I bought a baby body support ($31.9), my frd got the usual price at kiddy ard $45. Good price offer in the fair.

Hello ladies!

I just found out that I am pregnant today and I am in my 20th week. very surprised as my menses is super irregular and I did not experience any symptoms.

My EDD is 17th Dec 2013.

Is there a facebook group that is created for Dec 13 mummies? :)

Wow! I have not logged in for a long time!
Cljl: u have chicken soup and birds nest every week!! Haha!
I am having chicken soup fortnightly only.
Birds nest is once a while.

I can feel baby's movement but not so much. I am very excited about my bb's gender and waiting for 14th Aug for my detailed scan. Keke...

Hi mommies!
I had not logged in for very long!!
Been busy with work and kid.

Cljl: u have chicken soup and bird's nest every week!! Very fortunate!!
I have chicken soup only fortnightly and bird's nest once a while. Keke!!

I can feel baby's movements too but not very often. So excited as my next check will be my detailed scan!

witchz, congrats on your pregnancy! whow... u only found out at 20 weeks! thats quite late liao lo....

winny, yeah! very fortunate and becoz of me, whole family also gets to eat bird nest every week.. lol... I think chicken soup is not bad... quite bu...

i can always feel baby movements... very active baby i have inside. Whooo.... talk to bb and ask bb to be cooperative so that you wun have to lie so long while checking bb.... lol...

yeah! you must be very excited and happy when u found out! congrats again! enjoy bb movements inside for the next 4-5 mths!

Sorry Mums: correction to one the items being sold:

******UPDATES***************
Tiny Love Cot Mobile @ $60 (retail: $149) -SOLD [correction has been made to retail price, updated as of price seen in Toys R US]

~Joyce

I m hvg my detail scan to mi...pray everything well n bb is healthy & fine..excited & nervous to see bb n its gender too. ;)

Hi all, i had my detail scan today & am hvg bb girl :) saw my girl sucking her little thumb/fingers today..so touched. Initially was so worried as the report shows some findings in the heart. But my gynae say this finding is very common n say my bb is normal. Luckily..n hope everything goes smoothly. He remarked my placenta quite low, n hope it raises as progresses..god bless. Today spend almost $400 for consulting diabetic doc, gynae n detail scan..really not cheap to hv a bb...

Congrats faithe!! I had my detailed scan last week.. Well well. Boy again. I wan a gal!! Need to try harder next time. Lol. But healthy more impt la. everything going well. Due 24th dec. wondering if is going to be christmas bb.

Haha.. Think i put on 7kg already. Gosh. Too much good food around. Think i need to go yoga or go massage. :p feel very fat. Any recommendations?

Haven buy any bb stuff... Haha boy boy very hard to buy :p will prob go fair in oct :)

Hello there! My EDD is 4Jan but gynae said most likely in Dec. May I join this thread and FB group? Look forward in knowing more mummies! Thank you!

Welcome gm13.

Yeah, i love girl too,cos i feel more close to gal gal. n more pretty n cute clothings. I have not started buying anything yet...yeah, waiting for oct bb fair too. So far, i only have gain 2kg but my gynae say i m within the ave. growth.

Hey Faithe, thanks! Who should I PM to pass my email address for FB invite?
I only gain 1.2kg when I'm week 18 so you're alright.. =) weight will shoot up as we advance.

I would also like to join the fb grp. ;)
U gals only gained 1-2kg? Erm... Almost 5kg for me already!

Fetal movements are more obvious now and baby do respond with a kick when my hubby talks to her. Really exciting. :)

morning all! hope u all had a great long weekend holiday!

faithe, true that gals are closer to us.... my elder one got to slp with me every night and even i bring her down to mattress, she will climb up and ask her father to go to mattress and slp.. hahahaha....

Im having a boy, 1st time... not much clothes to recycle as both #1 and #2 are girls and all their clothes are mostly pink! hahaha.... time for a little bit of shopping!

I really envy you and gm13 lo... gain less than 3kg!!!! I think i have gain 8kg!!!! arrgh!

Dear All,

i have an extra warmer (avent) and sterilizer Avent 3 in 1) brand new to sell. Warmer selling at S$40 ( retailer price $70) Sterilizer selling at $100 ( retailer price $159), self collect at Punggol or Sengkang Mrt. if interested on both item, i will let go at $120. interested please sms me at 91994192.

Hello... I'm new here, my edd is 13 December and its baby boy... :)

I'm not a believer of confinement but I need someone to help me take care of the baby later coz worry that I might not understand what to do... but I need her as part timer only for at least 2 weeks maybe around 3-4 days a week and 4-5 hours a day... anyone know any part time baby sitter that can be trust and experienced wif newborn baby? Thanks a lot! :D

PS. I gained 9 kgs already in 5 months haha... doc told me to slow down eating :p

Back