(2013/11) November 2013

Mummies going on babymoon, enjoy your trip!
happy.gif

Fuzzybear,

Glad to hear that the clot has shrunk, it'll get better soon! Have you gotten your Oscar results? Just did review yesterday and all clear, low risk, was a relief..

I'm still puking at 13 wks too and seems to be getting worse instead of better.. Hubby said not to torture myself and ask doc for med cos i keep losing weight.. Doc gave it to me yesterday and so far i tried it once.. Seems to work somewhat and i can finally eat! I think the med's name is Maxolon, pretty cheap and doc says it's safe.. Can give it a try? Take care!

Hi Min, yes I cleared my Oscar. Risk of DS is 1 in 9700. Gd odds. I'm actually adverse to taking meds. Haha it's me being stubborn and my gynae knows. He knows I rather suffer than take it cos I'm scared that there might be unwanted side effects. Look that thalidomide. Was prescribed to help pregnant moms cope with nausea but end up causing birth defects. I just tell myself that this is part of nature's way of telling me my pregnancy is progressing well. Stubborn and full of contradiction hor?

Gd to hear that u cleared ur Oscar! When's ur detailed scan at NUH? Mine is on 10 Jul when I'm 22 wks.

Val: yaa.. i have balcony for my new place.. headache donno how to put grill at balcony
sad.gif

fuzzybear: i'll still feel nausea on and off.. i also lost my 800G that i put on during last check up 2 weeks ago...hahaha.. anyway my colls commented that i look skinnier during preg compared to before preg.. oops!

do you have gastric problem before preg? i realised mummies with gastric prob usually tend to puke more
sad.gif

min81: i have maxolon.. but doesnt work on me.. so i threw it away.. plus it cause drowsiness..so it's useless for me during the day as i have to be awake in office..lolz.. and gynae said there's no anti-vomitting pills that dont cause drowsiness...so sad lor..

Fuzzybear,

Congrats on clearing oscar too! My next appt at FCC is 15 jul, but that was made when we first heard bb heartbeat at wk 7.. My doc says he's gonna bring it forward so appt might change.. Ya same here! Didn't wanna take meds too! But hubby said i already underweight, then now lose some more weight, dunno ok anot.. So no choice, but will control and take only when absolutely necessary.. But i know wat u mean.. haha.. I have no bump till now! Having ms makes me feel bb growing well.. hehe..

Winkle,

Ya agree on the drowsiness part.. I took it before dinner.. After dinner, i was feeling so sleepy already.. But am glad to finally eat something.. I've been nibbling on bread and biscuits all these time, vomit more than eat.. Hope it'll be better for us soon! My next appt is 4 wks later, such a long wait!

winkle> is that true? mummies with gastric puke more? i did puked quite a lot in my 1st tri, eat what puke what lor. & even now every morning, i will wake up to puke all the gastric juice 1st. do you experience this?

Piggie> Congrats! Glad that you can see baby's gender! Now i'm looking forward to my appt next month! Can't wait!

Sheep: i donno if that is true.. but i always puke gastric juice if there's no food inside my tummy.. terrible..

dun think the gastric saying is true ba.. i have frequent gastric problems but no ms.. however i have been having this gastric reflux problem which causes me sudden n bad gastric pains sometimes. my gp doc says this is normal during pregnancy cos the womb pushes up the stomach..

Manawab, i am 16 weeks today. So during my holiday, I will be 16.5-18 weeks. I think it's the most appropriate time to go travelling cos that's when you have no nausea and your bump is still small and light. hehe.

Val, i went to popular during lunch and found this sticker book with 1000 stickers and pages with activities. kekeke. i also bought crayons and a blank note book. haha. im thinking maybe i will buy a small toy car or what. and i will bring 1 item out by 1 item. haha. Do you feel that girls are generally easier to manage than boys? my mom always say that my niece is easier to manage than my nephew and my son. so if i have two boys, dunno how to bring them both on holiday. haha

mommies who are still having MS beyond 14 weeks, are you still taking hormone pills? most likely the hormone pills is the culprit.

winkle, for balcony, most people install invisible grilles. you can check out www.legate.com. i have two balconies at home....but.....i didnt install any grilles cos at that time my son still small, so cant climb. even now, he doesnt see the need to climb cos he can see the scenery through the railings. if your balcony is a wall instead of railings, then there's greater curiousity to climb and look outside.

So envy for mummies going for babymoon! I wish I can go too but doesn't dare to arrange cos I had 2 previous miscarriages. So sigh, hv to play safe now. Mummies, enjoy ur trip to the fullest ya!
happy.gif

Just had nandos chicken for lunch. Yumz! At last can swallow down food with no nausea feeling. At least got some appetite to eat to enjoy the food.

My next appt will be at 29 May, by then almost 17wks so hopefully can know gender hehe. So excited and looking forward!

Detailed scan will be at 1st july at nuh.

Wanna ask experience mummies, u think using pampers good or those pocket diapers better?

Piggie.. I do not have preference but ideally I want a boy first then a girl. Big brother take care of little sister.. but any gender is fine now so long baby is healthy
happy.gif

I just finish tea break and ate waffle with peanut butter and a ice milo (still full from breakfast)... now i am feeling nausea... :/ ...

Fuzzybear, glad that things are getting stable for you! Awesome news..

Mawanab,
Congras on hitting week12. Its the honeymoon tri =)

Kayliz,
Can la. Mayb eat sufficient but nt for 2 and try nt to eat too much fried stuffs n supper? I dun wanna gain too much nt. my new sports shoes which was bought last xmas is nw collecting dusts =p
Hahaha! Just buy a mixture of boy n gals stuffs la, u can always sell off the other gender stuffs on forum or to friends when gender is confirmed =p like tat u can have fun shopping for baby. Keke.

Emily,
Plan for 1 trip when baby is 1? =p

Bless,
Try to let ur boss know asap so that they can keep alookout on u such that they wldnt overload u for futher projs and also to plan headcount? 
My kids used huggies ultra. So far so gd for them (no nappy rashes, no leaks) and sometimes they have toy redemption if u buy a certain amt during promo period. 

Fuzzybear,
Gd to hear ur clot has shrank. Hope u will regain appetite soon too once u can off med for hormones support.

Millie,
Its easier to detect boy coz of their birdy =)

Winkle,
U engaging id? If yes just get id to think for u, else ask ard ur friends for ideas or look at interior designs magazines??

SN,
Great u found the sticker book and bought the notebook and crayons =) mayb sld buy more coz u still have ur return flight to entertain him =p else have to rem to source for some books/toys when u r in europe =p
Totally disagree!!! My parents commented that my gal is tougher to look aft as compared to my boy. I also feel the same actually. Lol!! I feel depends on character. And it cld be coz my gal has an elder boy as companion she tends to be v active and learns alot (gd n bad from the bro). Gals can be very sweet but when they throw tantrums n whine n cry, its v much more irritating =p my boy at the same age doesnt exhibits as much terrible 2 stunts as my gal.

Sy,
Pocket diapers as in those modern reusable type of cloth diapers??

SN: thanks for the link! will take a look
happy.gif

Mine is railing kind of balcony.. but i scared when he reach toddler age he will just drag something and climb over it.. =X..

Va| > Yeah modern reusable cloth diaper. Compare to pampers, don't know which one cheaper. Not sure if the washing of so many pocket diapers are feasible. Cos will hv alot of "flags" hanging in the kitchen lol.

SY: i myself not very into reusable diapers...very troublesome to wash.. i donno how to wash if its poo poo... and if its not washed properly donno bb will develop rashes anot...plus i'm not a hardworking mum when it comes to doing household chores =p

Experienced mummies who did not get CL,

Was it tough to cope? Wondering how fast will i get back on my feet if let's say have to go thru c-sect? Cos sometimes cannot predict such things.. Will it be ok to walk around and do stuff and take care of bb on your own? TIA!!

Hi mummies,

SN,
for our recent trip to taiwan my 2 boys ( 4 and 6) were awake throughout the 5 hours flight cause it was an afternoon flight. I packed lots of snacks, small magnetic drawing boards and books for them. But the thing that kept them occupied the whole time was the ipad! lol. I gave it to them once we were in the air and they didn't bug me till the plane landed! Hehe, I know some mummies here will think it's unhealthy but I'm quite a relaxed mum lah :p

Sy,
I've never tried cloth diapers cause I'm too lazy to do the washing. Hmm... my MIL used to nag that the babies might get diaper rash, but after she saw that my kids never get diaper rash she just let it go. Based on trials and errors 4 years ago, I strongly recommend Nepia and Goo.n for value. Pampers is ok too but I think more ex? Mummypoko is good and easy to find in supermarkets. Drypers, huggies and the rest didn't work so well for my boys.

Sheep,
My edd is the same as yours! ...yes, I am still puking too
sad.gif
The #@%@$^ salivation problem seem to have worsen these 2 days somemore. Sianz...

FTWMs,
How you all manage the puking and work ah? I've been working from home for the last 6 weeks! Cannot continue like that leh...

Winnie: you are so lucky can work from home.. i can't work from home.. so just run toilet frequently lor.. and i try not to eat any sweet stuff coz i realised if i eat anything sweet, i will have weird after taste and feel like puking..

Anybody still feeling giddy? i am crossing to week 13 le, sometimes giddy and nauseas. for past two weeks, i shit every morning with alot of gases! hahaha.. is tat normal for the rest of u all?

Fuzzybear, great to know your blood clot is decreasing. My gynae did say it's better for the clot to slowly bleed out than to be reabsorbed. Dunno what's the rationale though. Regrading diet, perhaps stay away from processed foods like fish balls for now. I find even bread still gives me indigestion. Although bee hoon and the occasional curry puff have been absolutely fine (greedy me!)

Val, I'm way past 12 weeks and it's still not very honey moony yet. Well, at least no more vomiting thank goodness.

Winkle, for many years I never stood on a stool or ladder in front of my gal to reach for something high. This year I started, and goodness, she started standing on her stool or her little chair to reach for stuff. Once she even tried to stand on both at the same time! So, monkey see monkey do. I installed invisible grilles at my balcony. Peace of mind.

SN, lollipops for take off and landing! If not, a big bottle of water to sip/suck from. Have a great holiday!

winkle,
I would put grills an all windows in the house for peace of mind. (That's what I did despite hubs' protests cause he said we paid so much for a nice view and yet I caged everything).

min81,
I did not have a CL for both confinements. But I had a pretty good domestic helper then. Then again, I had no help from parents nor hubby cause they were all busy at work. Here's what I did:
- Bathed once with herbs everyday
- Boiled the red dates drink every morning
- Ordered confinement catering (just lunch. separate for dinner).

Other than the above, I did not observe other confinement rules. Bathed baby myself too but maid will help to prepare the bath.

Hmm... I think I am ok health-wise now. But every now and then when I have problems (like the severe MS and salivation I am experiencing now), I start to wonder if it is because I did not do a proper confinement...

Val, hahaha. i was actually thinking whether i need to buy two sticker books, one for each flight. on my way back to office i passed by a book fair at Bugis+, aiyah should have bought another book from there.

Winnie, the attention span of 4 and 6 yo are longer so can be glued to the ipad. my boy will keep asking me to change from Thomas to Barney to Elmo and back to Thomas. hahah. magnetic drawing board is a good idea. When i was still puking at work, i just dont think so far loh, everyday just take one day at a time and tell myself that every soon all this will be over.

diapers, i like mamypoko cos it's very cushiony and comfortable. I tried pampers before and it leaks. Huggies, i only tried newborn version, after that i find it's a bit too narrow in design. drypers - totally hated it. haha.

I'm also not into cloth diaper, whether it's the old fasion or the reusable modern cloth diaper. I don't think i have the time to wash them! Those who use cloth diapers usually have maids to use for them. haha. Imagine you have alot of baby clothe and bibs to wash liao, still want to wash diapers also ar? haha. no space to hang leh. and nov, dec period is rainy season :p

ankh, i havent introduced lollipop to my son yet. hahaha. but i have given him gummy bears before. i think i will pack some gummy bears. hehe.

I also used cloth diapers initially when bb was a newborn. But newborn babies poop a lot and my poor mum who did my confinement then had so much washing to do! moreover she insisted to handwash all bb clothes...

the cloth napkins were then used to clean my boobs after breastfeeding, or for bb to lay her sweaty head on as a pillow, or to use as a thin blanket when weather is warm. the material is gd for multi-purpose use.

I used mamypoko up till she was 1 yr and switched to pampers for nite and huggies pull up/PetPet diapers for day. PetPet diapers are cheap and good in my opinion, esp after they changed from sticky tape to velcro version. Lucky me, my gal was fully toilet trained by 18 mths so saved all my $ on diapers.

Hmm seems like most mummies don't recommend using reusable diapers. I will keep mammypoko in mind then hee...I heard from friend saying Nepia and Goon are gd too.

Kitkat > I'm still feeling giddy sometimes but definitely lesser than 1st tri.

The motherhood exhibition is coming in another 2 weeks. Mummies intend to buy some items first or wait until few mths later?

Thanks ladies! I also hope the clot will resolve fast but likely to be btw 4-8wks for a clot so big.

Ankh, nothing tastes gd to me leh. Nothing. I just eating a few fishballs in my kway teow soup. Didn't eat the noodles in the end. Just the fishball and tofu.

SN, yup I m on utrogestan which makes me dizzy. My gynae told me to stop. I'm still on biweekly proluton jabs. Haizzzz.

Winkle, I don't have gastric before pregnancy. Dunno why this pregnancy my nausea is so bad. My frens all laugh at me say it is to pay back the last 2 times where I didn't puke at all.

Min, bring ur detailed scan forward? Really? In NUH, their detailed scan is minimum 21 wks. They dont do it at 20 wks. That's why mine is at 22 wks. They say their machines will be able to detect any defects better post 21 wks. As for ur CL qn, I honestly felt freer without a CL. I did have one for my first baby and though she cooked super well I couldn't impose routines on my boy. Had to do it only after she leaves. For my 2nd boy, I skipped having one. I could set routines for myself and my son which may have contributed to him slping very well since he was a baby. If u wanna get a CL better engage one soon. May be for ur first kid it might be better for u to have a CL cos u cannot imagine how much ur life would change. Once u have had a kid, u might not need a CL for ur subsequent pregnancies.

Re: diapers
I love Merries. It is much softer than Mamy Poko!! I used to be a huge fan of mamy poko but switched once I tried Merries!! I use Goon in the day. Not bad too. Nepia is a bit thicker than these brands of diapers.

I used cloth diapers for #1, because my mum was doing confinement for me and she preferred cloth diapers. After that one month, hb didn't mind washing so we just continued. Actually the pee is quite easy to wash, it's the poop that you have to get rid of immediately so it doesn't stain the diaper. For nights and going out, I preferred pampers as the cutting is higher and there is an indicator. I think nepia has the indicator as well for NB/S/M size. I didn't like huggies as it is quite thick below and hot for the baby so my girl got rashes. Mamy poko is good, but I switched to drypers when my girl went to full day childcare at 20mths as its cheaper. I heard pampers is not as good as before? Seems like all hospitals use huggies now.

min81, I had c-sec for #1. Although it differs from person to person, it took me 2 weeks before I was really mobile... i.e. can walk without feeling splitting pain from the wound. The first week I had to walk in slow motion and try not to bend my waist too much cos it hurts like hell. A c-sec is a major surgery, so you should really take good care of yourself if you really have to go through it, and get some help for confinement.

hi Mummies, m a newcomer & unlike some, I dun hv much prob wf my bb health & tryG to connect wf u all. I nw in my 16wks & my edd is on 1 Nov 2013 & so far everytink is fine wf me & bb. Supposed in my honeymoon 2nd trim but still I badly needed some moral support.

This is my 1st bb & new to lotsa stuff. I realised there'r some mummies whom already got some experience who I dun knw u yet, but I believe one day I'll get to knw u. Hoped dat u'll give some valuable advice.
happy.gif

Feeling insucure, mood swing & ytd was I was super emo & cried whole dy long after my chk up & almost frek my hb out dat I couldn't even register myself here.

Pls help update my info too & i would like to be part of this group & particpare here wheneva i can.

SY> I intend to go & look see look see, u gg?? I hoped to meet some of u too.

Thank you, mummies!

Diapers, looks like I'm one of the rare mummies who uses cloth, as those modern reusable. For the 1st month I use disposable as bb poo too much, after that I started using bumwear other than nite, I used drypers which is one of the cheap ones. I started potty train very early so my gal got out of diapers before 18mth. I think the cloth diapers helps too.

Min81, for c-sec maybe u want to consider having a cl unless u have someone helping u during the 1st 2wks.

Fuzzy bear, great that ur clot resolving. Hope for a smooth pregnancy!

Travel, very tempted to travel too but just came back from hk not too long ago. Actually the more u travel with kids, the easier it get. I took my gal to Taiwan when she's 4mth old. Didn't really enjoy the trip as we worry too much. But we later bought her to club med, Thailand and recently hk, all very enjoyable. Great bonding time.

wah mummychua.. bb 4mths ok to travel already? my mum n hub dun allow.. say later the ear pressure thing make bb uncomfortable... sigh.

Hello mummies, actually can travel. I traveled at 8weeks pregnant to hong kong. Gynae say ok. I think after 31 or 32 weeks cannot travel.

piggie: in my case, it's more of hub's family's superstitions n beliefs, not so much abt my bb condition. that's y i keep nagging abt wanting to travel. haha..

K_zai, welcome! Guess feeling emo is normal when our hormones are raging. Chil-lax ya? Enjoy the weekend
happy.gif

Thanks SN/Val for sharing your experiences. Shall try to plan my trip when tummy is still small and easy to manage; and have no kiddos to care for now.

Heard from my colleagues that there is Isetan private sale going on. Interested mummies can also go check it out!

Xuan actually if u r cool enough, it can very nice as u don't need to worry abt bb food. I total breastfeed so don't even need to bring milk. Just diapers and change of clothes.

mummychua.. problem is my mum n hub n pil dun think that way. actually my pils are staying overseas, so i was asking when shld we bring bb back to his place n also meet his relatives.. then hub says wait till bb older then take plane.. i impatient leh. can't wait to go holiday again. now i feel very tied down sometimes, esp when i cant do the things tt i want. n bb's not born yet lor.. sigh.

Thanks mummies, for all your sharing with regards to not having a CL for confinement.. Gave me a lot of insight, will think thru again.. Our initial plan was to just get confinement catering and handle stuff on our own.. Hubby is very hands on and we already have part time helper for housework.. The good thing is that EDD is near sch hols and after 1 wk paternity leave, hubby can take care of me the whole hols (he's a teacher).. Was thinking if really need CL last min, can approach agencies? Heard PEM is ok?

Fuzzybear,

Oh cos in the beginning, my bb was grew very slowly.. Now growth has picked up and EDD is brought forward a wk earlier so maybe just change the appt to 1 wk earlier..

mummies who will be traveling - remember to get a letter from gynae to certify you are fit to travel as some airlines may reject pregnant women on board aircraft. i just got mine today fm gynae. advice from gynae also about traveling, must walk up and down aircraft every 1-2 hours to regulate blood circulation and drink lots of water to stay hydrated.

oscar/blood test/checkup - went for my oscar this morning, wait wasn't too bad for oscar and baby was only a little un-cooperative, had to shake my tummy, turn left/right and cough to get the right position for scanning. but the sonographer was quite tight lipped about revealing any measurements. then gave me a piece of paper and told me to go outside room on left to wait for blood test, didn't tell me i must pass the paper to the lab and i ended up sitting outside for 30min waiting in vain! after i went to ask then realized must pass the paper to lab then they will call my number! >_< anyway, didn't wait too long after that for blood test and proceeded to gynae for check up. gynae scanned and measured again for those measurements sonographer did (now i wonder why take oscar when gynae can also scan and measure!). gynae said measurements look ok and very likely low risk of DS, but will wait for reports to be out and said nurse will call me by next Tuesday to let me know.

oh, i noticed on the scan that edd moved up again to 2 days earlier but didn't get to ask gynae as i already walked out of the room. hubby was hoping baby won't be a Scorpio (like me!) but my edd moved from 30th to 23rd and now maybe 21st, which is the last day for Scorpio! Hehehe!

i also signed up for package at TMC today as i am at 13 weeks tomorrow. btw, TMC also suggested i book my room now in case no space later so went ahead to decide and booked the room. also signed up for SBI for some discounts in Oscar and room rate. spent so much money todayyyyy ...

min81 - i didn't hire a CL during my #1 but regretted because my ex-MIL was not supportive of bfg and her way of taking care of baby is totally different from mine. other than hubby, do you have your mum or MIL on standby to help if necessary? and are they on good terms with you? if yes, probably can do without a CL but otherwise, best to have. i am getting one this time and determined to have a good confinement and make up for the bad one i had last time. for those who may not have another baby anymore, it is believed that you should have a good confinement to build up your health with this opportunity.

diapers - my #1 used Drypers in the day and Mamy Poko in the night. when #1 was with nanny after i ended my ML, nanny used cloth diapers too. she will put a layer of lining so that if baby poos, won't stain the cloth diaper. cloth diapers dry very quickly so they are quite good if got time/helper to wash. i will likely standby both for #2 and use when appropriate.

Winkle,
Actually its true, ID does "chop" and earn abit here and there but i still engaged one tho >_<

Sy,
I only use cloth diapers (those white cloth and nt those modern type) during the 1st 6mths for my boy. When going out we use huggies ultra. He had v v bad nappy rash then so my mum suggested cloth diapers. Really alot of work!! My helped with the confinement then and was washing cloth diapers day in day out. Once wet, change and he poo often. Like sei mentioned, cloth diapers stained with pee is easy. For those stained with poo, must wash immediately and soak else will be hard yo wash off. If u use cloth diapers have to get those nappy liner to "catch" the majority of the poo. Lucky then was may/june period so quite fast to dry. Yr end keep raining, even if u wash also no sun to dry. I feel disposable diapers is so much more convenient. Unless baby has bad nappy rash else i personally will stick to disposable. So aft my boy's nappy rash was do much better, we changed to huggies ultra and he hadnt have any nappy rash anymore. #2 also use huggies ultra and no prob. So #3, will use huggies ultra too unless his bumbum dun like. =p 
Talking abt diapers, dun stock up too much of 1 brand coz u duno if ur baby will be alright with that brand and size. Mayb just buy a few packs to standby. If runout can always get hubby to go out and buy. U can request for samples from the diff brands to try out too.
I aiming taka baby sales instead =p

Min81,
Depends on individual. Alth both my kids were born nature but i had diff recovery rate. 1st one i was sitting on float for 1st few days while 2nd one i already confidentally came dwn to walk aft 4hrs and discharged on the next day. Like fuzzybear suggested, better get some help since it will be ur 1st and u may be caught off guard. if u wanna get a cl, do get one from recommendations and 1 that is pro bfeeding friendly if u wanna bfeed =) u can get every emotional aft delivery too and all u wan is a gd help =)

Ankh,
Soon! At least nw the most irritating vomitting is gone (hope it stays that way), the rest will follow soon =)

Fuzzybear,
When u mentioned bled for 4-8weeks, it reminds me of lochia. Hate that!

Winnie,
Support ur decision to install the grills. Safety first!! =D imagine when u have kids the install, so troublesome and dusty!

SN,
If u passby again go and grab =) else mayb u will come across something in europe tat will interest ur boy and u can use tt on the returning flights =)

K_zai,
Welcome to the thread =)
Its the hormones at work. I have that too esp during my 1st tri. Trival things i get upset and angry. 

Mummychia,
Agree. The more we travel with kids the more we get used to it. I like travelling with baby too esp when i am tbfeeding. No bottles, no fm and no washing =p

Xuan,
So long as they suckle when take off and landing its nt so bad. 

Mawanab,
Hope ur babymoon will materialise soon =)

Have a gd weekend everyone =)

Good morning everyone, it's weekend! Yeah!

I woke up this morning w a stye on my eyelid. My left eye feels a little swollen, mummies, any remedies?

Regarding travel, b4 I had a kid, i thought there will be no more traveling after my #1 comes along. But we decided to bring her to Taiwan when she was 10 months old. As she couldn't walk yet, we put her on my beco carrier most of the time as we felt it was safer to put her near us and its more convenient to travel without a pram. It was very tiring cos I carried her almost whole day while hubby carried her baby stuff. Still it was an enjoyable trip which I'll never forget. Fond memories...

Second trip we went Hong Kong when she was 1 year 4 months. This time she could walk and it was less tiring. We also carried less baby stuff when we went out.

Now, I'll like to ask, is it really possible to travel w two kids? I find 1 adult to 1 child very tiring...

Regarding confinement lady, I feel it's really necessary. Because if done by mother/mil, they are old already and mostly cannot tahan waking up at night or carrying heavy buckets of water to bathe baby, cannot stay up late too. Then for us, we need our rest at night to recuperate. Last time, my mil helped us do marketing. Then confinement lady do everything else.

finally found bb heartbeat with my fetal doppler after a week of trying! sounds like horses galloping..
puts me more at ease for tml gyane appt

How big can a preg tummy be at 3 mths +? My first kid didn't even show until near to 5 mths. Today again my MIL kept going on about how small my tummy is.. It's not that I want a big tummy but it's just irritating to hear it over &amp; over again. &amp; I told her I will deliver at glen E coz it's my gynae preferred hosp.. Again kept saying how exp glen E is &amp; I shd consider staying 1 nite. Last time I delivered at Mt a kept saying the room very small. Super fed up! Every time I meet her my blood sure boil by her stupid remarks. Sorry just want to let it out here..

Val: now cannot anyhow let ppl "chop" my $$ already becoz baby and new house coming tog at the same time Lolz!

Silver: yeah!!! Good to know u found the heartbeat!

Kiddy palace having 20% storewide till end Jun! I bought the Avent bottle sterilizer and some bb necessities hehhe.. Kiasu mummy!

Kayliz: I understand what you are going thru.. Ppl in my office have been commenting that I don look preggy even tho I'm in my 16weeks or maybe 16 weeks plus plus... Haizz... I also donno how big should be considered acceptable to ppl outside lei... I'm not big to begin with plus my really bad MS throughout.. I also donno how big they wan me to become...

All MILs are mostly like that.. So usually I'll one ear in one ear out... Hehehe.. Don wanna comment also incase more misunderstandings.. So juZ orh orh orh lor.. Very good to use.. Heheh..

Jus now went to a park with a big pond.. So I said juZ go down and look at tortoises and fish.. She asked me not to go.. Duhzz!

Back