Hi susan, try
Dr Fu zi yun
Number: 65342919
34 Upper Cross Street #01-156
(S)050034

I've followed her for years
happy.gif

A very reputable chinese sinseh, need to call for appt

Hi all, I did my oscar scan yesterday and it was nice having more time with baby while the sonagrapher took different angles for her analysis.

Baby was bouncing and hands & legs swinging all over so it was pretty hilarious. Having own party I bet! Hahaha

Sonagrapher was nice and even praised baby cos she needed a better shot and was coaxing baby to turn and baby did eventually bounced into position.
happy.gif

Anyway now I hv to wait till Monday to know my results from both blood test & scan

Hi Wenz,

Didnu take yr Oscar at tmc? Other than scan, did u take the blood test on same day as well? Is it part of Oscar test? How long did it take you for whole fr start to end?

Hi maggie mee, yup I did mine at tmc. I had 3 tubes of blood drawn too on the same day cos 2 was for oscar & 1 was for the HIV test that my clinic had to draw anyway some time later so saved me another needle mark and time for another lab appt.

Cos I was a walk in and it was super crowded, I waited from 9 - 12pm to finish everything. Thankfully , I had a gynae appt at 1030 so din waste much time waiting aimlessly.

Did you get the thomson FBI card? If so, there is a 5% off all your lab tests along with other benefits like free 6 months insurance for new born and $ off delivery wards etc.

Monmon Thanks for sharing the positive affirmation, I think it really helps Co's sometimes I ask myself Why I have to go through the Ms process, tired body and mood swings. I blame the pregnancy secretly at times which I don't think should b the way. We should all enjoy the process and I'm trying to do that too. I just pray and hope it would b a wonderful experience and try not to worry too much.. hope all mummies relax and enjoy the weekend!

Mummies, was reading the web for some ache and came across this, jus to share:
Mood swings. Increased fatigue and changing hormones can put you on an emotional roller coaster that makes you feel alternately elated and miserable, cranky and terrified. It's OK to cry, but if you're feeling overwhelmed, try to find an understanding ear -- if not from your partner, then from a friend or family member. (Or to mummies here, hehe... )
Company has some Health check up so is making use of the free package to do blood test for the pregnancy also, to save some $$. Result coming out next wk, hopefully my health is ok. Getting old and worrying abt the strain of this pregnancy. Having vaginal ache which din happen during kiddo#1 times. Haiz...

@susan: this is the Chinese Tcm I brought my girl to. Just about to finish one set of medication (abt 4 days medication), doesn't seem to recover fully yet, but friend says the doc is gd, so b bringing her again. Cost is $40 including medicine. Will say its kids friendly doc, cos the doc also have grandchild ard my girl age (she jus turn 2). So was pretty friendly.
Chia Chay Puay Clinic
Blk 18 Upper Boon Keng Road
#01-1129
Tel : 67480032
Open : Mon - Fri (not sure time), Sat half day in morning. PH/Sundays closed.
* Call to check opening hours before going down.

Mummies... It's me again.. 330am and wide awake for past one hr. spinning headache from dunno what... Haiz... Guess will go make a cup of milk and read parenting magz. So countdown to gyane visit. Thinking of bringing forward to this fri instead of next mon (since having leaves to clear) Wk 11 this wk.

Good morning mummies, hope you had a good rest over the long weekend.

XL mum: haha me too! I had a bit of insomnia cos of sore and dry throat, kept drinking water, so kept going toilet. In the end couldn't sleep, so began thinking what to throw away in my cupboards to make room for baby things...

Btw can we take collagen powder eg Meiji Amino Collagen during pregnancy? I read on Meiji website says ok to eat. But wanna check if any mummies here eating collagen powder??
Cos I don't dare to eat birds nest, so during 2nd trimester thinking of substituting with collagen powder..

Sorry to interupt.
My CN juz cancelled her holiday trip.
Thus, she is available May till July and Sept 2013 onwards.
PM for her contacts if you have yet to find a CN.
She is not calculative, clean and cook very well.
*Juz want to share her service with all MTBs as she is very good*

@ SLP: I should have done that. Was thinking about that jus this morning. Haha... Instead of tossing on bed, should have got up to do some Housechores. Need to clear kiddo1 playroom to make place for the CL too. Just that been procrastinating since still long time. But u r right, now got time and energy better do first.
happy.gif

Have changed the gyane visit to this Friday. Haha... Just can't wait to see bb. Tdy collegue ask if I'm preggie, so been burping so much! Also dunno how to answer.

XL mum: Haha I'm not so "ON"! I meant I was lying in bed mentally thinking what to throw away. Take my hat off to you, you're ftwm WITH kiddo WITH insomnia and still so energetic wanna do house chores at 3am!

Haha... No choice. Now I'm wondering is it work plus house chore keeping me awake or pregnancy. Haha... Tmr meeting at 830am, hoped can reached in time.

So mummies, most went for Oscar scan already? I have change my gyane appt to this Friday so can see the little soon and to see if its still safe and sound in the tummy.
happy.gif

I went for oscar yesterday. Bring forward the date (anyway im walk in so no appt) as my hubby only free on that day. Went at 8.30am and finish at 11.45am. Bb bouncing up and down and alway have the hand rested on the forehead. Hubby say we will a nick to this bb. As bbb (bouncing baby).

Hello mummies, my gynea did not mention Oscar scan yet so now just going for normal visits. When do we have to do Oscar scan and is it mandatory? Recently feeling cold in office and weak and tired. Hopefully everything is normal.. my gynea appt is tomorrow..

Hey jasmine, oscar is for week 11-week 13 day 6 of pregnancy. It is not compulsory so you may want to talk to your gynae abt it.

Hi Mummies,

I'm new down here. Having my 1st bb for the 1st time. the feeling is freaking me out when i m having MS and its torturing. Had MS at week 7 and having issue in sleeping at night too..

I am having my oscar test in the coming of 17th and i heard that blood test is needed. worst thing is, i m afraid of needles and injections.. -_-!!!

Hi fanny, I'm having my Oscar on the 13th this month.
And I have never done any blood test before! So I hope I won't faint upon seeing the needle. Hehe.
Meanwhile my ms comes and goes. Hang in there k!
How many weeks are you now?

Dear Mummies,
Was having very bad MS since week 6. Was on Primperan pills to overcome it and feeling tired every day - slept at 8ish every night.
However, since yesterday, i was feeling more energy (abit more normal now) however, i find it hard to sleep at night. I will doze off at 10ish and wake up at midnite (hungry), then wake up at 5am feeling energised. However when preparing for work - i feel weak again but after bkft, i feel ok again....

Surprising, i m feeling healthy now as compared to previous weeks. Any mummies feel the same as well?

Going for my OSCAR on Thurs
happy.gif

Hi Karen,

Had the same issue as you about the sleeping at night. But i think i am still feeling weak over the MS and also i am like always lack of sleep even though i sleep alot.

Which gynae did you go?

Jasmine, have you chose a gyane yet? Typically Oscar is optional, but understand some gyane dun even ask but assigned as a standard test.

Hi Karen, I've been having insomnia too. Sleep early, then wake up middle of night, usually 4plus in the morning. Maybe gg to cross 1st trimester, things seem to turn better. Instead of vomiting usually, now I burp a lot and very loudly.
sad.gif
so unglam. Haha...

Hey XL mum, i burp alot this week too!!! n uncontrollable..so unglam..hahaa...i was just going to search if this is a symptom too...

Xl mum, my gynea is Dr Yvonne Chan from tmc.. She has not mentioned Oscar scan yet.

Fanny I think It's normal Co's I feel the same way too! Always tired.. hard to focus at work sometimes. Feel giddy sometimes too and nauseous.. the weather has been very bad recently too.. all mummies please take care..

Mummies, just wanted to share that I lay in bed for 2 hours and could not get to sleep.. think It's due to work related stress which doesn't allow me to sleep peacefully. Is there a way to not think about work before you sleep? Maybe mummies can share..

Hello,

I would like to high recommend previous CL- Auntie Xin Hua. She has a good experience to take care and handle BB and good cooking skills. I was very satisfied and feel comfortable with her services.

You may contact her via her SG mobile: 9069 9570 or Msia mobile: 017-241 8030.

Hence, she is a PR and no need to apply WP

karen, he is my sis gynae. but i nv engage him, went to mt al instead. hehehe

jasmine, yeah. its really tiring. especially my work, its hard to concentrate. hope i can survive through.

XL_mum, i burp alot too. my mom said it might be my gastric issue but i do know of some preggy mummies who burp alot during pregnancy n i tot its pretty normal.

Hi mommies,

I have the following items to clear. Please watsapp or sms me at 98482804 if you are keen.
Thanks

1)Brand New Pigeon cultery set - $5

2)Brand New Tollyjoy 2 in 1 warmer bowl - $5

3)Brand New Pigeoon Nail Scissor $8

4)Brand New- Mag Mag training cup full set $ 20.
(http://www.pigeon.com.sg/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=260&category_id=25&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=49)

5)Brand New Pigeon Self-educational Bowl and Fork set - $10 (http://www.pigeon.com.sg/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=110&category_id=28&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=52)

6)Brand New vitamin world fenugreek from US. Expire on Jan 2014. 2 New bottles avail at $15 each. $28 for both.

8260155.jpg

Hello mummies, I went for my gynea visit today and my Oscar scan is on 17april!! Scared of needles like Fanny as well but I realised as mothers u do everything for your kid. I think That's Where I found my courage.. just hope that everything goes well. Sometimes u just worry too much! I try not to though It's tough! Night mummies!

<font color="0000ff">morning mumies.....din visit here for long, was stress with work pitch yet still have to manage my ms which is getting worse. When dun have, completely fine, when ms come, super jia lat type. but gd thing is the pitch is over (for now).

My backache is killinng me, everyday pray got kind ppl offer seat in the train.

My oscar scan is schedule on 18, 2 more weeks to go, wonder how the little one doing in there. Mummies that hs already done oscar, do we need to fasting? I cant remember already.

remember my #1 time, i was so weak in trim1, but v energetic in trim2.wondering now with #2, will it be the same. Cos my fren say #2 onward, every experience will be bring forward for abt 4 months, does it mean my backache will be there till i deliver. V scared. I am so looking towards to pregnant honeymoon. So jasmine, guess ur energy is back since ending trim1 soon rite...</font>

Hi happy mum,
my backache is killing me too!!
why are we having backache? baby still soo small..
i feel like dying everyday.. giddy, backache, nausea...yesterday my #1 tekan me somemore...woke up 4 times in the middle of the night to cry.
oscar dun need to fast..

Happy mum, I kinda agree w what your friend says, with #2, all the "uncomfortable" symptom seem to shift forward! Haiz... Ms... When dun have worried abt bb, when have feel so lously. Past 2 days hubb fetch me Hm, but end up carsick vomit after each ride. Maybe my bb likes mrt better. Haha... Still not obvious preggie, no one will give up seat for me. Think they scared I'm jus fat. Very embarrassing for them. Haha...

<font color="0000ff">yunzz, this is bcos our body is changing, to prepare for the new life, labor etc.

Noted on the oscar scan dun need to fast, thanks yunzz

Xl mum - everytime I take car ride, I will end up have the MS feeling badly...I always nag my hubby..hahhaa, actually is not his fault...but too bad..hoo hoo

Mummies, anyone of you know if there is any gynae women clinics near central area? My fren is looking</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>name</TD><TD> </TD><TD> child #</TD><TD> </TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Doctor</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Gender</TD><TD> </TD><TD>staying at</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mintwy</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 01 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Chen Lin Han</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sylvia Tan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 01 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Loke</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KS Lover</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 04 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> NIL</TD><TD> </TD><TD> NUH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Fernvale</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zzz</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 04 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Selina Chua</TD><TD></TD><TD> Mt. E</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> CCK</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eli</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 05 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Dr Tan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sp Lim</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 05 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Chua Yang</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> b.timah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyenough</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 05 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD><TD> M.Alvernia</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> AMK</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenz</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 06 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> CCK</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elya</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 07 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>faithangel</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 07 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babychloe</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 09 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Hume Ave</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 11 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Heng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> PEH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kel</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 5&amp;6</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 12 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurlemon</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 13 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> SengKang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fynn</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 13 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Teban Garden</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueberi</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 14 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> John Tee</TD><TD> </TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Compassavale </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlefren</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 15 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> John Tee</TD><TD> </TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Buangkok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cayenne</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 16 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> WK Tan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snowflake</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 17 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> T.Blangah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lynn</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 18 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> SF Loh</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happymum</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Yvoone soong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD>B.Batok</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mag</TD><TD> </TD><TD>2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Vincent Lee</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt. A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Bishan </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rian</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raena</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 22 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>XL Mum</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 21 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Fong Yang</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt. A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 22 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bonnies</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 22 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Hii HC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Mt.A</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryy</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 26 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> West Coast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilprecious</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 27 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> M. Eli. </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasmine</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 27 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SLP</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 1</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 27 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>monmon</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2 &amp; 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 28 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Marsiling</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raycia</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 28 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>susan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> 30 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snakey</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 3</TD><TD> </TD><TD> end Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wiwi</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 31 Oct</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Ben Tham</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> J.east</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SN</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 01 Nov</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Chan Kong Hon</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> T.Payoh</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ankh</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 02 Nov</TD><TD> </TD><TD> WK Tan</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yunzz</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> </TD><TD> 04 Nov</TD><TD> </TD><TD> benjamin tham</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> </TD><TD> Farrer Park</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Let me know if I have missed out anyone

Hehe... Me too also complain my hubby jam too much. Lol...
Morning car ride usually is ok.
happy.gif
woohoo... Oct mum list getting longer! Thanks happy mum for updating the list!

Now still waiting to see gyane. Cos walk in today, end up shopping and buying body shop comestics. Think need to draw some colour lei, collegue says I've been looking pale. Brought bb cream w blusher to replace my ancient old make up (seldom make up so my stuff been using for years!) Haha...
Body shop got buy 2 get 1 free.
happy.gif

Yunzz, are u still taking utrogestan? After switching to duphaston my fatigue wasn't as bad. Today I switched back to utrogestan can feel the tiredness coming back. Backache, indigestion can probably attribute partly to the progesterone support, but not the nausea I'm afraid. Just hang on okie?

Jus finish doc visit. Baby doing well, kicking hand and leg. But only 10wks 3days, so 2 more wks to go to declare as safe zone. Aka 2nd trimester. Means got to vomit for another two wks! Conplain aching v pain. Doc check and all seem ok, so guess was due to 'muscle loosen" liao.
sad.gif

ankh,
yes i al still taking utrogestan...
why u switch back to utrogestan?
can suka suka switch?
so it's all coz of utrogestan?
my first pregnancy, i did not take any of these pills and dun have problems..
So maybe really coz of these medicine.
haiz

Back