(2013/04) April 2013

Lee: better not eat too much instant noodles.. msg not good for baby's brain development... ;) those middle-of-night hunger pangs quite challenging right? i get that too... and like you i crave for savoury food as well. but middle of night a bit hard to get savory food so end up with milk to fill the hunger and try to get myself to sleep again..

Hi Yvaine,
Welcome to our thread! Wah, expecting ur #3? Congrats..

Yes, dun waste your time going to Robinson/ John Little Expo sale..at least thats wad I told myself after ytd's visit.

Thanks Rachel! yours is no2 right? no1 is boy or girl? mine are 2 little princesses
happy.gif

i'm actually an expo sales fan, heheh, bargain queen, but i find the recent JL/Robinsons expo sales have been pretty similar, not much... good to know i didn't miss out much in this one ;)

ah i see.. 1 boy 1 girl to complete the picture? ;) yes i love expo sales. staying at punggol, about 15 mins drive. much prefer suburban shopping. hardly ever go to town nowadays. machiam like country bumpkin liao, hahah..
wah, pasir ris, u r very near to the expo...

Sam, wah bb so big already? Haha, dun need to be stressed la, so long it's not your MIL that says she wans a didi then its fine!
happy.gif
Princesses are good la, they are so sweet to the daddy and mommy...

Sam: Yar quite fattening but I'm not putting on weight yet. I try to limit instant noodles to once a week. Always craving for it sigh. Sometime i eat sandwich with egg, ham & cheese. Last night cut down a little so had canned mushroom soup. A glass of hot milk like so insufficient leh.

Mtb,

I had such a rough day today, work issues all not smooth. Gotta this china lady keep giving me problems, saying don't understand my email, dunno which tab I'm referring to. Yet she understand my newbie Colik email clearly. This is not the first time she doing this to me. She will either say she cannot open my file or point out my mistakes to bosses. Now my stomach boiling inside due to her

Sam
Sorry to hear you had a bad day. For me i keep reminding myself, Pregnant alry just close 1 eye - no energy or stamina to be angry. What goes around comes around ultimately!

Speaking of petit bateau sale, if I recall correctly, gingersnaps Taka has storewide 20% sale when u print the 20% discount voucher from their FB site. My fav kiddy brand!

Hi Chelz, thanks for updating the list .
Nick: Ah Chris
BB# 01
EDD : 26 April 2013
Gynae : Lawrence Ang
Hospital: TMC
NSEW : N

hello all!

really terrible day, been stuck in bed and throwing up. sigh, MS hits like a roller coaster, but mainly stuck at the high side
sad.gif

Supper: normally I'll take bread for supper. Thinking of trying wholemeal bread.

Sam, I stopped feeling angry at work, cause it makes me feel so terrible when I get worked up. Now I just laugh at the stupidity of certain people and email and ignore as much as I can!

Hi mummies,

Juz bk from gynae chkup, my EDD also change. Same as Sam, 15 April.

Chelz,
Can help update my new EDD to 15 Apr? Thz

My bb also grow from 0.23cm to 2.54cm in 3 wks time!! Bt i didn eat much coz no appetite, bloatness & MS. Glad tat my beanie does grow!! My blood clot also vanished!! Im so happy.
happy.gif
so mummies w blood clot, dun worry so much it will goes off by itself.

Hello mommies! Seems everyone has idea of baby progress updates! Im counting down to 17, first visit. Can't help but hope time passes fast. Hopefully all in good news

Mummypooh,

My blood clot also vanished but still have cramps from time to time esp upset at work. Now my tummy cramping due to my rough day at work. Considering mc tmr cos I feel if I go to work tmr I might lose this bb.

Shirelle,

I am sorry to hear that your ms is so bad. You have come so far and soon you will be in 2nd trimester. Ms will probably ease off by then. Hang in there.

Turuko,
It can be nerve-wrecking just waiting for the 1st appointment. With my 1st pregnancy, I was even wishing that I have the gynae's scan machine at home, well at least until my husband brought me down to earth. 17 Sep is only 6 days from now and I am sure your little one will be fine.

Hi mummies,
Morning....
Can I join this thread?
I pregnant 11weeks now.
My edd : 1 April 2013. This is my 2nd pregnancy. I pregnant while I breast feed my boy. My boy is 9mths now.
I currently not in Singapore. I in Korea now. Will be back to Singapore on dec. Any gynae to recommend?

Hi bbkoh
Welcome
happy.gif
I have not go for any scanning yet cuz I'm currently in USA. USA allows scanning onli at 10 weeks. Btw y u dun wanna gif birth in Korea? I'm also thinking of gg back spore or gif birth over here. Headache. I preferred spore cuz my #1 was born there. Gynae adrain tan. I like him a lot. Bt if I go back spore, then I need to go scanning alone everytime
sad.gif

Morning mommies!

Sam: sama sama! my elder girl is 4 and younger one coming 2 yrs. my MIL also quite modern, no preference for boy or girl. hahah your no1 wants a variety ah?? hope you'll have a happier day at work today!

Rachel: i don't have boy so can't say about boys, but i agree, girls are really sweet! girls usually melt their daddies' hearts and have their daddies wrapped around their little fingers... hee

Mummypooh: congrats on the growth! must be such a relief to see how much baby is growing and that the clot is gone.

Turuko: yours also month end baby? think my edd is 1 day after yours... i went for my gynae scan last friday, 6.8mm, so i imagine now should be at least 7-8mm bah... our beanies are probably roughly similar in size... the size of a small peanut, heh

chocoholic: i know what you mean about having the scan machine at home! in fact we are thinking of getting the fetal doppler machine for use at home... cause last pregnancy there were a few occasions whereby there were some false alarms (i can't remember what, maybe i hit my tummy or something), almost wanted to go the hospital for a scan. if we had the doppler machine at home we could just use it to check fetal heartbeat for peace of mind.

oh now i remember... there was at least once when my elder one accidentally kicked my tummy (no2)... so i was quite worried.. plus, right now, we co-sleep some more, all 4 of us. imagine the kicking going around.....

Bbkoh: your elder one born here or korea? there r lots og good gynae here in spore, but depends on your location, budget, preference for male/female dr etc.

joyce: your hubby outstation? how long is the posting? that's a tough choice to make. u get different types of support in either places. what does your hubby say?

Yvaine,

I also co sleep w my boy & he can turn 360 deg throughout d nite. Last time he used to kick my back & i can woke up w backaches!! So i can only protect my tummy w d thick blanket & my small pillow. I duno when can i "kick" my boy to sleep alone in his own room. Keke

Joyce: hehe... I didn't trust Korea doc. My boy sick last mth, doc in Korea so irresponsible. I nt staying in Seoul. I staying in island. So I decide back to sg.
Yes... If back to sg, I will be alone too,.. Coz hubby still need to work in Korea. U nt planning back to sg? But I think USA better than Korea. In term of language.

Sam: thanks... I heard Peter chew not bad? Is tat good? Hehe... He violent mah... I very scare pain... Hehe

Yvaine: my 1st one born in sg.. By Gordon tan. But he little bit violent. So I thinking of change new gynae. I prefer male gynae. Budget still ok. Company paid.

mummypooh: how big is ur boy?

my ger also karate when she sleeps with us.. so i put my ger's cot beside our bed.. she usually fell asleep on our bed then we will carry her put in her cot.. when she wake up for milk.. she will make noise and we will be awake.

Yesterday i feel so tired and have headache, and ask boss for going back home rest. I told him i m not feeling well. Guess what he say."SICK AGAIN".

morning to all mtbs..

i can feel that my immune system is very weak now. is there anything i can do?

was down with food poisoning last week and on mc for 2 days. today feel like getting half day cause i really feeling very very weak and sick. next week will be on leave 3 days for my hong kong trip. n i'm still under probation
sad.gif
hai....

Morning all!

Welcome bbkoh! our EDD is 1 day apart
happy.gif
!

I'm back to work, dragged myself out of bed this morning. Think can really die if take 1 day leave/mc nowadays, all the work piling up.

Sam, choco, yeah, *ENDUREEeeeeeeeeeeee*

I'm going for the first trimester scan this friday. Didn't do it for #1, not sure if it's because I was v young back then, or it wasn't available (was 6 years ago). Any 2nd time mummies can advise what to look out for pls :D?

ggchua: U go for trip? Since you are weak, better not to go for trip.. Kind of risky. Or u wanna call gynae for advise. Did your boss know u r pregnant?

apple: ya, my boss know bout it. he's very nice to tell me to take good care of myself esp at this point of time. but i just feel sooooooooo guilty. and because im still under probation, no leave entitlement and so my pay is very pathetic. hai. which make things even worst. ya, i will ask my gynae bout the trip. i think i wont walk too much.

i'm feeling so sick and giddy now. like gonna faint anytime soon man. and can puke anytime!

yvaine,

my gals are 4 and 1. Yes, they are daddy's girls but they not as sweet as yours, mine quite violent, they are snatching toys now.

bbkoh,

gotta violent gynae meh??? im with adrian tan, he's ok but long queues are expected. if you not mindful of budget, think KH Ho at MT A quite good

ggchua,

it takes time to recover from stomach flu/food poisioning. how about taking vitamin c?

Piyo,
My boy currently 32 mths reaching 3yo end Nov.Last time he used to sleep in his cot in d room next to us. When he ard 1 yo, he always wakes up & cry in d nite so my hb can't tahan, bring him to co sleep w us till nw.

Ggchua,
D best consult yr gynae whether yr condition is fit for traveling. If u can, take more probiotics like yakult to build up yr digestive system. Nw we r pregnant, our hormones is making d digestive system even vulnerable.

ggchua: Look like your boss is very understanding. If you feel very unwell, just go back and rest. Eat fruits and sour prum will make you feel better?

sam: my gynae gave me vit c but it seems like not working.. will my bad health affect the bab growth?

shirelle: ya lo. gotta claim from him!

Bbkoh,

U plan to fly bk Sg for chk up only or fly bk & stay in sg for gd until yr child is born?

When I'm pregnant w my boy, I was posted to Jkt w my hb. So I flew bk by myself for every chk up alone. It's reali nt easy as yr tummy grows bigger & heavier. Bt I managed to pull thru those days lucky tat my MS is nt as bad as nw.

apple: ya, he is
happy.gif
i think i know why i'm feeling so weak. i puked yesterday morning.. since then throat pain and stomach feel very jialet.

i think this few weeks will be our worst weeks.. my MS is to the power of 10 of my last pregnancy! feeling so terrible like i am really sick! when i was vomiting 10 times a day on bad days, i went to google severe MS and came across one mom whom vomit 25 times a day! her MS so bad that she went to terminate her pregnancy!!! i think really need medication and support man!

actually i am serving my notice now. i wanted to become a SAHM to look after my #1. Tendered mid last month, but boss wants me to serve 1.5 months to help him.. i went to talk to him yesterday to ask him for early release cos no point if i am always sick but cannot take MC or leave right? hpoefully later he can tell me this week my last day!

many people told me that if the pregnancy symptoms is very different from the last pregnancy, it means a different gender.. dunno how true it is..

Back