(2013/02) March 2013

Not sure any baby fair later part. But this time quite special with Ntuc participating.

I'm only going to get diapers and milk powder if gd offer for my number 1. It is too early to buy for unborn baby.

But you can take a look at the strollers an mark down the prices. For later comparison? I'm also staying west but will still go down when my hubby is free to bring me
Over.

sunflower: i also got nothing to buy. i juz wan to buy a booster seat for #1. cuz i saw the deal..

u buying stroller for #2? we no need buy liao, invest a carrier can liao

most pro will go in the morning, cuz gen i staying at my mum hse this fri due to children day... hehehe...

Sunflower: u are very lucky. I was constantly expressing but never get to slim down...
sad.gif

Expo: we are bringing #1 to watch Thomas n friends musical on fri. Nothing much to buy as well but keen in checking out the price for medela pump.

Bb carrier: we are using manduca. Think it's really a good investment.

Hi mummies and mummies to be

I always feel like going to toilet during night time. Am I too early to experience that? During day time it is still manageable.

Lovebyte08: Is Dr Tan good, she is always so claim, when I am so worry.
happy.gif

Ang good CL to recommend ? All My friends one are just average only .

I will be going to expo baby fair , eventhough I don't know what I should be buying .

hi all.. past few days quite busy with my work ...no time to check-in here.. Yes, i will be going to the fair too.

Now shopping for stroller / car seats / playpen.

Hello, I'm new here, expected due date 24 march next year and it's my #1. I have been having lotsa problems with stomach acidity since week 6 and the symptoms are not easing tho I'm in my 16th week now. Have to take antacids daily and before sleep at night. Does anyone experience such problems?

Am also wondering if we have to sleep alone during confinement time? My place is small and if I were to do that, hubby won't have a place to sleep since confinement lady will take up the living area with bb. So headache
sad.gif

Still looking for a confinement lady too. Anyone can recommend a pro bf and good one?

Gynae swooped calcium carbonate, obimin and natal care plus ($37.70) with ganilia ($45.79). Is anybody taking ganilia?

Yun: there is one more baby expo before our deliver in mar. It'll be at the expo from 14-16 dec. I'll be going there this weekend to have a look first and buy whatever I need in dec. I'm still not sure what I should get now. Hahaha....

Yun, same Gynae also gave me that. Haven't start yet still clearing my old ones. Should b ok, is a combination of vitamins and fish oil, better than eating 1 than 2 pills.

So.. whos going to the fair this weekend?
Heard this weekend the fair is quite big one.

Im going maybe tomorrow with my friend.
I told my husband I see got what thing than I buy liao le.. I already got the list. Haha..

SevenOn: Dr Tan is always very calm one even amdist a storm. =) Better to have a calm doctor then one that stresses you and worry you more. If you have questions just ask her she'll answer you one. She has loads of experience and I'm glad that I chose her to deliver my #1. what I have heard is skilled. My #1 was a big baby and I concern if I had to go for C-sect instead of normal delivery. Most gynae will tell you bigger then 3.5kg they will prefer to c-sect. Dr Tan's limit is 4kg. During my delivery for #1, i had difficulty pushing. After 1/2 hour baby still cannot come out and I was getting tired and baby's heartbeat was in distress at that point of time already. Still she remain calm and did what she needed to do to get the baby out. =) What's most important is that you trust your gynae to make the important decisions during delivery.

I emailed Rebecca and she gave me till 6 oct to get the oct promo. U can try email her letting her know ur interested to get the buddy promo with ceres? Maybe she will Allow.

I just made my payment only to her.

I emailed Rebecca and she gave me till 6 oct to get the oct promo. U can try email her letting her know ur interested to get the buddy promo with ceres? Maybe she will Allow.

I just made my payment only to her.

oic ceres, actually i had emailed her earlier if i can get the promo price but she haven't reply to me. maybe i check with her the buddy promo when she replies.
happy.gif

Hi Jay, im facing the same problem as u too. till now i still take antacids too.. if nt i will puke gastic juice.. im into my 18 weeks liao gg 19 weeks.. still the same...argh...

Hi Winnie, you're the first person who has the same problem as me! I'm wondering if symptoms will become better or remain throughout?
sad.gif
before I took antacids at night I had to wake up to eat around 3-4am every night, and put on 8 pounds in 2 weeks! It was terrible... Till now after meals I still feel uncomfortable.. And get hungry easily. How about you

Hi Jay, same lol, i praying for symptoms to get better leh... but duno must wait until when...

i get hungry easily leh... but can't eat much..eat liao got a feeling will puke.. wondering is the gastric or im really hungry...

so meaning, u took antacid u will wake up middle of the nite to eat?

i opps of urs.. i loose weight in my 1st trim..

the thread seems to be a bit slow these 2 days..

any mummies going for detail scanning already?
im going on the 24th and thinking of changing to 22nd cos my boss going on leave.

Detailed scan scheduled on Oct 30. Can confirm baby gender!

How frequent do we need to get the malay massage? Once a week? Earlier, it was suggested to start 1 week after delivery. Do we have to book now? Haha, like confinement lady.

yupz! my wife's next appt is 19th Oct. Not detailed scan but think should be able to determine the gender? Can't wait to know if its gonna be a notti boy or girl

Ya .. The thread is getting slow ..

I'm going detailed scan on 30th Oct too ...

I think Malay massage start 1 week after natural birth ... Can do like 7/14 sessions up to u ... Some ppl do everyday .. V ex!!

Anyone got good baby monitors to recommend?

Yun

Last time when I delivered my #1 and #2, I have Malay massage for consecutive 5 days and 7 days respectively. I was able to choose whether to do 5 days, 7 days and 10 days according to the Malay lady, of course the more sessions the more effective. I started it like 4 to 5 days after my delivery. For me, I am not so much into losing weight but rather treat it as a form of relaxation after the overwhelming delivery process.

I gg for detail scanning on 17 oct.. My last scan the doc already confirm girl..

My friend recommended a lady doing jamu massage.. I called her, she say usually do 5-7 days.. I am gg to confirm my booking in nov..

Celtbaby, $45.79 is before GST. With GST, it's $49. I'll go and check out the price at Guardian and Watson. If it's cheaper, I'll get dr not to prescribe. :p

Wah, so malay massage lady also has to book early. Roughly how much per session?
happy.gif
I didn't know the massage is to lose weight. Thought it is to push out all the bad stuff that remains in the womb after delivery?

Yun
Yes, that Detail scan can finally confirmed.
My doc only said 80% sekali turns out to be girl how?
Haha..

The malay lady massage after natural birth, can do I thinking starting 5th day onwards.
Than c section is 4-6 weeks depending on your healing.

Jeremy
Should be able to tell once hit 16 weeks.
Hehe..

HJ
Im going 24th wor.. I just now forgot to call and change appointment to 22th. Ops.
Don’t kw still have slot or not.

Winnie: so good can lose weight! I also get hungry easily. Even after meals for half an hour cen feel hungry again. It's the gastric juice!
sad.gif
if I don't take antacid, I won't be able to sleep. Will feel hungry all night. So need to eat before sleeping then take the pill.

Mommies, what's the difference between detailed scan and oscars? My doc didn't say anything... I'm seeing him tomorrow. Done oscars 3 weeks ago.

Massage really need to book so early?

Hi Everyone, hope mommies here are not having too much morning sickness anymore. Can I join this forum as I'm due march too? Thanks!

I'm a 2nd time mom. I had Malay massage maybe in 2nd week. Can recommend lady, who helped me unclog milk ducts. Feel it's a bit early to book now though...

Can I ask, any one considering or using a day confinement nanny? Wonder what r the pros and cons of day vs full time? Tx!

If I remember , shld be $120. But the fury car is more for 1yr old baby. Anyway the diaper queue is damn damn long! Everyone buy in bulk! Terrible queue, minimum 1-2 hours . If wan to go, go early morning.

Thanks Lovebyte08 for the experience sharing. I feel much better now. This is my first one so I am really anxious about it.

I wish all the mummies have a good maternity period, and a healthy baby!!

i just went for my 16 week scan yest..
baby still refused to let me know gender...haaa
now gotta wait till 20 week scan.

Diamantz
congrat
happy.gif

Xu : my bb also dun let me see the gender when i go for the 1st OSCAR scan.. hoefully next sat bb will turn over & show me.

I went to the BB Fair. bought the PHilip Avent sterilizer = $135 & charlie bananas diaper x6 pc = $149.90.
Many mummies r there. Yes, disposable diapers suepr long Q.

I heard there be another fair in Dec12. We all still ve time to do 2nd shopping.
happy.gif

Back