(2013/01) Jan 2013

@LM, ironically it is not my mil that insists baby to be swaddled and covered with blanket. But the PD.. -.-"" initially, dec's was still quite cold, so it was still ok.. PD said as baby was delivered early, he could not control his body temp well.. But, after yday's weather, I'm a bit apprehended if I shld follow his instructions blindly.. I kept measuring baby's temp throughout the day.. Seeing him sweat really makes my heart pain.. Plus, he could not sleep well too.. I'm so stressed that I could also not rest well.. Sigh.. Hubby also down after helping with the night feeds.. Really regret not getting a CL.. This affects my milk supply too..
sad.gif

Good luck to all the mummies who are giving birth soon! Jia you!

Today is day 2 but i still got no milk coming in.. bb 1 day nv feed le, getting stressed.. Nurse bring Bb every 3h for me to latch to simulate flow but no milk and he gt angry n stop suckling...

Kris > u mean to say that your colostrum also have not come in? Then what the lactation consultant in hospital suggests?

Re: dilation

anyone knows of any ways on how to speed up dilation? cuz i tink if nt very dilated yet then spend time in hospital to wait for it to b dilated... can b very pressurizing... hahaa...

Pfshi,
I kept myself very busy despite having false contractions for a week....was packing the kids cupboards, squatting to soak yellow stained clothes, walk, go eat supper, etc etc. on the night before the real contractions came. After water bag burst in the wee hours on Sat, I reached hospital already 9cm dilated. :D

Wenyl > wow... u r good... naturally, ur cervix dilated to 9cm when ur water bag burst... haha... so, keeping oneself busy and walking do help...

Gd luck canopy and sweet dreams

Today manage to pump 50 ml at day 5 in morning, due to my excessive lump under armpit, seems to be blocking supply causing my breast and the two lumps to be painful and even if I pump, not all milk is cleared

congrats to those who have delivered!
jia you to those delivering/inducing today!!!

pfshi > hmm.. think squatting, climbing more steps helps too??

piggy> must stay calm, dont be nervous.. then u can dilate faster ;) have a smooth delivery.. today must 'chiong' all the forbidden food..
happy.gif

mummies who delivered in GlenE, can adv whether hosptial provides Maternity pad and diaper in package or do they charge for it? Thanks. be delivering there but didnt go for maternity tour at all..

went for gynae checkup ytd, bb weighing 2.9kg already.. am at 36 weeks.. CTG shows no contraction yet.. *happy*

sylvia > hehe... ur EDD Next week. so can be anytime, i suppose?

wondered has ctrus delivered?

Wenyl,
So tmr's check is the 1 week review for jaundice? Mine already had that check then got warded for high levels. Discharged when she hit 10.4. I thought that was a safe enough level.

Joey,
Maybe u can call up the pd to check if tight swaddling is still necessary? After all its been a few weeks already right? Or u try the thin nappy swaddle see if it makes a difference?
As for confinement, can your mum or mil help out? Are you direct latching? I totally understand how tiring the night feeds are. I'm trying to do a dream feed around 1030-11pm so that bb can tahan till at least 3am for a feed. It worked the previous night, then last night bb went haywire, fed from 8+ till almost 1030. I think my breasts also no more milk liao!

pfshi, think other than squatting, walking more, u can have S*xercise, breast/nips stimulation to help dilate faster.. haha..

Kris, why not feed fm at hospital after stimulation for bm. dun be stressed. stress is no good for bfding. jia you!!

Aspialle, try latch baby to clear ur lumps, at the same time massage it with hot towel will help to clear lumps! take care!

i see all the birth stories posted, i kinda of scared of going for natural. lol! suddenly scared of pain, though i felt my pain threshold normally quite high. lol!

Aspialle, laughing gas supposed to let u 'forget' abt the pain right? haha.

moonchip: Yah yest chiong many of my fav food which I have to give up for the next 1 month keke... all the sweet sweet desserts *slurp*...

Today pre-ordered my CNY pineapple tarts from my regular baker so that I can indulge in them during CNY. Then later gg to check out 1 for childcare centre for #1... busy day phew

Nickole
Tried letting bb suck n using hot towel massage, the two lumps still as hard as rock. So painful whole night can't sleep

Laughing gas helps initial contractions but coming later part like no use. No matter how much I suck the gas still so painful cos I nv take epi or thigh injection

piggy > ops.. sorry.. just realised yours is c-section.. yeah.. continue to chiong more 'forbidden' food ;)

nickole > though this is my #2, i was so nervous when doing my strep b test lor.. then nurse and gynae teasing me about it..

ya, laughing gas supposed to make one 'forget' about the pain.. it makes me 'high' for that few seconds.. or rather nano seconds..

moonchip > thanks.. will try climbing the steps... have tried squattings and leaning forward so that hopefully, with gravity it can push bb further in and then cause dilation?...

nickole > engage in Sex... hahaa... my gynae like dun approve of this leh.. mayb for safety of bb... breast/nipple stimulation, i gt do... bt just like massage it gently only... cuz right... i was thinking wat happens if i stimulate too much and gt milk comes out... then at that moment after delivery, still will have colostrum coming out or will be delayed???? hhahaa

LM,
Tmr only Day 5 for baby. Dr Ong wants to review his weight n jaundice as well. Baby on the small side. Jaundice will make him more sleepy. And he scared we will drag his feeds n if weight drop further, he may ask me to supplement with FM. Baby on TBM.

Actually the safe level is below 10. So maybe urs borderline, that's why pd wants to see him.

Hi LM, will do so.. Thanks!
happy.gif

But, this PD's line very hard to get thru. -.-"" tried a few times to enquire about baby's feeding but to no avail.. Resolved using my own discretion.. -.-""" hopefully this time can get through..

Baby only latches on when he's superb hungry.. If not, he prefers bottle feeding than direct latch on..

bdmummy > thanks... doc gt mention to me this drip... bt was thinking if i can do something to dilate the cervix more before gg hospital.. then hopefully the labour process will b shorter... =)

Re: pineapples

my friend shared that eating pineapples help in faster delivery.. nt sure of the reason...

any of you wating pineapples in 38th - 40th week? hehe..

Hi aspialle, u can try ice cubes to ease the pain.. Stop fish intake for the time being till the engorgement is resolved.. Will help.. I have very bad engorgement earlier and this is what my massage lady taught me.. It really solves the engorgement after 2 days.. But, of cos, she also tried to massage for me..

Aspialle, continue to massage the lumps. no good to leave it there. cos will cause block ducts i think. so got to clear it. use hot towel or a bottle with hot water. as long as hot compress. just rub it away. take care!!

MoonChip, yah.. suddenly feeling pain threshold low cos i just did my GBS. lol. oh ya, u were saying u took pethidine jab for ur #1 right? or epi? any pain level difference? haha..

Pfshi, i supposed nipples stimulation helps milk to kick in sooner after birth, since my gynae gave me a nipple cream to apply before delivery, so that i will be ready for bf! haha.. and stimulating doesnt means u have to squeeze ur nips to the extend that milk will come out mah. lol!

Good luck and have a safe delivery for those going to deliver today!!
happy.gif

Nickole > true true... tks! hahaha.. this forum is great man... can exchange ideas frm experienced mummies etc... love it!

pfshi > i reckon pineapple is 'cooling stuffs' so will speed up the delivery? u consuming coconut water yet? I Cant as it is too cooling for me.

nickole > erm.. for me, just nervous about the GBS process.. i dont feel pain. just discomfort.. yup, i took pethidine. but shortly after the pethidine jab, i was told to push.. so, kinda wasted on me..

the human willpower is amazing.. who knows, maybe u too deliver without administering any kind of jab..

moonchip > maybe... yep i started to consume coconut water and also the flesh... yummy and cooling! how you know it is too cooling for you? more discharge?

btw, what is GBS process??

moonchip > after consuming, more discharges than usual, then the cramps too..

GBS process ah.. gynae just insert cotton bud and swap our below lor.. me just nervous on that..

Moonchip

ya... standby nw.
anytime.

pfshi,
Pineapple now? pineapple is for adoption use leh. bb will come out without live........

For mums who wanna update their bb details, can highlight it in case me the blur sotong miss out. :p

Re: pineapples

sylvia > is it??? hahaha.. online search says that eating pineapples can soften the cervix and hence cause cervix to ripe and dilate faster... bt i dunnoe hw true lah.. my gynae says can eat bt nt to overeat...

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg) </TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.630 </TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.720 </TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.520 </TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.145 </TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.790 </TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.700 </TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450 </TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450 </TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.095 </TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.105 </TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.885 </TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.800 </TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.190 </TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.860 </TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.444 </TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.525 </TD><TD>Shernice</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.220 </TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.355 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>xiaofeizhu83</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.915 </TD><TD>Chervelle</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.880 </TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.430 </TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.300 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.485 </TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.875 </TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.085 </TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>TBA </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.350 </TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.940 </TD><TD>Dayna</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.280 </TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.080 </TD><TD>Melinda</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.900 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.500 </TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.630 </TD><TD>Chrystelle</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.400, 2.500 </TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.070 </TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.370 </TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.910</TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>bbjj80</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>piggy_mum</TD><TD>Dr Devendra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Yumeumi</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Chrisloo</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayla</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 08 Jan 2013</td></tr></table>

pfshi

not only that, though high in vit C, it's v cooling and also it's 'toxic' to preg mum n bb.

unless u wan cooked/baked pineapple which is super high in sugar.

moonchip

few nights ago, I went out n had dinner. suddenly felt something cold in between my legs. I panic n thinking waterbag broke?

Quickly went to chk but luckily nt water gust out. :p

Cant imagine waterbag broke with no contraction! LOL!!

sylvia > ok.. lucky for u! any idea does gleneagles include maternity pads and diaper in the maternity package? my nurse told me to bring my own, as hospital will charge me for it..

Moonchip

GlenE they provide both diaper &amp; maternity pad. It's in the package for diaper. For maternity pad, I think is chargeable.

For me, gynae has specially instructed cooling maternity pad for his patients, so will be using that.

Here's my birth story: As per my previous posts, got "show" since Fri. Went back to see gynae on Mon. He wants me to admit hosp at 12midnight for induced delivery bcos my water is decreasing. Told the nurses I do not intend to hv epidural. At 1.30pm was 3cm dilated. My water bag burst naturally jz before gynae came to chk on me at 8am, I was 5cm dilated. At 9am, I felt the strong urge to push but nurse asked me to hold until gynae is back. She chked and said I'm 10cm. Luckily gynae came back quite fast and bb was out after few pushes.

Sylvia > oh really?!! thanks for telling me... =)

ctrus > another strong lady... can deliver w/o epi... congrats on ur delivery!!!!

Wenyl,
I see. I went back on day 6 for pd review. Was a bit too late by then n bb lost more than 10% of birth weight. So it's good to go a bit earlier too.

Joey,
I find that all pds are super busy! After this check I will go to a normal GP for jabs etc. the queue for pd is also madness.

Aspialle,
How's the engorgement? If still around, either get massage lady to massage it away, or ask hubby to help u. They have more strength and will likely be able to clear it cos when you do on yourself you'll hold back.
Apply counter pressure on the other side of the engorged lump using one palm, the other palm or two fingers press downwards and rub in circles. Do every hour or so until it clears. Mine cleared in about half a day with this. Hope this helps!

Moonchip

think u better inform very quickly as they very hand fast leg fast.

The last time I went in, they open up the waterproof layer pack, etc,etc. But I only had show and no contraction, so they pushed me to ward. Before I can tell them to keep the things for delivery, all packed and dunno where.

Then by the time I went in again, they open up again...........

So I made noise loh.

Congrats, Ctrus!
happy.gif

@LM, ya, the PD is really super duper busy.. -.-""" Always have to leave message in the voicemail.. Sianz.. My baby has delayed vaccinations till 1 month later.. Haven't decide where to bring him for jabs though..

Pfshi, my gynae actually said can eat pineapples. i think for western doctors, they dun really 管 whats cooling or not. i oso read that eating pineapples can help to dilate faster. lol. but then, better dun try. haha.

GBS is the same as what they mentioned, Strep B test, for infections right, Moonchip?

Moonchip, then u still feel pain when pushing anot? and the stitching part?
i oso hope i can endure the pain! haha.. i hope i have a fast labour like some of u all, sounds like no pain delivery!! LOL!!!

Nickole > yah loh... western docs always say anything also can eat, just to eat in moderation.. haha... chinese docs are more conservative in this aspect...

yes, i also hope for fast and pain free labour like so many strong mummies out there....

Back