(2012) TTC Christian Mummies

Hi comingchamp, happiness&bliss & Al, thanks for your support, prayers and encouragement. Really appreciate it. I thank God that my spotting has stopped and I pray that it will never come back. Currently taking duphaston now.

H&B> hope my #2 can breast feed succeed. yesterday I just buy 2nd hand electric pump... heard work more easy instead of manual pump very tired.

Al : bf-ing can be tough initially, but will be a breeze once you get the hang of it. And it's a joy. I uses Medela Freestyle. But i bought new ones. Cos hb says 2nd hand scared no warranty, motor dun knw working condition anot etc.... so bought new one lo...

Hi mummies, i cant wait to test on pregnancy kit for this month. at e same time , i also dont want to be put too much hopeit is so hard to keep my faith and morale high during waiting period.

Hi mummies, i cant wait to test on pregnancy kit for this month. at e same time , i also dont want to be put too much hopeit is so hard to keep my faith and morale high during waiting period.

Tweety : the 2WW is indeed torturous... i knw...been thr done that. But dun impose too much stress on yrself.... take things easy and let nature take it's course.... let our HEAVENLY FATHER do His work... and all will be fine... Pray, dear. I will keep you in my prayers too.

Happiness , thanks for your prayers . it is great to have you here to bless us. you have been through what we have been through . i will continue tobelieve in god work .

Hi starry ! Thanks for yr prayers.i ve read another thread tcc for number one . see a lot of ladies are a lot worse than me and i an not alone . My body temperature has been high for a week . hoping that it will goes on more than 18days .

Hi Ladies, how are you ? Haven been coming in. Hope all mothers-to-be are well and those who are trying, press on!

Just an update - and yes i do hope you girls can pray along with me.

Today i had sometime to go visit my TCM and esp today is CD1, tot is a good opportunity to let her see.

After seeing her, discovered some new issues about myself. I last see her on my 3rd cycle this year in April. Then after that i went MIA so I was able to tell her one shot how many days my cycles was like for the past few cycles.

After going thru my past cycles records, she said my period cycle ranging 25 to 26 is really too short and she said i should aim at 27-28 days at least. When i told her my OPK result is positive on CD 10/11, she also commented is not very good either. She said mature eggs should come out at least CD14 onwards. Despite i have a good luteal phase based on what internet is saying, I didn't realize my ovulation matters so much as well :-( That's the reason why i haven get pregnant so far.

Even if did, is probably not a good egg. (Now am thinking back why i had mc now because of my egg issues). Now is not an issue whether i can catch the egg, is whether is a good egg! Gosh.

Am quite down now but then again i am positive at the same time that there are some issues i know i can work on rather than blindly trying on to get pregnant and knowing what happen. She told me to drink red dates + wolfberries every day. LRD to only take once a week. Basically i think is to strengthen my kidney now.

I asked her if raspberry leaf tea is ok, then she just said try to avoid all kind of teas if can cos tea by nature is liang type. I was like ok. Then i asked her if royal jelly should contd and she said is good for eggs, ovulation and etc PROVIDED i have no cyst and fibroid. i was like stunned again.

Lastly i asked about coffee, she said once a day shd be fine if can dun drink every day.

Hope my visit to TCM can help you girls out there but of course different individuals can be due to different reasons. Now is time to TTC again!

I am visiting a new gynae later and just to scan to ensure everything is fine. will share updates again!

Now i pray that God will heal my body, grant me a healthy body and healthy eggs so that i can have children! Thanks for reading such a long post!

Hi happy, thanks for sharing . i ve been drinking organic green tea deca almost everyday. they ve this label good for pregnancy. stay young . wonder any ladies drink this as well ????
Good that you discover something about your body . Then u can work on it . May god lead you along your ways to tcc

Hi Tweety,

Thanks! Really? I tot green tea contain more caffeine! I guess moderation for every food we are eating. Yup, yesterday met a new gynae for the first time. Given me all clear. He was also quite funny he said - aiya can get pregnant one lar.. u so young. Then learning upon i used to have m/c history, he encouraged, don't worry ok. M/c is common but you are still young. You are healthy. So you want medicine to get pregnant fast? i was like !!!!

Nope, didn't take his offer since he said i am healthy. I guess i am stress. So i shall rely on TCM first to strengthen my body. Is herbs natural so i think it is less taxing on my body
happy.gif

Yesterday did QT, and God reminded me that His favor will rest upon me because what Jesus had done on the cross. His work is completed so i will experience peace, health and prosperity
happy.gif
Amen
happy.gif
and girls hang on there cos God's favor rest upon you as well!

Happy , the green tea is organic and caffeine free since doc said you are still young then you are young .don't worry about conceiving . It is normal e stress that is making ladies are to conceive .

hi ladies, i'm new here ttc #2.

hi happy, thanks for sharing on your TCM visit! i just started drinking LRD 1.5-2 cups everyday. so i should replace longan with wolfberries instead for daily consumption? i'm also taking a cup of wheat glass daily supposed to be alkaline.

Hey Sapphire,

Oh that depends. I can't remember why she told me not to take longan everyday. She said once a week is enough. Wolfberries & Red Dates is for strengthening body - kidney and good for ovulation etc.

That's all!
happy.gif
Which church are u attending?

hey ladies,

want to say thanks for recommending me the book "supernatural childbirth"

I just got my copy and really inspired by it. =)

it is very encouraging even though im still ttc-ing only

hi ladies,
any recommendation for christian books to keep you up spiritually?? coz me no go church... but i guess need to b spiritually motivated...
and any christian parenting books to recommend too??

Peapea, how are u? Haven got a chance to catch up via the other thread! Yeah the book is good right? All the promises that God gives is so assuring
happy.gif
)

Hi DPW, can check out the books written by This lady - stormie omartian. She write books for couples n parents. Easy to understand n encouraging too!

al/happiness&bliss:
my gal oso breastfed, but she not sticky to me leh... when daddy ard, always misbehave... yah, my gal oso still bathing wif us... wondering when is a gd age to stop?

staryy:
gd to hear tat e spotting has stopped! hope all goes well for u from here on!

tweety:
any gd news?

hehe, i noe how it feels... i see red twice, oreidi very sian... hope tis cycle is God's timing for me!

happy:
hope u have gd news soon! for me, i decided to stop putting so much on myself... now if i remember and feel like it, then i'll make lrd tea to drink... if not, i'll juz forget it...

dpw:
hehe, i only noe e 2 books tat i recommended... cos not much of a reader! maybe e other ladies can help?

Comingchamp, tried . waiting until next week to test. pray hard to conceive this month. my hubby also dont like me to put too much hope and emphasis on god's timimg. Aiyo really running out of patience.
when i c my friends had baby in e tiger year , i get so down and depressed and inferior about myself.

Hello Comingchamp, haha i also hope we both have good news for each other too!
happy.gif
My TCM said i need to lengthen my period cycle. So hopefully now I am beginning to see her, i pray that my body can be strengthen. Of course God is still in control and He's the healer
happy.gif

happy, my af reported yesterday.

someone asked me a good question today. whether is it easier for me or tougher for me as my period comes every month. and it is really so much more difficult..

felt so down yesterday... and then, i asked God for some guidance... when i was surfing around internet that night, i saw a note posted on FB and i thought it spoke to me. just at that moment, the person who posted that note told me that the note was meant for me. it spoke of believing in God and having faith which is something that cannot be seen. To have faith that God will bring the breakthroughs i need in my life.

and then i went to read the confessions and prayers in the "supernatural childbirth" book. and it was really very good. it told me to have faith and having faith is believing the body can conceive.

God really works in wonderful ways. There must be a reason why i havent got my bfp yet. and i believe that that has enable me to be around for ppl who need me now... i believe in His promise that i will not be barren and that i will have my little one in time to come

Gal 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart

Tweety / Happy : You knw i cannot stress enough that I've been there as what you ladies are going thru now. It's agony wait i know. But then again, take yr mind off baby making ... place yr faith instead on God....
I wasn't thinking much of baby making and strike my girl.... so if your mind and faith is with God, I'm sure your mind and body will be strng enough and relax enought to conceive ...
happy.gif

Happy, as much as we want to take our mind off baby making.... it just come to us automatically. i will try to restrain myself from talking abt baby to my husband. sometimes it may seems talking too much is like puttin too much stress on myself.
i only pray that god will

Hi,
I am back.. I lost my baby at seven weeks last week... So now recuperating at home.. Will try again in a few months' time..

Sapphire,

lets work hard together for this cycle. remember to speak to your body and believe it can conceive

skies,

do take care. hugs

Peapea and sapphine, iam also trying. we strive together.

ladies, is it true that if yr bbt remains high for more than 18 days, it is most likely sign of pregnancy????

Dear all,
wanted to share a good news! God has answered our prayer, from last year have pray to have a boy. Yesterday scan, really bb boy
happy.gif
thanks God!

comingchamp> i think by age 3 have to stop bath together, last few day my maid off, I bath together with my gal...she can talk alot n everthing she ask why and share to others. oh no...I have to stop bath with her, alot of things cannot explain to her at 1 day.

peapea, do you keep track of ur bbt?

tweety, do u know the length of ur luteal phase? 18 days do sound promising. when is ur AF due? best ans is to test.
happy.gif

skies, can understand how u r feeling now. hope u recover soon. hugs!

AL, praise the Lord!

Hi Tweety, yeah 18 days & above is a sign of pregnancy.

Skies, i am sorry to hear about your lost. Please recuperate well and most importantly time for yourself to grief. Your DH needs the support too. Please hang on there. Your DH will find it harder to express his hurt and grief. May God watch over the both of you.

Al, congrats!

Peapea, I've too kind of "give up" but yet have this attitude that "God says wait not no at my face". I don't understand why even MC happen to me and next to try for a BB is so hard. God has his reasons and I want to rely on him. TCM or Gynae, these are just tools. Yesterday as I read His words, i was reminded that God will use mordern medicine to heal us but sometimes he cast all these aside and will work miracles in our life. Oh God, I cry out "Have mercy on me". I know God knows our desires and He gave us these desires. When i told my friend of mine that i read in psalms that God will give us the desires of our heart when we delight in His Law. Then my friend said something very positive to me. She said, "Happy, Jesus has already redeemed us. We are not perfect in God's law but under His grace and mercy. So He will grant your desires!"

Sapphire, i am seeing this TCM in AMK Ave 5 - Dr Zou Yumin. Apparently she is an expert in TCM female fertility. Many IVF couples in fact go to her and got pregnant. I think that's something positive. I personally know her way before I got married so i am very comfortable with her.

Yes i am trying for number #1
happy.gif

Will test tmr. luteal phrase is 12 days. if tested positive, where can i see gynae that do not need booking to do ultrasound????

Tweety, good luck. I think if you go provate practise gynae. They will hv their own set of equipment. Thus no need to q for dates for scans. My last preg i went to private gynae, thus everytime i go checkup I also get to "see" my baby ..... :)

Hi Happiness&Bliss,

Ya i was confirmed pregnant by the doctor last night. I decided to see the doc early as i am having cramp. Doc said it is normal to have cramp.

Now is during the ultrasound, doc said he cant see anything. Ask me to go back on thursday for blood test. To check if the baby is still new or i might have miscarrage.

The doctor is just giving me a textbook answer to all early pregnancy. But i still worry that i might mc as i have mc last year at week 13.

Pray for me that my blood test come out positive that the baby is developing safety inside me.

Merry, my symptoms are cramp like mense pain. To me, i find it funny that this pregnancy i ve cramp. unike my prevoprevious one. So decided to see the gynae.

Dear ladies , would like to share today awesome happening . yesterday night , gymae said that he can't find my baby . so it could be still small . e same night i took e blood test . it actually test myblood level to see how old is ebaby .if e blood level is low , this would mean that e baby is still small . if it is high , it could be epotic pregnancy . Then just before i left for work , i receive a call saying that my bloodlevel is high . i need to do a detail scan today .
So i started to worry . then i took out e supernatural childbirth and started praying and confess.
god knows what happens after the details scan . E baby is actually right in e position where it should be .

E gynae who did e detail scan was surprised and curious why yest gynae did not find e baby . even ask a more senior gynae to confirm e scanning . evenask if yest scanning was a virgnal scan . Yes it is the same scan that i did today and yest . just that it is by different person. praise god for the scanning .

Back