(2012) TTC Christian Mummies

Tweety: how abt buying some books n read? It would b good if it's Christian books. But if not can buy some novels, mag etc to read during spare time. N catch up on movies n dramas:) but do include "supernatural childbirth" book into yr reading. U may get some insight on God's intention.

Ladies: anyone working near tanjong pagar?

Happiness, ya i ve booked the book from e library.waiting to get the book soon. husband friend has also bought Christian book for us to read . recently has been tired after work cos of period . and quite emotional also . . also praying hard that god will bless me with strong mind .

Happiness, i am sort of surrounded with non Christian ppl . There is this thinking that is constantly repeating in my mind . my mum when heard that i am pregnant with twins will unknowingly speak things like aiyo how can yr body carry twins ???? Then i have a friend who reads my palm for fun said that i do not have any children . both are quite close to me. theyhave no intention to curse me. they still care for me. So i wonder if god is telling of anything?

hi Tweety, one of my fav verses against such thoughts is from 2 Cor 10:5

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

I love to memorize this verse because our mind are constantly waging wars with the negative thoughts.
happy.gif
May God grant you peace Tweety!

Tweety : Actually do not listen and be hurt by human beings. U knw I went with my frd to a fortune teller many yrs back, b4 i was a Christian. He is a monk and was very famous at fortune telling. He told me "You will have 3 boys, but 1 will die young". I was super scared.
Then 3 yrs back,out of curiosity when i was with my frd at a Fengshui plc. This fengshui shifu also very famous, my frd was thr having her fortune or something told... I cant remember. Then playfully I also had mine told. This fenghui shifu also say I will have only sons, no daughters....
BUT.... I am now a mother of a 18 months girl. See, that tells you, no human being can read or tell what the Almighty God plans for us....

If you are in fear or in doubt, seek HIS comfort. For only HE can take away your fear and doubt.

Fear and doubts are from devil. So seek GOD to sweep all this devilish thoughts away.

Wah this thread is moving fast
happy.gif

I am feeling a little down, maybe coz feeling stuck in a rut..at this job for 4 years..feels like 1-person-show with a slacker "superior"..

how ar..should I move on??

Hi everyone "HUG"
Yesterday see my Dr, bb have grow 8cm
happy.gif
and my girl 1st time come with me see the bb scan. she alway wanted go in my tummy sleep with bb hahaa.

Raspberrytea77> Cheer up
proud.gif
actualy 1 man show got more freedom. pray that yr superior will changed lor...or God will make something happen if yr superior continue like this...

Hi Al,
Thanks for your words of encouragement..I better pray God change me or give me a new opportunity..;)

Glad to know your bb has grown. Jiayou!!

hi!! I happen to stumble across this thread and thought to join in since I am TTC #2. So encouraging to know there is a thread for Christian mommies-to-be (in faith!).

Welcome Haru!
I took about half year TTC then get #2... that time pray alot but very inpatient to wait....but God is really train our patient to wait his answer
happy.gif

have u start your folic acid and some supplement?

Jo, since my mc last September ,i stopped until may this year . cos both my mother and in law tells us not to try for year of rabbit . so now tryin bb dragon. Already running out of patience.

Hi all, I tested positive yesterday. Have not told anyone yet except my husband. I am happy and excited but at the same time there are more fears this time round due to my previous mc at 20 weeks. Would appreciate if u can pray along with me. Will be seeing gynea in 2 weeks' time. Thank u.

Hi Tweety, don't be discouraged. Dont lose hope. I m praying along with u.

StarYY: congrats. I would encourage u to go doc soon. I went to my gynae the following day after I tested positive. Due to previous mc, I rather be safe. N gynae can prescript some supplements too. Good luck n take plenty of rest.

Hi StarYY,
Congrats to you!
I just tested positive too.
Now praying to God to help the embryo to develop well.

Hello ladies,
Can i join your chat here?

I m supposed to hv my #2 due in march 2012 but lost my baby recently, just ard week 7-8.

Sometimes i still hv a black out period, i seem more forgetful. Really hope to get through this rough period soon.

Congrats to Skies and Staryy!
Staryy , better see a gynae soon. It better to see the doc earlier once you know your pregnant.

Thanks for praying along with me. FOr your prayers, i shall not lose hope.

Booboobear, you are welcome to join.

Ya i also am more forgetful after my mc. My manager also note that i am more forgetful than her and i dare not to tell her that it is due to mc. Even until now after almost a year, i dont think i get back my memory ..

Ladies, do you feel the same for those who have mc b4???

Congrats to ladies who tested positive!

Tweety/booboobear: I suppose I was too sad n depress to realise if I had been more forgetful after my mc.. Maybe I was. I tend to forget what I want to take or do.
But after I deliver my daughter my forgetfulness worsen.
I am forgetful at work n at home, my hb also said so. Haiz...
My mil says cos bb took some of our cells to build up theirs. Dun knw true or not.
But do try to take supplements ya! After mc it is possible to be preg again n deliver a healthy bb! I am one gd example! N I really can't stress enough on taking supplements n nutritious food to build up our body.:) good luck gals!

Happy National Day to all!

Thank u tweety, happiness bliss

Wishing to get preg again but dunno when is the right time. Now really no mood n so tired taking care of my #1.
Hope to get preg naturally n in God's time.
happy.gif

How long do u try again after mc?

Congrats to all who r pregnant!

I thought i would b sad seeing other ppl pregnant n giving birth - so many of my friends fall on this caregory this year.
But i was wrong. It is such a joy visiting a new born bby n carrying them. None of my friends know i was pregnant n got mc. Didnt tell them coz most of them r expecting in their last tris, dont want to scare them. Sometimes it is hard to keep this kind of thing in ur chest. Sometimes ppl dont understand why i refused to b active in church recently.
Maybe one day i got the courage to share to them..

Tweety,

Just smile n ignore the remarks. Im also surrounded w non christian ppl on daily basis n ppl keep telling me this n that, one is that i am infertile.
Then just before we got pregnant some relative gave us a chinese meds. I drank for one mnth n concieve.

So now my #1 is a 'chinese medicine baby' and this relatives keep harping that i was infertile n after drink this meds i got pregnant.

Now i mc, they said my body is too weak without the meds. N they think it is not a big deal. No heartbeat, no limb, no baby. I was never pregnant at all. No mercy for me.

Booboobear: I mc at 12 weeks. N tried again 1 yr plus later. I was lucky I strike on 1 try. Maybe God thinks it's time to bless me :) my girl is now 18 months.
I did not do anything special after my mc, but I took supplements to boost up my body n try to avoid food too "liang" or cold drink. Cos the Chinese sinseh says my womb is too "liang".

staryy/skies:
congrats! so happy leh... hope i have gd news soon too!

booboobear:
welcome!

yah, ppl who have never gone thru wat we did will never understand e pain... they will brush it off easily, i think oso partly cos they dunno how to deal wif it... juz try to ignore wat they say okie?

as for not being active in church, i think i understand... it's like u wished to juz go away and hide somewhere? it's okie, u noe... as long as it's not due to u being angry wif God... but it's probably gd tat u can speak to someone abt it... esp take time to cry in e Lord's presence...

al:
hey, thanks very much for e enfagrow voucher yah! maybe we can meet up for lunch at bedok central next time, juz chit chat or wat... i'm available on mon/wed/fri!

Good morning everyone! Hope you have a good day
happy.gif

comingchamp> you r welcome
happy.gif
actualy my girl should start stage 4 but they sent me stage 3. Sure anytime! btw are you working? I'm FTWM.

booboobear> welcome! better take 4-6months to regain your body health then plan #2. you can try some chinese Sin Sheh to help you (中医). I have freind who miscarriaged few time, then she visited this chinese Sin Sheh, she got #1 is boy and now #2 same timing with me but she have twin...

Booboobear, just be yrself. dont ve to explain to anyone y u are being inactive. but do keep walking close to god. god bless u with the positiveness. free of worries. Give u strength to take care of yr number one.

Hi booboo bear, hugs to u. May God restore and strengthen ur health so that u can conceive soon.

Hi tweety, I actually went to tiao my body before I try for my no. 2. My sinseh is at Yu Guo at Kembangan. He helped to regulate my menses to make it easier for me to conceive.

comingchamp> near macpherson. u very good hor...can spend more time with your child.
my girl already 3yrs old on Jun.

tweenty> you can try this Chinese dr. at
People's park centre #02-77 (is珍珠大厦 not珍珠坊)
Tel for appointment: 65385584/65385586
Look for this Professor Senior Consultant TCM Physician - Feng JiaYang. his professional in 妇产科
But bear in mind the waiting time around 1 hour+, because he got many patient and the medicine he give very bitter one but very good.
The consultant fee reasonable.

sory the name is SINCHONG 新中医药保健。

Skies> i know you mention that Yu Guo, but they famous in bb massage tui na right. last time my girl went there also
happy.gif

Hi Al, yes... The wife of Chen 医师specializes in the children' tui na.. Chen 医师法is pretty good with adults. I saw him before I conceive both my kids. For the first one which was three years ago, I had to boil the herbs. Now he has improvised in his medicine and I could just drink the mixture prepared by his clinic.

Tweety> the consultant fee $15.00 and medicine depends. last year visited him, my medicine cost about $50-57 because i got low blood pressure always felt dizzyness. after 4 time visit have improved alot, I never tell him but he know I got back pain and insomnia...the medicine also cure it...i'm suprised he know it.

Tweety : A word of caution, if you are going to a chinese doctor. Please remember to tell the doc of your previous MC and the cause. And also that you wan to TTC. Because from my previous Chinese doc some chinese med/herbs are not suitable to mommies who had previous MC and or is TTC. Try to call the "clinic" before you go and see if the chinese doc "can read" medical report anot. Cause some chinese docs can so u can bring your reports along.
U know especially for us who had previous MC exp, its best to be safe.
I hope all is well with you. :)

Hello mummies
thanks so much for the welcome n encouragement. Will hv to be positive, i agree!

Can that chinese sin seh speak english? My chinese cmi lol

Hello mummies
thanks so much for the welcome n encouragement. Will hv to be positive, i agree! Even though it is hard, i hope god give me the strength ... !!

Can that chinese sin seh speak english? My chinese cmi lol

Hi al, thanks for the link!

Saw u in feb 2012 thread. Thouht of joining feb n turn out i was due on march. Before posted alrdy mc. So sian!!

Congrats for ur pregnancy!!
happy.gif

al:
think u oso can, if u wan... juz have to cut back on lifestyle bah... then somemore, maybe u enjoy working leh? cos i noe some ppl, they cannot stay home kind...

oh, ur gal is abt half a yr older than mine!

wah, u say ur tcm so gd until i'm oso tempted to try him...

Hi all, I woke up this morning and have spotting. Please keep in me prayer. Got mc to rest from doctor. Thank u. I m a by fearful, trying to pray in the spirit all the time instead of focusing my fear. Thank u

StarYY> Try lie down on bed most of the time...don't walk too much. Pray for you yr bb safe. Think positive ok
happy.gif

comingchamp> I hope too... everytime my gal ask me don't go to work my heart a bit pain. she wanted me to stay at home rather then father stay home. I think when she going to primary school migh plan stay at home to guide her study. hope my husband can support la.
Actually don't know he is really good sin sheh or coincident. But I believe God also helping me as I pray for my back pain...my body like old man :p hahaa...

booboobear> Thank you.
Oh feb 2012 is super active mummies thread...midnight stil have mummies posting. my EDD 2/2/12 i think will give birth on Jan12... but stil like this thread
happy.gif

God is listening your prayer... so look up for HIM.... don't be so down babe.

staryy:
focus on Jesus and see His gdness... if He is for u, then who can be against u?

al:
today, my gal juz told me dun wan mama, wan papa... cos she dun wan papa to shang ban (go work)... so i said, i go shang ban can? she says yes... faintz...

comingchamp> haha... sometime both she also want. before i got #2 she always stick with daddy (most girl like daddy then mummy) after i explain she come from my tummy n now got another bb in my tummy...she always stick to me liao...

Comingchamp & Al : most girls like daddy ar? Hmmm my girl prefers me lei... i always pushing her to daddy but she only stick a while then will stick to me like leech. Bathe, go toilet even stomache ache wan go do "buisness" also must bring her along... piangz...

StarYY : it could be implentation spotting. No worries, like the ladies here say "If our HEAVENLY FATHER is FOR you, who can go against u?" I also hv spotting and light bleeding during my 2nd month, but then after that all was fine. Just remember to pray for God's protection.

Happiness&Bliss? hahaa... sometime shower together wit my girl as she wanted. but she getting bigger hv to stop it liao. if u breast fed most will stick wit u, my #1 breast feed fail le....

Back